Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1685763 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) ... (4168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
basilico:
These are the criminal grounds.

Kindly give us the election result according to CyberNinjas grin grin grin

I've never seen an audit that doesn't produce result.

All this long obfuscating yarn na because dem no get blockos.

Next thing I want to read is Trump Y votes, Biden X votes like any other audit, not all these nonsense.

And when they declare those results, they should allow an experienced auditor to go and count and verify their version of results.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lordmustikash:

True that this was still a Republican controlled senate, and Arizona and Georgia, the two key states that had issues are equally GOP controlled. If these GOP guys came out to say, "Look, we did a recount in some counties and did not find any evidence of rigging in the elections," Now why would there be a debate?
Then remember the disruption of the proceeding in the capitol, the violence and all shit show, I'm pretty darn sure Mitch McConnell didn't want the session to last longer than it did, besides those opposing senators were rightly shutdown.
Then there's the Pence letter to the Senate which had this excerpt,
"It is my considered judgment that my oath to support and defend the Constitution constrains me from claiming unilateral authority to determine which electoral votes should be counted and which should not,"

If the Governor and SoS certify electors and the state legislature certifies their own , then what gives? Which delegates are considered?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ibime:

Next thing I want to read is Trump Y votes, Biden X votes like any other audit, not all these nonsense.

And when they declare those results, they should allow an experienced auditor to go and count and verify their version of results.
It's a forensic audit.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
basilico:

If there was fraud and the people demand an audit why not let it proceed.
Why go to court to block an audit
Why does media discredit the audit
How many cannot count, by saying they are Trump supporters does not diminish their counting skills. If say 2m was official tally but actual ballots are 1.9m who needs a Stanford degree to figure out the fuckery.
Why does DOJ want to insert themselves about violations and intimidations. Karen said one household had 26 mail in votes sent to them, should they not canvass, ask the residents like did you request 26 ballots. That to DOJ is intimidating voters . LMAO.

There's nothing you will say now that will freak me, you have same pattern and I have seen it all, is it not you from days of Dominion workers are on run?

But then I will applaud your dedication it's gone so far some people here are actually believing there's anything serious from these audits, it will end and you will find new talking points to use as propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ibime:

Yester was just an overview of the audit process, how it was conducted and so on.
No telling finger of accusations were leveled to anyone , just a few anomalies that came up. The purpose of the audit is not to reinstall Trump rather was to dig deep into the process , find out whether there were flaws. There were. Noone was fingered .
And the audit is not complete without the Maricopa board providing all materials subpoenaed. There was a general agreement that the system was breached , the auditors need the routers to interrogate where the breach originated from..If it was from the internet then that's a huge problem because the machines should not have any internet connection and that invalidates them. The routers if provided should show there was no say a bat eating Chinaman in Xinjiang accessing the voter equipment. The Maricopa board has refused to provide , not the routers but images of the routers, their config and access logs. Why don't they want to be given a clean bill of health that Chinaman say had no remote access.
The full report needs to clear external access, account for all ballots and tallied figures.

That was just a briefing. Not the final report that will point errors deliberate or sloppy.

So far it seems there was deliberate machinations.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
basilico:
?

Electors.In 2016 2 went rogue. Trump got 304 instead of 306. Precedent set which some states said they should not go rogue.
There were 86 cases filed with clearly sure evidence of fuckery in the tallies. Governor's and SoS approved electors, but the state legislatures disagreed and sent their competing electors.
Uncharted territory, Im made to understand that Mike Pence should have allowed for debate by Congress/senate members who rose to oppose several state electors based on the competing ones. There should have been a two hour debate for each objection. 10 states that amounts to twenty hours and a decision on the state college votes per each delegation. The certification by law should have gone on till all issues were resolved by voting in the full house congress and senate.
If there was a stalemate, remember GoP still held the Senate then Pence should have sent the delegates back to the states for them to decide on whom to vote for
Failure to agree , then the house should have voted with each state entitled to one vote.

Correct me if I'm wrong and give your take. Factually without emotions

But unfortunately powerful leftist liberals got to Pence and turned him into a Democrat on Jan 6!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
sanpipita:

There's nothing you will say now that will freak me, you have same pattern and I have seen it all, is it not you from days of Dominion workers are on run?

But then I will applaud your dedication it's gone so far some people here are actually believing there's anything serious from these audits, it will end and you will find new talking points to use as propaganda

There was no fraud. Bookmark this.
I will revert
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
budaatum:

But unfortunately powerful leftist liberals got to Pence and turned him into a Democrat on Jan 6!

Very sad. Trump called Georgia governor to ask him about the questionable votes . I posted a letter asking the governor Raspenberger to initiate an audit, after Tucker Carlson showed a video showing Ruby Freeman, her daughter Vandrea Moss and Co were caught on CCTV double counting votes from a suitcase they pulled out of the table, after they had sent everyone out for the night.An audit showed double counted votes.
The governor recorded the call, leaked it to the media, then deleted it , but the actual call was retrieved from the trash can. PBXs record calls on demand, the idiot did not empty his trash folder.

I doubt you are aware of that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
benalvino2:

It's a forensic audit.

Yeah, indeed. Bamboo fibres and all that, ink bleeding through etc.

Just an attempt at obfuscation.

They should declare the result of their audit, make we laugh small.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
sanpipita:

with regards to Dominion , Eric Coomer holds some patent in voter adjudication. Here is a link of him with videos of him explaining how to switch votes.

https://humansarefree.com/2020/11/bombshell-heres-a-video-of-dominion-director-eric-coomer-explaining-to-elections-officials-how-to-switch-votes.html

Dr. Eric Coomer is responsible for
the strategy and Security of
Dominion Voting Systems. But if
you search the company’s profile
Eric Coomer has since been
removed from their page of
directors.
In 2016 Coomer told the Illinois
States Board of Elections that it
was possible to bypass election
systems software.

A video turned up from 2017 where
Dr. Eric Coomer from Dominion
Voting explained to Chicago
election officials how to alter votes
in the Dominion voting machines.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ibime:

Yeah, indeed. Bamboo fibres and all that, ink bleeding through etc.

Just an attempt at obfuscation.

They should declare the result of their audit, make we laugh small.

Rise above Amazon Topaz. The results have not been released, they still need some data that Maricopa are witholding.

The results will be out.So far there was some serious fuckery
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
These unpaid Coons and Cultists are worse that Branch Dividians and Jim Jones Cultists. The more people try to reason with them, the hardened their brains gets on the falsehoods of election rigging. The Numero Uno Republican in American Congress, Kevin McCarthy admitted President Biden won legitimately but jobless hungry Coons who have never seen the inside of an Aircraft in their lives are foaming in the mouth about a case they have no say in. Nairaland tolerates all kind of lunacy. That's what you get with penny pinchers that can afford a Made in China Cheap Phone and N200 Data. Y'all enjoy your 15 minutes of fame on Nairaland where you counts. 2022 is around the corner and yours truly with the assistance of Tens of Millions of Americans will send a strong message to the RepubliKKKans that Bigotry, Racism, Misogyny , Xenophobia and Buffoonery doesn't sell in America anymore. God bless President Biden.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lordmustikash: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
At some point, we've got to admire Trump's ingenuity. He saw a bunch of hungry people, made them more hungrier and then made them believed they had the power to change the election by donating pennies they never had. I'm sure these MAGAts pushing conspiracies, BS, and naysays never went through any of the courts documents Trump and his lawyers presented.
Trump's now using 'em again to stoke up his ambition for 2024. I hope they learn this time, but then it's MAGA, so nah...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
These unpaid Coons and Cultists are worse that Branch Dividians and Jim Jones Cultists. The more people try to reason with them, the hardened their brains gets on the falsehoods of election rigging. The Numero Uno Republican in American Congress, Kevin McCarthy admitted President Biden won legitimately but jobless hungry Coons who have never seen the inside of an Aircraft in their lives are foaming in the mouth about a case they have no say in. Nairaland tolerates all kind of lunacy. That's what you get with penny pinchers that can afford a Made in China Cheap Phone and N200 Data. Y'all enjoy your 15 minutes of fame on Nairaland where you counts. 2022 is around the corner and yours truly with the assistance of Tens of Millions of Americans will send a strong message to the RepubliKKKans that Bigotry, Racism, Misogyny , Xenophobia and Buffoonery doesn't sell in America anymore. God bless President Biden.

God bless Joe Biden.May he provide more funding for abortions so that people with your IQ never get born by birthing people.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
basilico:

Very sad. Trump called Georgia governor to ask him about the questionable votes . I posted a letter asking the governor Raspenberger to initiate an audit, after Tucker Carlson showed a video showing Ruby Freeman, her daughter Vandrea Moss and Co were caught on CCTV double counting votes from a suitcase they pulled out of the table, after they had sent everyone out for the night.An audit showed double counted votes.
The governor recorded the call, leaked it to the media, then deleted it , but the actual call was retrieved from the trash can. PBXs record calls on demand, the idiot did not empty his trash folder.

I doubt you are aware of that.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lordmustikash:
At some point, we've got to admire Trump's ingenuity. He saw a bunch of hungry people, made them more hungrier and then made them believed they had the power to change the election by donating pennies they never had. I'm sure these MAGAts pushing conspiracies, BS, and naysays never went through any of the courts documents Trump and his lawyers presented.
Trump's now using 'em again to stoke up his ambition for 2024. I hope they learn this time, but then it's MAGA, so nah...

When it comes to raising funds Mitt Romney relative as RNC chair raised money for fighting the fraud. 240m. No one knows where it went to.

McCarthy whom the major idiot here mentions ran to New Jersey yesterday to meet with Trump before the audit hearings.
Trump owns GOP.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
The obsessed fool who lives, eat and drink America while being jobless in Umudike is so daft, it's unbelievable. I admire the people talking to a brainstem with an IQ below par. The political juggernauts in America including Allan Dershowitz who is one of Trump's personal friends and lawyers are conceding the defeat but a clown struggling to eat twice a day is foaming in the mouth about what will not improve his life

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
The obsessed fool who lives, eat and drink America while being jobless in Umudike is so daft, it's unbelievable. I admire the people talking to a brainstem with an IQ below par. The political juggernauts in America including Allan Dershowitz who is one of Trump's personal friends and lawyers are conceding the defeat but a clown struggling to eat twice a day is foaming in the mouth about what will not improve his life

Please wear the full COVID-19 kit. That will prevent you from bullshitting here for some while. We are all fine without you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lordmustikash:
Trump's not only a Con Man and a snake oil salesman, he's a master grifter. All this election bs he's fronting in front of his uneducated Appalachians and Red Necks are false and he knows that but he's using it to raise money from the cultists. Sad to say the cultists on Nairaland don't have $5 to give to the Cult Leader. Trump's as inconsequential in America as Bin Laden is and that's why he always put that garbage that says office of Donald Trump on the lattern when he gives his stupid speeches that no one in America listens to except his Nazi supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Poverty cursed basilico. 2 or 3am in the morning, the hungry jobless fool will be on Nairaland with his garbage about election that he will never be able to participate in till God calls him home. What kind of fetish is that. Tell me one person in your lineage that have a say in America.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Poverty cursed basilico. 2 or 3am in the morning, the hungry jobless fool will be on Nairaland with his garbage about election that he will never be able to participate in till God calls him home. What kind of fetish is that. Tell me one person in your lineage that have a say in America.

Ive been dropping truth bombs. You enter the chat and go ad hominem.
Pathetic.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Trump's not only a Con Man and a snake oil salesman, he's a master grifter. All this election bs he's fronting in front of his uneducated Appalachians and Red Necks are false and he knows that but he's using it to raise money from the cultists. Sad to say the cultists on Nairaland don't have $5 to give to the Cult Leader. Trump's as inconsequential in America as Bin Laden is and that's why he always put that garbage that says office of Donald Trump on the lattern when he gives his stupid speeches that no one in America listens to except his Nazi supporters.

Nazi supporters like Dr Ben Carson
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hush your mouth basura hauler. Go find something worthy to do with your poverty ridden life. Your fetish about the past election is sickening. I guess you know more about the election than the people in charge while you never step out of your Umudike. Thank God you and your ilks don't count when it comes to the Fruited Plains.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
I pray to High Heaven that the Republikkkans keep their worship of Nazi loving Trump up because that means 2022 will be a good year for Democrats. The best part of it is that the Coons here won't have a say about it. They are as meaningless as a $3 bill when it comes to the happenings in the Home of the Brave.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Hush your mouth basura hauler. Go find something worthy to do with your poverty ridden life. Your fetish about the past election is sickening. I guess you know more about the election than the people in charge while you never step out of your Umudike. Thank God you and your ilks don't count when it comes to the Fruited Plains.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.Im on my sabbatical Got all the time to waste.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lordmustikash:
He is a very advanced yahoo boy. We can all see how he is steal stealing from the same hungry people. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
No wonder some people put a permanent curse of poverty on themselves. Sabbatical fool, you are obsessed to the extent of being on Nairaland 2,3am while your contemporaries are sleeping. Difference between success and failure. Anyway, you can blame the elders in your village for your woes in life.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

He is a very advanced yahoo boy. We can all see how he is steal stealing from the same hungry people. grin
Those are the likes of basilico, benalvino2 and the other brainstem suffering from kwashiokor known as Mr Wikipedia. Bunch of worthless and hungry Umudikeans.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
I pray to High Heaven that the Republikkkans keep their worship of Nazi loving Trump up because that means 2022 will be a good year for Democrats. The best part of it is that the Coons here won't have a say about it. They are as meaningless as a $3 bill when it comes to the happenings in the Home of the Brave.
I hope so too. He is very good for the business of losing elections. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Those are the likes of basilico, benalvino2 and the other brainstem suffering from kwashiokor known as Mr Wikipedia. Bunch of worthless and hungry Umudikeans.
I don't even read the junks those clowns and cockroaches post. I just scroll through.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obrigardo:
OH

MY

GOD..

Now I understand the actual coup was for Mike Pence to reject the certified results, which was highly unconstitutional and criminal. No wonder criminal trump haven't seen Pence eye to eye ever since.

Wow, this is disturbing..
Pence has been trending since last night.
It was a coup attempt. He knew what the orange turd was up to and stood his grounds. The cultists and deplorables are cursing him out on twitter.

"Pence wasn't evacuated from the Capitol by the Secret Service on January 6th because he feared that they might be “involved in a coup attempt” and that they would abduct him to prevent him from certifying the result. This is normal…for a banana republic"

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:

Hello grandpa, We are still waiting for you to grow up. All your children are more mature than you are, You are so slow and you got to catch up, I am in my truck by the way and I will be going home to my tent soon as I am homeless because I am so poor cheesy

My engine lights are still not coming up, the pot holes are not stopping my daily transit and the thugs with Ak47 still don't exist in Port Harcourt. I am enjoying my poor sad life. How about you? smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) ... (4168) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.