Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1610669 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:10am On Apr 23, 2021
Goodvibes007:
Found one of the picture Lincoln has been searching for

The nose shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:10am On Apr 23, 2021
Wow, what a mansion he has in Texas with chipped paint and floor that looks like dog kernel. Mr Midget, waiting for your foul mouth. This is the guy wishing death on my daughters because of political disagreement. What a piece of human crap.
salford1:

I found that picture too. How tall is this guy? 4ft5. grin

It's very easy to draw a profile of his being from his Facebook.

He spends his change on pyramid schemes, lust after some pretty girls that don't rate him, and he has other pictures of Hillary Clinton and magats memes. I am surprised he admires Bill Gates. His other deplorable friends on here won't like that. cheesy.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 7:12am On Apr 23, 2021
salford1:

Its not okay when he curses people's kids and wife, or calls others whoree or other demeaning words. At 27, he should know better. No point in drawing people's family into an argument.
But to the guy, nothing is off limits.
Oh you're talking about Akure Milo Yiannopoulos??

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:12am On Apr 23, 2021
The midget ran away. That okrika shirt probably cost him about N250 with that Okrika Jeans that looks like it's not be washed for months.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:12am On Apr 23, 2021
salford1:

He spends his change on pyramid schemes, lust after some pretty girls that don't rate him, and he has other pictures of Hillary Clinton and magats memes. I am surprised he admires Bill Gates. His other deplorable friends on here won't like that. cheesy.

He is so trashy no sane girl will rate him ugly looking scarecrow

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:13am On Apr 23, 2021
edi287:

Oh you're talking about Akure Milo Yiannopoulos??
Yes. The guy with a 1000 usernames. Just a few pictures, he had disappeared. He would be back again soon.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:13am On Apr 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
The midget ran away. That okrika shirt probably cost him about N250 with that Okrika Jeans that looks like it's not be washed for months.

From the pictures that have been released nobody should doubt that this is the pigs bed chambers grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:14am On Apr 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

The nose shocked shocked
That nose looks like it has been punched and flattened by Mike Tyson left hook. Flatten nose indeed.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:14am On Apr 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Wow, what a mansion he has in Texas with chipped paint and floor that looks like dog kernel. Mr Midget, waiting for your foul mouth. This is the guy wishing death on my daughters because of political disagreement. What a piece of human crap.

salford1:

Its not okay when he curses people's kids and wife, or calls others whoree or other demeaning words. At 27, he should know better. No point in drawing people's family into an argument.
Same thing I told Edi in the previous page.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 7:15am On Apr 23, 2021
salford1:

Yes. The guy with a 1000 usernames.
Lol that bum is really a mental case. I can't wait for him to come back and attempt to troll till he starts begging again after his alter ego kicks in grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:15am On Apr 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

From the pictures that have been released nobody should that this is the pigs bed chambers grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 7:15am On Apr 23, 2021
salford1:

Same thing I told Edi in the previous page.
You saying Cornpenis is Akure Milo Yiannopoulos??

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:15am On Apr 23, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

From the pictures that have been released nobody should that this is the pigs bed chambers grin
I believe you. That how he find out how his people stink in that mansion with no paint that he lives in.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:17am On Apr 23, 2021
edi287:

Lol that bum is really a mental case. I can't wait for him to come back and attempt to troll till he starts begging again after his alter ego kicks in grin grin
Yes. He would call for peace. Then after 1 week, he would return to cursing and swearing. Even the mods seems helpless at curtailing his swearing and cursing with his multiple user names.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:18am On Apr 23, 2021
salford1:

Very true I said this earlier but what do you expect from that ugly looking pig

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:18am On Apr 23, 2021
edi287:

You saying Cornpenis is Akure Milo Yiannopoulos??
Ofcourse. Aka popcorn and his other numerous usernames. He got me fooled for a minute with popcorn.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:19am On Apr 23, 2021
That's a typical Nigeria conservative for you just like basilico, obixcel, Mintum and co. These are cursed guys suffering in Nigeria but worship the Nazis and Klans that will hang them on top of a tree while drinking Budweiser and Barbecuing.
salford1:

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 7:20am On Apr 23, 2021
salford1:

Yes. He would call for peace. Then after 1 week, he would return to cursing and swearing. Even the mods seems helpless at curtailing his swearing and cursing with his multiple user names.
I remember when he insulted my parents and I got banned for a week for replying...to make matters worse, the posts with proof of him insulting me first got reported.
The shameless coward went and edited his posts to look like a victim.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:20am On Apr 23, 2021
The midget is back on line. Waiting for his lunacy to spring up from his mansion in Texas.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:22am On Apr 23, 2021
The midget deserves all the scorns be hurled at him because he's truly a despicable figure.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 7:23am On Apr 23, 2021
salford1:

Ofcourse. Aka popcorn and his other numerous usernames. He got me fooled for a minute with popcorn.
I dunno man...but imagine opening multiple accounts and having conversations with yourself? grin grin grin

Nah I doubt it. If it's true, we need to fly back to naija and put the guy in a psych ward(Yaba left or whatever they call it grin)

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2021
E be like say I go save these pictures for references grin

What an ugly looking piece of trash.That pig must be suffering from body and mouth odour butbhis big looking nose is not working to identify the stench in his body.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:25am On Apr 23, 2021
edi287:

I remember when he insulted my parents and I got banned for a week for replying...to make matters worse, the posts with proof of him insulting me first got reported.
The shameless coward went and edited his posts to look like a victim.
He came for my parents too several times with his popcorn and original username dapshit. He is quick to bring people's parent, wives and kids into arguments. if it's a lady, who would use words like whoree, biatch, Prostitutes and other demeaning words. Once he is reported, he gets banned and logs in with one of his numerous user names and continues.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:28am On Apr 23, 2021
I don't want to get banned by mods when I reply, so I avoid quoting him or replying his quotes. On Nairaland, if you reply with same measure someone that swears or sends curse your way, in trying to be fair, they ban both posters.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:31am On Apr 23, 2021
salford1:

He came for my parents too several times with his popcorn and original username dapshit. He is quick to bring people's parent, wives and kids into arguments. if it's a lady, who would use words like whoree, biatch, Prostitutes and other demeaning words. Once he is reported, he gets banned and log in with one of his numerous user names and continues.
Seriously the guy is sick. Why would you be calling women prostitutes and kitten stinker and abusing people's parents and he even said he wish all my daughters death. Will anyone with any ounce of brain in his head talk like that. There's a conservative guy here that lives in US and I got him pretty good about six or seven years ago and he told me in public view that all my children will die a ugly death but I reported to him that all of them are doing great but he's still moving from one city to another in US without a family and not amounting to much. That's a typical conservative with dirty mind for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 7:33am On Apr 23, 2021
salford1:

He came for my parents too several times with his popcorn and original username dapshit. He is quick to bring people's parent, wives and kids into arguments. if it's a lady, who would use words like whoree, biatch, Prostitutes and other demeaning words. Once he is reported, he gets banned and logs in with one of his numerous user names and continues.
Dumb MAGAt gets too carried away by the RED PILL talk.
You can't be an Alpha male while exhibiting such shameless cowardly behavior...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2021
salford1:
I don't want to get banned by mods when I reply, so I avoid quoting him or replying his quotes. On Nairaland, if you reply with same measure someone that swears or sends curse your way, in trying to be fair, they ban both posters.
You nailed it Salford. That's why I don't go on his mentions and don't even read the tripe he posts. The guy needs mental evaluation and I can safely tell you that guy will not last six months in Chicago before someone put him to permanent sleep in a county freezer with a cold slug in his medulla.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 7:35am On Apr 23, 2021
okay, a mod just banned salford1. grin
reported for: posting pictures without owners permission.

this proves he is the same person behind the multiple username swearing, cursing and killing the thread.

Well, even though Salford is not Salford 1, I expect the mod would come for this too.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 7:45am On Apr 23, 2021
Apparently, he can't take the insults but can give it to others. Coward grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:46am On Apr 23, 2021
You see that the midget is in pain and that's why he ran to the Mods to complain of you posting his ugly pics without permission. That mental and physical midget is in pain now because he has been outed once again as a poverty cursed midget that he's.
salford:

this proves he is the same person behind the multiple username swearing, cursing and killing the thread.

Well, even though Salford is not Salford 1, I expect the mod would come for this too.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 7:47am On Apr 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You see that the midget is in pain and that's why he ran to the Mods to complain of you posting his ugly pics without permission. That mental and physical midget is in pain now because he has been outed once again as a poverty cursed midget that he's.
Tough for the little man. Ran crying to the mods grin
Like he has got no life outside Nairaland. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 7:50am On Apr 23, 2021
salford:

Woow Akure Milo Yiannopoulos is one pussy ass bum grin grin grin

Imagine letting a bum like this call anyone a snowflake??

God bless Joe Biden for exposing how sensitive most of these MAGAts are grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.