Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1606142 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
This Manchin is a curse on Democrats and Democracy. I don't even think Majority Leader Schumer knows how to deal with him and Sinema anymore. The guy is a Republican in Demcrat clothing and him coming from Appalachian State of West Virginia, he knows is kowtowing to RepubliKKKans will sell well with the Appalachian dirt bags in WV.
AmazonTopaz:
Joe Manchin has just killed HR1

Democrats should head to the court and mobilise other avenues to fight republiQan voter suppression laws.The republiQan in the democratic party has already said he won't support it.

He wanted John Lewis voting rights act senate democrats said it won't be enough,he has made the Georgia runoff elections a waste.This man is going to kill Biden's agenda.
Next time Democrats will take elections seriously if they did they would have won Maine and North Carolina.

This is highly disappointing of the senator,dems should not waste their time relying on the current senate,use the courts and work hard in 2022.

Prideoflincoln2,sanpipita,edi287 and obrigardo.
Senator Manchin has come out against the fir the people's act that he once sponsored in 2019.WTF,is wrong with that man

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Democrats should head to the court and mobilise other avenues to fight republiQan voter suppression laws.The republiQan in the democratic party has already said he won't support it.

He wanted John Lewis voting rights act senate democrats said it won't be enough,he has made the Georgia runoff elections a waste.This man is going to kill Biden's agenda.
Next time Democrats will take elections seriously if they did they would have won Maine and North Carolina.

This is highly disappointing of the senator,dems should not waste their time relying on the current senate,use the courts and work hard in 2022.

Senator Manchin has come out against the fir the people's act that he once sponsored in 2019.WTF,is wrong with that man

I just saw his interview, that guy is just an attention seeker I won't even blame him, the American system tends to create an imbalance people like him exploit, lots of his constituents are complaining.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
This Manchin is a curse on Democrats and Democracy. I don't even think Majority Leader Schumer knows how to deal with him and Sinema anymore. The guy is a Republican in Demcrat clothing and him coming from Appalachian State of West Virginia, he knows is kowtowing to RepubliKKKans will sell well with the Appalachian dirt bags in WV.
Manchin and Sinema are serving their last terms in congress.

Manchin is an attention seeker and I blame the media for giving him stupid attention,Biden nominated his wife to a post in the federal government to appease him Biden should withdraw her nomination.Despite the white house coming out in support of it Manchin couldn't give a fcck.

Shame he should just go the the RepubliQan party let dems know their own

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

It does not go against which twitter terms? Just because The orange turd got lots of passes for a longtime doesn't mean twitter should give Buhari the same privilege. I don't know why trumptards and some Nigerians adore politicians with dictatorial tendencies. Was the bolded in Buhari's tweet necessary?

Buhari tweet:
Many of those misbehaving today are too young to be aware of the destruction and loss of lives that occurred during the Nigerian Civil War,” he wrote in the now-deleted post. Those “who went through the war, will treat them in the language they understand.

Twitter rules;
Violence: You may not threaten violence against an individual or a group of people. We also prohibit the glorification of violence. Learn more about our violent threat and glorification of violence policies.

Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.

We all know it does not go against their terms because they said so does not mean it's true
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Manchin and Sinema are serving their last terms in congress.

Manchin is an attention seeker and I blame the media for giving him stupid attention,Biden nominated his wife to a post in the federal government to appease him Biden should withdraw her nomination.Despite the white house coming out in support of it Manchin couldn't give a fcck.

Shame he should just go the the RepubliQan party let dems know their own

He tasted power and he enjoys it

though I pray democrats behave with caution

his state is solidly Republican and iF they don't behave with caution, that state is gone

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
sanpipita:

I just saw his interview, that guy is just an attention seeker I won't even blame him, the American system tends to create an imbalance people like him exploit, lots of his constituents are complaining.
The house got rid of the filibuster they are effective.The senate is yet to get rid of it that is why they are worse and things are not working many bills have been killed because of the filibuster.

His constituents will not re-elect him and he knows.The republiQans must be very happy that they have a republiQan that will sabotage Biden's agenda.Also I knew that Dems will bite their hands when Susan Collins was re-elected and Tillis won re-election in North Carolina.Those were winnable seats the Dems screwed because they were focusing on Lindsey Graham and McConnell instead of investing more in those races.The woman that ran against Sen.Collins raised more money than Collins but couldn't win because Dems did not get out the vote as a result of the Pandemic.Split ticket voting is bad,Biden won Maine and Maine voters doing themselves split their ticket and elected Collins instead of Sarah Gideon,if that woman had won Biden will not need Manchin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
benalvino2:

We all know it does not go against their terms because they said so does not mean it's true

Just stop already, just stop, you have no lows

It's clear the federal government threatened genocide against a section of people, Yet you go ahead to support it because twitter hurt your feelings at a point.

Chai.

seems you don't know what happened during the civil war

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
Timiofak:

It's clear the federal government threatened genocide against a section of people, Yet you go ahead to support it because twitter hurt your feelings at a point.

Chai.

Where?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
Timiofak:

He tasted power and he enjoys it

though I pray democrats behave with caution

his state is solidly Republican and iF they don't behave with caution, that state is gone
Sherrod Brown and Jon Tester are from red states too,they vote with their party,Manchin is not the only democrat in a red state.West Virginia is one of the worse states in everything the state can be gone for all who cares let them vote republiQan while democratic states move higher that is their business.

Manchin is not representing his state but himself because some of his constituents will also benefit from Biden's ambitious plan which he has nailed on the coffin.Next time democrats will win elections that matter instead of sitting at home leaving republiQans to win seats

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
Timiofak:

Chai.

Ignore that dude.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Twitter going forward should ban all public office holders from using their platform if they cannot comply with their rules.

Since the company doing what is right and doing their jobs against violence and hate speech is considered censorship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Ignore that dude.

Happy Sunday Karen
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Senator Manchin has come out against the for the people's act that he once sponsored in 2019.WTF,is wrong with that man

The guy is a Bas.... Let me hold my anger
angry

But we will beat the GQP to a pulp in 2022 and 2024. Biden is in there for eight year term, then we will have President Harris after that.

Traitors can never hold power again until they redeem themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Senator Manchin has come out against the for the people's act that he once sponsored in 2019.WTF,is wrong with that man

Good news! It will energise the Democrats to work much harder.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
budaatum:

Yes indeed. There is going to be a massive voter's registration drive much bigger than the one of last year after Labor Day which is the official end of Summer. Will keep you posted because all this sheananigans about voter's rights Bill not coming to pass is the GQPers way of trying to stem minorities participation in our elections. Things like this will gear up Blacks, Hispanics and Asians knowing that in about 25 to 30 years, America will be a majority minority country. That's what's is scaring the GQPers knowing that the elderly whites and the Nazis and Klans that dominate their Party are minorities in the Fruited Plains.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
budaatum:

Let us be realistic.If the courts don't kill this bill Democrats are screwed,experts said that if these laws were in place last year Trump would have won the election and Democrats would lose badly because many Democratic voters used vote by mail and dominated early voting last year.

Unless democrats don't vote by mail next year and thank God the pandemic is slowly going away dems are screwed next year,I will only agree with you if dems start sensitizing voters like they did in Pennsylvania about mail in ballots again.They should start now get voter ID and other restrictive requirements republiQans have passed tackle them so as for their voters to be energised to vote.Let their voters start acquiring these restrictive things republiQans have put in place to make it harder to vote e.g they should get voter ID's,bring water and food to the polls with them if need be all these actions will fight those laws.

It all starts now because some Trumpanzees want a Myanmar Style coup in the United states,the people of Myanmar are complaining but dumb Trumpanzees want it in America some fools are ready to embrace fascism and autocracy and the GQP led by agent orange is more than ever ready to bring it to reality.The sane majority the blacks and young voters must save America again from far right crazies and Joe Manchin.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Obrigardo:

angry

But we will beat the GQP to a pulp in 2022 and 2024. Biden is in there for eight year term, then we will have President Harris after that.

Amen.It is hardwork that will make this a reality.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Obrigardo:

angry

You nailed it. We will beat the living souls out of the Party of Hate and Bigotry. Maybe, they can recruit the likes of obixcel, basilico, benalvino2 and the other Nazi flag wavers on Nairaland. Sorry, if they can't get a Visa under vile racist Trump, how will they be able to get one now.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Yes indeed. There is going to be a massive voter's registration drive much bigger than the one of last year after Labor Day which is the official end of Summer. Will keep you posted because all this sheananigans about voter's rights Bill not coming to pass is the GQPers way of trying to stem minorities participation in our elections. Things like this will gear up Blacks, Hispanics and Asians knowing that in about 25 to 30 years, America will be a majority minority country. That's what's is scaring the GQPers knowing that the elderly whites and the Nazis and Klans that dominate their Party are minorities in the Fruited Plains.

Hopefully,but Manchin is a disappointment he will screw Biden there is no two ways about it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
You nailed it. We will beat the living souls out of the Party of Hate and Bigotry. Maybe, they can recruit the likes of obixcel, basilico, benalvino2 and the other Nazi flag wavers on Nairaland. Sorry, if they can't get a Visa under vile racist Trump, how will they be able to get one now.

Lmao. Dude who wants to come to the US?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
budaatum:

That does not mean I must lie and cheat, since lying and cheating is an even greater impediment to my reputation which any capital I seek would be based on! The cost, after all, once you are found out to be a liar, is high I hope you know.

Even lying on here will damage one's reputation and make intelligent people not take one seriously.

You look at it as lying and cheating.
When flying there are usually offers. Cheap fares , at the bottom there is a Terms and Conditions apply.
That sets you back a few dollars.
Is that cheating?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
budaatum:

Lying to get loans is a very recent one, bas. If he lies in things like that he probably lies in everything else, which he actually does and would expect me to lie too.

But you like Dr Faucci.

getting hot in Georgia! One of the individuals caught on tape late on election night in Fulton County, Georgia, Wandrea Shaye Moss, has been subpoenaed for a deposition in a civil trial in Fulton County.
Who can forget Ruby, Ralph, and Ruby’s daughter Wandrea Shaye?

After removing everyone from the State Farm Arena on 2020 Election night and sending them home, these three individuals and a couple of others pulled out ballots hidden under the table and began jamming them into the vote tabulation machines. The election workers were filmed shoving stacks of ballots through the machines two and three times each.

In early December The Gateway Pundit was first to identify the culprits. Ruby Freeman and her daughter Wandrea were two of the individuals who pulled the hidden ballots out from under the table on Election night
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
benalvino2:

Lmao. Dude who wants to come to the US?

If you don't go the US you are not in a position to be an authority on anything under the sun.
I call that statement satire
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

While I understand where dude is coming from and think he made reasonable talking points - dude needs to wake up from his fantasy and admit that GOP will never work with Dems when it comes to voting rights.
Dems need to get it through their heads that he'll never support eliminating the filibuster. They can/should use this as a talking point for the mid terms.
Manchin is living in a lala land and isn't waking up anytime soon.
Priority now should be the infrastructure bill. It'll be easier to get him on board with that.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
basilico:

If you don't go the US you are not in a position to be an authority on anything under the sun.
I call that statement satire

Me I no get say there in murica but I can say as I want on Nairaland grin just like AmazonTopaz and budaatum. We all have a say for the fun of it. cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
benalvino2:

grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
benalvino2:

Me I no get say there in murica but I can say as I want on Nairaland grin just like AmazonTopaz and budaatum. We all have a say for the fun of it. cheesy

The gold standard of intelligence is that you can get a visa from Umudike to the US.
If you cant get that you're are a lowlife, gritter A never do well and mired in poverty.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

grin

Lol. Jack na clown. Him and buhari and Joe Biden na clowns.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
benalvino2:

Yes. Nigeria , Iran, India, China, Russia, North Korea e.t.c Those are very fine examples of democratic countries.
The orange turd also loves the clowns at Facebook and Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
basilico:

The gold standard of intelligence is that you can get a visa from Umudike to the US.
If you cant get that you're are a lowlife, gritter A never do well and mired in poverty.

Me I poor o. I dey always tell them that. I am a poor happy guy. But I am happy Most important.

I was shocked my fav lead singer killed himself despite being in murica and filthy rich. R. I. P to the one and only Chester of Linkin Park.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:

OMG
grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
benalvino2:

And you skipped this hate filled vulgar criminal who wore his trousie backwards grin
Or is it becoz he's been banned for life from Twitter?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.