Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1624109 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) ... (4140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
edi287:

I already said I don't approve of this...

I know but see your friends defending and making excuses for them. Just now I said they are a communists group and PrideofLincoln1 attacked me grin

See their origin from German communist party and listen to the US version state their mission. They will tell you they are fighting to bring communism... I that's what Bernie sanders and AOC are.

The US is falling right before our eyes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
I attacked you for your idiocy and buffoonery of equating Antiffa with Nazis and Klans. Stop shifting the goal post. You know nothing of what you speak. If you have any family members or friends in US, tell them the junk you are posting here that Antifa is worse than Nazis and Klans and they will tell you that you are truly insane.
benalvino2:

I know but see your friends defending and making excuses for them. Just now I said they are a communists group and PrideofLincoln1 attacked me grin

See their origin from German communist party and listen to the US version state their mission. They will tell you they are fighting to bring communism... I that's what Bernie sanders and AOC are.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I attacked you for your idiocy and buffoonery of equating Antiffa with Nazis and Klans. Stop shifting the goal post. You know nothing of what you speak. If you have any family members or friends in US, tell them the junk you are posting here that Antifa is worse than Nazis and Klans and they will tell you that you are truly insane.

Ehn?

All you have to do is go back to October last year and tell me if I said anything about Antifa before insults started flying out from your thumbs.

Oga, the truth is that you are weak minded and behaves like a little girl. Like I said. If you can't handle this forum you can leave. No one they force you to remain here.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
You are still spouting your junks as usual. No one forced you to put your mouth in a country that you only dream of. Bottomline is that you are a bigot and that reflects in your obsession about your fellow Nigerians that are of different faith from you. About the Nazis and Klans you idolize in US, come over and you will not be able to escape their viciousness once I drop you in Klans Town In Appalachian trail or the Deep South. Meanwhile,
enjoy your N200 data.
benalvino2:

Ehn?

All you have to do is go back to October last year and tell me if I said anything about Antifa before insults started flying out from your thumbs.

Oga, the truth is that you are weak minded and behaves like a little girl. Like I said. If you can't handle this forum you can leave. No one they force you to remain here.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
It is easy to figure out these losers in life by what they post. Just looking at his profile now and see this fool called belvinado2 is a bigot just like Trump and the Nazis he idolize. I bet you if you dig deeper with this foool, he probably a replica of the midget that lives in an unpainted Pig House while forming something different here . A fool in Umudike supporting Nazis and Klans.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You are still spouting your junks as usual. No one forced you to put your mouth in a country that you only dream of. Bottomline is that you are a bigot and that reflects in your obsession about your fellow Nigerians that are of different faith from you. About the Nazis and Klans you idolize in US, come over and you will not be able to escape their viciousness once I drop you in Klans Town In Appalachian trail or the Deep South. Meanwhile,
enjoy your N200 data.

Look at the kind of things a grown man says to without shame.
This is hilarious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
edi287:

We know they're being foolish. Trying to pin Jan 6 on them was one of the most ridiculous thing ever.

Most of them who say this can't tell you who Antifa's leaders are...they'll keep mentioning Soros, etc.
This @bold,Antifa is loose and decentralized.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
benalvino2:

It is not about him insulting me. It is about you aligning yourself with what you know is wrong because you seem to be on the same side of the argument.

I called my friend out on this. But these insult don't annoy me. At a point I told him he is behaving like that because he is emotionally weak.

That other guy Kokobilo87 has insulted me as well and trust me, PrideofLincoln1 has been doing that long before anyone became so childish.

The article you posted is no different from the left. Most of them are Fascist and I see it on this forum too.

I can give examples.
But you need to understand that we humans are broken. We will always be in conflict as long as there is this thing called sets or group. Anything that differentiate us will cause problems and conflict. Things that differentiate us are

Video games,
Race,
Tribe,
country,
Football team,
Gender,
Family,
Religion
Etc.

It is human nature. Racism is part of human nature. Until you accept that fact you will always see yourself as a victim.

nigga please.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
Kokobilo87:

nigga please.

The other half of the shit show is here. I think i have to make my exit
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
benalvino2:

Look at the kind of things a grown man says to without shame.
This is hilarious.

that nigga has parents in Nigeria suffering from malnutrition
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
benalvino2:

Only ignorance would make you compare Communists to Nazis. It just shows you haven't really studied about the words and are simply parroting media. Perhaps learn about fascism and you might understand why antifa is what it is.

The US is falling because its ideology is wrong! China did not force US jobs to come to them, which, if you think of it, is just a form of US slavery. They can't bring labour to the States so they take the work to China instead. And no one makes US borrow so much debt, which is what will make US fall, eventually.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
benalvino2:

But you need to understand that we humans are broken. We will always be in conflict as long as there is this thing called sets or group. Anything that differentiate us will cause problems and conflict. Things that differentiate us are

It is human nature. Racism is part of human nature. Until you accept that fact you will always see yourself as a victim.

Not true. If it was human nature, no one would be making a huge deal of it, and kkk, nazis, blm, antifa, would all be the norm or unnecessary.

Fact is it is all part of human ignorance, brokenness, as you call it, that makes one prejudiced against "anything that differentiates us", but one is responsible for unbreaking oneself by reducing one's own ignorance.

Do know that I am replying you only after noticing your Islamic bigotry was like 7 years ago and I have assumed you have learnt to love your enemies as some wise man taught.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
benalvino2:

I honestly don't agree with everything they do. But the lies the left spread is too much. I wasn't even a trump fan till I saw how they manipulate us.

Again we are humans and broken.

Now, this is a joke. If you discriminate against lies you can not possibly support the liar in chief trump.

Some humans are just more broken than others.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
budaatum:

Not true. If it was human nature, no one would be making a huge deal of it, and kkk, nazis, blm, antifa, would all be the norm or unnecessary.

Fact is it is all part of human ignorance, brokenness, as you call it, that makes one prejudiced against "anything that differentiates us", but one is responsible for unbreaking oneself by reducing one's own ignorance.

Do know that I am replying you only after noticing your Islamic bigotry was like 7 years ago and I have assumed you have learnt to love your enemies as some wise man taught.

Brada you seem to not follow what the nigga was saying. Show us where he compared communist to nazi. Fucking bitches do nothing but lie. Where is edi287 the coon grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
budaatum:

Now, this is a joke. If you discriminate against lies you can not possibly support the liar in chief trump.

Some humans are just more broken than others.

No more a liar than you. How about that?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
benalvino2:

Try as much as you can to be objective. Truth is antifa has cause more terror and damage compared to what you see on any right-wing group. Proudboys, kkk, white Supremacist. You just have to look at it. They burn business, houses, cars and beat people up who disagrees with them.

You fail to see the oppression of "Proudboys, kkk, white Supremacist" because they are not overt about it. Guess you do not understand what the George Floyd and blm uprising was about too, and you think they are some mad people causing havoc for the fun if it.

It's why PrideofLincoln1 (though I do wish he'd be more mature), gets so annoyed at the ignorance displayed by those who don't seem to know what is going on in America. It is annoying when ignorant people think they know what they talk about without bothering to inform themselves first. If you had faced what many blacks face in America I bet you'd be singing a different hymn.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Don't get it twisted. Just had to call out your BS. Bye.

Ahh, I see the dude kept you in your place. You were hungry for some of those attention and he asked you to take your advice seriously grin classic
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Brada you seem to not follow what the nigga was saying. Show us where he compared communist to nazi. Fucking bitches do nothing but lie. Where is edi287 the coon grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread-joe-bidens/2181#101115341
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
budaatum:

You fail to see the oppression of "Proudboys, kkk, white Supremacist" because they are not overt about it. Guess you do not understand what the George Floyd and blm uprising was about too, and you think they are some mad people causing havoc for the fun if it.

It's why PrideofLincoln1 (though I do wish he'd be more mature), gets so annoyed at the ignorance displayed by those who don't seem to know what is going on in America. It is annoying when ignorant people think they know what they talk about without bothering to inform themselves first. If you had faced what many blacks face in America I bet you'd be singing a different hymn.
The nigga was here but coward you are never responded now your are a keyboard warrior because he gone angry nigga Bleep off
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
I see the cockroach that lives in a bush with spitting cobras and lizards is here again.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
Poverty is a curse. Not a lie at all.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
budaatum:

https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread-joe-bidens/2181#101115341

So where again did he compare brada? He said that because of this. Below. This is why all y'all are worse than Nazis

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
Poverty is a curse. Not a lie at all.

Are you talking to me or PrideofLincoln1 mom?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
Abomination arrived and other posters have left the thread. They don't want to get infected by poverty grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
budaatum:

Only ignorance would make you compare Communists to Nazis. It just shows you haven't really studied about the words and are simply parroting media. Perhaps learn about fascism and you might understand why antifa is what it is.

The US is falling because its ideology is wrong! China did not force US jobs to come to them, which, if you think of it, is just a form of US slavery. They can't bring labour to the States so they take the work to China instead. And no one makes US borrow so much debt, which is what will make US fall, eventually.

The liar that you are. Where does a nigga find comparison between?
Show us fool

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2021
edi287:

What do you mean by "destruction"? Tell me what events you think Antifa are responsible for lately?

Remember many people on the left have condemned looting/violence protests.

So when last did Antifa wreck havoc? Sorry when last do you think they wrecked havoc?

Antifa is simply Antifascists. If there are no fascists, there won't be antifa.

The diaper wearing President that was always dogwhistling Antifa like an irresponsible guttermouth, was a Fascist and always concerned about Antifa coming out to oppose his Fascist groups like Proud boys etc. I have never seen such blatant racism and fascism from a POTUS before. A real POTUS won't even throw gasoline on that fire because he has no dog in a fight between fascists and Antifascists; and if he has a dog, it won't be the fascists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ibime:

The diaper wearing President that was always dogwhistling Antifa like an irresponsible guttermouth, was a Fascist and always concerned about Antifa coming out to oppose his Fascist groups like Proud boys etc. I have never seen such blatant racism and fascism from a POTUS before. A real POTUS won't even throw gasoline on that fire because he has no dog in a fight between fascists and Antifascists; and if he has a dog, it won't be the fascists.

cheesy this dude don't know
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
benalvino2:

You are very foolish.

As of 1932, the German Antifascist group is your friend in their opposition to Hitler's Nazi group that will send your black ãrse to the gas chamber and turn that black skin into leather.

How foolish can you be to think an Antifascist group in 1930s Germany is a negative? You should return your father's school fees.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ibime:

Biden is fascist grin
And proudboys was created because of antifa you fool.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
Abomination arrived and other posters have left the thread. They don't want to get infected by poverty grin
These clowns have the same thing in common and that's poverty. Please, looking at that compressed nose of the famous midget makes me feel like puking.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ibime:

You are very foolish.

As of 1932, the German Antifascist group is your friend ain their opposition to Hitler's Nazi group that will send your black ãrse to the gas chamber and turn that black skin into leather.

How foolish can you be to think an Antifascist group in 1930s Germany is a negative? You should return your father's school fees.

Another liar. I don't know why I defend that nigga but y'all are liars.

He never said they were bad he just said they are a communists group and he differentiate them from antifa USA. Nigga eat a dick

(1) (2) (3) ... (2179) (2180) (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) ... (4140) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.