Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1708220 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) ... (4187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 2:41pm On May 14, 2021
Timiofak:

From WHO

As I said earlier a huge portion of you people are uneducated.

Somali civil war.
These people didn't have access to clean water and food.

Palestinians are enjoying. They Even eat more than many Americans.

Look at the photo below and present something like this from Palestine.

Basilico is saying you people are claiming they don't have access to food and other necessary things but they look obese. I mean their body mass don't fit with the claims you people are making.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 2:45pm On May 14, 2021
Obrigardo:
Palm Beach officials have been holding meetings for weeks on how to extradite trump to NY "when" he is Indicted by Cyrus Vance. This is not a drill cheesy
He may end up become a fugitive soon. grin

Matt must also be shitting his pants at the moment.
Birds of a feather

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:45pm On May 14, 2021
Timiofak:

I don't have time for any intentional stupidity again, but sometimes you would see some things are just annoying, you would be forced too talk

Yeah, I know. But they can't force me and I can talk or not and even educate them without wasting my time arguing with their alternative facts. It's not as if the homework I give them is not part of the lecture.

Must be the teacher in me. Imagine a person I am tutoring arguing they know better lol, as if they will be marking their own answers on the test I set for them.

Its not their fault. Education and learning to them is the gouging on facts that must be believed, and some have not evolved to education being the development of the mind.

budaatum:

Education is not the consumption of facts but the learning of the ability to use one's mind.

It is therefore up to the students to not just believe what they are told by the teachers, as I have shown with my post above, but that the students learn to use the brain in their head instead of living by bread alone and becoming malnourished.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:49pm On May 14, 2021
benalvino2:

Somali civil war.

Basilico is saying you people are claiming they don't have access to food and other necessary things but they look obese. I mean their body mass doesn't fit with the claims you people are making.

I didn't argue with Basilico

I don't even read his posts btw, since he claimed Biden would be locked up since December and we are in May and it didn't happen, I knew he was a mad man roaming.

his point I countered was, obesity isn't a symptom of malnutrition, and yes it is

yes

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 2:57pm On May 14, 2021
benalvino2:

Somali civil war.

Basilico is saying you people are claiming they don't have access to food and other necessary things but they look obese. I mean their body mass don't fit with the claims you people are making.
Welldone sir. As usual, you are trying to shift the goal post except this is now being done on behalf of Basilico. Basilico showed that he has no understanding of malnutrition, but he knows when to collect his "L" unlike you. Lol.

Same Basilico slammed me for paying carbon tax even though I wasn't complaining. Now that one of this poster boys is clamouring for carbon tax, he has ignored my post about Elon Musk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 2:59pm On May 14, 2021
Timiofak:

I didn't argue with Basilico

I don't even read his posts btw, since he claimed Biden would be locked up since December and we are in May and it didn't happen, I knew he was a mad man roaming.

his point I countered was, obesity isn't a symptom of malnutrition, and yes it is

yes

Malnutrition comes in many forms. Which one are you talking about because some can be linked with obesity which is eating too much of junk foods while others can be lack of any kind of food and also lack of healthy foods.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 3:14pm On May 14, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Welldone sir. As usual, you are trying to shift the goal post except this is now being done on behalf of Basilico. Basilico showed that he has no understanding of malnutrition, but he knows when to collect his "L" unlike you. Lol.

Same Basilico slammed me for paying carbon tax even though I wasn't complaining. Now that one of this poster boys is clamouring for carbon tax, he has ignored my post about Elon Musk.

Point out where I am wrong. From what you quoted. Tell me where my statement was incorrect.

Below is the main reason I reply about this topic.
Basilico exchange with Ladyhippolyta88

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 3:20pm On May 14, 2021
benalvino2:

Point out where I am wrong. From what you quoted. Tell me where my statement was incorrect.

Below is the main reason I reply about this topic.
Basilico exchange with Ladyhippolyta88
I don't need you to point out anything. I am going by your last post which timi responded to. Basilico doesn't understand the meaning of malnutrition as showed in the discussion on this thread, yet you somehow read his mind to mean something else; hence, the change of goal post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 3:24pm On May 14, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

I don't need you to point out anything. I am going by your last post which timi responded to. Basilico doesn't understand the meaning of malnutrition as showed in the discussion on this thread, yet you somehow read his mind to mean something else; hence, the change of goal post.

Below is my reply to timi.
Both of them are correct. The context basilico is arguing from is the whole prison narative Palestinians find themselves.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 3:42pm On May 14, 2021
benalvino2:

Below is my reply to timi.
Both of them are correct. The context basilico is arguing from is the whole prison narative Palestinians find themselves.

No wahala. Enjoy your weekend.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:49pm On May 14, 2021
benalvino2:

Malnutrition comes in many forms. Which one are you talking about because some can be linked with obesity which is eating too much of junk foods while others can be lack of any kind of food and also lack of healthy foods.

You must have done homework to know this which shows you are capable if you just try. Add "cheap junk food" and you'd see its link to poverty.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:36pm On May 14, 2021
The GQP has replaced Cheney with Elise Stefanik who has a 35% rating on conservative issues even Ilhan Omar of the democratic party is has 38% rating on conservative issues from these same people which goes to show that she is more conservative than Stefanik.

Stefanik is not even rated up to 40% on conservatism but Liz Cheney is over 90% while Chip Roy of Texas whom Stefanik defeated for the conference chair post is over 90% conservative according to ratings.

This goes to show you that these republiQans have lost touch with their platform and Conservatism it is all about Trump and your loyalty to him because that is what the base of deplorables want.These people are going down a wrong path they have to lose many elections to realise this because nothing you say today will change them it is sad that many Americans even buy into this.

For Elise Stefanik to be chosen over Chip Roy and Cheney tells you that conservatism is slowly dying in the GQP.

In a nutshell out with conservatism in with Trumpism and radical left agenda(their only stupid talking point)how is this still a political party?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2021
You are on point. Republicans are gone to the dogs. There's nothing you can tell these unpaid Coons here for them to reason with you. The only reason they got rid of Liz Cheney was her adherence to the principle of Democracy that Republicans loathe. Trump is the mini god to these hate filled Republicans and quite few of the Republican leaders said openly that Trump's the only way they can win in 2022 but these fools forget that Trump was humiliated and disgraced out of office. They might as well change the GQP party to Trump Party. I for one is patiently waiting for 2022 to let the RepubliKKKans know that Hatred, Bigotry, Racism, Xenophobia,
Misogyny and Lies doesn't sell in America anymore.
Ladyhippolyta88:
The GQP has replaced Cheney with Elise Stefanik who has a 35% rating on conservative issues even Ilhan Omar of the democratic party is has 38% rating on conservative issues from these same people which goes to show that she is more conservative than Stefanik.

Stefanik is not even rated up to 40% on conservatism but Liz Cheney is over 90% while Chip Roy of Texas whom Stefanik defeated for the conference chair post is over 90% conservative according to ratings.

This goes to show you that these republiQans have lost touch with their platform and Conservatism it is all about Trump and your loyalty to him because that is what the base of deplorables want.These people are going down a wrong path they have to lose many elections to realise this because nothing you say today will change them it is sad that many Americans even buy into this.

For Elise Stefanik to be chosen over Chip Roy and Cheney tells you that conservatism is slowly dying in the GQP.

In a nutshell out with conservatism in with Trumpism and radical left agenda(their only stupid talking point)how is this still a political party?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:16pm On May 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You are on point. Republicans are gone to the dogs. There's nothing you can tell these unpaid Coons here for them to reason with you. The only reason they got rid of Liz Cheney was her adherence to the principle of Democracy that Republicans loathe. Trump is the mini god to these hate filled Republicans and quite few of the Republican leaders said openly that Trump's the only way they can win in 2022 but these fools forget that Trump was humiliated and disgraced out of office. They might as well change the GQP party to Trump Party. I for one is patiently waiting for 2022 to let the RepubliKKKans know that Hatred, Bigotry, Racism, Xenophobia,
Misogyny and Lies doesn't sell in America anymore.
They need to keep losing badly or else they won't change.Sadly 74 million people voted for them the last time so I won't get my hopes up because not everyone is bright many of them support Trump and believe the election was stolen.They no longer care about facts but are comfortable in their alternate reality of lies and fiction

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:44pm On May 14, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

He may end up become a fugitive soon. grin

Matt must also be shitting his pants at the moment.
Birds of a feather

---Just like one Sidney Powell---bunch of fraudulent people---

Company: Ex-Trump lawyer raiding nonprofit for personal use

Former Trump attorney and self-proclaimed “Kraken releaser” Sidney Powell has told prospective donors that her group, Defending the Republic, is a legal defense fund to protect the integrity of U.S. elections.

But the company suing Powell over her baseless claims of a rigged presidential election says the true beneficiary of her social welfare organization is Powell herself.

Dominion Voting Systems claims Powell has raided Defending the Republic's coffers to pay for personal legal expenses, citing her own remarks from a radio interview. The Denver-based voting technology vendor sued Powell and others who spread false claims that the company helped steal the 2020 election from Donald Trump.

“Now, Powell seeks to abuse the corporate forms she created for her law firm and fundraising website to hide funds that she raised through her defamatory campaign, shielding those funds from the very company that was harmed by the defamatory campaign,” Dominion lawyers wrote in a May 5 court filing https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/company-trump-lawyer-raiding-nonprofit-personal-77669550?cid=referral_taboola_feed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

They need to keep losing badly or else they won't change.Sadly 74 million people voted for them the last time so I won't get my hopes up because not everyone is bright many of them support Trump and believe the election was stolen.They no longer care about facts but are comfortable in their alternate reality of lies and fiction
Some of those 74 million voters have seen the light. I know couple of them in my office.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:01pm On May 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Some of those 74 million voters have seen the light. I know couple of them in my office.

---One Proud Boys ain't so proud anymore---

Ethan Nordean, 30, who was arrested and charged for participating in the riot at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, lashed out at former President Donald Trump when he realized that he wouldn’t getting a pardon and would likely being going to jail, according to newly released court records shared by POLITICO’s Kyle Cheney.

“Alright, I’m gunna say it. F*** TRUMP!” wrote in a message on Jan. 20. “F*** him more than Biden. I’ve followed this guy for 4 years and given everything and lost it all. Yes he woke us up, but he let us to believe there was some great justice was upon us…and it never happened. Now I got some of my good friends and myself facing jail time cuz we followed this guys (sic) lead and never questioned it.”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2021
feedthenation, there are bunch of them that have seen the light but the press in Americaare not highlighting them. I am patiently waiting for 2022 and let the GQP Party show Trump as the face of their Party and see the shellacking Americans will unleash on them. A Party that thinks Bigotry and Hatred is the way to success for them. No wonder they are introducing all kind of Jim Crow Laws all over the Red States.
feedthenation:

Ethan Nordean, 30, who was arrested and charged for participating in the riot at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, lashed out at former President Donald Trump when he realized that he wouldn’t getting a pardon and would likely being going to jail, according to newly released court records shared by POLITICO’s Kyle Cheney.

“Alright, I’m gunna say it. F*** TRUMP!” wrote in a message on Jan. 20. “F*** him more than Biden. I’ve followed this guy for 4 years and given everything and lost it all. Yes he woke us up, but he let us to believe there was some great justice was upon us…and it never happened. Now I got some of my good friends and myself facing jail time cuz we followed this guys (sic) lead and never questioned it.”

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:36pm On May 14, 2021
budaatum:

Of course they did not accept it! They were moved off the land they had inherited and someone draws a line and you ask them to accept it? Are we not still not accepting the lines drawn by the same people who named us Nigeria or do you really think they drew better lines in Palestine?

Why is it that no one keeps asking Turkey to move out of North Cyprus. All they talk about is prison prison Israel. The UN notorious against Israel.

The United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) condemned Israel the most during 2020, according to a report by the UN Watch, a Geneva-based non-governmental organisation that monitors the performance of the global body.

With two of its resolutions criticising Israel last week, the UNGA brought its total number of resolutions against the country to 17 – almost three times compared with the rest of the world, standing at six.

There was one resolution each adopted for North Korea, Iran, Syria, Myanmar and two on Crimea, the report said.

i don't mean the Palestinian cause is moot.Its the hypocrisy around Israel that I abhor.
There are Israel Arabs many of them even serve in ID F voluntarily. Many given a choice to remain under Abu Mahzen the principal funder of the 1972 Olympic massacre would rather stay in Israel state than in the PA.
Abu Mahzen by the way is Mahmoud Abbas the current leader of the Palestinian Authority.
In other words the PA leader broadly could be labelled a terrorist . He pays families of Palestinians who murder Israeli. If they murder a Jew the more the pay.Tell me to support such.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:06pm On May 14, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Cheap junk food where 45% children are anemic.

Keep paying carbon tax. If humans did not burn fossil fuels Sahara desert would be green.

They do have some brand new city. How oppressed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a73c7sSnEig

Some nice shopping mail. They live under bomb threats from the zionists .Malnutrited people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvOAufwwnAo
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Laurene: 7:14pm On May 14, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

do you live in America?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:15pm On May 14, 2021
feedthenation:

It's like those who've believed in the raptures. They sell everything and arrange their final affairs in devout preparation and then the day after comes and they spend the rest of their life coming to terms with how stupid they had been.

The worst of them though follow David Koresh to Waco in search of an illusive invisible non-existent kraken.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 7:22pm On May 14, 2021
basilico:

Keep paying carbon tax. If humans did not burn fossil fuels Sahara desert would be green.
I would continue paying it. The rebate I get back from paying it is even more than the total tax paid sef.
So you agree that Elon is now part of the deep state?

You are also still showing extreme lack of understanding of what climate change is all about let alone how carbon tax works. Why do you choose to be dull? I know you have a brain, but you just refuse to use it.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 7:25pm On May 14, 2021
feedthenation:

I thought they were tourists according to some GQP elements.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:26pm On May 14, 2021
basilico:

I don't mean the Palestinian cause is moot. Its the hypocrisy around Israel that I abhor.

So, you agree that Palestine has a point, but because Cypriots are not complaining we should ignore what Israel does to them?

I get you Bas. I will however wait till it's Sunday morning when everyone else is in church and there's just you and me left here because you reason much better and are honest when you are not pandering to an audience.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 7:27pm On May 14, 2021
basilico:

They do have some brand new city. How oppressed.

Some nice shopping mail. They live under bomb threats from the zionists .Malnutrited people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvOAufwwnAo

Did you even listen to the commentary in the video you posted? I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:31pm On May 14, 2021
budaatum:

So, you agree that Palestine has a point, but because Cypriots are not complaining we should ignore what Israel does to them?

I get you Bas. I will however wait till it's Sunday morning when everyone else is in church and there's just you and me left here because you reason much better and are honest when you are not pandering to an audience.

They were offered everything on the table they wanted by I think Shimon Peres. Arafat walked away and started the intifada immediately.
The reason Arafat walked away was because he would have faced Anwar Sadat fate. Because the issue is not about the lands they want, they want all Jews out. They will never accept a peace deal as long as Jews have a single acre of land.
From the sea to the river...

Abu Mahzen will never ink a permanent deal with Israel.

In the meantime Joe Biden has pulled out all American troops in Israel.The vultures are circling
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:32pm On May 14, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Did you even listen to the commentary in the video you posted? I don't think so.

I did. The Gazans live well and 60-70% are overweight.But they are oppressed and dehumanized
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:40pm On May 14, 2021
feedthenation:

---Just like one Sidney Powell---bunch of fraudulent people---

Company: Ex-Trump lawyer raiding nonprofit for personal use

Former Trump attorney and self-proclaimed “Kraken releaser” Sidney Powell has told prospective donors that her group, Defending the Republic, is a legal defense fund to protect the integrity of U.S. elections.

But the company suing Powell over her baseless claims of a rigged presidential election says the true beneficiary of her social welfare organization is Powell herself.

Dominion Voting Systems claims Powell has raided Defending the Republic's coffers to pay for personal legal expenses, citing her own remarks from a radio interview. The Denver-based voting technology vendor sued Powell and others who spread false claims that the company helped steal the 2020 election from Donald Trump.

“Now, Powell seeks to abuse the corporate forms she created for her law firm and fundraising website to hide funds that she raised through her defamatory campaign, shielding those funds from the very company that was harmed by the defamatory campaign,” Dominion lawyers wrote in a May 5 court filing https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/company-trump-lawyer-raiding-nonprofit-personal-77669550?cid=referral_taboola_feed

Dominion Systems have refused to provide admin passwords to the auditors of Maricopa .
Wonder why?
And Maricopa deleted the main electoral database file a week before handing over the election server to the auditors.
CNN is blasting this info non stop. You only need to watch CNN to learn that
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:44pm On May 14, 2021
basilico:

They were offered everything on the table they wanted by I think Shimon Peres. Arafat walked away and started the intifada immediately.
The reason Arafat walked away was because he would have faced Anwar Sadat fate. Because the issue is not about the lands they want, they want all Jews out. They will never accept a peace deal as long as Jews have a single acre of land.
From the sea to the river...

Abu Mahzen will never ink a permanent deal with Israel.

In the meantime Joe Biden has pulled out all American troops in Israel.The vultures are circling
I think we really should wait till Sunday morning.

How can anyone "offered everything on the table they wanted" walk away after everything they wanted has been offered to them on the table?

Does that not tell you something they wanted was not on the table?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:04pm On May 14, 2021
basilico:

Dominion Systems have refused to provide admin passwords to the auditors of Maricopa .
Wonder why?
And Maricopa deleted the main electoral database file a week before handing over the election server to the auditors.
CNN is blasting this info non stop. You only need to watch CNN to learn that
You surely need pyschiatric evaluation because this is not normal for a human being. Even the Creme de la Creme of the Republicon Party conceded that President Biden won fair and square and here's a mentally disturbed Umudikean who has no Social Security Number in US parroting garbage everytime like his life depends on it.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konkoja: 8:09pm On May 14, 2021
Suzanne Morphew's husband charged over mail-in ballot in wife's name https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9579983/Suzanne-Morphews-husband-charged-mail-ballot-wifes-name.html?ito=native_share_article-top

GQP home and abroad, is this an example of what you are looking for? I guess no need for UV light after all!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) ... (4187) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.