Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,830 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1705205 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) ... (4184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
benalvino2:

PrideofLincoln2 who does everything. Pretty soon he will claim he is an astronaut. Anytime he wants to lie he becomes something.
grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ibime:

A Presidents wife opening her legs in magazines and one fool is talking about morality.

This one was taken on Trump's private jet in 2001.

Man wey marry ashawo as the face of the Christian alt-right.

This conman has really duped these evangelicals.

You have just hyper triggered the cultists, how will they survive this...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
benalvino2:

PrideofLincoln2 who does everything. Pretty soon he will claim he is an astronaut. Anytime he wants to lie he becomes something.

I can see your second account has been banned.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
Someone described Kamala Harris as the "Cackler on suit" grin always cackling with her Hyena laughs. A Question was posed to the Hyena: "When will u visit the Border?"
Hyena Harris: "We are going to the border, we've been to the Border........."

Interviewer interjects: "But you haven't been to the Border"

Hyena Harris: "and I haven't been to Europe"

Rest of the World: Jaw drops shocked shocked So what's ur point?

grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Hmmm. Happy seeing bro.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

z
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
obixcel:
Someone described Kamala Harris as the "Cackler on suit" grin always cackling with her Hyena laughs. A Question was posed to the Hyena: "When will u visit the Border?"

grin grin grin

I already post the videos.
She said she haven't been to Europe. Laugh Wan kill me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
obixcel:

grin grin grin

She's making fun of foolish journalism. I'm confident VP Harris knows exactly whats happening there as she's been there several times when she was California AG. All these loud mouths don't know these guys work with intelligence reports.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
manshot:
America and its Election issue.. Is making Election day a public holiday as it is being done in Nigeria a part of for the people act?And if not,why is that difficult to do? Make election day a public holiday to enable everybody to vote together with drop boxes for those that want to vote by mail

Why is that difficult to do instead of all these back and forth
Good observation. That point you made comes up every election in America but Republicons know that if all eligible Americans votes, they will be permanent minority Party in America and that's why the Red States are passing all this voters restriction bills.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

She's making fun of foolish journalism. I'm confident VP Harris knows exactly whats happening there as she's been there several times when she was California AG. All these loud mouths don't know these guys work with intelligence reports.

You believe your own lie. So ride on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

The GQPers are so afraid of successful women because they believe that their women should stay home and have children and cook for them. Once they see successful women, their misogyny will come into full bloom. Look at Kamala, she's delightful to the eyes without posing naked for the world to see. Like we say in Chicago, she's easy on the eyes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
benalvino2:

You believe your own lie. So ride on

But you didn't know she was making fun of the reporter? What is there to even make fun of?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

But you didn't know she was making fun of the reporter? What is there to even make fun of?
At the end people was laughing at her instead of the reporter cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
benalvino2:

I already post the videos.
She said she haven't been to Europe. Laugh Wan kill me
I laughed so tey!!! My body weak me grin Anyway, she gives us plenty entertainment grin some nutheads will attempt to defend the indefensible as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
The GQPers are so afraid of successful women because they believe that their women should stay home and have children and cook for them. Once they see successful women, their misogyny will come into full bloom. Look at Kamala, she's delightful to the eyes without posing naked for the world to see. Like we say in Chicago, she's easy on the eyes.

You always go to the root cause of their hate for successful women. I don't get why they just hate women to be more successful than their white men, and for one i know that is not in Christianity maybe white evangelicals have a different agenda.

About delightful, man, that woman is a beauty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 11:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
obixcel:
I laughed so tey!!! My body weak me grin Anyway, she gives us plenty entertainment grin someone nutheads will attempt to defend the indefensible as usual

There's nothing funny there. She's making fun of a foolish reporter and she handled it with less vulgar spit unlike trump who berated almost every reporter and was violent in disposition. Look at these touts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
benalvino2:

Which people? How many are they? Stop talking out of your ass

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
manshot:
America and its Election issue.. Is making Election day a public holiday as it is being done in Nigeria a part of for the people act?And if not,why is that difficult to do? Make election day a public holiday to enable everybody to vote together with drop boxes for those that want to vote by mail

Voter suppression is Republikkkons only election tactic

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
benalvino2:

You see how d liberal mofos have activated their spin machine? grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
obixcel:
I laughed so tey!!! My body weak me grin Anyway, she gives us plenty entertainment grin some nutheads will attempt to defend the indefensible as usual
The other time she do cookie abi candy of her face give reporters.

Even in Guatemala they don't like her. Funny when she sees the support for trump and she is getting booed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
obixcel:
You see how d liberal mofos have activated their spin machine? grin

They might say we were all having a dream. Like the same dream and what happened was not real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

You always go to the root cause of their hate for successful women. I don't get why they just hate women to be more successful than their white men, and for one i know that is not in Christianity maybe white evangelicals have a different agenda.

About delightful, man, that woman is a beauty.
They follow their version of the Bible that makes women second class citizen to them. They truly believe women are to breed for them and cook their meals and once they see a successful woman, they feel threatened.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 12:03am On Jun 10, 2021
Ibime:

Voter suppression is Republikkkons only election tactic
You know the down side of RepubliKKKans voter's suppression is that it's a galvanizing factor for voter's registration not only for Blacks and Hispanics in America, it's for Native Americans, Asian Americans and independent voters. So, I pray they keep opposing the civil rights acts and millions of Americans and yours truly are waiting to take our pound of flesh in 2022 and the likes of basilico, benalvino2 can only foam in the mouth on Nairaland because they don't count when the tyres hits the road.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:56am On Jun 10, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

The question is even stupid.Will her going to the border solve anything or is there anywhere it was written that once she visits the border the migrants will stop coming?

What will a photo Op at the border solve?Nothing at all so I don't get why republiQans and that journalist are crying over nothing.

Some questions are not worth answering.The GQP is so useless that Harris laughing and smiling is now a problem.

She should not go to the border let them keep crying
. grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:01am On Jun 10, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

There's nothing funny there. She's making fun of a foolish reporter and she handled it with less vulgar spit unlike trump who berated almost every reporter and was violent in disposition. Look at these touts.

Same way that Fox correspondent asked Biden back in January what he discussed with Putin and Biden replied that they discussed about him(the reporter).

It was a sarcastic remark,anyway some journalist know how to ask stupid questions not even worth giving a reply to.There is a difference between a tough question that may make someone uncomfortable and asking a stupid question that holds no water and may even be rhetorical

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:26am On Jun 10, 2021
manshot:
America and its Election issue.. Is making Election day a public holiday as it is being done in Nigeria a part of for the people act? And if not,why is that difficult to do? Make election day a public holiday to enable everybody to vote together with drop boxes for those that want to vote by mail

The republicans will never ever agree to this.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:44am On Jun 10, 2021
Since the orange turd got voted out, the ties between the US and Canada is now back to normal. Border restrictions soon to be softened, and Canada is now offering an help to take in some of the migrants from Central America.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 4:51am On Jun 10, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
benalvino2 is of a special breed but better than the mental midget that loves calling women vile names. Even the folks like him here that adores Trump don't want nothing to do with him because they believe he's a certified wacko that has no respect for women or anyone else. Who has 15 monikers on a faceless forum except a mental dwarf who has nothing going for him in life. The best way to deal with that nonentity is to ignore him and that's what pains him the most.
That's my joy.
I love the fact that everyone ignores him.

How can someone just be primed for nonsense everyday? That's madness.

Y'all should keep being on topic, I'm following and learning new things.

I have a very healthy chance of going to and from the US soon, by God's grace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 5:05am On Jun 10, 2021
Livelystone01:

That's my joy.

If you notice that 99% of the people don't dialogue with that 'thing' because they know he's a certified fruitcake. The best thing is to ignore him and that hurts his feeling and why he always use his many monikers to debate himself or give himself his desired likes. I hope you realize your wanting to come to the Fruited Plains. It's a beautiful country to live as long as you work hard, obey the laws and do not fraternize with wrong people. Definitely with hard work and keeping your nose clean, success will definitely be yours. It's truly a dream land where you don't have to know someone to be somebody in life. All you need is hard work and favor from the Good Man above.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 6:08am On Jun 10, 2021
Even though a dumbass, atleast he believes in climate change unlike nairaland's chief conspiracy theorist - Basilico.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 6:26am On Jun 10, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:
Even though a dumbass, atleast he believes in climate change unlike nairaland's chief conspiracy theorist - Basilico.
Are you surprised with Mr Arizona who's still waiting for Trump's second inauguration in August. I read somewhere couple days ago that 30% of RepubliKKKans still believe that Trump's will be sworn in soon. How dumb and stupid these idiots are. By the way, Mr Arizona belongs in that group too.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:46am On Jun 10, 2021
Livelystone01:

That's my joy.

The bolded Wan kill me for laugh. He is looking for approval from a person that thinks he is poor and cursed and dumbed because he has not been in a plane before. Hopefully you will go to the US. I will support your dream unlike the one you converse with.
But imagine me giving a crap that a trump hater says I am not contributing anything. Lol I don't care and would be glad if grumpy grandpa and some of his minions don't respond to me.

When dementia PrideofLincoln2 he says shit all the time you see sense in it lol. Nobody is objective here, we disagree a lot and like I said to budaatum, I am not here to convince anyone or change their minds. Just here for the fun. Everyone here are too radical and the worst of the bunch is the grumpy grandpa who wishes death of someone's parents.

You can make sense out of the umadike echo chamber if you want, I really don't care what you think. Basilico, I and budaatum with obixcel are the least people that throws insult here unlike the thing you converse with. So your judgement is flawed and we don't give a cent what you think. That's all, go away now wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) ... (4184) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.