Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1650678 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) ... (4147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 8:03pm On May 24, 2021
MantisShrimp:

I dont know why you havent realized it is the same one jobless person you have been engaging and is using different accounts. Just ignore all of them and move on. Nothing they say stops you from being the smart person we know.

AmazonTopaz see what you keep as a friend. This thing

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:04pm On May 24, 2021
PstDapo:

These lady is gone
I think say small me bad , but these lady dey inside life

Chai

Sexcapades
I am done giving this 24 year Akure dropout the attention he seeks bye.

I am done with you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:05pm On May 24, 2021
PstDapo:

Useless Simp will always pedestalize pussy even if it destroys

The Amazon Topaz lady even knows that we are different monikers

Make I no talk
If I talk now

Mm

Make I keep quiet
Your plan failed.
The men here are too smart to fall for your Petty lies.

Cry boy tongue

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 8:06pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I am done giving this 24 year Akure dropout the attention he seeks bye.

I am done with you.

Just know that any time, any day depending on my mood I will disrupt the thread with that evil pics, you dey expose conservatives wey de fornicate ahbi, married woman like you dey follow broloshos, it's well
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 8:08pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Your plan failed.
The men here are too smart to fall for your Petty lies.

Cry boy tongue

It's ok
You've won their heart
You're too manipulative and have blinded them to the truth of your nature

But that evidence stays with me forever
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:10pm On May 24, 2021
When I tell these boys that for over 7 years on this forum I have dealt with many bullies they think I am joking.

I have really been lowkey when it comes to trolling for years now so boys like dapo and Kokofool are too small for me to handle.

There is no lie many small trolls on this forum have not formulated against me you boys are too small to bully or get to me.

I have a thick skin anytime any day and I am shameless especially when such person is lying against me like the two of you are doing.

But I don't care anyway I have given you the attention you seek.

bye boys.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MantisShrimp: 8:10pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Thank you.

I have many bullies on this forum

Last year I reported the person behind the AmazoTopaz account the person trolled me to this thread last year and edi and co can attest to this.I reported the person and these MAGA clowns want to link me as the same person when I am not.
I will ignore but clear my name first they are trying g to bully me by formulating stories against me but it ain't gonna work.

I will keep posting here when I like and ignore when I want to those clowns don't feed me.

Just ignore them and move on. You have made your point clearly. It is the same guy just alternating accounts

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:10pm On May 24, 2021
PstDapo:

Just know that any time, any day depending on my mood I will disrupt the thread with that evil pics, you dey expose conservatives wey de fornicate ahbi, married woman like you dey follow broloshos, it's well

Cry.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:11pm On May 24, 2021
MantisShrimp:

Just ignore them and move on. You have made your point clearly. It is the same guy just alternating accounts
Thank you.
I am done with them.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:11pm On May 24, 2021
PstDapo:

It's ok
You've won their heart
You're too manipulative and have blinded them to the truth of your nature

But that evidence stays with me forever

Who cares tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 8:12pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
When I tell these boys that for over 7 years on this forum I have dealt with many bullies they think I am joking.

I have really been lowkey when it comes to trolling for years now so boys like dapo and Kokofool are too small for me to handle.

There is no lie many small trolls on this forum have not formulated against me you boys are too small to bully or get to me.

I have a thick skin anytime any day and I am shameless especially when such person is lying against me like the two of you are doing.

But I don't care anyway I have given you the attention you seek.

bye boys.

Wow the things I can find

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 8:14pm On May 24, 2021
MantisShrimp:

You want some of that something something? There is enough to go round so I applaud your whiteknighting
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:17pm On May 24, 2021
Weregonnalose:

Wow the things I can find
With what you just did you helped my argument and exposed yourself to be a liar.
It is obvious you quoted prideoflincoln and modified his post by inserting your own words then framing it like he was the one who made such comment when he did not.

It just exposed what I said earlier about you changing AmazoTopaz to AmazonTopaz and claiming it was me.
You ended up making yourself look like a clown and showed that you were just lying.

Well-done.

I am done giving you attention.

Your fake attempt failed.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 8:19pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I was never active boy.

I visit the thread for banters I always have for years so nor be today.
Bye.
you get time wallahi! I only remember it's existence because you're currently quoting the manchild, focus on the proper discourse here or if it's convo really does butter your cookies then have at it and I will just add you to it and skip over your posts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 8:21pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

With what you just did you helped my argument and exposed yourself to be a liar.
It is obvious you quoted prideoflincoln and modified his post by inserting your own words then framing it like he was the one who made such comment when he did not.

It just exposed what I said earlier about you changing AmazoTopaz to AmazonTopaz and claiming it was me.
You ended up making yourself look like a clown and showed that you were just lying.

Well-done.

I am done giving you attention.

Your fake attempt failed.

Madame it's ok

What's done is done

Move on

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

LMAO you have not posted AmazoTopaz yet the troll account of another Nairalanders that I reported last year.

Biko post 'AmazoTopaz' then add 'n' to make it look like AmazonTopaz then post it here for all to see.

I have told you severally to ignore that human waste. 99% of the people on this forum ignores him and I don't see why you can't do that either. He needs attention hence his 12 to 15 monikers. You can see God's punishment all over him and that's enough for me. Please ignore the mental dwarf.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 8:24pm On May 24, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I have told you severally to ignore that human waste. 99% of the people on this forum ignores him and I don't see why you can't do that either. He needs attention hence his 12 to 15 monikers. You can see God's punishment all over him and that's enough for me. Please ignore the mental dwarf.

Sidika haven't been ignoring me. AmazonTopaz can't ignore me she like my attention. Isn't that true boo-boo?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 8:25pm On May 24, 2021
PstDapo:

Madame it's ok

What's done is done

Move on

I have sympathy for her. I believe she is trying to change.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 8:27pm On May 24, 2021
PstDapo:

Madame it's ok

What's done is done

Move on

Check my profile to see a photo of an old man who has 121 pages of posts on Nairaland. He spends his entire life on nairaland and he wants us to believe he is a millionaire who can feed you fellas in Nigeria. PrideofLincoln1 grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 8:29pm On May 24, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I am more or less telling her the same thing, this might look like one single thread but we have active caucuses here and can choose the exchanges we involve ourselves in, we know certain characters irrespective of their multiple monikers by their writing styles, catchphrases and mantras, if there was a button to block certain monikers this thread woulda been saner but unfortunately it takes all sorts to make a community even an online one but still acknowledging their existence or otherwise is a choice one can make

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 8:34pm On May 24, 2021
GalaticHorde:
I am more or less telling her the same thing, this might look like one single thread but we have active caucuses here and can choose the exchanges we involve ourselves in, we know certain characters irrespective of their multiple monikers by their writing styles, catchphrases and mantras, if there was a button to block certain monikers this thread woulda been saner but unfortunately it takes all sorts to make a community even an online one but still acknowledging their existence or otherwise is a choice one can make

Don't bully us. I will report you if you do
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:36pm On May 24, 2021
GalaticHorde:
Exactly, what she gains from engaging with his many monikers I do not comprehend. Obviously the guy is a loser and a mental dwarf. I know what hurts him the most is ignoring him but I don't understand why Amazon and Ibime keeps engaging him by oxygenating his lunacy. I hope she listens to you and just ignore the brainstem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 8:36pm On May 24, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I have placed the cockroach on permanent ignore. It's just one person with multiple accounts trolling and messing up the thread.

Seun is helpless just as his mods.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:38pm On May 24, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

I have placed the cockroach on permanent ignore. It's just one person with multiple accounts trolling and messing up the thread.

I know you have and I respect you for that. Imagine a scum like that with his use of N word and guess how long he will last in the Fruited Plains before someone put him in a cold freezer in the county morgue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 8:39pm On May 24, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

you have 3 Tdot accounts and 2 salford account. And you are far from ignoring me because you just spoke about me. Also, ever since you got exposed claiming a parking space as your construction site, the shame of being exposed took you out for days only to return with two more fabricated accounts
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 8:41pm On May 24, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I know you have and I respect you for that. Imagine a scum like that with his use of N word and guess how long he will last in the Fruited Plains before someone put him in a cold freezer in the county morgue.

Old man with Biden's level of dementia. You said this before.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 8:45pm On May 24, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
It acknowledged that it is indeed a cockroach too grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:46pm On May 24, 2021
GalaticHorde:
you get time wallahi! I only remember it's existence because you're currently quoting the manchild, focus on the proper discourse here or if it's convo really does butter your cookies then have at it and I will just add you to it and skip over your posts
Nor vex grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 8:47pm On May 24, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Exactly, what she gains from engaging with his many monikers I do not comprehend. Obviously the guy is a loser and a mental dwarf. I know what hurts him the most is ignoring him but I don't understand why Amazon and Ibime keeps engaging him by oxygenating his lunacy. I hope she listens to you and just ignore the brainstem.
their writing styles and even their alternate monikers are so one dimensional they are like sunflowers screaming ''Hey! I'm yellow!'' You read one line, hiss and ignore the rest and every subsequent posts from such monikers, life is hard, we don't need to make it harder on ourselves by clogging it with irrelevants

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:48pm On May 24, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I just had to respond to that.I didn't find it funny.I wonder what they gain by lying.

I will ignore them they are not worth it.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 8:50pm On May 24, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I just had to respond to that.I didn't find it funny.I wonder what they gain by lying.

I will ignore them they are not worth it.
Well it's a good thing you called the devils out, as I did not notice the fake Monika.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) ... (4147) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca, budaatum, wirinet(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.