Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,903 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1705312 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) ... (4184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 6:56am On Jun 10, 2021
benalvino2:

The bolded Wan kill me for laugh. He is looking for approval from a person that thinks he is poor and cursed and dumbed because he has not been in a plane before. Hopefully you will go to the US. I will support your dream unlike the one you converse with.
But imagine me giving a crap that a trump hater says I am not contributing anything. Lol I don't care and would be glad if grumpy grandpa and some of his minions don't respond to me.

When dementia PrideofLincoln2 he says shit all the time you see sense in it lol. Nobody is objective here, we disagree a lot and like I said to budaatum, I am not here to convince anyone or change their minds. Just here for the fun. Everyone here are too radical and the worst of the bunch is the grumpy grandpa who wishes death of someone's parents.

You can make sense out of the umadike echo chamber if you want, I really don't care what you think. Basilico, I and budaatum with obixcel are the least people that throws insult here unlike the thing you converse with. So your judgement is flawed and we don't give a cent what you think. That's all, go away now wink
Jobless irritant. I am your worries in life but I am not the cause of your woes in life. The difference between me and you and the other cultists is that i knew the damage Trump had on Americans as a good tax paying citizen of the Fruited Plains. I speak out of experience of living in US not out of Googling stuff. Your obsession is out of ordinary. Wasting your life away on what will not be beneficial to you. Once again I will ask you, what one thing you gained from Trump in his four years of tragic rule ?.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:03am On Jun 10, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Jobless irritant. I am your worries in life but I am not the cause of your woes in life. The difference between me and you and the other cultists is that i knew the damage Trump had on Americans as a good tax paying citizen of the Fruited Plains. I speak out of experience of living in US not out of Googling stuff. Your obsession is out of ordinary. Wasting your life away on what will not be beneficial to you. Once again I will ask you, what one thing you gained from Trump in his four years of tragic rule ?.

Grandpa leave nairaland and go to bed. Good morning from here. Anytime you say I am obsessed in United state I laugh. I like the US politics and I talk about it, have good fun doing so. I am not like the other hopefuls who which to go to the US. I have no plans getting to the US. You folks that like digging in my profile, I have made thousands of post from 2014 to date, go and find anywhere I state my desire to come to the US, you might find the oposite. If you want to talk about obsession with US politics, the fun brings me here same way it brings others from all over the world.

Like I said, even in my tent I am still a happier person than you will ever be.

Have some sleep. Put your phone down and take a break from Nairaland.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:02am On Jun 10, 2021
AmazonTopaz, PrideofLincoln2, Obrigado, Timiofak
Y'all niggers and bitches I gat a failure to introduce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:55am On Jun 10, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:
Even though a dumbass, atleast he believes in climate change unlike nairaland's chief conspiracy theorist - Basilico.

Climate change huh. I don't believe fossil fuels caused Kalahari, Atacama , Andes or Sahara deserts.
Neither did fossil fuels cause the Great Famine of (1315-1321).
Deforestation can cause aridity.
All predictions about climate change have come to nought.
If Im wrong correct me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:28am On Jun 10, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
GhostWisperer:
you're a reference point for idiocy. You opened 4 new emails to create 4 new Nairaland accounts just to reply me and call it cruise?

When everyone ignored you like a roadside debris and faced the fat retired rapper you had to quote me from nowhere looking for attention like a new hoe and after 5 days you still quoted me to explain why you couldn't answer your father's name and still accused me of seeking for your attention?

You're mentally broke and emotionally damaged.

Your mama no treat her STDs during your conception.

This is the only way a lowbirth like you, inferior in birth and breeding to cross border cows can be born damaged to this extent.

What a skirt-wearking pussy.
all I have been reading so far is your biography, what else would you like us to know small boy? cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
basilico:

You should read this article about. covid-19 drugs developed in Israel.
Mainstream media most likely will not mention them because vaxx is money making, the elimination of covid-19 will mean lefties can't control more details of our lives.

https://sgmatters.com/hope-for-humanity-has-israel-found-the-covid-19-treatment/

Oh and Joe Biden running mate was covid-19 not Kamala.
must everything be a conspiracy to you? Some things have simpler explanations

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

She's making fun of foolish journalism. I'm confident VP Harris knows exactly whats happening there as she's been there several times when she was California AG. All these loud mouths don't know these guys work with intelligence reports.
she goofed, it is as simple as that, she knows well enough to answer uncomfortable questions smartly or not even answer them if she so chooses.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
GalaticHorde:
must everything be a conspiracy to you? Some things have simpler explanations
Where is the conspiracy in that or do I not know what a conspiracy is?

Its a fact that media will not report on those wonder drugs efficacy, that article by the way is two weeks old. It should be news now if a drug can rebuild the covid-19 damaged lungs to 100% And serious patients on the verge of giving up are discharged within a day.

where is the conspiracy? Something your media sources have not reported. note I quote sources many times.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

There's nothing funny there. She's making fun of a foolish reporter and she handled it with less vulgar spit unlike trump who berated almost every reporter and was violent in disposition. Look at these touts.
comparing her to trump just so you can defend her is setting the bar very very low and even Harris won't thank you for that comparison. As a liberal we don't defend our champions when they ere, we call them to task, defending ineptitude is the forte of conservatives, she goofed and that is acceptable because she isn't perfect, she will only have to recover her dignity and do better
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
obixcel:
You see how d liberal mofos have activated their spin machine? grin
activating spin machine is funny coming from you cheesy grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
benalvino2:

The bolded Wan kill me for laugh. He is looking for approval from a person that thinks he is poor and cursed and dumbed because he has not been in a plane before. Hopefully you will go to the US. I will support your dream unlike the one you converse with.
But imagine me giving a crap that a trump hater says I am not contributing anything. Lol I don't care and would be glad if grumpy grandpa and some of his minions don't respond to me.

When dementia PrideofLincoln2 he says shit all the time you see sense in it lol. Nobody is objective here, we disagree a lot and like I said to budaatum, I am not here to convince anyone or change their minds. Just here for the fun. Everyone here are too radical and the worst of the bunch is the grumpy grandpa who wishes death of someone's parents.

You can make sense out of the umadike echo chamber if you want, I really don't care what you think. Basilico, I and budaatum with obixcel are the least people that throws insult here unlike the thing you converse with. So your judgement is flawed and we don't give a cent what you think. That's all, go away now wink

I already mentioned this place is an echo box. The back-and-forths are really about trying to humiliate the other person if you can and defending yourself not to be humiliated.

It's about blind, seething hatred based on nothing but different political ideologies. On Twitter, it's not even this vile. People with opposing political ideologies agree to disagree.

It's not even about the insults. It's common knowledge that I can take insults in stride and inject my antagoniser(s) with vitriolic venom of a gazillion times those they shoot at me and would stand tall at the 'crime scene', daring the mods to do their worst. No, it's not about the insults. The insults are amusing at best and I wouldn't fail to take you to your Mental Hades if you direct insults at me, even a thousand years from now. It's the hate which transcends the arguments to real life.

It's about the fact that one party would refuse to admit the other party made a valid point because they think doing so makes them lose.

It's why one party would think Biden should be crucified for the state of the economy in just 3 months of resuming office while the other party thinks and asserts vehemently that, of the 4 years Trump was in office, not even one - a single one - of his administration's policies were good. Not even the Covid-19 payments made to households. Not even one.

This place/thread is an echo box. I thought it made sense so I was very active on it towards the end of last year but when I truly saw it for what it truly is, I occasionally pop in or make a few comments.

Interestingly, both parties make points but do not want to learn. Or think admitting ANY seeming good in the other is a betrayal of their political stances.

Same thing applies in Nigerian politics; Regardless of what the APC or PDP does, it's evil or good only if it's from the party one identifies with or hate.

It's why most of you here have declared you'd never work with or do a favour for a Republican. Not because she or he doesn't merit the position but because your political ideology dictates she or he must be your sworn enemy.

Even the EuroSoccer Subsection is more dynamic. People agree and disagree about Chelsea, Man. United or the players' performances, and their opinions vary with the performance of these players or outfits per game or over time. So why can't you admit one good thing about the other political party or its candidate? It's because you have been conditioned to hate and be vile.

And that seething hatred and bigotry makes you no better than the racist, homophobic and xenophobic people you lampoon daily.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
basilico:

Where is the conspiracy in that or do I not know what a conspiracy is?

Its a fact that media will not report on those wonder drugs efficacy, that article by the way is two weeks old. It should be news now if a drug can rebuild the covid-19 damaged lungs to 100% And serious patients on the verge of giving up are discharged within a day.

where is the conspiracy? Something your media sources have not reported. note I quote sources many times.
and please tell me, where is the conspiracy in not reporting it if it has not gathered global acceptance yet? Looks like it is the job of the manufacturers to convince the global medical community of the claims they are making and not the job of the media to market their claims as facts. When something especially a medical breakthrough is too good to be true it usually is because it is too good to be true. I'm not saying that's the case here and I'm not saying big pharma doesn't have an unholy bromance with government I'm just saying your explanations that it is a conspiracy not to use this drug is insufficient and as such wrong
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
GalaticHorde:
she goofed, it is as simple as that, she knows well enough to answer uncomfortable questions smartly or not even answer them if she so chooses.

Kudos to you and edi287 for being real
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
benalvino2:

Kudos to you and edi287 for being real
truth is truth and can not be anything more or less

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
GalaticHorde:
all I have been reading so far is your biography, what else would you like us to know small boy? cool
throwing my words back at me? grin grin grin grin an implicit admission of mental sterility.

Na so I f.uckd your bitch here with such sadistic thrusts she,like you now, stated spawning my words back at me. Because she lacked the mental improvisation to hit at me.

Once again, galatichorde, show me your dripping, pulsating pussy, you fake cunt!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
DissTroy:

I already mentioned this place is an echo box. The back-and-forths are really about trying to humiliate the other person if you can and defending yourself not to be humiliated.

It's about blind, seething hatred based on nothing but different political ideologies. On Twitter, it's not even this vile. People with opposing political ideologies agree to disagree.

It's not even about the insults. It's common knowledge that I can take insults in stride and inject my antagoniser(s) with vitriolic venom of a gazillion times those they shoot at me and would stand tall at the 'crime scene', daring the mods to do their worst. No, it's not about the insults. The insults are amusing at best and I wouldn't fail to take you to your Mental Hades if you direct insults at me, even a thousand years from now. It's the hate which transcends the arguments to real life.

It's about the fact that one party would refuse to admit the other party made a valid point because they think doing so makes them lose.

It's why one party would think Biden should be crucified for the state of the economy in just 3 months of resuming office while the other party thinks and asserts vehemently that, of the 4 years Trump was in office, not even one - a single one - of his administration's policies were good. Not even the Covid-19 payments made to households. Not even one.

This place/thread is an echo box. I thought it made sense so I was very active on it towards the end of last year but when I truly saw it for what it truly is, I occasionally pop in or make a few comments.

Interestingly, both parties make points but do not want to learn. Or think admitting ANY seeming good in the other is a betrayal of their political stances.

Same thing applies in Nigerian politics; Regardless of what the APC or PDP does, it's evil or good only if it's from the party one identifies with or hate.

It's why most of you here have declared you'd never work with or do a favour for a Republican. Not because she or he doesn't merit the position but because your political ideology dictates she or he must be your sworn enemy.

Even the EuroSoccer Subsection is more dynamic. People agree and disagree about Chelsea, Man. United or the players' performances, and their opinions vary with the performance of these players or outfits per game or over time. So why can't you admit one good thing about the other political party or its candidate? It's because you have been conditioned to hate and be vile.

And that seething hatred and bigotry makes you no better than the racist, homophobic and xenophobic people you lampoon daily.

For the fun of it I am here only. I feel sorry for the ones who are so emotionally invested on this thread.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
DissTroy:

well, you aren't wrong, in all the arguments it will seem hate has finally managed to seep in and all we can do is be on guard and reject it by growing up one day at a time but the truth is that it isn't easy, especially when you are being given reasons to succumb to hate on a regular. There are/were older monikers on this thread who would oppose you aggressively, banter with you, exchange digi-missiles and still invite you for a get together in the real world afterwards as it was all nothing personal but now, well let's just hope for better

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
GhostWisperer:
throwing my words back at me? grin grin grin grin an implicit admission of mental sterility.

Na so I f.uckd your bitch here with such sadistic thrusts she,like you now, stated spawning my words back at me. Because she lacked the mental improvisation to hit at me.

Once again, galatichorde, show me your dripping, pulsating pussy, you fake cunt!
lols here goes another one grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
GalaticHorde:
lols here goes another one grin
if you need to have the last word, all you have to do is wiggle your tail like a low-breed dog.

I count the weight of the punches not the mentions.

You stink of stupidity ....
may be your brain needs a vacation after trying so hard to overexert yourself grin

Battered Emo-bitch!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
benalvino2:

For the fun of it I am here only. I feel sorry for the ones who are so emotionally invested on this thread.

Sadly, a lot of people on this thread and beyond it are deeply emotionally invested in this - the back-and-forths. And if you are discerning enough, you can tell the emotional comments. The recounted tales which they tell to justify their hate.

I know web developers who have been turned down for remote work by one or two Democrats because they tweeted something in support of Trump or the Right - it's standard practise to submit your CV, which includes linls to your social media accounts and portfolio. I know folks who attack John Legend and trash his music because he's pro-Left.

I know folks on Twitter who have done nothing but shame, refuse to stream music videos of and bully Lil Wayne ever since he spoke in support of Trump, and, worse even, eventually got a Presidential Pardon from him. The people who attack Lil Wayne's legacy the most these days are blacks who would rather have seen him rot in jail or be tagged a felon all his life than get a fresh start just because it came from Trump.

There are blacks who attack Trump and refuse to praise him when he helped get A$AP Rocky and the other black woman out of jail. They refused talking about it and slam him as a pest or doing it for photo op.

All of those and worse are seen on this thread. And, with the level of hatred I see peddled here, I have little doubt that if there was a chance to blackmail some persons for a crime they didn't commit, some persons here would do it.

It's why I cautioned Obixël last week not to try to release more personal details about himself. I have no doubt that one of the persons here would try to get him sacked. That's the level of hatred here. It's seeped into every argument and exchange.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
DissTroy:

Sadly, a lot of people on this thread and beyond it are deeply emotionally invested in this - the back-and-forths. And if you are discerning enough, you can tell the emotional comments. The recounted tales which they tell to justify their hate.

I know web developers who have been turned down for remote work by one or two Democrats because they tweeted something of Trump or the Right. I know folks who attack John Legend and trash his music because he's pro-Left.

I know folks on Twitter who have done nothing but shame, stream music videos of and bully Lil Wayne ever since he spoke in favour Trump and, worse even, eventually got a Presidential Pardon from him. The people who attack Lil Wayne's legacy the most these days are blacks who would rather have seen him rot in jail or be tagged a felon all this life than get a fresh start just because it came from Trump.

There are blacks who attack Trump and refuse to praise him when he helped get A$AP Rocky and the other black woman out of jail. They refused talking about it and slam him as a pest or doing it for photo op.

All of that and worse is seen on this thread. And, with the level of hatred I see peddled here, I have little doubt that if there was a chance to blackmail some person for a crime they didn't commit, some persons here would it.

It's why I cautioned Obixël the last week not to try to release more personal details about himself. I have no doubt that one of the persons here would try to get him sacked. That's the level of hatred here. It's seeped into every argument and exchange.
you talk from rich sources of experience bro.

You know I fell victim almost then. You warned me, remember?

I'm not here for the debates though, black Africans wasting their time on foreign politics when their own country needs their attention is something else entirely.

I came here hot on the trails of that Amazon bitch and these lapdogs who sniff on her used sanitary pads attacked me in her defence.

They didn't know I'm game.

Now look at the blood trails.... grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
GhostWisperer:
if you need to have the last word, all you have to do is wiggle your tail like a low-breed dog.

I count the weight of the punches not the mentions.

You stink of stupidity ....
may be your brain needs a vacation after trying so hard to overexert yourself grin

Battered Emo-bitch!
coming from the self declared inferior man? grin cheesy carry on, I'm enjoying your breakdown

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
GalaticHorde:
coming from the self declared inferior man? grin cheesy carry on, I'm enjoying your breakdown
if this is all you have to offer, I'll happily let you sink in the quagmire of your self-delusion, and uncontrollable bleeding!

This guy no even worth one stroke of my finger chirp!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2021
GhostWisperer:
you talk from rich sources of experience bro.

You know I fell victim almost then. You warned me, remember?
2016/2017. You still remember this? shocked

I'm not here for the debates though, black Africans wasting their time on foreign politics when their own country needs their attention is something else entirely.
I came here hot on the trails of that Amazon bitch and these lapdogs who sniff on her used sanitary pads attacked me in her defence.
They didn't know I'm game.Now look at the blood trails.... grin
Oddly, it's an interconnected world. I argue with - no, debate with - foreigners on world socio-politics and global issues even more on Facebook and Twitter. The world is more interconnected than ever and the supposed internal politics of the U.S. eventually shape in no small way its foreign policy which is felt round the world.

If Trump (or some other person) were POTUS around the time of the 2015 Nigerian Presidential Election, we can't truly say things wouldn't have turned out differently. We can't truly say Obama and Putin's beef didn't have an effect on Syria's fate.

We can't truly say if anyone other than Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, Benghazi wouldn't have been better managed and weapons wouldn't have drifted down south into Northern Nigeria, bolstering Boko Haram.

When the U.S. sneezes, the world should be worried. So we all have to keep tabs on it and on the major players around the world. I don't care or know jack about Danish politics, but I delve as much as I can into Russia or China.

U.S. residents debate Russian, Israeli and Australian politics all the time, including those who have never even been in these countries or even understand the languages/accents.

But on the other platforms I mentioned, it's more rational. Well, since there are hundreds quoting you, you choose the several tens who are more rational (across political divide) to respond to. I've even gone on to interact with several on other issues outside of socio-politics. Here the diversity of opinions is mostly binary, but there's seeming unity in the resolve to outdo the other with hate.

The good thing is, I have the digital resources to arm myself with tools to counter and dismantle any hate missile, then go on the offensive so I'm good.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2021
DissTroy:

2016/2017. You still remember this? shocked
Oddly, it's an interconnected world. I argue with - no, debate with - foreigners on world socio-politics and global issues even more on Facebook and Twitter. The world is more interconnected than ever and the supposed internal politics of the U.S. eventually shape in no small way its foreign policy which is felt round the world.

If Trump (or some other person) were POTUS around the time of the 2015 Nigerian Presidential Election, we can't truly say things wouldn't have turned out differently. We can't truly say Obama and Putin's beef didn't have an effect on Syria's fate.

We can't truly say if anyone other than Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, Benghazi wouldn't have been better managed and weapons wouldn't have been to drift down south into Northern Nigeria, bolstering Boko Haram.

When the U.S. sneezes, the world should be worried. So we all have to keep tabs on it and on the major players around the world. I know care or know jack about Danish politics, but I delve as much as I can into Russia or China.

U.S. residents debate Russian, Israeli and Australian politics all the time, including those who have never even been in these countries or even understand the languages/accents.

But on the other platforms I mentioned, it's more rational. Well, since there are hundreds quoting you, you choose the several tens who are more rational (across political divide) to respond to. I've even gone on to interact with several on other issues outside of socio-politics. Here the diversity of opinions is mostly binary, but there's seeming unity in the resolve to outdo the other with hate.

The good thing is, I have the digital resources to arm myself with tools to counter and dismantle any hate missile, then go on the offensive so I'm good.
yeah, I remember.

You make sense...what happens on US has a ripple effect around the world.

If these ones will show one tenth of this energy too in proffering solutions to domestic matters, it'd be better.

One thing I discovered here too is that majority of them latdh on to foreign politics and western culture debate as a short route to justify their own lifestyles and prove their "intelligence" or "superiority"

You know on Africa, sometimes, social class and intelligence is measured by how western you are or how liberal you can be.

But then, we're still evolving.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
basilico:

Climate change huh. I don't believe fossil fuels caused Kalahari, Atacama , Andes or Sahara deserts.
Neither did fossil fuels cause the Great Famine of (1315-1321).
Deforestation can cause aridity.
All predictions about climate change have come to nought.
If Im wrong correct me.

Even some of the lunatics in the GQP believe in climate change. You believe in the science of semi conductors but don't believe in the science of climate change.

Educate yourself man and stop parroting conspiracy bullshit all over Nairaland.

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
GalaticHorde:
and please tell me, where is the conspiracy in not reporting it if it has not gathered global acceptance yet? Looks like it is the job of the manufacturers to convince the global medical community of the claims they are making and not the job of the media to market their claims as facts. When something especially a medical breakthrough is too good to be true it usually is because it is too good to be true. I'm not saying that's the case here and I'm not saying big pharma doesn't have an unholy bromance with government I'm just saying your explanations that it is a conspiracy not to use this drug is insufficient and as such wrong

If they dont report you dont know.
Why not report breakthroughs that gives patients some hope?
Hope and faith are very important for patients, it gives them the will to live until their predicament is solved.
There is hope and false hope. Does covid-19 have a drug that works nearly all the time?
The vaxx is whats being pushed out,
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
benalvino2:

First of all I'm disappointed in you ben, if you feel I am seeking approval then I don't know what to say.
Did you ask me the reason I made that statement?
I used soon because my book is undergoing reading and proofreading by someone in DC and I might be coming there to conclude the final stuff before publishing. I didn't use the word migrate, that should have been a clue to you at least, but you didn't becauseyou have been primed to see everything as a left or right issue.

I have mentioned and replied your mentions a lot of times and I've never for once used insults on you. Well, you have changed a lot and like I said, I think it is because you have spent too much time here.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
If you notice that 99% of the people don't dialogue with that 'thing' because they know he's a certified fruitcake. The best thing is to ignore him and that hurts his feeling and why he always use his many monikers to debate himself or give himself his desired likes. I hope you realize your wanting to come to the Fruited Plains. It's a beautiful country to live as long as you work hard, obey the laws and do not fraternize with wrong people. Definitely with hard work and keeping your nose clean, success will definitely be yours. It's truly a dream land where you don't have to know someone to be somebody in life. All you need is hard work and favor from the Good Man above.
Thanks for your support and advice.

I'm only coming over to DC for something.
I am not migrating, at least not for now, but I'll definitely take your advice.

I have lots of friends in the US from DC to Texas to Georgia to Florida. We are still communicating fine.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
GalaticHorde:
comparing her to trump just so you can defend her is setting the bar very very low and even Harris won't thank you for that comparison. As a liberal we don't defend our champions when they ere, we call them to task, defending ineptitude is the forte of conservatives, she goofed and that is acceptable because she isn't perfect, she will only have to recover her dignity and do better
I'm not a fan of the Buhari Administration, but I can tell u that Osibanjo is a better performing Vice President than Kamala Harris. Kamala is on her way to being the worst VP of all time in America. There is a sure reason she got zero votes during the Primaries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) ... (4184) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.