Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1655951 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) ... (4150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Laurene: 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
grin
Ibime:

You think Fox is centre-right, you need your head examined.

Well compared to the far right politicians you are used to in Nigeria like FFK, Nnamdi Kanu, Miyetti Allah and co, I can see why you would call them centrist.

America has no centre-right. Actually it does. It's called the Washington Post, but because they are not loony enough, Trump made it seem they are leftists.
Easy with the language, do we have right or left in Nigeria to start with?

Washington Post centrists? grin they've never endorsed a republican for president since over a century of their existence, not even Dwight Eisenhower.
Check their editorial or columnists. They've constantly attacked Republicans.

The centrist newspaper I know is Chicago Tribune and magazine is Rollcall.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Timiofak:

Shut up, stop being an asshole

there is no specific trump policy that was removed that caused the surge

In fact the surge started well before Biden became president.

You need to do the learning

Big liar. Biden told you that abi?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

My point exactly will any sane person vote for those kind of people over Harris?

Anyway the GQP de-marketing of Harris has begun.

I fault her telling migrants not to come because America played a role in making their countries unbearable for them and dictators are alI over Central and South America.

It is okay to criticize Harris on facts not GQP lies and border conspiracies
That's what Timi was falling for. If Biden refuses to run in 2024 for age reason or any other reason, Harris will be one of the frontrunners because of her being the VP and if she wins the nomination, the Nation of Blue will stand behind her 100%.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
Timiofak:

You see your problem? You are so up in trumps ass you think everyone that hates trump is liberal?

Romney must be liberal init?

This guy go and Google Chris wallace and Donna Brazille. For a start. You are uninformed
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
benalvino2:

I told you benalvino2 is smoking something that's not good for his health. He forgets about all those illegal immigrants from Central America queuing up for miles in different border walls across the South.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
benalvino2:

Biden didn't need to tell me any thing I read and look at the data

And data shows it started last year Ending and an exact surge like this happened in 2019 When Trump was there and also 2014

so I ask again what trump policy did biden revoke that caused it

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ibime:

You really think Biden asked her to go and take picture at the border? Haha. Must she take picture at the border before you know she is working?

Lmao, since you know tell us what she has done about the border. Has she gone there?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
I knew before Trump was sworn in that he will never win reelection. One thing I know about Americans is that they will give you a chance but if you fail, they will never forgive you. Trump put up the biggest scam in America that dwarfs Bernie Madoff scam of over $50 billion but Americans refused to be scammed the second time hence his lost in a shameful and disgraceful way.
I never thought that way because of the electoral college I paid little attention to American politics when Trump came into office.I was even very busy then especially during 2018,2019 and early 2020.I paid little attention to the mid term elections and the presidential primaries because of my busy schedule then if not for covid19 which made many of us stay home and less busy I would never have paid attention to American politics because I would have felt Trump had it in the bag.

When I heard Biden entered the race it was towards the end of 2019,I kid you not about that fact I wasn't active on nairaland that time and hardly came on social media it was due to covid I got that interest in American politics again which I was once had until agent orange came along

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
benalvino2:

This guy go and Google Chris wallace and Donna Brazille. For a start. You are uninformed

Claims I'm uninformed yet goes on a rampage to show he is the uniformed one

Wallace isn't liberal, I know that for a fact

he just sane and not a thief like Hannity and Carlson

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
Timiofak:

And data shows it started last year Ending and an exact surge like this happened in 2019 When Trump was there and also 2014

Where are you data? Guatemalans said Biden ask them to come. You can be dishonest all you like but don't just believe your own lies
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Laurene: 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
Timiofak:

Wallace and Cavuto arent liberal dammit, because they are sane doesn't mean they are liberal.

For CNN, Blitzer is borderline conservative

I haven't watched CNN in year's so I don't really know
the same thing a conservative would say; the liberals have gone crazy and that we are the only sane ones left.

Wallace isn't far left liberal but leans considerably on social issues.

Cavuto is a liberal hosting in a very liberal network CNBC. Check his views on social and fiscal issuues. His show even shows it.

Tell me the issues Blitzer is conservative?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
Timiofak:

You see your problem? You are so up in trumps ass you think everyone that hates trump is liberal?

Romney must be liberal init?
According to our GQP members on Nairaland, once you go against Trump, then you are liberal. grin
All the never trumpers and other RVATs are liberals as far as they are concerned. Since when did Trump become a poster boy for conservative not just in America but all over the world?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
benalvino2:

Lmao, since you know tell us what she has done about the border. Has she gone there?

Don't worry, she will update you daily on the work she is doing via Twitter

You think technocrats are like incompetent Trump who tweet the first nonsense that comes to his mind to persuade noobs he is working, when we all know he is too dumb to understand the most basic concepts

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
Timiofak:

Claims I'm uninformed yet goes on a rampage to show he is the uniformed one

Wallace isn't liberal, I know that for a fact

he just sane and not a thief like Hannity and Carlson

Keep lying to yourself

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 12:00am On Jun 09, 2021
Laurene:
the same thing a conservative would say; the liberals have gone crazy and that we are the only sane ones left.

Wallace isn't far left liberal but leans considerably on social issues.

Cavuto is a liberal hosting in a very liberal network CNBC. Check his views on social and fiscal issuues. His show even shows it.

Tell me the issues Blitzer is conservative?

He has to believe his own lies to feel good.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:01am On Jun 09, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
That's what Timi was falling for. If Biden refuses to run in 2024 for age reason or any other reason, Harris will be one of the frontrunners because of her being the VP and if she wins the nomination, the Nation of Blue will stand behind her 100%.

Yep that is right.

I don't buy the GQP narrative even progressives too that she is not likeable she is.There was a report that Harris was a reason some women voted for Biden too.

Yes she wasn't even in the primaries to get delegates same thing happened to Biden twice before his third attempt and he became the nominee.Biden like Harris contested against Obama in 2008 and he was the VP nominee.Same with Harris too a lot can happen.

The GQP once said Hillary was unlikeable but she still got 3 million more voted than Trump and Harris will win the popular vote for sure anyway so I am not buying that because there is no fact to back that up for now.
If not for Comey and bad campaign strategy there would have been President Hillary Clinton and Trump would never have gotten the chance to appoint justices to the supreme court that was one of the biggest democratic blunder that haunt a lot of Democrats who didn't take 2016 serious because they underestimated Trump.Trump would never have had the chance to weaken democracy in America.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2021
Timiofak:

Benalvino will act like he did not see this question.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 12:06am On Jun 09, 2021
Ibime:

Benalvino will act like he did not see this question.

Timiofak and Ibime ignorance is not bliss.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 12:07am On Jun 09, 2021
Timiofak:

Wallace and Cavuto arent liberal dammit, because they are sane doesn't mean they are liberal.

For CNN, Blitzer is borderline conservative

I haven't watched CNN in year's so I don't really know
Apart from Blitzer, there is also Cupp and Smerconish.

First time I have heard Fox being called anything close to Centre. If Fox is centre, then OAN, Newsmax, Breibhat are right instead of far right.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 12:10am On Jun 09, 2021
More for Ibime and Timiofak
Catch and release.
Defending of ice
Ect.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:13am On Jun 09, 2021
Goodvibes007:

One of the greatest mistake of his presidency was his pandering to the far right (a minority group at the polls). He ended up ostrasizing minorities and young voters.
What policy does the GQP even have at the moment to win young voters?

The demographics are changing against them so they wanna make it harder to vote thanks to agent orange more young people are involved in politics

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:16am On Jun 09, 2021
benalvino2:

Can you give us the link, tell us the policy, and how the policy is responsible for influx of immigrants?

The remain in Mexico policy was ended in June. Can you tell us how it was responsible for migration wave in January? Only 11,000 people are affected by the Policy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:20am On Jun 09, 2021
benalvino2:
More for Ibime and Timiofak
Catch and release.
Defending of ice
Ect.

Have you ever read of the policy

No you didn't

And btw the policy was ended in April

Well after the migrant surge.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:22am On Jun 09, 2021
benalvino2:

So where is the policy? You post shows he is looking to?

what biden policy caused it

Mr man if you didn't learn critical thinking please leave here

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:23am On Jun 09, 2021
Timiofak:

Why shouldn't there be these cases?

I mean we have proven here over time that these people have no choice to flee for their lives

If the can prove they are law-abiding citizens and pay their taxes, there should be a path for them.
Ask her if America was Nigeria's neighbour if she wouldn't do the same thing.

All these Black people supporting hard line immigration stance of agent orange MAGA Wall believers I wonder if they wouldn't run to America too if Nigeria was close to the USA and would not want a part to citizenship as well.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:24am On Jun 09, 2021
Basilico it has been over a month since the Arizona audit undecided

Has trump won yet undecided lipsrsealed
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:24am On Jun 09, 2021
Timiofak:

The only immigration policy Benalvino2 is qualified to discuss is "Ghana must go" policy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:26am On Jun 09, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Ask her if America was Nigeria's neighbour if she wouldn't do the same thing.

All these Black people supporting hard line immigration stance of agent orange MAGA Wall believers I wonder if they wouldn't run to America too if Nigeria was close to the USA and would not want a part to citizenship as well.

People that run to ghana? And some of the pass desert to Europe?

we aren't saying it's right, What we are just saying Is there should be a path for them

Even if it takes 10-15 years

Just give them a path to be legal residents.

If they can thick of all the boxes set out.

life isn't black and white and you just throw people into boxes

some people their last chance of surviving was entering the US

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:28am On Jun 09, 2021
Timiofak:

Shut up, stop being an asshole

there is no specific trump policy that was removed that caused the surge

In fact the surge started well before Biden became president.

You need to do the learning

He is buying the GQP lies.They know their supporters are dumb and will not bother fact checking same way they said Harris was giving books at the border to children which was debunked to be a blatant lie
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 12:32am On Jun 09, 2021
Timiofak:

Close your eyes and ask me where.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2021/6/1/us-formally-ends-trumps-remain-in-mexico-asylum-policy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:32am On Jun 09, 2021
Timiofak:

People that run to ghana? And some of the pass desert to Europe?

we aren't saying it's right? But I am saying there should be a path for them

Even if it takes 10-15 year's

Just give them a path to be legal residents.

If they can't thick of all the boxes set out

Yes there should,people just want a better life for themselves and their families.When their governments fail to deliver they are left with no choice than to move.If America or Europe was a neighbour like Cameroon and Ghana many Nigerians go just dey run there everyday

The birth rate in Europe,America and China is dropping so for the workforce to carry on,for the economy to thrive many of these nations need to embrace immigration policies.

If not that China was a communist country I won't mind immigrating there but there are not even too welcoming to begin with
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 12:33am On Jun 09, 2021
Timiofak:

Tdotbluejays1:

Just the way Buhari imports voters from Niger Republic and Chad shey. You see this your simplistic way of thinking , at this point, only God can save a cultist like you.
Benalvino. You see your life outside grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) ... (4150) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.