Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1624362 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) ... (4140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
edi287 see the marked text on the image

But let's not get ahead of ourselves. This groups are all bad. Recently blm shooting at national guards. Antifa multiple times tries to lock police in their stations and burn it down.

We still haven't seen anything close to what antifa is doing on a daily basis

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Don't get it twisted. Just had to call out your BS. Bye.
This is a typical Coon from Umudike who like his brethren know nothing about the Western World but they will argue with you like they know what they are talking about. There's no way to have intelligent dialogue with these Coons.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
benalvino2:
edi287 see the marked text on the image
You know you could say the same thing about Antifa right?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Hush your mouth. Tell me where you live in the Fruited Plains to be spewing this garbage. Nazis and Klans are still active in US and Don't forget about Nazis and Klans marching openly in Charlottesville, Virginia couple years ago shouting Jews will not replace us and one of them that has been convicted run over an Antifa protester with his high muscle Mustang. Come over to US and I will drive you three hours north of Chicago to Northern Indiana and you will see the Klans still active and I will drop you there for an hour and I bet you your skin color will go from black to Orange within an hour. Hush your mouth and deal with your local politics.

People are free to be Satan worshippers as long as they don't break the law right? I am asking you. Show me a footage of those folks you call nazi causing damages and threatening and beating people as a mob in the streets and their actions going on for weeks and months nonstop.

All your insult don't mean shit to me. You don't know me and will never know me. So insult all you like it does not bother me.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
edi287:

No I'm saying I'm against any group that stages violent protests. We know they have been people who claim to Antifa carrying out violence...Pelosi and Biden have condemned them
Oh yes I thought you were believing those right wing lies that every violent protest is linked to Antifa which is not true.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
edi287:

You know you could say the same thing about Antifa right?

Well, actions speaks louder than words. I don't support them or kkk. My point is antifa are more of a problem in plane sight than these other group. Do you agree with that?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

He is just another bigot. Just look at the topics he has been creating on NL
I am not surprised he shares the same Bigotry as basilico.

Ibime posted something similar about the topics they create which is similar to Bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
benalvino2:

People are free to be Satan worshippers as long as they don't break the law right? I am asking you. Show me a footage of those folks you call nazi causing damages and threatening and beating people as a mob in the streets and their actions going on for weeks and months nonstop.

All your insult don't mean shit to me. You don't know me and will never know me. So insult all you like it does not bother me.
Will never know you and you are correct. Your argument makes no sense and since you are good on Google because that's the only place you get your knowledge about America from. Google Ku Klux Klan or Nazi and find your answer there. I am telling you as an American that have seen so much in my life unlike you that just expose your ignorance about a country you only know in your dream. When a guy compares Antifa to KKK and Nazi , that shows undiluted lunacy to me and that's what you are exposing yourself to be.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Oh yes I thought you were believing those right wing lies that every violent protest is linked to Antifa which is not true.

Said no one ever. But you are doing a good job showing your support for a violent group like antifa because you have been making excuses for them. It is okay to condemn them. Pelosi did it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Will never know you and you are correct. Your argument makes no sense and since you are good on Google because that's the only place you get your knowledge about America from. Google Ku Klux Klan or Nazi and find your answer there. I am telling you as an American that have seen so much in my life unlike you that just expose your ignorance about a country you only know in your dream. When a guy compares Antifa to KKK and Nazi , that shows undiluted lunacy to me and that's what you are exposing yourself to be.

Perhaps you should scroll back in the thread to understand.

This man was talking about you

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Ibime posted something similar about the topics they create which is similar to Bigotry.
It is easy to figure out these losers in life by what they post. Just looking at his profile now and see this fool called belvinado2 is a bigot just like Trump and the Nazis he idolize. I bet you if you dig deeper with this foool, he probably a replica of the midget that lives in an unpainted Pig House while forming something different here . A fool in Umudike supporting Nazis and Klans.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Yup. They both create several hateful topics on Islam.
Like why care so much about how others choose to worship their God.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
benalvino2:

Perhaps you should scroll back in the thread to understand.

This man was talking about you
Dunderhead, pulling junk out of right wing Hill makes no sense. I hope those disbanded SARs or whatever is put back together because of bottom feeders like you. A fool supporting Nazis from the unlit cave he dwells in.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Yup. They both create several hateful topics on Islam.
Like why care so much about how others choose to worship their God.
Look at his hatred for Muslims in his profile and this same fool will be applying for a N30.000 monthly salary job from Dangote who is a devout Muslim but he will be castigating him behind his back. It's easy to know born losers like him in life by the junk they post.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
benalvino2:

Well, actions speaks louder than words. I don't support them or kkk. My point is antifa are more of a problem in plane sight than these other group. Do you agree with that?
Oh Antifa are definitely an issue no doubt.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
It is easy to figure out these losers in life by what they post. Just looking at his profile now and see this fool called belvinado2 is a bigot just like Trump and the Nazis he idolize. I bet you if you dig deeper with this foool, he probably a replica of the midget that lives in an unpainted Pig House while forming something different here . A fool in Umudike supporting Nazis and Klans.

I see you are very angry. Sorry o. But I don't care. wink

I said you are emotionally weak before. You are still weak.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
benalvino2:

I see you are very angry. Sorry o. But I don't care. wink

I said you are emotionally weak before. You are still weak.
You are a born loser and a bigot. No need arguing with a loser who shows his bigotry against fellow Nigerians because of their practising a different religion. No wonder you love those Nazis shouting Jews will not replace us in Charlottesville. It takes one to know one. Crawl back into your unlit cave bigot.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
edi287:

Oh Antifa are definitely an issue no doubt.

Good. Be sincere with me. Which group is causing more destruction in the whole country. Just be sincere. You know CoronaVirusRelo left this discussion when PrideofLincoln1 called him names because he thinks Biden has cause border crisis.

This guys don't feed you so Bleep what they think about you. Be in control of your own thoughts.

Say the truth. In the past 4years which group is causing much destruction nationwide
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
We know they're being foolish. Trying to pin Jan 6 on them was one of the most ridiculous thing ever.

Most of them who say this can't tell you who Antifa's leaders are...they'll keep mentioning Soros, etc.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You are a born loser and a bigot. No need arguing with a loser who shows his bigotry against fellow Nigerians because of their practising a different religion. No wonder you love those Nazis shouting Jews will not replace us in Charlottesville. It takes one to know one. Crawl back into your unlit cave bigot.

wink in your head alone.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
benalvino2:

Good. Be sincere with me. Which group is causing more destruction in the whole country. Just be sincere. You know CoronaVirusRelo left this discussion when PrideofLincoln1 called him names because he thinks Biden has cause border crisis.

This guys don't feed you so Bleep what they think about you. Be in control of your own thoughts.

Say the truth. In the past 4years which group is causing much destruction nationwide
What do you mean by "destruction"? Tell me what events you think Antifa are responsible for lately?

Remember many people on the left have condemned looting/violence protests.

So when last did Antifa wreck havoc? Sorry when last do you think they wrecked havoc?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
You are one sick puppy. Coronavirus is my buddy and you are a fool. You brought up my name about two pages ago while I was not in on your discussions but I couldn't give a damn about a bigot and a loser like you. A fool in Umudike supporting Nazis and Klans in the Fruited Plains. Get a Visa and come over and I will personally drive you to Antifa rally and to Nazi rally and you will see the one that will make a barbecue off you. I can tell you it's those Nazis you idolize. What a bumbling fool with peanuts for brain.
benalvino2:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
edi287:

What do you mean by "destruction"? Tell me what events you think Antifa are responsible for lately?

So when last did Antifa wreck havoc? Sorry when last do you think they wrecked havoc?

Dude chill. Take a deep breath you are too emotional and passionate. Relax jor. If you can't handle discussion leave.

No be to go through my post about Islam. Actual world event or passages from the Koran and call me bigot. Go and show me what is bigot in what I posted. I dey wait
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
benalvino2:

Dude chill. Take a deep breath you are too emotional and passionate. Relax jor. If you can't handle discussion leave.

No be to go through my post about Islam. Actual world event or passages from the Koran and call me bigot. Go and show me what is bigot in what I posted. I dey wait
You quoted the wrong post lol
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
edi287:

I know but do you know they rioted for more than a month straight non stop. Destroying business and lots of properties. They tried to burn police men inside their station. They are still rioting and destroying till date!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
edi287:

You quoted the wrong post lol

Lol. That guy is not forced to be here but see how he is acting like a little girl.

And edi287 you have an idea now why I say PrideofLincoln1 has turned this forum into this shit show you see. I see that you follow him but this is the internet man. Don't allow anything keyboards warriors say about you get to you. They don't know you.

That other guy Kokobilo or whatever insulted me and got no response and the guy never mention me since.

You are free to be left leaning but if you have to be sane you have to learn to accept people's point of view. Even if it is not like yours.

Only bigots and authoritarians will insult you because you disagree with them
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
edi287 this is antifa
And how they make people suffer.

They are also communist groups trying to abolish capitalism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWbtTOHPGZo
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
benalvino2:

I know but do you know they rioted for more than a month straight non stop. Destroying business and lots of properties. They tried to burn police men inside their station. They are still rioting and destroying till date!
You know all that from your cave. A bigot will always show his true color. Go and hate the muslims in your neck of the wood and I am sure some of them are not timid. They will pay you back in their own way.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
benalvino2:
edi287 this is antifa

They are communists and what are you. A brainless fool with a Cheap Made in China Phone and N200 data to compliment it. You will soon run out of data and crawl back to your unlit cave Mr Bigot.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You know all that from your cave. A bigot will always show his true color. Go and hate the muslims in your neck of the wood and I am sure some of them are not timid. They will pay you back in their own way.

If you want to be taken seriously you have to grow up first. I am sure you are at least 40. No one is forcing you to be here. Chill, take a deep breath and if you not feeling good just leave the site and let people who can handle disagreement just have fun.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
benalvino2:
edi287 this is antifa

I already said I don't approve of this...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
benalvino2:

If you want to be taken seriously you have to grow up first. I am sure you are at least 40. No one is forcing you to be here. Chill, take a deep breath and if you not feeling good just leave the site and let people who can handle disagreement just have fun.
Only a person with brain can handle the truth. You are a dummy like the famous midget here who think he's smart. Like I said, your bigotry against fellow Nigerians like you are in full bloom. When you get a Visa to the Fruited Plains, Holla at me and will personally take you to a Klan rally and Antifa rally and I bet you that you will shiit in your pants when you see what the Klans are in real life. Meanwhile, keep your lunacy limited to your unlit cave.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) ... (4140) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.