Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1653690 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) ... (4149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:28am On May 14, 2021
basilico:
Wikipedia is far left
Palestine matters appeal to the left. Wikipedia for far left causes will most likely be factual or detailed to a largely correct extent.
As you call us We read both sides of the divide, then use our God given brains to take a stand.

As some say every black n America lives better than every Umudikean by far.
Africans are generally not obese, black Americans have an obesity problem because as said they dont live in poverty

But you took from the far left that they are obese.

Are you sure you are an adult because some children reason better than you do. You are saying nonsense try not to quote me again I don't wanna lose more brain cells.

Get lost

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 8:33am On May 14, 2021
basilico:
Wikipedia is far left
Palestine matters appeal to the left. Wikipedia for far left causes will most likely be factual or detailed to a largely correct extent.
As you call us We read both sides of the divide, then use our God given brains to take a stand.

As some say every black n America lives better than every Umudikean by far.
Africans are generally not obese, black Americans have an obesity problem because as said they dont live in poverty

Exactly my point why are Black American women fat like shit

Like what the fvck

Irritating and disgusting set of human beings , some even blame racism for their bad diet habits
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:34am On May 14, 2021
benalvino2:

Palestine is not a nation for a start.

Before Israel gave back all those lands they stoke a deal. Palestinians at disadvantage shouldn't be shooting rockets up and down. They should be friendly and seeking peace. That is the common sense thing to do.

Instead they keep believing Iran will wipe israel of the planet. Israel fly plane to Iran and shoot up stuff and Iran is not stupid enough to retaliate by sending missiles to Israel. They don't want open war with Israel so they use their pawns like Palestine and Lebanon to do it.

Israel has the right to defend itself. What you see going sad but Palestinians are deciding their own faith since 1948
So after 1948 what stopped Israel from giving back those lands and agreeing to the agreement why did they continue to annex more land.And who told you that the Palestines have not been patient and seeking peace even the ones in Israel are minding their business going about in peace before they were told to evict and attacked by far right members are all Palestinians shooting rockets why should they be at a disadvantage in their own land?

What fate are Palestinians deciding when they don't get to vote when they want to they live like second class citizens in whatever territory they find themselves how can the oppressed decide their own fate?In a equal fight do those people even have anything to defend themselves did they wake up one day to attack them or they were assaulted and pushed to the wall.You are not normal
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:34am On May 14, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You said that they are using the money they get to buy bombs and not help themselves and I correctly countered you based on facts that due to the different authorities in Palestine what the West bank gets Palestine doesn't get it and whatever UN aid gets there is not given to Hamas so how does that negate the fact that I was right.These are facts which is known that the people of Gaza don't get that funding.

You can ask Hamas and Iran that question my concern is with the people of Gaza and the fact that they are denied aid and basic living and Israel surrounds them and controls what goes in so spare me the bullcrap that you are spewing

I never mentioned UN or us as the donor. I said the aid they get. Whether you like it or not. Westbank and Gaza are still Palestine.

I am not talking about any particular funding my dear. I am talking about funding in general. The ones they get from Iran down to charity.

Whichever way you see it. Hamas get funding and they use it for war. That is my point.

Else tell me how they fund their wars.

They are denied all those things but they are not hungry and they can get bombs and guns even if they are denied basic living. I don't understand. Why can't they smuggle good stuff the same way they smuggle rpg and rockets and AK47?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:35am On May 14, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

The First question ask again because you seem lost.

And did Egypt and Jordan give the land back yes they did.Also did Israel Occupy Southern Lebanon yes they did but gave it back so what stop Israel from giving the Palestinians theirs why are they annexing more of it.The question is of no relevance to this.

When did they last hold elections there and where does it indicate that the ones there presently wanna drive Israel to the sea.Also why are you leaving out the fact that far right extremist in Israel also having a party electing leaders to Parliament is the same thing as they wanting to drive the Palestines to the sea as well?If we go by your dumb logic

Your lens is very narrow. Jordan annexed West Bank in 1948. Come 1967.
Israel took land from Jordan ie West Bank. They also took Golan heights from Syria.
They also took Gaza from Egypt.

Israel withdrew from Gaza and left it to Black September ie PA , then Hamas overthrew PA.
Israel has not and will not return Golan Heights which was a staging ground for Syrian army firing on Tel Aviv surroundings.
Which land was taken from Palestinians?I think Isrrael would be glad to return it.

Hint: I know.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:43am On May 14, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

So after 1948 what stopped Israel from giving back those lands and agreeing to the agreement why did they continue to annex more land.And who told you that the Palestines have not been patient and seeking peace even the ones in Israel are minding their business going about in peace before they were told to evict and attacked by far right members are all Palestinians shooting rockets why should they be at a disadvantage in their own land?

What fate are Palestinians deciding when they don't get to vote when they want to they live like second class citizens in whatever territory they find themselves how can the oppressed decide their own fate?In a equal fight do those people even have anything to defend themselves did they wake up one day to attack them or they were assaulted and pushed to the wall.You are not normal

Palestinians are not ready for peace. There is no way Israel should be giving them land to attack Israel from. Every nation that broker a peace deal with Israel gets their land back.

Hamas has to go as well as fatah if they still exist because they seem to be quiet. Then they can think of peace
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:43am On May 14, 2021
benalvino2:

I never mentioned UN or us as the donor. I said the aid they get. Whether you like it or not. Westbank and Gaza are still Palestine.

I am not talking about any particular funding my dear. I am talking about funding in general. The ones they get from Iran down to charity.

Whichever way you see it. Hamas get funding and they use it for war. That is my point.

Else tell me how they fund their wars.

They are denied all those things but they are not hungry and they can get bombs and guns even if they are denied basic living. I don't understand. Why can't they smuggle good stuff the same way they smuggle rpg and rockets and AK47?
Who is arguing that West bank and Gaza are not Palestine or are you oblivious that they are governed differently.Who told you that Gaza get those aids and the aid is given to Hamas.I am not your dear also the funding they get from charity is not given to Hamas.I won't argue about whatever Hamas gets using it for war but I will argue when you try to label the Gazans like that and that all they care about is war.

@bold,Who told you they are not hungry and living in poverty my God why do you keep making blanket statements devoid of facts like this.I don't wanna insult you because you wanna act delusional I won't waste my time with you.
Don't quote me again I won't respond to your nonsense budatuum is really a patient person when he argues with your likes even when you want to act like a clown me I don't have that patience

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:49am On May 14, 2021
benalvino2:

Palestinians are not ready for peace. There is no way Israel should be giving them land to attack Israel from. Every nation that broker a peace deal with Israel gets their land back.

Hamas has to go as well as fatah if they still exist because they seem to be quiet. Then they can think of peace
Give them their land stop annexing it and evicting them from homes they don't want peace I will say the same for Israel too so that their aid will keep coming.
basilico:

Israel took land from Jordan ie West Bank. They also took Golan heights from Syria.

Israel withdrew from Gaza and left it to Black September ie PA , then Hamas overthrew PA.
Israel has not and will not return Golan Heights which was a staging ground for Syrian army firing on Tel Aviv surroundings.
Which land was taken from Palestinians?I think Isrrael would be glad to return it.

Your Lens is very narrow if you think I don't know this and your Lens is also narrow if you think we don't know that many Jewish settlers are occupying Palestinians territory to annex more land and evict them from it.
Keep leaving out other facts even UN resolution doesn't favour what Israel is doing but expect MAGa clown basilico to call them leftist.

The both of you should not quote me again I won't respond to nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:50am On May 14, 2021
basilico:

Israel is always bad to them.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:56am On May 14, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Give them their land stop annexing it and evicting them from homes they don't want peace I will say the same for Israel too so that their aid will keep coming.
Your Lens is very narrow if you think I don't know this and your Lens is also narrow if you think we don't know that many Jewish settlers are occupying Palestinians territory to annex more land and evict them from it.
Keep leaving out other facts even UN resolution doesn't favour what Israel is doing but expect MAGa clown basilico to call them leftist.

Jordanian land?
Which is Palestinian land?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:08am On May 14, 2021
benalvino2:

Israel is always bad to them.

I am hoping to get a concise answer as to who a Palestinian is. Whether Jordanian, Egyptian, Iraqi , Syriac.
Whether there was a Palestine nation , it had a national flag , a currency, a ruling structure et al before the 1967 war
There was a Palestine Orchestra in 1948 composed of Jews and performed in Hebrew. A Palestine Chronicle in Hebrew too by then.

The whole area was British mandate Palestine before 1948

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:15am On May 14, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Who is arguing that West bank and Gaza are not Palestine or are you oblivious that they are governed differently.Who told you that Gaza get those aids and the aid is given to Hamas.I am not your dear also the funding they get from charity is not given to Hamas.I won't argue about whatever Hamas gets using it for war but I will argue when you try to label the Gazans like that and that all they care about is war.

@bold,Who told you they are not hungry and living in poverty my God why do you keep making blanket statements devoid of facts like this.I don't wanna insult you because you wanna act delusional I won't waste my time with you.
Don't quote me again I won't respond to your nonsense budatuum is really a patient person when he argues with your likes even when you want to act like a clown me I don't have that patience

With the image presented Do you not think that those Palestinians would be walking skeletons because of being poverty stricken like Umudikeans?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 9:18am On May 14, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Oh feel free to insult. I am still waiting for an insult that will remove a strand of hair on my skin.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 9:21am On May 14, 2021
basilico:

I am hoping to get a concise answer as to who a Palestinian is. Whether Jordanian, Egyptian, Iraqi , Syriac.
Whether there was a Palestine nation , it had a national flag , a currency, a ruling structure et al before the 1967 war
There was a Palestine Symphony in 1948 composed of Jews and performed in Hebrew. A Palestine Chronicle in Hebrew too by then.

The whole area was British mandate Palestine before 1948

You will get insults instead of answers sadly
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:06am On May 14, 2021
benalvino2:

You will get insults instead of answers sadly

Turkey invaded Nothern Cyprus I think in 1974. Where is the outrage for the turks to return the land to Cyprus?

Im sure she cant answer.
anti-Semitic she is.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:14am On May 14, 2021
basilico:

Turkey invaded Nothern Cyprus I think in 1974. Where is the outrage for the turks to return the land to Cyprus?

Im sure she cant answer.
anti-Semitic she is.
You are a clown if you think anybody speaking out against what is happening is anti-semite.

You are a big clown for calling me one I am not a hateful pathetic person like you and I am not anti-semite.I have nothing against any religion because people are calling this out does not make them anti-Semites for your information MAGAclown basilico.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:25am On May 14, 2021
Basilico and co will not know that

When they themselves are Islamophobes I am not an hateful person and I cannot hate people based on their beliefs.I am not an anti-Semites.

This tweets below explains it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:26am On May 14, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

For the umpeemth time How long shall I advice you to always look at two sides of a story. One could be lying. Both could be lying. Its upto you to sift the wheat from the chaff.
Here is a Pallywood production

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uartJGBVHwU

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:41am On May 14, 2021
basilico:

For the umpeemth time How long shall I advice you to always look at two sides of a story. One could be lying. Both could be lying. Its upto you to sift the wheat from the chaff.
Here is a Pallywood production

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uartJGBVHwU
Be quiet did I tell you that I did not look at both sides.I did and I know their arguments.
I have sifted the wheat from the chaff and I will call out the BS I am seeing you on the other hand should take your own advice for the umpteenth time
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 10:52am On May 14, 2021
basilico:
Wikipedia is far left

Basilico does have a point about Wikipedia (and much of the media being Far Left), and sexist too against men.

For example, all groups which advocate for men's rights are tagged as anti-feminist and misogynist on Wikipedia and the articles are locked. In fact, when you google any male advocacy group, the meta description is always about hate-fueled misogyny. Almost describing them as terrorists.

Also, over the years, hardcore Muslims from North Africa and the Middle East have taken over the Democratic Party, so it's no surprise that their anti-Semitism which is shared across the Muslim world reflects in the Democratic Party. Anti-Semitism is rife amongst Left in the U.S. and Liberals in the U.K.

And since the Left dominate the media and play that "more opportunities for minorities", these Muslim radicals invaded the media too and that's what we are all seeing.

In fact, Twitter and Facebook in the last year have gone on overdrive flagging tweets and posts dimmed unfit for public view by their "review committees". Interesting that these "review committees" seem to target accounts or tweets which do not support the Leftist agenda. I can mention several examples. Heck! If you are being honest, you know these examples.

There's a case for anyone making the blanket statement about big media/tech companies being obviously pro-Left.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2021
”Anti Semitism is from liberals”

While supporting the people that persecuted semites

”anti-semitism is shared across the Muslim world”,

yet the biggest persecution of Jews in history was done by a Christian, a baptised catholic.

”Democratic party has been taken over by hardcore Muslims”

Mention the hardcore Muslims in the democratic party

how can you see an ”hardcore Muslim” and say that person is liberal

some of you are uneducated, you don't know the meaning of being conservative and liberal.

I'll name the top 10 most conservative countries in the world, and see 80% are ”hardcore Muslim”

1. Yemen
2. Mali
3. Iran
4. Pakistan
5. Chad
6. Egypt
7. Saudi Arabia
8. Lebanon
9. Swaziland
10. Ethiopia

Uneducated clowns.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2021
Both religions, are pieces of shit

That have caused unnecessary strife all over the world.

religion of peace- yet produced a huge portion of extremists and killers

Religion of love- produced a huge portion of entitled crackheads that believe everyone must obey there teachings or perish.

nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:36am On May 14, 2021
Timiofak:
Both religions, are pieces of shit

That have caused unnecessary strife all over the world.

religion of peace- yet produced a huge portion of extremists and killers

Religion of love- produced a huge portion of entitled crackheads that believe everyone must obey there teachings or perish.

nonsense.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:02pm On May 14, 2021
basilico:
Hamas manifesto is to drive Jews into the Red Sea. Same ideal propagated by the PLO - at least them say no single Jew will live within Palestine once their borders are agreed on
Which will never because their desire is to drive the Jews out
benalvino2:
[s]If Palestinians accepted the UN deal and become a state like Israel did their land wouldn't have been taken with impunity.

Today there is no nation called Palestine because they didn't accept the deal in 1948. This is a complicated issue.[/s]

I bet your manifesto would be to drive me out or at least to hell or into my grave if I come and occupy the land your father inherited from your grandfather and that was passed down to you. And if someone divides your inherited land between us I bet you'd never agree and with your dying breath tell your child to continue the struggle. Or perhaps you are not like that, and would just say that's ok and live peacefully with me while I help myself to more of your land.

Below is some history. I posted it for benalvino2 but doubt he bothered and called you to interpret it to him. Enjoy.

Tdotbluejays:
History of Israel vs Palestine:

https://www.history.com/topics/middle-east/history-of-israel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:07pm On May 14, 2021
What an upside down world some live in, so filled with alternative facts. Where it's okay for thieves to protect themselves, but their God forbids the protection of the owners!

Guess that's why we fight so hard so we don't must not live in their 'world'.

benalvino2:

Leave these people who has no knowledge of what's going on. None of them were cautioning Palestinians for shooting missiles for 2 years till date on a weekly basis into Israel.

Israel has the right to defend itself. If it was not for irondome who knows what would have happened. Well we know because it has happened before which is why irondome was made.

Israel even warn people before attacking to reduce casualties. Yet they are the aggressors in leftist mentality

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:10pm On May 14, 2021
basilico:

Obesity rate over 50% would indicate a Healthier lifestyle.

You need to go to school on this one. Obesity and Healthier lifestyle just don't go together.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:16pm On May 14, 2021
DissTroy:

Basilico does have a point about Wikipedia (and much of the media being Far Left), and sexist too against men.

For example, all groups which advocate for men's rights are tagged as anti-feminist and misogynist on Wikipedia and the articles are locked. In fact, when you google any male advocacy group, the meta description is always about hate-fueled misogyny. Almost describing them as terrorists.

Also, over the years, hardcore Muslims from North Africa and the Middle East have taken over the Democratic Party, so he it's no surprise that their anti-Semitism which is shared across the Muslim world reflects in the Democratic Party. Anti-Semitism is rife amongst Left in the U.S. and Liberals in the U.K.

And since the Left dominate the media and play that "more opportunities for minorities", these Muslim radicals invaded the media too and that's what we are all seeing.

In fact, Twitter and Facebook in the last year have gone on overdrive flagging tweets and posts dimmed unfit for public view by their "review committees". Interesting that these "review committees" seem to target accounts or tweets which do not support the Leftist agenda. I can mention several examples. Heck! If you are being honest, you know these examples.

There's a case for anyone making the blanket statement about big media/tech companies being obviously pro-Left.

Introducing globalists. The leftist communists. Their biggest impendimemt is the family unit. Destroy that first by all means. Introduce gender plurals. Sexxualize everything. Promote hippies. Promote LBGT . Racialize every idea. Get in bed with any anti xtian protagonists like Islam.
(The enemy of my enemy is my friend).
Take over education and indoctrinate young feeble minds .

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:17pm On May 14, 2021
budaatum:

You need to go to school on this one. Obesity and Healthier lifestyle just don't go together.

Cant have a 70% obesity rate in a population if the populace is malnutrited.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:23pm On May 14, 2021
basilico:

Im sure she cant answer.
anti-Semitic she is.

Go to Cyprus and you will see the outrage there in the military zone that is between them.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 12:24pm On May 14, 2021
budaatum:

I bet your manifesto would be to drive me out or at least to hell or into my grave if I come and occupy the land your father inherited from your grandfather and that was passed down to you. And if someone divides your inherited land between us I bet you'd never agree and with your dying breath tell your child to continue the struggle. Or perhaps you are not like that, and would just say that's ok and live peacefully with me while I help myself to more of your land.

Below is some history. I posted it for benalvino2 but doubt he bothered and called you to interpret it to him. Enjoy.

How did Christians try to impose Christianity on British people

I asked questions which you have refused to answer.

You have called me dumb, lazy and uneducated because I asked you for proof.

Today you have come again with another one.
If I start delivering facts to you, then you will start making claims for me I did not make.

You will start bringing irrelevant talking points again. Then get angry and indirectly call me names.

If you can't handle discussion don't start it.

The link you quote for us does not refute anything we are saying. I don't think you have read it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Napoleons: 12:25pm On May 14, 2021
budaatum:

It's funny reading you argue with a person who literally follows [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squealer_%28Animal_Farm%29?wprov=sfla1]Squealer's Logic[/url]. If it weren't that I enjoy you I'd have asked you not to bother, but please do. There's tons more silent readers than fat mouthed orange Napoleons.

You men you share resemblance with the pig or something...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:27pm On May 14, 2021
basilico:

Cant have a 70% obesity rate in a population if the populace is malnutrited.

Yes you can. Obesity can be an indication of malnutrition. You can grow fat from eating lots of cheap junk food that does not nourish you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) ... (4149) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.