Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1700816 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) ... (4181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:41pm On May 24, 2021
I feel bad for derailing this thread. It was going smoothly for the last few pages till the Akure cockroach came in and spread his germs everywhere.

I'd like to apologize to the reasonable folks who were engaging and enjoying the discussions before that.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:43pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Trying to troll me for that matter. grin

Imagine that angry his nasty comments on this forum betrays him he has exposed himself here multiple times but he wants to troll someone when his own is in the open.LOL I will save these images I didn't even know there were more.
He doesn't know he isn't in the position to troll anyone. His thirst for attention due to the lack of affection he gets outside NL will always betray him unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:44pm On May 24, 2021
edi287:

He doesn't know he isn't in the position to troll anyone. His thirst for attention due to the lack of affection he gets outside NL will always betray him unfortunately.
@bold,true cool

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

@bold,true cool

edi287 build the new rapport with your sugar mummy

Yawnns
I'm about to sleep

Toppy tomorrow is coming cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:51pm On May 24, 2021
Sleep well Akure cockroach. One more thing before you go to bed grin grin

Thank me later grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:51pm On May 24, 2021
51%. Wow I was expecting something around 70-80%

The narrative is changing especially among young Americans.

I have a feeling that America's Style of politics is going to change in the coming years.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:55pm On May 24, 2021
When is grown up talk resuming?
The convo has gone to the dogs. Attacks below the belt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BRATISLAVA: 11:15pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Abeg ignore that boy.

Na 24 year old Akure dropout.

He has nothing to show at his age his only problem in life is sex and how to have anal sex his nasty comments full this forum.Ignore the bush boy.

I suspected as much. All those uncouth semi teens who litter the forum, that's one of them. Their feet lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:24pm On May 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

I will pause now while the Olosho thread people sort themselves out

Lol! Respectfully.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:46pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Buda you are so full of wisdom.

I really like how you take your time to respond to people with facts

That's because I do not waste my time responding to brainless insignificant idiots who do not value themselves so can not value others, unlike some who can't resist responding to it! Ignoring the brainless frees me up to respond to those who use the brains in their heads. If you paint white in front of a person who uses their mind, they'd choke before saying it is black or its not white, but whatever you paint in front of the mindless is never seen by them so why waste time painting in response to it?

If it break the rules, report it and move on. You'd find even it runs out of monickers eventually, but what it hates the most is being starved of your attention. Starve it and see how it gasps and gasps and gasps until it just dies of asphyxiation.

I'm going to start reporting derailings. Do note.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:47pm On May 24, 2021
edi287:
I feel bad for derailing this thread. It was going smoothly for the last few pages till the Akure cockroach came in and spread his germs everywhere.

I'd like to apologize to the reasonable folks who were engaging and enjoying the discussions before that.

Go, and sin no more.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:49pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I have a feeling that America's Style of politics is going to change in the coming years.
AIPAC is the main problem of solving the Isreal/Palestinian debacle mainly because American politicians are scared of AIPAC and there's nothing the Isreal Government can do for American politicians to criticize them. They are not saying that much on Sen Bernie Sanders because he's a Jewish man. Both side of the conflicts have to share the blame but the Right Wing Likud Party under Nentanyahu is a racist Government and i have been to Isreal several times when our regional office was situated at Tel Aviv and you have to see how the Isreal Government treats Africans living in Isreal to understand where I am getting to. All these people here with their blind support of Isreal are just going with the biblical injunctions not knowing Christians in isreal are probably less than 10% and they are mostly Arabs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:49pm On May 24, 2021
budaatum:

That's because I do not waste my time responding to brainless insignificant idiots who do not value themselves so can not value others, unlike some who can't resist responding to it! Ignoring the brainless frees me up to respond to those who use the brains in their heads. If you paint white in front of a person who uses their mind, they'd choke before saying it is black or its not white, but whatever you paint in front of the mindless is never seen by them so why waste time painting in response to it?

If it break the rules, report it and move on. You'd find even it runs out of monickers eventually, but what it hates the most is being starved of your attention. Starve it and see how it gasps and gasps and gasps until it just dies of asphyxiation.

I'm going to start reporting derailings. Do note
Noted.Thank you and sorry to everyone for derailing this thread.

It won't happen again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:04am On May 25, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
AIPAC is the main problem of solving the Isreal/Palestinian debacle mainly because American politicians are scared of AIPAC and there's nothing the Isreal Government can do for American politicians to criticize them. They are not saying that much on Sen Bernie Sanders because he's a Jewish man. Both side of the conflicts have to share the blame but the Right Wing Likud Party under Nentanyahu is a racist Government and gave been to Isreal several times when our regional office was situated at Tel Aviv and you have to see how the Isreal Government treats Africans living in Isreal to understand where I am getting to. All these people here with their blind support of Isreal are just going with the biblical injunctions not knowing Christians in isreal are probably less than 10% and they are mostly Arabs.

You mean the Zionist?
The blind support for Israel is only on this forum I have seen it.Yesterday I was debating with someone on another thread in this section,I was frustrated and had to stop the guy kept talking about the Bible,Jerusalem and how they were going to destroy the mosque blah blah blah.Another one quoted me and said Christians will always side with Isreal,the other one said Jerusalem belongs to Isreal blah blah blah they were just talking based on religious perspectives and I realised that they were Christian Zionist.

I wasn't talking based on religion so why do people on this forum argue on sentiments because of religion.The Isreali's of today are not the biblical Israelites if you tell them this they will argue with you they strategically named that country Isreal in 1948 to bring out sentiments they initially wanted to name it Zion or Judea.Some of these people mistaking Isreal for biblical kingdom of Isreal are ignorant.Isreal was even divided into two kingdoms back then.These people are Christian Zionist they support Isreal because they attribute it to the end times and the Messiah coming this ideology or belief is not in any way friendly to the Jews they just believe it has to do with the second coming of Christ and the anti-christ that is why many Christian Zionist supported Israel's becoming a state in 1948 because of this belief especially among Evangelicals who support for religious selfish reasons.

On nairaland going by the comments of some people supporting Isreal it is because of their hate towards Muslims,because of terrorism and turning a blind eye to the Palestinians oppression just because they are Muslims.One even called me a Muslim for having a contrary view grin

Many of them don't bother to get to the root cause of the issue it is all religion for them.

See this below an example of Christian Zionism.

I also attached a funny meme to show the blind support Nigerian Christians have towards Isreal imagine one telling me yesterday that Isreal is God's own nation and God's own race.I ask many of these people online and offline what of Nigeria and my own race too?It is really weird but they tell me that I don't have spiritual eyes and there are things the carnal mind cannot see.So I don't like arguing with fanatics especially when it comes to sensitive issues like religion.It is one argument I never like to dive deep into.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:11am On May 25, 2021
Exactly, the Zionists. You remember there was a Peace deal between late Isreal PM Yitzhak Rabin and Yasser Arafat and that led to the death of Rabin by an Isreal Right Wing nut who was angry because he made a deal with Yasser Arafat.
Like I said, I have no love for the two warring sides but as long as Nentanyahu is the Prime Minister, nothing close to peace will be possible.
AmazonTopaz:

You mean the Zionist.
The blind support for Israel is only on this forum I have seen it.Yesterday I was debating with someone on another thread in this section,I was frustrated and had to stop the guy kept talking about the Bible,Jerusalem and how they were going to destroy the mosque blah blah blah.Another one quoted me and said Christians will always side with Isreal,the other one said Jerusalem belongs to Isreal blah blah blah they were just talking based on religious perspectives and I realised that they were Christian Zionist.

I wasn't talking based on religion so why do people on this forum argue on sentiments because of religion.The Isreali's of today are not the biblical Israelites if you tell them this they will argue with you they strategically named that country Isreal in 1948 to bring out sentiments they initially wanted to name it Zion or Judea.Some of these people mistaking Isreal for biblical kingdom of Isreal are ignorant.Isreal was even divided into two kingdoms back then.These people are Christian Zionist they support Isreal because they attribute it to the end times and the Messiah coming this ideology or belief is not in any way friendly to the Jews they just believe it has to do with the second coming of Christ and the anti-christ that is why many Christian Zionist supported Israel's becoming a state in 1948 because of this belief especially among Evangelicals who support for religious selfish reasons.

On nairaland going by the comments of some people supporting Isreal it is because of their hate towards Muslims,because of terrorism and turning a blind eye to the Palestinians oppression just because they are Muslims and that is bad.One even called me a Muslim for having a contrary view grin

Many of them don't bother to get to the root cause of the issue it is all religion for them.

See this below an example of Christian Zionism.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:15am On May 25, 2021
I saw everything but I wasn't going to dabble into it when it becomes the topic of religion for clueless people that will quote the bible to justify Isreali Government destroying Palestinian homes in West Bank and East Jerusalem. I bet any of them to migrate to Israel and see how they will be treated. Even the Ethiopia Jews are suing the Government everytime all the way to the Supreme Court to fight for their rights after serving in the Isreal Military.
PrideofLincoln1:
Exactly, the Zionists. You remember there was a Peace deal between late Isreal PM Yitzhak Rabin and Yasser Arafat and that led to the death of Rabin by an Isreal Right Wing nut who was angry because he made a deal with Yasser Arafat.
Like I said, I have no love for the two warring sides but as long as Nentanyahu is the Prime Minister, nothing close to peace will be possible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:20am On May 25, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:

Abbas and Hamas needs to go too.

Netanyahu was on the verge of leaving power amid corruption investigations until he saw the conflict as an opportunity to garner support but not all Jews support this.I think they may have another election in Isreal,one analyst said that the right wing in Isreal is growing and I can relate it with the far right in America too even though I don't think that ideology is growing.

Maybe if Rabin wasn't assassinated the story will be different and Hamas won't even get the opportunity to win Gaza to begin with.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:27am On May 25, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Netanyahu was on the verge of leaving power amid corruption investigations until he saw the conflict as an opportunity to garner support but not all Jews support this.I believe they will have another election,one analyst said that the right wing in Isreal is growing and I can relate it with the far right in America too even though I don't think that ideology is growing.

Rabin would have changed Isreal and prevented an Hamas from existing in the first place.
Exactly, that's why I said I do not care for either sides because of their extremism. I see people here justifying Isreali ratio of 20 to 1 killing of innocent civilians and children while they are bombing a small Gaza strip where the sufferings there is unimaginable. Everything there is blocked off and even the tunnel that leads to Egypt. What pisses me off is the loudmouths here shouting God of Israel while Isreali are protecting themselves with the Iron Dome given to them by the US. Both sides needs to elect moderate leaders and start meaningful dialogue that will result in two independent States and stop this pogrom Isreal is doing to the Palestinians.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:54am On May 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:48am On May 25, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:

Anwer Sadat died why?
Tell us
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:50am On May 25, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Netanyahu was on the verge of leaving power amid corruption investigations until he saw the conflict as an opportunity to garner support but not all Jews support this.I think they may have another election in Isreal,one analyst said that the right wing in Isreal is growing and I can relate it with the far right in America too even though I don't think that ideology is growing.

Maybe if Rabin wasn't assassinated the story will be different and Hamas won't even get the opportunity to win Gaza to begin with.

Netanyahu opponents are funded by ?
GS...Fill in
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 1:52am On May 25, 2021
Enugurangers:

It's much ado about nothing.
Praise the Lord

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:53am On May 25, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I saw everything but I wasn't going to dabble into it when it becomes the topic of religion for clueless people that will quote the bible to justify Isreali Government destroying Palestinian homes in West Bank and East Jerusalem. I bet any of them to migrate to Israel and see how they will be treated. Even the Ethiopia Jews are suing the Government everytime all the way to the Supreme Court to fight for their rights after serving in the Isreal Military.

Oh Ethiopian Jews.They were smuggled to Israel.
How do other countries handle their refugees.They assimilate them. Why is Jordan not assimilate Palestine refugees.
Or Egypt too.
France world cup winning team looked more African than French. Why did Kuwait expel 250k Palestine guys or so during the gulf war?
Because they supported Saddam for the reason kuffar was engaging war on fellow believers.
GFY

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:11am On May 25, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Exactly, that's why I said I do not care for either sides because of their extremism. I see people here justifying Isreali ratio of 20 to 1 killing of innocent civilians and children while they are bombing a small Gaza strip where the su defferings there is unimaginable. Everything there is blocked off and even the tunnel that leads to Egypt. What pisses me off is the loudmouths here shouting God of Israel while Isreali are protecting themselves with the Iron Dome given to them by the US. Both sides needs to elect moderate leaders and start meaningful dialogue that will result in two independent States and stop this pogrom Isreal is doing to the Palestinians.
As usual can't help lying.Iron dome was developed by Raphael Industries.And Trophy too.
Israel innovation Just like drip irrigation.
America acts like a venture capitalist in many Jewish innovation.
Hell America is trying trophy tank defense system.And the Smike missile You know the darn missile you fire, the darn thing loiters looking for its target, the operator can change its target to another location
Here American fund .

And the jihad squad plus Bernie Sanders are trying to block America sending JDAMs to Israel. Jdam converts 1a dumb bomb to a precision one.Meaning no precision more casualties for media to exploit.
Empty brain you are

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by juman(m): 2:12am On May 25, 2021
Great american people, but most of their politicians are very stupid.
Their politicians are not better than third world countries politicians.

I barely watch their news these days.
Its annoying.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 2:21am On May 25, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

that is a fvcking good 50% by my reckoning! Yup! The zionist lobby and Israel done effed up big time, this current generation of young voting Americans are definitely not theirs and will most likely be less hypocritical than their forbears

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:35am On May 25, 2021
GalaticHorde:
that is a fvcking good 50% by my reckoning! Yup! The zionist lobby and Israel done effed up big time, this current generation of young voting Americans are definitely not theirs and will most likely be less hypocritical than their forbears

Young generation indoctrinated in neo marxist critical race theory.
There is an article here Sounds racist to....... but I think the guy hits a home run here

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/05/no_race_has_ever_done_more_for_another_race_than_white_americans_have_done_for_black_americans.html
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:46am On May 25, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Here comes the brainstem again. Fool, you have been suckered by Nentanyahu to follow him like a dog that you are. Like I said before, both sides needs moderate leaders to come to agreeing on two States solution but a fool like you that can't exist in Isreal is shouting Isreal, Isreal everywhere like that improves your life in Umudike. What a vacuous being you are. By the way brainstem basilico, 70% of the components of Dome was manufactured by Raytheon an American weapon manufacturing company. Check that out you worthless Umudikean.

Lying again. Iron dome is a pure Israeli invention. The design part. Texas Instruments (sp) does the IC components prolly. Where did you get the 70% figure Or its just your careless throw of fufu to the wall to see if it sticks and hence edible.
Link please.
And Smike?Again a Boieng airliner supply chain spans continents.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:54am On May 25, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Exactly, that's why I said I do not care for either sides because of their extremism. I see people here justifying Isreali ratio of 20 to 1 killing of innocent civilians and children while they are bombing a small Gaza strip where the sufferings there is unimaginable. Everything there is blocked off and even the tunnel that leads to Egypt. What pisses me off is the loudmouths here shouting God of Israel while Isreali are protecting themselves with the Iron Dome given to them by the US. Both sides needs to elect moderate leaders and start meaningful dialogue that will result in two independent States and stop this pogrom Isreal is doing to the Palestinians.

Hamas sends rockets tipped with flowers and pizza to Israeli citizens
They killed 10 Israelis. How many suffering obese Arabs of Palestine should Israel have killed in return for it to be proportionate?

What an idiot.Answer me Keyboard warrior plus millionaire

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:55am On May 25, 2021
Dummy, since you Google everything, why don't you Google how the Dome came about and see that it was financed under President Obama and Raytheon contributed 70% of its components.
Your almighty Isrealis nothing without the Financial and Military might of the United States and that's why all their PMs will run to D C in a jiffy. A fool whose only knowledge is limited to using Google in Umudike on a cheap phone is mouthing off. Vacuous being. Moved to Isreal and see how you will be treated like a scum that you are by the Likud Government that you are lapping its rear.
basilico:

Lying again. Iron dome is a pure Israeli invention. The design part. Texas Instruments (sp) does the IC components prolly. Where did you get the 70% figure Or its just your careless throw of fufu to the wall to see if it sticks and hence edible.
Link please.
And Smike?Again a Boieng airliner supply chain spans continents.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:02am On May 25, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Dummy, since you Google everything, why don't you Google how the Dome came about and see that it was financed under President Obama and Raytheon contributed 70% of its components.
Your almighty Isrealis nothing with the Financialand Military might of the United States and that's why all their PMs will run to D C in a jiffy. A fool whose only knowledge is limited to using Google in Umudike on a cheap phone is mouthing off. Vacuous being. Moved to Isreal and see how you will be treated like a scum that you are by the Likud Government that you are lapping its rear.

Trying to praise jug ears error as the origin of iron dome. Was as per google operational in 2011. Operational during jug ears reign .
Design and operation can take years.
Designed in 2005.
Next lie.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) ... (4181) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.