Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,957 members, 7,852,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1686048 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) ... (4169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obrigardo:

[s]Says a demented idiot who worships a sexual abuser pedophile Adderall sniffing manic criminal trump. Like you didn't know epstein had properties allover worth more than that tiny ivanka brothel..yet he got clipped for being a pedophile and died shamelessly.
Liars and criminals will always have the stench following them, million dollar brothel won't even clean it off. Poverty coon celebrating criminals, how idiotic can that be..[/s]

I will need you to try again.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
benalvino3:

I will need you to try again.

Get lost you piece of shit..

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obrigardo:

Get lost you piece of shit..

Calm down before you burst a vessel.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
The cultists know this is the last stand, the last straw to hold on to before DOJ starts hammering them, and before the Jan 6th commission goes underway. Perfect timing I must say.

The cultists are raving mad because the literally found nothing grin, they know their future is so bleak, so you would expect the crazies in their state senate to get triggered and act up like a mad person, well we do have mad psychos in the Republiqan party.

Simple fact check by Maricopa county board destroys millions of dollars fraudulent audit, and all the noise they making now will never result to any new election in Arizona BECAUSE THERE WAS NO WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD.

The only voter fraud cases that's been prosecuted were done by two republican voters, one in Pennsylvania and the other in Pittsburgh..

Their fake outrage will die in a few days time..

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
This tyrannical administration of sleepy Joe Biden just admitted that they (in conjunction with Big Tech.) are going after folks that object to the vaccines online on social media. Communism awaits if America folds its hand and does nothing to protect the 1st Amendment. All this is happening in just 6 months since inauguration. As for Trump, he just got what he's been looking for to nail Big Tech and prove beyond doubt that they are colluding with the government to censor anyone and any opinions they dislike - all in the name of "misinformation."
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lordmustikash: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
I think it's exhausting argue this all over with people who believe these BS. I'd say, let's all let them live in their deluded world.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
obixcel:
This tyrannical administration of sleepy Joe Biden just admitted that they (in conjunction with Big Tech.) are going after folks that object to the vaccines online on social media. Communism awaits if America folds its hand and does nothing to protect the 1st Amendment. All this is happening in just 6 months since inauguration. As for Trump, he just got what he's been looking for to nail Big Tech and prove beyond doubt that they are colluding with the government to censor anyone and any opinions they dislike - all in the name of "misinformation."

Another anti-vaxx cültist showing his stüpidity. If they make make vaccine a condition of VISA now, you will see how this one will run to the nearest hospital

I wonder why GQP suddenly abandoned the vaccines that Trump created and are actively opposing the Trumpcines?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 12:01am On Jul 17, 2021
obixcel:
Chai. See lies.

They were actually blaming Facebook and NOT colluding with them. The adminstration is upset that that people were dying due to misinformation as a result of people peddling lies and spreading conspiracy theories about Covid on Facebook. They were able to track most of the misinformation to 12 people or so.

In summary, Facebook wasn't doing enough to limit spread of misinformation about Covid on it's platform.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:04am On Jul 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Chai. See lies.

They were actually blaming Facebook and NOT colluding with them. The adminstration is upset that that people were dying due to misinformation as a result of people peddling lies and spreading conspiracy theories about Covid on Facebook. They were able to track most of the misinformation to 12 people or so.

In summary, Facebook wasn't doing enough to limit spread of misinformation about Covid on it's platform.
Biden blamed folks that refuses the Vax, claiming that they are responsible for the deaths of those who are dying of COVID.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:06am On Jul 17, 2021
obixcel:
Biden blamed folks that refuses the Vax, claiming that they are responsible for the deaths of those who are dying of COVID.

That's because 99% of those dying are unvaccinated, stüpid!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 12:14am On Jul 17, 2021
obixcel:
The folks dying right now due to Covid are majorly unvaccinated people. Governor of Arkansas (A GQP) agrees with Biden.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 12:16am On Jul 17, 2021
Ibime:

Maryland (Another GQP state) hit 100%

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:16am On Jul 17, 2021
Ibime:

Lies!! That's propaganda. There are many who were already vaccinated but still contacted COVID.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:19am On Jul 17, 2021
obixcel:
Lies!! That's propaganda. There are many who were already vaccinated but still contacted COVID.

But not dying!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:20am On Jul 17, 2021
Trying to force people into accepting the Vaccine is not the right idea. Government by force is the Hallmark of authoritarianism.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 12:25am On Jul 17, 2021
Eya. The cultists in GQP states are regretting.
These guys are not conservatives but cultists.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 12:26am On Jul 17, 2021
obixcel:
Trying to force people into accepting the Vaccine is not the right idea. Government by force is the Hallmark of authoritarianism.
I agree.

The point is that let people have access to the right information so as to make informed choices on there own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:27am On Jul 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
Eya. The cultists in GQP states are regretting.
These guys are not conservatives but cultists.

Propaganda grin Anything to lure folks, so desperate grin Now they are even going door to door like JWs grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 12:27am On Jul 17, 2021
obixcel:
Propaganda grin Anything to lure folks, so desperate grin Now they are even going door to door like JWs grin grin
So you mean the GQP governor of Arkansas is spreading propaganda too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:28am On Jul 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

I agree.

The point is that let people have access to the right information so as to make informed choices on there own.
And the government determines what Information is right? grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 12:29am On Jul 17, 2021
obixcel:
And the government determines what Information is right? grin
No. The right information is from the guy living in his mom's basement getting his information from the Far-Right University of YouTube grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:30am On Jul 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

So you mean the GQP governor of Arkansas is spreading propaganda too?
Whether it's Federal or state government, propaganda exists, Party lines don't matter.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 12:30am On Jul 17, 2021
obixcel:
Whether it's Federal or state government, propaganda exists, Party lines don't matter.
Unlike the cultists, even the orange turd aka Trump wasn't stupid enough not to take the vaccine. Same as ivanka. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:33am On Jul 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

No. The right information is from the guy living in his mom's basement getting his information from the Far-Right University of YouTube grin
Who then determines what information is right. Facebook censored and closed accounts couple of months ago simply for stating that the virus leaked from the Wuhan lab. Now the so called conspiracy theory has been proven to be correct.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 12:36am On Jul 17, 2021
Ibime:

Another anti-vaxx cültist showing his stüpidity. If they make make vaccine a condition of VISA now, you will see how this one will run to the nearest hospital

I wonder why GQP suddenly abandoned the vaccines that Trump created and are actively opposing the Trumpcines?
I don't even know what the fuss is about vaccine passports. I went on a trip to Ghana in 2013 and those guys won't let me board the plane without a proof of Yellow fever vaccination (aka Yellow card).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:38am On Jul 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

I don't even know what the fuss is about vaccine passports. I went on a trip to Ghana in 2013 and those guys won't let me board the plane without a proof of Yellow fever vaccination (aka Yellow card).
Who then determines what information is right? Facebook censored and closed accounts couple of months ago simply for stating that the virus leaked from the Wuhan lab. Now the so called conspiracy theory has been proven to be correct.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:43am On Jul 17, 2021
When the Government and a few group of corporate entities determine which information is right or wrong and enforces it on everyone else, then u can safely conclude that Communism and dictatorship rule has began.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:48am On Jul 17, 2021
Tdotblueshit, I see u dodged my last comment with a question I sent to you. Probably u are searching for random comments, pictures so u can copy and paste grin grin grin grin Anyway goodnight, see u later. Stay safe.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:51am On Jul 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Gambia requires the same if you are travelling from a high risk country.

These guys are very foolish. Before travelling to a sub Saharan or any tropical country from UK, you will go to your GP and check whether your vaccinations are up to date and receive booster shots if required, plus malaria prevention tablets which you will start taking days before you travel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:53am On Jul 17, 2021
obixcel:
When the Government and a few group of corporate entities determine which information is right or wrong and enforces it on everyone else, then u can safely conclude that Communism and dictatorship rule has began.

Wil you shut up. Public health is Government concern. Spreading misinformation detrimental to Public Health is Government concern. You are as foolish as an aboki protesting against Polio vaccine and questioning Govt right to put you straight.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2507) (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) ... (4169) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.