Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1606105 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:56am On Jun 07, 2021
GalaticHorde:
does it? Hmmm, what time of the year because if I remember correctly the daylight hours reduce gradually from 12 to nada as the year progresses not the sun shining at midnight but I stand to be corrected and besides even if you were correct, we aren't at the north pole now are we? So that leaves my comment technically inviolable
Well in the UK the sun shines late at night. Like 10 to 11pm. In Norway, there is a city that does not have night for months. I have forgotten the name of the city.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 10:58am On Jun 07, 2021
GalaticHorde:
does it? Hmmm, what time of the year because if I remember correctly the daylight hours reduce gradually from 12 to nada as the year progresses not the sun shining at midnight but I stand to be corrected and besides even if you were correct, we aren't at the north pole now are we? So that leaves my comment technically inviolable

Don't push this as you'd further make a mockery of yourself. When having lexical battles, be certain of everything you state as anything can be used against you.

The sun does shine at midnight in some parts of the world. Probably isn't common knowledge but it's just a reminder that everything you state or assert would be analysed and held to the microscope of truth.

You can go ahead with your back-and-forth now. Be more careful though. Be rational when battling and never let your emotions decide the words you spell out. You'd be flawed and floored when you do. smiley

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:58am On Jun 07, 2021
benalvino2:

[s]You are still crying about Twitter. They banned it, Twitter ban people. The circle continues. Twitter tweeted following Nigerian ban that access to the internet(Twitter) is human right but they restrict access which is a contradiction to their statement.

India will ban them soon. And England and other countries want to make sure they up the pressure on Twitter[/s].

Balderdash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2021
DissTroy:

Don't push this as you'd further make a mockery of yourself. When having lexical battles, be certain of everything you state as anything can be used against you.

The sun does shine at midnight in some parts of the world. Probably isn't common knowledge but it's just a reminder that everything you state or assert would be analysed and held to the microscope of truth.

You can go ahead with your back-and-forth now. Be more careful though. Be rational when battling and never let your emotions decide the words you spell out. You'd be flawed and floored when you do. smiley
as I said, I stand to be corrected, what I expected you to do was provide a link supporting your claim, that is how reasonable arguments are done and also even if that were true reality is still subjective, the subjective realities of me and the moniker I quoted makes the sun shining at midnight an impossibility so my claim still holds true. So for goodness sake it isn't that serious, must you make a mountain out of a mole hill?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:07am On Jun 07, 2021
benalvino2:

Well in the UK the sun shines late at night. Like 10 to 11pm. In Norway, there is a city that does not have night for months. I have forgotten the name of the city.
provide links for my perusal.
And on the of note, you were playing profanity and morality police and rushed in to mention me, how's that going for you so far? Or am I still to blame? undecided

And are you going to praise me for keeping things under control since you were in such a hurry to criticise me?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2021
While I agree Big Tech is meddlesome, banning a whole country from using a social media platform is an overkill. Yes, certain regulations should be implemented and we need to specifically define what Hate Speech constitutes.

Currently, if I say Transgender women aren't women, according to Facebook policy, it's hate speech against a gender orientation which is Big Tech trying to force 'queerhood' on me.

Still, banning Twitter is an overkill. India's response is because it is because the government is being increasingly called out. Political activists are being hunted and have to turn to Twitter to raise awareness. India's policies on political and social freedoms shouldn't be one Nigeria or any self-respecting country should try to emulate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2021
GhostWisperer:
the dude, galatichorde is a movie addict and suffering brain mutations.

No logic, no sense. His logic is as weak as his frame!
do you have a problem with movies? cheesy there are worse addictions to have. Unlike you i will never click on your moniker to investigate you, why will I do that? You're just not worth the time, you were never worth the effort, you will never be worth the interest, na cruise I just dey use you catch besides you amuse me grin so Oga do the needful as you're just spamming this thread
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2021
DissTroy:
While I agree Big Tech is meddlesome, banning a whole country from using a social media platform is an overkill. Yes, certain regulations should be implemented and we need to specifically define what Hate Speech constitutes.

Currently, if I say Transgender women aren't women, according to Facebook policy, it's hate speech against a gender orientation which is Big Tech trying to force 'queerhood' on me.

Still, banning Twitter is an overkill. India's response is because it is because the government is being increasingly called out. Political activists are being hunted and have to turn to Twitter to raise awareness. India's policies on political and social freedoms shouldn't be one Nigeria or any self-respecting country should try to emulate.

Twitter is trying to undermine the Indian government. To me banning them seem appropriate. I use Twitter more than any app and I also use VPN.

Twitter does not have a balanced application of their policy and what buhari did was as a result of Twitter inserting itself in our country during the end Sars movement. While I dislike buhari, I don't see anything wrong with the ban. The tweet they removed did not break their terms. If you can pls show me where or how it breaks their terms.

People IPOB or unknown gunmen have been killing people and burning government buildings because they want a split. They are already spilling blood and that moves towards a civil war. He said "those misbehaving" I think he was talking to the bandiths. Twitter say him they threaten genocide to the Igbos. I don't like the tweet but tweeting should not insert itself in our country.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2021
GalaticHorde:
provide links for my perusal.
And on the of note, you were playing profanity and morality police and rushed in to mention me, how's that going for you so far? Or am I still to blame? undecided

And are you going to praise me for keeping things under control since you were in such a hurry to criticise me?

Last time you and I went into an exchange I said you won right?

You can go back and forth forever. So you are to blame. Sometimes I think you should overlook things and move on

In Svalbard, Norway, which is the northern-most inhabited region of Europe, the sun shines continuously from April 10 to August 23. Visit the region and live for days, for there is no night.

Sometimes it's night 2:30pm total darkness. This is Wales around August I think just before we enter winter. In Scotland during this month and July you get sun at 11pm. I have lived in all this cities/countries so I know what I am telling you
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2021
GalaticHorde:
do you have a problem with movies? cheesy there are worse addictions to have. Unlike you i will never click on your moniker to investigate you, why will I do that? You're just not worth the time, you were never worth the effort, you will never be worth the interest, na cruise I just dey use you catch besides you amuse me grin so Oga do the needful as you're just spamming this thread
cruise? You opened two fresh account by 2am midnight to react to my onslaught and you call that cruise?

Bastard lowbirth!!!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2021
benalvino2:

Twitter is trying to undermine the Indian government. To me banning them seem appropriate. I use Twitter more than any app and I also use VPN.

Twitter does not have a balanced application of their policy and what buhari did was as a result of Twitter inserting itself in our country during the end Sars movement. While I dislike buhari, I don't see anything wrong with the ban. The tweet they removed did not break their terms. If you can pls show me where or how it breaks their terms.

People IPOB or unknown gunmen have been killing people and burning government buildings because they want a split. They are already spilling blood and that moves towards a civil war. He said "those misbehaving" I think he was talking to the bandiths. Twitter say him they threaten genocide to the Igbos. I don't like the tweet but tweeting should not insert itself in our country.

MSMEs in Nigeria make up about 96 percent of businesses in the country alone and account for about 50 percent of the GDP. More than a third of those business depend on social media to thrive and economic reasons are good enough reasons for not effecting a ban but instead go for some sort of regulation.

Buhari's ascent to the presidency was due to the same Twitter. While Twitter has shown bias in most cases, it doesn't mean that Buhari's tweet should have been up. It was a hate speech.

It's completely different from Twitter banning Trump outrightly but some of Trump's tweets should have been deleted.

If Buhari had been banned or his tweets always labeled as 'fake news' like Twitter was doing to Trump, that would have been a different case and the response should have been suing Twitter for infringement of freedom of speech, and cyberbullying even. It's a lawsuit Buhari could have won.

Banning Twitter was an overkill.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
Seems there was local elections in Texas and Democrats did well.

A 22 year old Nigerian Democrat won, but close margin there.

https://gazettengr.com/22-year-old-nigerian-steve-ezeonu-wins-u-s-council-election/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
DissTroy:

SMSEs in Nigeria make up about 96 percent of businesses in the country alone and account for about 50 percent of the GDP. More than a third of those business depend on social media to thrive and economic reasons are good enough reasons for not effecting a ban but instead go for some sort of regulation.

Buhari's ascent to the presidency was due to the same Twitter. While Twitter has shown bias in most cases, it doesn't mean that Buhari's tweet should have been up. It was a hate speech.

It's completely different from Twitter banning Trump outrightly but some of Trump's tweets should have been deleted.

If Buhari had been banned or his tweets always labeled as 'fake news' like Twitter was doing to Trump, that would have been a different case and the response should have been suing Twitter for infringement of freedom of speech, and cyberbullying even. It's a lawsuit Buhari could have won.

Banning Twitter was an overkill.

Buhari use Twitter to get to become the president does not mean Twitter will start undermining and intruding in our politics without consequences.

Twitter helps people reach out to customer and promote their business... But all this things come with a strangle hold especially when we have a monopoly. There are other platforms and people should diversify their reach.

Buhari's speech was not hate speech. Please show me in the photo below where the hate speech is.

Don't get me wrong. I don't want the platform to be banned. People can use VPN like me. It will not really affect anyone but I am saying Twitter should be checked.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
sanpipita:

https://gazettengr.com/22-year-old-nigerian-steve-ezeonu-wins-u-s-council-election/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
I won't be suprised to learn that the guy's parent are conservatives.

Someone posted an article here not long ago about 2nd generation immigrants leaning Liberal unlike their conservative parents from Africa or South America/Latin America.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
benalvino2:

Last time you and I went into an exchange I said you won right?

You can go back and forth forever. So you are to blame. Sometimes I think you should overlook things and move on
And how exactly do you define what I am doing currently? Or does moving on have an alternate definition I am not aware of? undecided no this is about your double standards in playing the morality/profanity police on this thread, you jump the gun on me even when I am deliberately keeping things chill but you ignore everyone Tom, dick, Harry and nonentity with buccal diarrhoea who thinks getting me to e-spar with them is the height of their digital existence and that is the entire point I'm making. If you want to have standards it must be consistent for all involved or you can simply admit your bias and being sore over our past exchanges because you aren't fooling anybody here. So take your own advice and learn to move on.

Sometimes it's night 2:30pm total darkness. This is Wales around August I think just before we enter winter. In Scotland during this month and July you get sun at 11pm. I have lived in all this cities/countries so I know what I am telling you
well that's nice, that's something new I learned

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
GhostWisperer:
cruise? You opened two fresh account by 2am midnight to react to my onslaught and you call that cruise?

Bastard lowbirth!!!
bwahahahahaha grin two? I opened four new accounts on that night as I had murder on my mind and after typing my missiles repeatedly and getting blocked repeatedly I gave in and no that's nothing to be ashamed of! In retrospect I think that was a good thing as those posts would have been permanently attached to my moniker on this thread which is something I now know I don't want, so small boy, stop spamming this thread crying for my attention, if the events of that night taught you nothing else, it should be a pointer to you that your profanity dey learn for where my own dey. It was bad enough that five different iterations of profanity from five different accounts were blocked and that is warning enough for the wise, but wisdom was never your thing, is it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
benalvino2:

Buhari use Twitter to get to become the president does not mean Twitter will start undermining and intruding in our politics without consequences.

Twitter helps people reach out to customer and promote their business... But all this things come with a strangle hold especially when we have a monopoly. There are other platforms and people should diversify their reach.

Buhari's speech was not hate speech. Please show me in the photo below where the hate speech is.

Don't get me wrong. I don't want the platform to be banned. People can use VPN like me. It will not really affect anyone but I am saying Twitter should be checked.
if you are resident in Nigeria and conscious of the political/security climate and the tribal/historical antecedents involved in the interplay you will recognise buhari's tweet for what it is and not just the mere literal interpretation of the words used, buhari's tweet was a declaration of intent to carry out phased our partial genocide against southeasterners without regard to the rule of law or due process

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin
By the time they are done, it won't be twitter alone.

https://www.nairaland.com/6591583/nigeria-meets-china-internet-censorship

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
Now i know some mods here are just as biased and tribal as everyone in real life. Let me leave that talk till 21st.
So what's up with the criminal trump today? Is the diaper don in jail yet?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
benalvino2:

Twitter didn't even do one-hundredth of what it did to the Trump administration in Buhari's case. Instead, Twitter has been relatively impartial in the Nigerian Twitter space. No U.S. official would have gotten away with the vile things posted by Garba Shehu, Femi Adeshina or El Rufai for so long. Those tweets got thousands of reports but Twitter did nothing about them.

In fact, Twitter is the reason people even notice mád men like Garba Shehu. How then has Twitter been supposedly meddling in Nigerian politics? The platform gave partisan and 'neutral' folks in the Nigerian socio-polity a fare chance.
If Twitter were as pointedly biased against the Buhari administration, his account should have been taken down during the #EndSARS protests. He threatened the citizenry then. But a thinly-veiled threat of genocide was one tweet too extreme. I don't even have to be Igbo to realize this. At that point, it was no longer APC against PDP or vice versa.

Has Twitter shown bias in many cases? Yes! I could cite a thousand examples. Has Twitter refused to ban or punish people who have tweeted more vile things than Buhari? Yes! I could also cite another thousand examples.
But did Twitter get this one act of deleting Buhari's tweet right? There might be gray areas and a lot of maybes, yet we can't still say "No, it didn't".

That is the point.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
GalaticHorde:
bwahahahahaha grin two? I opened four new accounts on that night as I had murder on my mind and after typing my missiles repeatedly and getting blocked repeatedly I gave in and no that's nothing to be ashamed of! In retrospect I think that was a good thing as those posts would have been permanently attached to my moniker on this thread which is something I now know I don't want, so small boy, stop spamming this thread crying for my attention, if the events of that night taught you nothing else, it should be a pointer to you that your profanity dey learn for where my own dey. It was bad enough that five different iterations of profanity from five different accounts were blocked and that is warning enough for the wise, but wisdom was never your thing, is it?
you're a reference point for idiocy. You opened 4 new emails to create 4 new Nairaland accounts just to reply me and call it cruise?

When everyone ignored you like a roadside debris and faced the fat retired rapper you had to quote me from nowhere looking for attention like a new hoe and after 5 days you still quoted me to explain why you couldn't answer your father's name and still accused me of seeking for your attention?

You're mentally broke and emotionally damaged.

Your mama no treat her STDs during your conception.

This is the only way a lowbirth like you, inferior in birth and breeding to cross border cows can be born damaged to this extent.

What a skirt-wearking pussy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
benalvino2:

You mean reminding the igbos of the Genocide carried out during the civil war and promising to repeat same is no hate speech?

Why not substitute the Nigerian civil war with WW2, and a German councillor reminding Jews of the Genocide the suffered and threatening to repeat it. See whether it would be termed love speech.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
wirinet:

You mean reminding the igbos of the Genocide carried out during the civil war and promising to repeat same is no hate speech?

Why not substitute the Nigerian civil war with WW2, and a German councillor reminding Jews of the Genocide the suffered and threatening to repeat it. See whether it would be termed love speech.

We have holocaust memorials, we have ww2 and other memorials. Are they calls for genocide?

He said those causing problems. So he is not reminding the Igbos but those causing problems. Killings and burning down of buildings. Those who are dragging the country to a civil war
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
benalvino2:

We have holocaust memorials, we have ww2 and other memorials. Are they calls for genocide?

He said those causing problems. So he is not reminding the Igbos but those causing problems. Killings and burning down of buildings. Those who are dragging the country to a civil war

What? are you defending buhari?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
DissTroy:

Twitter didn't even do one-hundredth of what it did to the Trump administration in Buhari's case. Instead, Twitter has been relatively impartial in the Nigerian Twitter space. No U.S. official would have gotten away with the vile things posted by Garba Shehu, Femi Adeshina or El Rufai for so long. Those tweets got thousands of reports but Twitter did nothing about them.

In fact, Twitter is the reason people even notice mád men like Garba Shehu. How then has Twitter been supposedly meddling in Nigerian politics? The platform gave partisan and 'neutral' folks in the Nigerian socio-polity a fare chance.
If Twitter were as pointedly biased against the Buhari administration, his account should have been taken down during the #EndSARS protests. He threatened the citizenry then. But a thinly-veiled threat of genocide was one tweet too extreme. I don't even have to be Igbo to realize this. At that point, it was no longer APC against PDP or vice versa.

Has Twitter shown bias in many cases? Yes! I could cite a thousand examples. Has Twitter refused to ban or punish people who have tweeted more vile things than Buhari? Yes! I could also cite another thousand examples.
But did Twitter get this one act of deleting Buhari's tweet right? There might be gray areas and a lot of maybes, yet we can't still say "No, it didn't".

That is the point.

The problem with the United States is too much freedom. That will be their downfall. The media is given immunity to mislead the masses. Blatant lies and dangerous smears. See where they have taken the United States to. Imploding from within and their enemies are exploiting them by investing in their education and media. I mean, look at John Cena apologizing in Chinese to the Chinese people for calling Taiwan a country.

The United States does not allow trump to act. In fact congress gave social media outlets like Twitter and Facebook immunity from lawsuit and accountability. The social media are more powerful than their government.

China and Russia are a more peaceful nations because they control their media and social media. They won't allow anything that will send their country into chaos. Authoritarianism I know. But the United States needs a little of that. That way they don't let the media lie to the public freely.

So what they did to trump is because the politicians gave them that power and one side was using them to subjugate the other political party.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
benalvino2:

Do you live in Nigeria? If not just shut up your dirty mouth

students were kidnapped by Fulani bandits, what did buhari do to appeal to them to let go the kids, the parents later had to gather 150 million to bail them out, various kidnappings are happening in the country, what as been done? Fulani herdsmen are ravaging all of the country and committing ethnic cleansing, has buhari ever called them out? His minister is an al-Qaeda apologist, did he ever talk about it?, go to southern Kaduna and see how people are being killed By his fellow Fulani goons, reports have been stated that helicopters go and deliver food stuffs to them in the jungle, did buhari address it?

But a few hungry angry people despised by the killing going on decided to act (which I totally spoke against) he called for a repeat of genocide.

please if you don't have the full context don't talk about it to score nonsense points.

buhari as never granted a press conference for any if the things I mentioned

just few hours after his tweet was deleted, his cronies did one

Does that not explain who he is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
benalvino2:

The problem with the United States is too much freedom. That will be their downfall. The media is given immunity to mislead the masses. Blatant lies and dangerous smears. See where they have taken the United States to. Imploding from within and their enemies are exploiting them by investing in their education and media. I mean, look at John Cena apologizing in Chinese to the Chinese people for calling Taiwan a country.

The United States does not allow trump to act. In fact congress gave social media outlets like Twitter and Facebook immunity from lawsuit and accountability. The social media are more powerful than their government.

China and Russia are a more peaceful nations because they control their media and social media. They won't allow anything that will send their country into chaos. Authoritarianism I know. But the United States needs a little of that. That way they don't let the media lie to the public freely.

So what they did to trump is because the politicians gave them that power and one side was using them to subjugate the other political party.

I bet you believe you are educated sincerely. just a ”little bit of authoritarianism”

Why not just say you love dictators,? In 1984 when buhari was head of state he had decree 4 which was to hold the press.

Basically move to north Korea if that's what you want

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

What? are you defending buhari?

Because buhari banned Twitter and Twitter once treated his gods fvck up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
Timiofak:

Because buhari banned Twitter and Twitter once treated his gods fvck up

The earlier he realize he is already in a cult the better for him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
sanpipita:

This can only happen in the Democratic party.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.