Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1605958 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

My dear those ones nor concern the ordinary Nigerians,What matters to them was that A bag of rice was affordable then.Price of foodstuff was still affordable,relative security,less ethnic and religious tension.
Electricity was better even petrol prices was okay.
That is what matters to Nigerians when Buhari came it became worse.Under GEJ naira was never 1000 to a dollar and what makes you think looting is not going on now.

Jonathan was terrible but a 100% better than this regime.

I never said Naira was 1000 to the dollar, but that it likely would have gotten there if GEJ had win a second term. A bag of rice was 'affordable' because the politicians were sharing the money they stole! Security was not okay unless you have forgotten the kidnapping going on all over Nigeria at the time, just as you seem to have forgotten how we regularly had to queue for days for petrol that was scarce!

As for looting. There was more money to loot then because of the high price of crude oil. My own local government alone was sharing up to ₦50m a month under GEJ, while my entire state might not get that much a month under Buhari because we are making a lot less.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Tens of thousands if not hundred of thousands turn 18 in America yearly and like you rightly noted, they are going heavily for the Democratic Party because those youngsters don't want to belong to the Party of Hate and Divisiveness knowing that we will all have to live and get along in this beautiful Nation.

I really hope democrats won't disappoint them cos of people like manchin, lots of young people are really leaning left

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
wirinet:

Because ALL the people that had work for Trump always end up worse than before they started working for him. All his previous lawyers are either in jail or about to be prosecuted for crimes. His accountants and close aids are about to be prosecuted for crimes. Even his children that works for him are facing criminal charges. Most that that escape criminal charges can only get work at Foxnews after working for him.

Is that the person you want me to work for? Not for all the dollars in the world

The criminal even stiffed immigrants who worked in his hotels, he doesn't pay contractors and even charged the US Secret service for staying at his hotel.

Which reminds me of how they misused the Secret Service to the point one was secretly servicing don jrs ex wife and another also secretly servicing tiffany trump.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
sanpipita:

I really hope democrats won't disappoint them cos of people like manchin, lots of young people are really leaning left
Those young people know what's happening and it's the exact reason they are aligning with the Democrats. The problem with GQPers is that every American realise that it's a country of one man/woman, one vote and nothing can be done to change that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 12:06am On Jun 07, 2021
You do not expect better from a family filled with fraudsters and grifters. Nothing good comes out of alliance with that family because they are all users and those Secret Service Agents were being used by those two ladies to satisfy their sexual desires.
Obrigardo:

The criminal even stiffed immigrants who worked in his hotels, he doesn't pay contractors and even charged the US Secret service for staying at his hotel.

Which reminds me of how they misused the Secret Service to the point one was secretly servicing don jrs ex wife and another also secretly servicing tiffany trump.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 12:54am On Jun 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Whether republiQan or Democrat the filibuster should go.

Manchin is not in support of reconciliation to pass the infrastructure bill so Biden will have to cut his plan to get republiQan support or that bill is dead too.And the republiQan proposal is next to nothing.
That man will kill Biden's agenda he is worse than Sinema,Sinema will bend for re-election fear,Manchin will not.
Biden's best bet for now is to break the infrastructure bill in bits and try to get it passed.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:34am On Jun 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 2:25am On Jun 07, 2021
budaatum:
Israel's drumptf dusts off the drumptf playbook!
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/06/netanyahu-says-israeli-coalition-is-result-of-election-fraud
I guess from now on, every election lost by a CONservative is fraud. This GQPers are just going nuts daily and now Netanyahu in Isreal is taking after his good buddy Trump. He's so scared that him not being the PM will not shield him from the criminal prosecution that's awaiting him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 2:31am On Jun 07, 2021
budaatum:
Israel's drumptf dusts off the drumptf playbook!
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/06/netanyahu-says-israeli-coalition-is-result-of-election-fraud

Believe me, in the years to come many other incumbents would use the Trump playbook to remain in power after losing elections. They would claim that the elections were rigged even though the election Commissions, legislature and courts have verified the elections. They would simply refuse to leave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:39am On Jun 07, 2021
wirinet:

Because ALL the people that had work for Trump always end up worse than before they started working for him. All his previous lawyers are either in jail or about to be prosecuted for crimes. His accountants and close aids are about to be prosecuted for crimes. Even his children that works for him are facing criminal charges. Most that that escape criminal charges can only get work at Foxnews after working for him.

Is that the person you want me to work for? Not for all the dollars in the world

Why do you people lie?
Trump employs close to 20000 people.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:44am On Jun 07, 2021
budaatum:

I never said Naira was 1000 to the dollar, but that it likely would have gotten there if GEJ had win a second term. A bag of rice was 'affordable' because the politicians were sharing the money they stole! Security was not okay unless you have forgotten the kidnapping going on all over Nigeria at the time, just as you seem to have forgotten how we regularly had to queue for days for petrol that was scarce!

As for looting. There was more money to loot then because of the high price of crude oil. My own local government alone was sharing up to ₦50m a month under GEJ, while my entire state might not get that much a month under Buhari because we are making a lot less.
I know you never said it was 1000 and security was much better than it was now.

And times were a 100% better conpared to now it was same sentiments that you shared that made me support Buhari and many of us are biting our fingers now I will never support Jonathan but I will not say this regime was better than the last one it wasn't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:47am On Jun 07, 2021
edi287:

Biden's best bet for now is to break the infrastructure bill in bits and try to get it passed.
Then Biden is working for the GQP and the GQP is dead.In other words McConnell will be in charge not Schumer the minority will have their way and not their say as it should be in a democracy.

Manchin has killed Biden's agenda I hope I am wrong but dems should look out for the midterms I hope the electorate don't make them suffer because of the irritating attitude of one man

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:49am On Jun 07, 2021
sanpipita:

Because of agent orange young Americans are involved in politics and interested in what is going on,so everyone is seeing for themselves even Manchin's constituents in West Virginia that he is the sole person blocking Biden's agenda they will correct that next year and prevent more Manchin's from congress.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 8:08am On Jun 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Nigeria is doomed if the youths don't take back the country from these old men.

PDP promised Ndigbo 2023,now they are saying zoning is not a part of the Nigerian constitution but it was a part of their party's constitution prior to now.

What you stated about Buhari happened after the election,Jonathan was terrible so we wanted change.I don't regret my support because Jonathan was no saviour so I agree with you but then under Jonathan the economy was viable and he wasn't a nepotistic bigot.

I don't think either of them will be president,A rude awakening may be on it's way.If any if them cling office I will leave Nigeria for good and no going back.

Nigeria is heading to an implosion. Ill advice every one to get an international passport

And find any visa put.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 8:09am On Jun 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Was this a recent election?

The Texas AG confessed that making Harris county use one ballot drop box was the reason why Trump won the state.

RepubliQans cannot win without voter suppression but it is a big shame that Joe Manchin is a republiQan in democratic clothing that will sabotage his country for non-existent bipartisanship

Yes a recent election

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2021
V
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2021
GhostWisperer:
This is how pained and shattered galatichorde is. After getting scalped by me, he created a new account to try to post some pitiable clapback and still couldn't make it.

This account circadianstrike was created today and made only one post as you can see the deleted footprint both on this thread and on his post history.

Someone is really haemorrhaging tonight grin

This is digital death. Galatichorde is soaking his flat pillows with tears tonight grin
true to my word and sad enough for me I won't be pursuing that line of childishness on this thread beyond that night but to reign in on your parade open a different thread and mention me. Also invite all your goons along as we both will need witnesses. You aren't worth the basic dust on the sole of my shoes but I'll humor you still seeing as my forced hiatus has had you hyperventilating and doing a victory lap. I take no pride in what I will do to you but do it I must so until you make that decision I hope you don't mind if I ignore your stupidity on this thread? Scratch that, I give no f's if you mind
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Nigger shut the Bleep up and leave you self-servicer.
what is this? I know you're no person so what are you? An animal? A curse? A reject? Or someone's vomit? undecided get lost jare! I don't recognise you. I know who I want so get your raggedy shitty existence out of my mentions! When I gave you the chance you didn't have two brain cells to rub together to make your existence worthy of my attention. Your time has passed so go and hide behind someone else as you ain't worth my time undecided
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:26am On Jun 07, 2021
We were having a good time, almost profanity free thread when only one kid PrideofLincoln2 was here. Now that two more kids GalaticHorde and Kokobilo87 are here free from the penitentiary of the mods. We can only hope for insanity to not inflate my the Biden economy.

[INSERT INSULTS/PROFANITY HERE]

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2021
GalaticHorde:
true to my word and sad enough for me I won't be pursuing that line of childishness on this thread beyond that night but to reign in on your parade open a different thread and mention me. Also invite all your goons along as we both will need witnesses. You aren't worth the basic dust on the sole of my shoes but I'll humor you still seeing as my forced hiatus has had you hyperventilating and doing a victory lap. I take no pride in what I will do to you but do it I must so until you make that decision I hope you don't mind if I ignore your stupidity on this thread? Scratch that, I give no f's if you mind

Your father!
You have beseiged this thread with enough diatribes and off-topic banters from day one and you're pretending to be reasonable and considerate now?

You're a mutated cross between a dufus and a coward!
May your corpse be left unattended to the elements in your community refuse dump!

You, galatichorde, are as fake as an adulterated diesel in Okpuruma Bayelsa state. Your life is not even worth the sum total of the data on this thread.
You're like a lost child without a life's path and Nairaland seems to be your wayfinder where you project all your failed dreams and butched hopes.
Your self esteem has the durability of your data sub and your sense of value is measured by Nairaland comment feeds.

Na God go punish you for pretending to be my equal in any sphere of human development index.
You're on an an advanced stage of chronic attention deficit Syndrome and as fragile as a China made lab glass.

From your digital footprint you leave here, you're a poster child of 5 minutes Google education and a cartoon addict .

I know you're past 25 but your parents should still consider late term abortion to heal the world of the disease of your acidic existence.

While seun your surrogate father by actual and digital adoption should begin the stages of quarantining you.

Check my history, I will easily schlong you like kebabs and suture your carcass up and still present you as a living sacrifice as Nairaland most noted memorabilia of my (S)wordsmanship!

Bedazzled idiot!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2021
benalvino2:
We were having a good time, almost profanity free thread when only one kid PrideofLincoln2 was here. Now that two more kids GalaticHorde and Kokobilo87 are here free from the penitentiary of the mods. We can only hope for insanity to not inflate my the Biden economy.

[INSERT INSULTS/PROFANITY HERE]
Dude you must be too blind to see as your bias has the better of you. I eschewed the profanity until the idiot tried to rile me and I'm still ignoring him but why should i expect any honesty from you given who you are? I will sooner expect the sun to shine at midnight. And I am older than you on this thread, until you chose to act childish with me and I paid you in your own coin my posts here have been topical to the T. So for all your talk of childishness you're the real child here as you haven't recovered from what I did to you and you're still trying to rile me so my advice to you is to get over yourself as you aren't that important neither was my clowning you that serious grin so if you must cry, endeavour to do so in silence
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2021
GhostWisperer:

Your father!
You have beseiged this thread with enough diatribes and off-topic banters from day one and you're pretending to be reasonable and considerate now?

You're a mutated cross between a dufus and a coward!
May your corpse be left unattended to the elements in your community refuse dump!

You, galatichorde, are as fake as an adulterated diesel in Okpuruma Bayelsa state. Your life is not even worth the sum total of the data on this thread.
You're like a lost child without a life's path and Nairaland seems to be your wayfinder where you project all your failed dreams and butched hopes.
Your self esteem has the durability of your data sub and your sense of value is measured by Nairaland comment feeds.

Na God go punish you for pretending to be my equal in any sphere of human development index.
You're on an an advanced stage of chronic attention deficit Syndrome and as fragile as a China made lab glass.

From your digital footprint you leave here, you're a poster child of 5 minutes Google education and a cartoon addict .

I know you're past 25 but your parents should still consider late term abortion to heal the world of the disease of your acidic existence.

While seun your surrogate father by actual and digital adoption should begin the stages of quarantining you.

Check my history, I will easily schlong you like kebabs and suture your carcass up and still present you as a living sacrifice as Nairaland most noted memorabilia of my (S)wordsmanship!

Bedazzled idiot!
I am waiting for you in the right thread as I won't risk another ban here but until then your verbose gibberish doesn't faze me, I wonder what the self appointed profanity and maturity police will have to say about this? I seriously wonder how you escaped a ban and I didn't. Anyway, I have given you my term, accept it or Bleep of
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2021
GalaticHorde:
Dude you must be too blind to see as your bias has the better of you. I eschewed the profanity until the idiot tried to rile me and I'm still ignoring him but why should i expect any honesty from you given who you are? I will sooner expect the sun to shine at midnight. And I am older than you on this thread, until you chose to act childish with me and I paid you in your own coin my posts here have been topical to the T. So for all your talk of childishness you're the real child here as you haven't recovered from what I did to you and you're still trying to rile me so my advice to you is to get over yourself as you aren't that important neither was my clowning you that serious grin so if you must cry, endeavour to do so in silence

Erm, maybe I'm playing the devil's advocate here but the sun does shine at midnight if you are in the Northern Hemisphere. So, technically, that renders your statement... Well, you know the rest.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:43am On Jun 07, 2021
I just found out that in repressive regimes like Iran and China where Twitter is banned government officials use twitter cheesy cheesy

While their citizens have limited and restrictive access to twitter cheesy laws are truly for the poor that is why a governor can be accessing Twitter via VPN to slam Twitter that is itching them to use while the AG is threatening to prosecute violators but has not started from above grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2021
GalaticHorde:
I am waiting for you in the right thread as I won't risk another ban here but until then your verbose gibberish doesn't faze me, I wonder what the self appointed profanity and maturity police will have to say about this? I seriously wonder how you escaped a ban and I didn't. Anyway, I have given you my term, accept it or Bleep of
Shut that public receptacle you call a mouth.

may you develop epilepsy of the fingers

na bot ban you and not a mod...stop looking for excuses. Dripping pussy!

May Beelzebub sodomise your soul !
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 10:47am On Jun 07, 2021
DissTroy:

Erm, maybe I'm playing the devil's advocate here but the sun does shine at midnight if you are in the Northern Hemisphere. So, technically, that renders your statement... Well, you know the rest.
the dude, galatichorde is a movie addict and suffering brain mutations.

No logic, no sense. His logic is as weak as his frame!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:47am On Jun 07, 2021
GhostWisperer:
Shut that public receptacle you call a mouth.

may you develop epilepsy of the fingers

na bot ban you...stop looking for excuses.

May Beelzebub sodomise your soul !
bwahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin still, I no dey take risk here, all my bans na from here even my main account na still here dem ban am, so if you want me to play your game, carry am comot for here and I go comply
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 10:50am On Jun 07, 2021
GalaticHorde:
bwahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin still, I no dey take risk here, all my bans na from here even my main account na still here dem ban am, so if you want me to play your game, carry am comot for here and I go comply
see the dweeb now using pidgin. The decapitation is soul-deep.

Orue!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:51am On Jun 07, 2021
DissTroy:

does it? Hmmm, what time of the year because if I remember correctly the daylight hours reduce gradually from 12 to nada as the year progresses not the sun shining at midnight but I stand to be corrected and besides even if you were correct, we aren't at the north pole now are we? So that leaves my comment technically inviolable
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:54am On Jun 07, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
I just found out that in repressive regimes like Iran and China where Twitter is banned government officials use twitter cheesy cheesy

While their citizens have limited and restrictive access to twitter cheesy laws are truly for the poor that is why a governor can be accessing Twitter via VPN to slam Twitter that is itching them to use while the AG is threatening to prosecute violators but has not started from above grin

You are still crying about Twitter. They banned it, Twitter ban people. The circle continues. Twitter tweeted following Nigerian ban that access to the internet(Twitter) is human right but they restrict access which is a contradiction to their statement.

India will ban them soon. And England and other countries want to make sure they up the pressure on Twitter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.