Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1612413 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:54am On May 07, 2021
PstDapo:

Rubbish prediction
Let's see how far Democrats will go if their new voting bills is not approved by the Senate and also the addition of DC as a new state

LMFAO
Conservatives are prepared with strong voters integrity laws which you tag as voters suppression laws grin , just recently a very strong traditional blue county in Texas was flipped red by a Latina woman , you think citizens are happy with Biden's policies , brainwashed nonsense girl

Leftist and delusional optimism
For your information I don't read your mentions because they are trash I just quoted you to warn you to stop quoting me and wasting your time writing jargons that I don't read and stop loitering my mentions with the nonsense you call opinion or facts when you are deluding yourself writing nonsense about a country you have never visited before.Stick to Nigeria and focus on Buhari.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:10am On May 07, 2021
budaatum:

Trust me, they destroyed nothing but strengthened the integrity of elections. Next US elections will have even greater participation than the last one.

I am already documenting all the millions of dead people I plan to raise up to vote so that next time not only would they be looking for bamboo on paper but also for the River Ganges in the ink!

The audit is not releasing any info on their progress. Someone leaked that they were looking at 40000 votes purportedly printed in East Asia.
As usual you only heard about bamboo

You heard about possibly illegal numbers of ballots? 40000.
That scares democrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:13am On May 07, 2021
basilico:

The audit is not releasing any info on their progress. Someone leaked that they were looking at 40000 votes purportedly printed in East Asia.

That scares democrats
I heard 40000 Democrats are cowering in fear on the streets. They are very scared indeed.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:21am On May 07, 2021
budaatum:

I heard 40000 Democrats are cowering in fear on the streets. They are very scared indeed.

And these BLM had AR15 and AK47 scaring other drivers, smashing windscreens , flattening tires and cocking guns dangerously. Not one was arrested.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 1:50pm On May 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

For your information I don't read your mentions because they are trash I just quoted you to warn you to stop quoting me and wasting your time writing jargons that I don't read and stop loitering my mentions with the nonsense you call opinion or facts when you are deluding yourself writing nonsense about a country you have never visited before.Stick to Nigeria and focus on Buhari.

Shut up prostitute. All you do is lie
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 1:52pm On May 07, 2021
basilico:

And these BLM had AR15 and AK47 scaring other drivers, smashing windscreens , flattening tires and cocking guns dangerously. Not one was arrested.

Kkk and proudboys are the problem even if they are not breaking the law.

The idiot whose parents can't feed themselves PrideofLincoln1 will cry kkk like he has ever come across one
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 2:02pm On May 07, 2021
@ Amazon Topaz please don't quote my sacred PstDapo moniker ever again outside these trend , gender equality paradox in scandanavian societies has debunked the myth of Egalitarianistic-Equalism ideology
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 2:03pm On May 07, 2021
Arguing these irrefutable statistically proven Facts makes no sense at all,just shows women are too emotionally invested in ideologies like religion and Feminism
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 2:05pm On May 07, 2021
Biden will kill this country

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:07pm On May 07, 2021
basilico:

That scares democrats

Shebi I said it, China or asia must come in

grin

awon oponu

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You just loving throwing your garbage around. Show the proof of where Biden used the N word or you hush your lying mouth.
he used it. You can find it yourself
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 2:12pm On May 07, 2021
sanpipita:

Look at Mike Pence despite all his loyalty, Trump still found a way to throw him under the bus, all for what?

They talk about media like many conservative media weren't backing Trump, same Trump will attack once they disagree with any of his views, Trump went from fox news is real news to it's fake news, wonder at what point people will stop making excuses for him
Pence has suffered sha.
Man was extremely loyal but to Trump, true loyalty isn't acknowledged unless you operate in his method of politics lol.

Trump doesn't understand politics, he thinks it is about his personal goals just like in the corporate world, but what he doesnt want to accept is that concessions are needed if you want to lead in politics.

This method csn only get him far, it won't get him the seat of presidency anymore because even his party men will be afraid of him that they'd vote against him.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:15pm On May 07, 2021
PstDapo:

Rubbish prediction
Let's see how far Democrats will go if their new voting bills is not approved by the Senate and also the addition of DC as a new state

LMFAO
Conservatives are prepared with strong voters integrity laws which you tag as voters suppression laws grin , just recently a very strong traditional blue county in Texas was flipped red by a Latina woman , you think citizens are happy with Biden's policies , brainwashed nonsense girl

Leftist and delusional optimism

You mean zapata county? Yes agreed it was flipped

But you somehow forgot that in that same texas Biden flipped Williamson County, Hays county and Tarrant county

”you think citizens are happy with Biden's policies” grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:20pm On May 07, 2021
Livelystone01:

Pence has suffered sha.
Man was extremely loyal but to Trump, true loyalty isn't acknowledged unless you operate in his method of politics lol.

Trump doesn't understand politics, he thinks it is about his personal goals just like in the corporate world, but what he doesnt want to accept is that concessions are needed if you want to lead in politics.

This method csn only get him far, it won't get him the seat of presidency anymore because even his party men will be afraid of him that they'd vote against him.

Businessmen don't make good presidents

It has been proven over and over and over.

They negotiate policies and deals like they are still in the corporate world

in the corporate world you can delay a negotiation for long as leverage, and what you would lose most likely is money

In politics, delay a negotiation for too long, what you would lose is your constituents dying of hunger and other things.

I'll choose a career politician, versed in the life of politics

over a businessman/celebrity.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:21pm On May 07, 2021
FEC drops probe into Trump hush payments to that IndecentStar whatever her name.
Looks like they kept the case open to make Drumph look bad.
From the onset if this IndecentStar had been intimate with Trump willingly why was she asking for money.She knew it would make Trump look bad and she would settle.
Unfortunately she was ordered to pay costs of her frivolous suit.She was suing because she wanted to spill the beans to the public that she had a selfie with him at his current home�And that the Non Disclosure Agreement she signed on receiving the money was not binding, she could at the height of the campaign do a tell it all. Boy the media loved her and her lawyer.
The lawyer a former media darling then ,touted as a promising Presidential candidate last I checked faces the rest of his wretched life as a democrat leftist in prison for fraud cases.
In putting this in another context assuming she slept with Trump, she ended up paying him
I cant confirm whether she has paid him for sleeping with her at this time though
Michael Cohen was supposed to provide evidence the stupid payout was a violation of campaign financing, he failed.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/552271-fec-drops-investigation-into-trump-hush-money-payments

Suck your thumbs

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 2:21pm On May 07, 2021
Timiofak:

You mean zapata county? Yes agreed it was flipped

But you somehow forgot that in that same texas Biden flipped Williamson County, Hays county and Tarrant county

”you think citizens are happy with Biden's policies” grin

My anecdotal example of that victory is an assumption that proves that Biden is not popular specifically in his own Democrats stronghold after resuming office, these is just a speculative guess, not a statistically proven Fact
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 2:39pm On May 07, 2021
Timiofak:

in the corporate world you can delay a negotiation for long as leverage, and what you would lose most likely is money

In politics, delay a negotiation for too long, what you would lose is your constituents dying of hunger and other things.

Nothing to add here.
I concur lol.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:40pm On May 07, 2021
PstDapo:

My anecdotal example of that victory is an assumption that proves that Biden is not popular specifically in his own Democrats stronghold after resuming office, these is just a speculative guess, not a statistically proven Fact

Lmao, instead of this many many English

It would have been easier for you to say

I said that as my opinion, because I lack evidence.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 2:40pm On May 07, 2021
Timiofak:

Arrant Nonsense
Trump fulfilled most of his campaign policies

What's these jargons
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 2:41pm On May 07, 2021
Timiofak:

Lmao, instead of this many many English

It would have been easier for you to say

I said that as my opinion, because I lack evidence.

Ok
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 2:48pm On May 07, 2021
basilico:
FEC drops probe into Trump hush payments to that IndecentStar whatever her name.
Looks like they kept the case open to make Drumph look bad.
From the onset if this IndecentStar had been intimate with Trump willingly why was she asking for money.She knew it would make Trump look bad and she would settle.
Unfortunately she was ordered to pay costs of her frivolous suit.She was suing because she wanted to spill the beans to the public that she had a selfie with him at his current home�And that the Non Disclosure Agreement she signed on receiving the money was not binding, she could at the height of the campaign do a tell it all. Boy the media loved her and her lawyer.
The lawyer a former media darling then ,touted as a promising Presidential candidate last I checked faces the rest of his wretched life as a democrat leftist in prison for fraud cases.
In putting this in another context assuming she slept with Trump, she ended up paying him
I cant confirm whether she has paid him for sleeping with her at this time though
Michael Cohen was supposed to provide evidence the stupid payout was a violation of campaign financing, he failed.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/552271-fec-drops-investigation-into-trump-hush-money-payments

Suck your thumbs

The dems tricked Michael Cohen to plead guilty for what was not a crime grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2021
Pretty soon kamala Harris will say it's climate change causing it

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 2:58pm On May 07, 2021
PstDapo:

Rubbish
We have gay conservatives , log cabin Republicans on our platform doesn't mean we all accept LGBTQ Nonsense due to some of us having biblical believe against such depravity

We won't disrespect the Holy word of God to please woke liberals and atheist fertility hating and Abortion loving Democrats

A sin is a sin

Nonsense
I hope those your "rubbish and nonsense" are not directed at me?
A simple advice, if you want to engage in civil discussions with me, please dont use those words because I won't reply, I may censure you (after all you people claim we like censuring) lol.

To your claims, I hope you are not implying that Democratic means atheism and conservative is for religious folks? Haba bro Dapo, just change that mindset o, it is a wrong foundation.

Now you said some of you conservatives support homosexuality, but what you fail to see is that some democrats does not support it, yet, you people rope everyone in the Democratic party as supporters of homosexuality, abortion and others.
I think you people are driving a high speed train on water here lol.

You also said you follow biblical beliefs, which I and others here, including those in US do too, but you support Trump whose actions were/are more contrary to scriptural dictates (I dont know that can be correlated self).
Don't forget that your party made a golden image to deify Trump recently. I hope you know that such action is against God? Unless you want to spin, I don't think there's any true believer that will support such.

Finally, I need to address you by the words you used, for out of our words we shall be judged according to scripture.
You said, "SIN IS SIN", I support this 100%.
So in this light, stop bragging with fornication and other vices you post here occasionally. Scriptural principles are not to be selected but obeyed in totality by believers.

That's the same hypocrisy the GOP are operating today, condemn thibgs openly vut engage in them secretly.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 3:00pm On May 07, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
A lot of people that voted for Trump in the last election are having a buyer's remorse when he wouldn't concede the election after all the avenues of contesting the election closed. How do I know, I have few of these so called conservatives in my office. The ones sticking with Trump's are his Orange cultists.
Bad market, lol.

I understand that feeling of regret.
It makes one look like a fool.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 3:02pm On May 07, 2021
budaatum:

Trust me, they destroyed nothing but strengthened the integrity of elections. Next US elections will have even greater participation than the last one.

I am already documenting all the millions of dead people I plan to raise up to vote so that next time not only would they be looking for bamboo on paper but also for the River Ganges in the ink!
Lol...I no fit laugh abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 3:07pm On May 07, 2021
benalvino2:
Pretty soon kamala Harris will say it's climate change causing it
Lol, now you have singled out Harris as your scape goat, same thing you blame the media for whenever we pick on baba Trump for his utterances and bad attitude� lol.

We are all the same when it comes to our support and loyalty, we are all biased and we are all hypocrites in one way or the other.

By the way, please explain to me, how does unemployment increase information rate? I like to learn something new.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2021
Livelystone01:

Lol, now you have singled out Harris as your scape goat, same thing you blame the media for whenever we pick on baba Trump for his utterances and bad attitude� lol.

We are all the same when it comes to our support and loyalty, we are all biased and we are all hypocrites in one way or the other.

By the way, please explain to me, how does unemployment increase information rate? I like to learn something new.

I didn't single her as a scape goat. She just said the border crisis is due to climate change.
https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1389578051604959232?s=19
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:22pm On May 07, 2021
Livelystone01:

Not sure whether you ever had an aquarium.
You feed only a few drops of fish food otherwise they will die.
Trump went to Japan the Jap premier took him to his fingerlings pool and poured a whole dish into the pond. Trump dutifully emptied his dish into the pool.
Media talked for two years about how Trump overfed the fish, showing clips of him emptying the dish in the pool And not showing the Jap premier exactly doing the same minutes before.
Selective reporting by vile media.
And you think we supposed to like MSM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0uuajmLyxY

And since some of you are numskulls here is CNN Tech Director admitting they all wanted Trump to look bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv8Zy-JwXr4

To think that these idiots keep sprouting lies here. SMH.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 3:31pm On May 07, 2021
basilico:

Not sure whether you ever had an aquarium.
You feed only a few drops of fish food otherwise they will die.
Trump went to Japan the Jap premier took him to his fingerlings pool and poured a whole dish into the pond. Trump dutifully emptied his dish into the pool.
Media talked for two years about how Trump overfed the fish, showing clips of him Huemptying the dish in the pool And not showing the Jap premier exactly doing the same minutes before.
Selective reporting by vile media.
And you think we supposed to like MSM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0uuajmLyxY
Baba o, i think you are missing the point here.
Do you think we all here just pick on everything the media does?

Judge us by our comments here please, not about other things the media wrote that you can never find here.

The media (CNN and co) did to Trump what the same media (fox, oann, newsmax, etc) are doing to Biden.
I don't see it as animousity at all, I prefer a media that will shinw the light on a president to checkmate his excesses, that is what you fols don't like at all but you like it when biden is fired by those on your wing lol.

Can you analyze fox news sinve Biden came in so far bro?

I just dy laugh for here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 3:38pm On May 07, 2021
benalvino2:

I didn't single her as a scape goat. She just said the border crisis is due to climate change.
Sometimes, it's better to just keep quiet than expose your ignorance.

Just like Basilico, I often doubt if you ever saw the 4 walls of a university.

She never claimed that border crisis was solely because of climate change.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 3:39pm On May 07, 2021
benalvino2:

Your conclusion was drawn from an existing comment she made, that's the same reason you called budaatum biased days ago.

See ehn bro, I try my best to be fair at all times in my dealings that most of my friends can use their lives as collateral to prove my innocence on almost everything, but when it comes to political leanings, we are all biased. Our support will be tilt towards what and who you align with, I think you know that by now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 3:48pm On May 07, 2021
Livelystone01:

Your conclusion was drawn from an existing comment she made, that's the same reason you called budaatum biased days ago.

See ehn bro, I try my best to be fair at all times in my dealings that most of my friends can use their lives as collateral to prove my innocence on almost everything, but when it comes to political leanings, we are all biased. Our support will be tilt towards what and who you align with, I think you know that by now.
I watched that video.

Harris in the video:

"Acute causes and root causes of migration

Acute causes: Hurricane, Pandemic, Draught, and extreme food insecurity.

Root causes (Long standing Issues): Corruption, violence, poverty, lack of economic opportunity, lack of climate adaptation and resilience, lack of good governance
. "

She has said nothing but the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: wirinet(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.