Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,556 members, 7,865,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1709715 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4147) (4148) (4149) (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) ... (4188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:43pm On May 22
ijebosb:

Lol. I broke you.
Had you making up lies about "living" in the US and "owning" a Range. Next you'll be "doing" a program at Harvard.
Then writing posts like a lunatic talking about "Are you gay".
You're a nut.

🤣🤣🤣

Budaatum was begging you to take the high road that you don't have the mental capacity to be here. You were crying like a biiitch calling on the mods every seconds.

Tell me how you broke me when I laugh each time you post.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:46pm On May 22
bemeruca:

🤣🤣🤣

Budaatum was begging you to take the high road that you don't have the mental capacity ........

Why must you insist on using my name to pad your lies?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:46pm On May 22
bemeruca:

Correct.
I wish I could raise chickens here.

All the I am rich you have proven here is to go to a hotel and take a photo of you eating 😂😂 you sat on a bench before a flight, you post a photo of the bench claiming it is 1st class

Everyone is poor except you.
You are almost 50 and you are saying your mom owns 3house while you are renting.

Serious people can afford a house on mortgage, but go to a hotel in a small country, spend a couple of dollars, take photos of the food then come here and make noise... All this things you do, your friend who is sending his kids to university don't do it. They are matured and you are not. How old are you again? 14 or 47?

America Indeed.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:52pm On May 22
budaatum:

Why must you insist on using my name to pad your lies?

bemeruca:

🤣🤣🤣

Budaatum was begging you to take the high road that you don't have the mental capacity to be here. You were crying like a biiitch calling on the mods every seconds.

I know that your dementia is getting closer to that of former vice president Joe Biden... Have you picked your nursing home yet?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:56pm On May 22
bemeruca:

🤣🤣🤣

Your first lie about being in the US had to do with me. (The "he" in your post refers to me). I broke you and you started lying everywhere.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:57pm On May 22
bemeruca:

I know that your dementia is getting closer to that of former vice president Joe Biden... Have you picked your nursing home yet?

And where, cretin, did I say "don't have the mental capacity to be here" and not mean you?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:59pm On May 22
ijebosb:

You seem to be having a hard time with the term Standard Operating Procedure. If it is standard operating procedure even when they searched Biden's home they would still abide by the deadly use of force policy and were most likely reminded of it just as they did when they searched Trump's house.

But everything you write is a mix of propaganda and Bullshit with about 1% fact thrown in. You don't understand the US law, don't understand Classified document procedure and barely comprehend the things you write.

What Right Wing media is doing is dangerous. They are going to get someone killed by propagating Bullshit like this to people who are too stupid to know it is bullshit, like you Basilico.

FBI was after a blue binder crossfire hurricane that trump declassified but DoJ refused to release to the public. It was compiled by Kash Patel and others detailing how FBi spied on Trump campaign.

Once again you can take that to the bank.

I watch some YouTube videos about Nero, Ceaser Queen of Sheba etc. Narrator knows a lot but he wasnt born yet. I know nothing about America because I have never stepped foot there.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:02pm On May 22
budaatum:

And where, cretin, did I say "don't have the mental capacity to be here" and not mean you?

What does emotionally damaged mean?

Lmao, you were telling broken ijebosb crying like biiitch to take the high road.

How will you argue with what you wrote because I did not quote you verbatim?

Ewu lol.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 7:02pm On May 22
bemeruca:

take photos of the food then come here and make noise...
Indeed
Photos like this?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:03pm On May 22
ijebosb:

Indeed
Photos like this?

Ill get you a Kazakhstan red 🍷
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:10pm On May 22
ijebosb:

I can come on here and easily trash you, Basilico and Bemeruca w/ actual facts and leave you guys writing incoherent posts like this.

I have no idea what you are talking about anymore, you seem to be arguing with some imaginary person you've created in your head.
You're sounding a little nutty here.

You cant beat me on any topic under the sun

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:11pm On May 22
bemeruca:

Lmao, you were telling broken ijebosb crying like biiitch to take the high road.

How will you argue with what you wrote because I did not quote you verbatim?

Ewu lol.

I did not say he doesn't have the mental capacity to be here!

If anything, it is you who does not have the mental capacity to be here and that's why you should be ignored.

In fact, and for the avoidance of doubt, you, bemeruca/benalvino, do not have the mental capacity to be here!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:21pm On May 22
budaatum:

I did not say he doesn't have the mental capacity to be here!

If anything, it is you who does not have the mental capacity to be here and that's why you should be ignored.

In fact, and for the avoidance of doubt, you, bemeruca/benalvino, do not have the mental capacity to be here!

Lol, okay pervert, keep telling yourself that even if the receipt is here for you to see.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:25pm On May 22
budaatum:

bemeruca:

Lol, okay pervert, keep telling yourself that even if the receipt is here for you to see.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:31pm On May 22
budaatum:

You say things they try to run away from them. You know how you were talking about where you put your diick is not our business as you were defending pedophiles and child groomers. And when you asked for receipt I always present them. This is another case of you saying something the running away from it.

Budaatum, you are a senior citizen now and let me give you that respect, even if you are a degenerate. 😎

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 8:02pm On May 22
basilico:

Ill get you a Kazakhstan red 🍷

shame wont let him keep the photo he posted. Posing with a bottle and asked someone to take a photo. this is always a special moment for him. Poor man mentality grin

if he sees the bar in my apartment what will he do?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:02pm On May 22
You are a stupid rotten toxic lying idiot whom buda avoids like poo on the pavement, so stop mentioning me when you lie about others as you constantly lie about me.

bemeruca:

You say things they try to run away from them. You know how you were talking about where you put your diick is not our business as you were defending pedophiles and child groomers.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 8:17pm On May 22
budaatum:
You are a stupid rotten toxic lying idiot whom buda avoids like poo on the pavement, so stop mentioning me when you lie about others as you constantly lie about me.

Kikikiki Kikikiki buda ahh has tha pussy ye.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:21pm On May 22
bemeruca:

Perhaps be less concerned with "What does emotionally damaged mean", and concern yourself more with what 'emotionally damaged' actually is.

bemeruca, look in a mirror, and try not to lie to yourself that it is the mirror that is broken.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 8:33pm On May 22
budaatum:

Perhaps be less concerned with "What does emotionally damaged mean", and concern yourself with more what 'emotionally damaged' actually is.

bemeruca, look in a mirror, and try not to lie to yourself that it is the mirror that is broken.

You could have combined the above and the below into one post. Are you emotional 😂 this one you are posting your vagina for us
budaatum:

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:42pm On May 22
bemeruca:

You could have combined the above and the below into one post.

I could have. Just that after posting the first I reconsidered your posts and began to wonder what could make you so stupid. And there it was, you must have been emotionally damaged growing up. That's why the compassion for bemeruca instead of the usual stupid idiot.

Not your fault see. Your responsibility though.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 10:05pm On May 22
Breaking. Nikki Haley says she will be voting for Trump

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 10:29pm On May 22
Republicans are absolutely effective at messaging/propaganda. It does help that most of their supporters are idiots. But Dems have to do better.
Basilico raging at this made up "deadly force" controversy is case and point.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 12:04am On May 23
Welp…

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 12:26am On May 23
happney65:
Breaking. Nikki Haley says she will be voting for Trump
As expected 😁

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:56am On May 23
PDPGuy:
Welp…

this has nothing to do with Biden. they say you go woke you go broke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtx0QV4-VxY&pp=ygUec291dGggcGFyayBtYWtlIGV2ZXJ5dGhpbmcgZ2F5
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:21am On May 23
bemeruca:

this has nothing to do with Biden. they say you go woke you go broke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtx0QV4-VxY&pp=ygUec291dGggcGFyayBtYWtlIGV2ZXJ5dGhpbmcgZ2F5

Hell bent on forcing LBGTQA nonsense down everybody's throat.
The movie industry.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:10am On May 23
ijebosb:
Republicans are absolutely effective at messaging/propaganda. It does help that most of their supporters are idiots. But Dems have to do better.

You have enough problems of your own if that character is a person you look up to.
Trump is a known germaphobe . This is what kinzinger once tweeted

“Trump is weak, meager, smelly, victim-ey, belly-achey, but he ain’t a Christian and he’s not ‘Gods man.'”

Incase your Latin school ( notice we give you the benefit of the doubt); didn't teach you

germaphobe
a person with an extreme fear of germs and an obsession with cleanliness

I have not mentioned that he should be ashamed of himself for his role in the J6 treasonous sham committee.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:27am On May 23
Ale-H-andria O Cortez says the quiet part aloud.Sham Merchan trial a way of keeping Trump off the campaign trail.

By the way, he’s doing it in the South Bronx, not to make a point, but because he’s got court, and the man practically has the legal version of an ankle bracelet around him, and he can’t leave the five boroughs because you always have to be in court. And so it is truly an embarrassment to him,” Ocasio-Cortez told reporters at the Capitol on Wednesday.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:44am On May 23
ijebosb:

I do imbibe the occasional brown beer bottle with careful limits, but as you know sometimes someone overreacts. Or says something foolish. Or does something foolish. Its human nature and sometimes people remind me of what I was upto the following day. My simple principle is. I dont want to know, I didnt insult anyone or create any enemies. Thats a story of yesterday, dont tell me anything at all. I dont want to know.

This is like you and your friends here. Especially you who is brainwashed by leftie media which loves their terrorists.
When faced with the prospect of learning the truth about your warped ideas on everything you shut down , recoil into a corner and engage in below the belt attacks. You are scared of knowing the truth.
Instinctively you dismiss any debunking of your brainwash.

Pray to the Lord to remove the scales in your eyes. To give you the courage to face the truth. To free you from your bubble. To accept that things are different from your perceptions.
As you head into 5th floor this might save you from afflictions such as HBP.
Start here. Palestinians are terrorist enablers. Nearly all if not all of them.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:03pm On May 23
Didnt I say this? FBI were most likely after a binder that had details of crossfire hurricane that linked Obama with the criminal FBI/CIA targeted spying of the 2016 Trump campaign , later morphing into Mueller special counsel efforts to remove Trump from power. Treason.

https://www.wnd.com/2024/05/obama-implicating-top-secret-binder-fbi-really-wanted/

They didnt find the binder. It is somewhere though , DoJ must have it.

And republicans think the democrats will let Trump be sworn in?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:19pm On May 23
“For months, [Internal Revenue Service] whistleblowers have provided evidence to this Committee that gives us insight into a long-running Biden family influence-peddling scheme,” Smith said at the committee’s markup of the material Wednesday morning. “New documents provided by the whistleblowers show that Hunter Biden repeatedly lied to Congress in his February deposition to distance his involvement in what should be considered a clear scheme to enrich the Biden family.”

@Bolded . Hunter lied to Congress.
Anyone jailed for lying to Congress : Michael Cohen

(1) (2) (3) ... (4147) (4148) (4149) (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) ... (4188) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: zendi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.