Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1710687 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) (2398) ... (4188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 8:27am On Jun 14, 2021
DissTroy:

Added to that, Trump didn't invade countries of sponsor incursion into sovereign countries like Obama did in the Middle East, ruining whole countries during the Arab Spring, and letting weapons move down south of the Saharan, bolstering a sect of hoodlums to become the top three terrorist groups in the world in the guise of Boko Haram, and now, ISWAP too.

Trump called Muslim extremists exactly what they were - extremists. He wasn't in support of lúnatics choosing a thousand genders for themselves and silly pronouns.

Let's be real, the bombs that killed scores of children in yemen were supplied by trump to Saudi Arabia.
So you agree trump was an islamophobe and a transphobe. Honesty.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 8:30am On Jun 14, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Let's be real, the bombs that killed scores of children in yemen were supplied by trump to Saudi Arabia.
So you agree trump was an islamophobe and a transphobe. Honesty.

Oddly, the same Trump has years of working closely with Muslims.

I like how you conveniently avoided and never address all those facts about Obama's attrocities in the Middle East and Africa, invading countries, sponsoring topling of governments by funding miltants, and weapons proliferation.

Very convenient.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2021
DissTroy:

Oddly, the same Trump has years of working closely with Muslims.

I like how you conveniently avoided and never address all those facts about Obama's attrocities in the Middle East and Africa, invading countries, sponsoring topling of governments by funding miltants, and weapons proliferation.

Very convenient.

Ever seen how the press and liberals gush over Obama like besotted teens. To them Obama can do no wrong, I was for Obama in 2008 but he lost me along the way when he started the Mid East crisis , claimed terrorists are motivated by lack of jobs/career,divided a nation into race, gender and religion .
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 8:44am On Jun 14, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
You remember his press conference when he was asking about people injecting Bleach and Lysol to disinfect coronavirus. That's the brain dead Pig our friends here idolize. Thank God he is a nonentity in America today.

Waiting for basilico to tell us how bleach is a totally fine treatment for covid 19 cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Waiting for basilico to tell us how bleach is a totally fine treatment for covid 19 cheesy

Trump was taken out of context. He pointed to the doctors behind him that we were supposed to sanitize surfaces to kill the virus.
Could they not come up with something to "sanitize" the lungs.

The media as usual waiting for some chance to attack him went into overdrive saying Trump had talked about injecting bleach/lysol.

Actually an Israel company around then was researching on using UV light to attack covid-19.

There. I have laid it out.As usual you fell for it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2021
basilico:

Ever seen how the press and liberals gush over Obama like besotted teens. To them Obama can do no wrong, I was for Obama in 2008 but he lost me along the way when he started the Mid East crisis , claimed terrorists are motivated by lack of jobs/career,divided a nation into race, gender and religion .

And Obama paid Iran, a terrorist state, billions of dollars and over $1.7 billion in cash in 2016 before leaving office. This much is admitted by CNN itself: https://edition.cnn.com/2019/06/21/politics/trump-twitter-iran-fact-check/index.html . The facts are so obvious CNN couldn't even do anything to cover it up.

Yet, they make Obama look like a god. Blacks weren't significantly better under him than Trump so what's the fuse?

Obama was/is an anarchist and it's at that point that many rational persons over the world who were hitherto neutral began tilting away from the Liberal ideology.

Indirectly, Obama and Hillary Clinton are why much of West Africa is being overrun by terrorists. He's a terrorist!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2021
basilico:

AZ senate had 150k to spare.
Donors pur up the rest.
Has 400 volunteers btw

The project cost is over $3m or so. Trumps inner circle contributing the rest. Follow that money
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Calling your name is fine, nothing wrong with that, that's not doxing.
Good. Ibïme's first name is Michael. I have his pictures and other information. I suppose that wouldn't be doxxing too according to your standards since he also mentioned my full names and Facebook account too?

I have no problem with mine - I revel in it and would readily respond to any message sent to me but there are enemies he's made over the years who want his information.

Proving the double standards like I was last night is the point here. Not about me. I don't care about my pictures posted here and can retaliate with even worse information about anyone who tries it even if I have to dedicate hours to dig.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:00am On Jun 14, 2021
DissTroy:

And Obama paid Iran, a terrorist state, billions of dollars and over $1.7 billion in cash in 2016 before leaving office. This much is admitted by CNN itself: https://edition.cnn.com/2019/06/21/politics/trump-twitter-iran-fact-check/index.html . The facts are so obvious CNN couldn't even do anything to cover it up.

Yet, they make Obama look like a god. Blacks weren't significantly better under him than Trump so what's the fuse?

Obama was an anarchist and it's at that point that many rational people over the world who were hitherto neutral began tilting away from the Liberal ideology.

Indirectly, Obama and Hillary Clinton are why much of West Africa is being overrun by terrorists. He's a terrorist!

I came to realize that Obama thinks very highly of himself. He thinks he is the smartest guy in the room .
For all his life No journalist jas ever asked him a challenging question. Not once.
He would never agree to an interview by say Tucker Carlson. He only talks to those who praise him to high heavens

I always think he is a fake.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2021
Ibime:

The project cost is over $3m or so. Trumps inner circle contributing the rest. Follow that money

Thats for paying those guys doing the audit.
Where did Zuckerberg money, specifically to which precints
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 9:09am On Jun 14, 2021
basilico:

Obama did not start the mid East crisis. It was Bush invasion of Iraq under the lies of weapons of mass destruction that devastated the middle East. Let's be honest ahhh

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Obama did not start the mid East crisis. It was Bush invasion of Iraq under the lies of weapons of mass destruction that devastated the middle East. Let's be honest ahhh

It was Obama. What was his first overseas trip. Egypt. Whom did he insist take the front seat?The Ikhwan. The muslim brotherhood.
Dont remember but Tunisia would have been first , followed by Obama friend Morsi of the Ikhwan toppling Mubarak , then Obama deciding Assad had to go

Always lying. T
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2021
basilico:

Trump was taken out of context. He pointed to the doctors behind him that we were supposed to sanitize surfaces to kill the virus.
Could they not come up with something to "sanitize" the lungs.

The media as usual waiting for some chance to attack him went into overdrive saying Trump had talked about injecting bleach/lysol.

Actually an Israel company around then was researching on using UV light to attack covid-19.

There. I have laid it out.As usual you fell for it.

grin
The depths you go to for this criminal trump. It's just too funny.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2021
basilico:

It was Obama. What was his first overseas trip. Egypt. Whom did he insist take the front seat?The Ikhwan. The muslim brotherhood.
Dont remember but Tunisia would have been first , followed by Obama friend Morsi of the Ikhwan toppling Mubarak , then Obama deciding Assad had to go

Always lying. T

Yadayadayada

Try and make sense now. Did you forget the Arab spring, you forgot Assad was scared of being toppled that he used a dangerous chemical to attack his own people? He did it the first time Obama warned Assad was drawing a red line, he did it again the second time, Obama didn't respond, then Assad chemically gases his people the third time then Obama had enough. Do you know the restraint Obama demonstrated concerning Assad? Be real bro.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

grin
The depths you go to for this criminal trump. It's just too funny.

Why dont you prove me wrong. I support him because the media is a vicious lying org.
The media lies openly
Lile some idiot live on CNN saying rioters are peaceful while buildings behind him are ablaze.

I counter media lies where possible.
Show me where he mentioned bleach/lysol.
I say this because I watched the WH briefing when he said that
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Yadayadayada

Try and make sense now. Did you forget the Arab spring, you forgot Assad was scared of being toppled that he used a dangerous chemical to attack his own people? He did it the first time Obama warned Assad was drawing a red line, he did it again the second time, Obama didn't respond, then Assad chemically gases his people the third time then Obama had enough. Do you know the restraint Obama demonstrated concerning Assad? Be real bro.

Obama armed moderates to help topple Assad. If you know the difference between Shia and Sunni , I can proceed to school you.

Assad is an Alawite , a Shia sect propped by Iran Shia autocrats. The moderates Obama armed are hardcore Sunnis who would not hesitate to exterminate the Shia given the chance. Obama armed ISIS .Get that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 9:31am On Jun 14, 2021
basilico:

Show me where he mentioned bleach/lysol.
I say this because I watched the WH briefing when he said that

You have soaked your whole life with conspiracies that you even debate yourself in the same statement.
You heard him say it in that press conference then you still asking me to prove it to you. I don tire for you my guy, you may need to seek some mental health guidance.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

You have soaked your whole life with conspiracies that you even debate yourself in the same statement.
You heard him say it in that press conference then you still asking me to prove it to you. I don tire for you my guy, you may need to seek some mental health guidance.

Get the video transcript to prove he mentioned bleach. Let me put this way, the context he was talking about was similar to using bleach on surfaces to kill the china virus.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2021
basilico:

Obama armed moderates to help topple Assad. If you know the difference between Shia and Sunni , I can proceed to school you.

Assad is an Alawite , a Shia sect propped by Iran Shia autocrats. The moderates Obama armed are hardcore Sunnis who would not hesitate to exterminate the Shia given the chance. Obama armed ISIS .Get that.

Would you have preferred Obama invaded Syria with the Army after a republican president George bush's error? To stop Assad's murderous spree US had to arm the oppressed, for me it was the right thing to do. About Obama arming the ISIS is just a nonsense conspiracy because the Kurds were the likely allies that were armed. The Kurds were fighting for a nation of their own and they were not the ISIS.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 9:37am On Jun 14, 2021
basilico:

Get the video transcript to prove he mentioned bleach.

Don't joke on yourself, both of us heard it clearly. Stop belittling your perceived intelligence.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2021
basilico:

Get the video transcript to prove he mentioned bleach. Let me put this way, the context he was talking about was similar to using bleach on surfaces to kill the china virus.

He said injection! Abeg go one side.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:41am On Jun 14, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Would you have preferred Obama invaded Syria with the Army after a republican president George bush's error? To stop Assad's murderous spree US had to arm the oppressed, for me it was the right thing to do. About Obama arming the ISIS is just a nonsense conspiracy because the Kurds were the likely allies that were armed. The Kurds were fighting for a nation of their own and they were not the ISIS.

There was no war in Syria . Obama withdrew troops from Iraq .
He withdrew because Iraq had been largely pacified.
Assad was in control of 100% .
Then Obama started toppling Mid East rulers to bring "democracy" to their long suffering people not knowing some societies require authoritarianism.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2021
basilico:

There was no war in Syria . Obama withdrew troops from Iraq .
He withdrew because Iraq had been largely pacified.
Assad was in control of 100% .
Then Obama started toppling Mid East rulers to bring "democracy" to their long suffering people not knowing some societies require authoritarianism.

Maybe you misunderstood the context of "fighting" there. The kurds were basically oppressed by Assad coz they looked forward to a nation of their own, Kurdistan. The only plausible thing Obama could do was to ally with the kurds to stop Assad from killing the entirety of syrians. Your claim of a democracy crusades in the middle east is all out of conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

He said injection! Abeg go one side.

The context
He meant clean up the lungs like we do to surfaces by whatever means.Thats how O understood. What insane person will inject chlorine into the body?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 9:59am On Jun 14, 2021
Mission complete, but ya know from time to time that needs to be expose as other niggers have been doing here. His lies should be presented. All those imaginary 401k should he exposed
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Maybe you misunderstood the context of "fighting" there. The kurds were basically oppressed by Assad coz they looked forward to a nation of their own, Kurdistan. The only plausible thing Obama could do was to ally with the kurds to stop Assad from killing the entirety of syrians. Your claim of a democracy crusades in the middle east is all out of conspiracy theories.

The kurds were not fighting Assad.Al Nusra (started fighting Assad) morphed into Al qaeda and ISIS .Did Assad attack Kurds? Nyet.
It was Obama's boys the IS who went to attack the Kurds in Kobane first.

Is Obama paying you to lie? He armed the IS,destroyed Libya ,almost destroyed Egypt, destroyed the Yazidi . Boko Haram is also part of the IS so we can thank Obama for that
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2021
basilico:

Thats for paying those guys doing the audit.
Where did Zuckerberg money, specifically to which precints

He who pays the Piper dictates the tune. Trump guys who want to spread lies that election was stolen funding a rookie auditor whose only experience for the role is tweeting QAnon conspiracies that election was stolen is only aimed at playing one tune.

Facebook contributes to both Reps and Dems like many major companies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) (2398) ... (4188) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.