Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,715 members, 7,865,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1710972 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) ... (4188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 11:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
God bless you for seeing the light. Never hated Trump till he starts running for the presidency because i know he would be disastrous for Americans especially minorities. Ask yourself what do Nazis and Klans see in the Republican party to make them align together.

trump's failure to contain covid changed the world as we see it now and the fortunes of millions changed for worse. The scars his hatred inflicted is still an open sore for millions of people, even affecting those who don't even know who trump was. That alone should prick the mind of black African men who still shill for this man but then they are not even bothered that Nazis, KKK, atomwafen, proudboys, oath keepers and other White nationalists are having a home in the Republiqans party they are shilling for. Stand back and stand by, trump told the proud boys on live TV. It's a disgrace a black African man would support a criminal who fully embraces white nationalism.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 12:12am On Jun 14, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

trump's failure to contain covid changed the world as we see it now and the fortunes of millions changed for worse. The scars his hatred inflicted is still an open sore for millions of people, even affecting those who don't even know who trump was. That alone should prick the mind of black African men who still shill for this man but then they are not even bothered that Nazis, KKK, atomwafen, proudboys, oath keepers and other White nationalists are having a home in the Republiqans party they are shilling for. Stand back and stand by, trump told the proud boys on live TV. It's a disgrace a black African man would support a criminal who fully embraces white nationalism.
You remember his press conference when he was asking about people injecting Bleach and Lysol to disinfect coronavirus. That's the brain dead Pig our friends here idolize. Thank God he is a nonentity in America today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:37am On Jun 14, 2021
basilico:

Follow the money.Always a good idea to remember when analysing a situation.

Did you follow the sponsors of the Arizona fraudit?

You obviously play fast and loose with rules, whether your own rules or tax rules.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:45am On Jun 14, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

grin grin grin
The midget troll is in a different world of his own.

Benalvino is atleast not a troll. He just likes arguing and never gives up. Bayelsa Owei brought him into this thread if I remember clearly. I don't understand how the two have been getting along outside Nairaland though. They probably don't discuss politics when they meet or Bayelsaowei is just calm & gentle grin

Warning to bayelsaowei for bringing him here

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:58am On Jun 14, 2021
For those asking why some support drumptf, I can't help wonder what it is to you whom other people support. Do you pay for their data so you can dictate whom someone supports?

But just in case you are after a serious answer, its because he's a jenius!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:45am On Jun 14, 2021
That nasty Biden angry angry

Wesleyes:
The US mission in Nigeria said it has increased student visa appointments to accommodate more Nigerians who choose to study in the United States.
COVID-19 has caused a decline in the issuance of student visas by the embassy in almost two years.
The US ambassador to Nigeria, Mary Leonard, who stated this during a Visa Day Celebration for Nigerian students studying in the United States, said processing the student visas remains a high priority for the US mission in Nigeria.
She said, "With over 13,700 students fulfilling their American education dreams, the United States welcomes more Nigerian students enrolled than ever before.
"Education USA team has helped Nigerian students apply for and receive more than $28 million dollars in scholarships and other educational funding to pursue their future.
"We know from our over 8,000 education and exchange program alumni in Nigeria, the tremendous community impact that results when these ambitious students return to apply their knowledge and skills.
"Here at the U.S. Embassy, we are proud of the diversity in American educational institutions.
"There are more than 8,000 Student and Exchange Visitor Program-certified educational institutions in the United States. Students can choose from virtually any subject matter, ranging from the humanities and liberal arts to the most advanced science, technology and engineering fields, or STEM.
"The students celebrating with us here today reflect this diversity; they are studying international health, law, mining, fine arts, and engineering".
The embassy also warned the prospective applicants to avoid using third party services to book visa appointments because they may provide inaccurate information.
Five students representing a variety of degree programs were honoured at the event.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 3:03am On Jun 14, 2021
budaatum:
That nasty Biden angry angry

God bless President Joseph Biden, a man of honor and compassion unlike the Racist Trump that sealed the doors of America against those he counts to be beneath his White people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:52am On Jun 14, 2021
Ibime:

Did you follow the sponsors of the Arizona fraudit?

You obviously play fast and loose with rules, whether your own rules or tax rules.

AZ senate had 150k to spare.
Donors pur up the rest.
Has 400 volunteers btw
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:57am On Jun 14, 2021
budaatum:
For those asking why some support drumptf, I can't help wonder what it is to you whom other people support. Do you pay for their data so you can dictate whom someone supports?

But just in case you are after a serious answer, its because he's a jenius!

Support Trump because I cannot support abortion, race baiting, race hating, anti christian, globalist , I could go on.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 5:00am On Jun 14, 2021
basilico:

Support Trump because I cannot support abortion, race baiting, race hating, anti christian, globalist , I could go on.
All that and more is what Trump stands for but you know nothing except the junk you pull out of the Right Wing Hate Blogs. Will excuse your ignorance on that says this American in good standing.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sonofcornpop: 6:45am On Jun 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
That is not even his vehicle. Imagine if we start showing our properties starting from our house and furniture not to talk of vehicles. Poverty way of doing things I guess.
Bad belle is allowed nigger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndu46ieBvJw
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:51am On Jun 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
All that and more is what Trump stands for but you know nothing except the junk you pull out of the Right Wing Hate Blogs. Will excuse your ignorance on that says this American in good standing.

Right Wing = Junk
Left Wing. = Truth

I
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 7:09am On Jun 14, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

That is good. He must be a very calm guy to have been able to put up with you. cheesy
If na me and you, we go don exchange blows grin
grin grin...I don laugh tire.. grin grin..these differences are just normal..we are still buddies and always will be.. grin cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 7:38am On Jun 14, 2021
When you don't even mention the fool but he knows he is the fool grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 8:21am On Jun 14, 2021
basilico:

[b]Support Trump because I cannot support abortion, race baiting, race hating, anti christian, globalist [/b, I could go on.
Added to that, Trump didn't invade countries of sponsor incursion into sovereign countries like Obama did in the Middle East, ruining whole countries during the Arab Spring, and letting weapons move down south of the Saharan, bolstering a sect of hoodlums to become the top three terrorist groups in the world in the guise of Boko Haram, and now, ISWAP too.

Trump called Muslim extremists exactly what they were - extremists. He wasn't in support of lúnatics choosing a thousand genders for themselves and silly pronouns.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 8:21am On Jun 14, 2021
Happy birthday to killer ex president, most corrupt us president, racist, xenophobic, islamophobic, grifter, liar, scammer, fraudulent, mentally deranged, cognitive declined 75 years old power abuser, twice impeached, twice popular vote loser former Democrat, fake Republican conspiracy nutjob.
Happy birthday criminal trump.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 8:23am On Jun 14, 2021
Thank You Sir, this should be a warning to other doxers. Political differences is not enough to start doxing another user. Doesn't make sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) ... (4188) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.