Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1587814 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
With all said and done. 2022 is around the corner and the wheats will be separated from the chaffs. Those that counts know themselves and the noisemakers that doesn't count knows themselves. The Nation of Blue is getting ready to start a massive registration and mobilzation unseen in American history starting from the day after Labor Day. I hope the Coons on Nairaland starts their registration and mobilization too for the Party of Nazis and Klans they idolize.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
DissTroy:

Of course, he resorts to insults after spending 4 hours researching a topic and posting other people's articles. Garbage in, garbage out. I wanted to humour you.

And he chickens out, people.

Mental mdiget.

I don't know why he is posting that. I hope for him to act like Livelystone01 and add substance to crt debate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

They are stroking themselves thinking i pasted this history of racism for them. I care less about what trump cultists think, they are far gone and dead weight. Just for the guests who come through here reading all the rubbish they post, and the statements they make that we don't challenge them concerning crt. But they have actually lost it, they can't stop this changing world, only shout and misinform while they gain nothing out of it.
Thank Goodness.
Relieved that you clarified. Same reason I posted the two articles as well. So that those going through the thread would not think all Nigerians are clowns like the Trump cultists we have here.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Manshot1: 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
Na wahoo

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
Manshot1:
Na wahoo
Lol. It's there way.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
With all said and done. 2022 is around the corner and the wheats will be separated from the chaffs. Those that counts know themselves and the noisemakers that doesn't count knows themselves. The Nation of Blue is getting ready to start a massive registration and mobilzation unseen in American history starting from the day after Labor Day. I hope the Coons on Nairaland starts their registration and mobilization too for the Party of Nazis and Klans they idolize.

Ya donkey let me help ya.

Coon, kkk, nazi
Coon, kkk, nazi
Coon, kkk, nazi Coon, kkk, nazi Coon, kkk, nazi grin

Ya be repeating yaself 4days and counting

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
basilico:

He walked into the building, the doors were open. He stayed for 10 minutes then left. He was facing 20 years.
Since Joe rigged, will this guy not have a right to sue Biden's ass for infringing on his right to protest Joe Biden blatant theft of the election?

Meanwhile Hunter Biden has CP on his laptop, is now a painter with his first works fetching 75-500k per piece. The buyers will not be made public. Hunter who used to smoke crack every 15 minutes selling a painting for 500k. Utter corrupt fascist administration.
Epstein the paedophile had a prominently displayed painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue Monica Lewinsky type of dress and red shoes.

Lmao, I don't get it? Is joe Marxist or fascist

He can't be both.

Uneducated lunatic.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
I thought You people said KKK we're democrats na? Lmao

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
sanpipita:

Bad faith arguments, I didn't even expect you to understand.

Meanwhile culture appropriation isn't just about clothes, could be food, music, language, hairstyle etc but still you won't understand

EnlightenedUFO:
There were so many embedded links i left out in the article points. Posting it here would be easier to read bit by bit but if you want to check all the links in the articles here is the link to the page.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/27/us/critical-race-theory-lens-history-crt/index.html

It is fake outrage to say Americans shouldn't learn about its racist past and present, come to terms with it and reckon how to move ahead as Americans. Some misguided trump cultists here think its all about black and white, which is very farther from the truth. It is also not about attacking white people, because there are millions of white men who support teaching young kids about America's racist past so they can come to terms with the future. If history was reversed and the black men were the one who enslaved white men, put them through lynchings, voter suppression and prohibition etc, it would be some sections of black people making up grievances about letting people learn about the racist past they were involved in. I'm sad for those black people here holding water for a small section of white supremacists and their sympathizers because of what? just because they hate the liberal lifestyle and policies, nothing else. Not about good governance but about clash of ideologies. Not that they benefit anything from these minority white supremacists.
If you don't reconcile your past, the future will always remain bleak no matter how wide you open your eyes.

I must have mentioned once or twice that they are very very simple in thinking.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Manshot1:
Na wahoo
You know how many of Trump's allies and supporters have pleaded guilty, indicted or in jail already. Trump's a very toxic individual and anything he touches goes down. Obama was a President for 8 years and not a single indictment against him or his cabinet members nor associates unlike the snake oil salesman who perpetuated the greatest scam on Americans even worse than Bernie Mardoff of the $50 Billion Ponzi Scheme. I wake up every morning thanking God that Trump is incosequential in America.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

They are stroking themselves thinking i pasted this history of racism for them. I care less about what trump cultists think, they are far gone and dead weight. Just for the guests who come through here reading all the rubbish they post, and the statements they make that we don't challenge them concerning crt. But they have actually lost it, they can't stop this changing world, only shout and misinform while they gain nothing out of it.

EnlightenedUFO:
@benalvino2, disstroy, basilico, lets continue..

5) Jim Crow was accepted
Voting rights, citizenship and property ownership for African Americans came during post-war Reconstruction, which later saw Black Southerners ascend to political power -- but it didn't last. Twelve years after the Civil War, Jim Crow -- an evolution of slave codes and Black codes -- took hold, ushering in a series of laws and societal norms that would prove ruinous to the newly freed Americans.

As clergy, journalists, politicians and scientists reinforced the abhorrent notions of White supremacy, Jim Crow laws provided the backbone of America's racial caste system, which the Supreme Court upheld in 1896. It would remain the law of the land for about seven more decades.

States enacted segregation laws, separating public services and spaces along racial lines or barring African Americans outright, while the Jim Crow era's etiquette rules governed everything from how Black people showed affection to each other to how they addressed White people. The price for defiance? Usually beatings or lynchings.

Recommended reading: "Plessy v. Ferguson: Who Was Plessy?", "Jim Crow Guide: The Way It Was" and "Daily Life in the Jim Crow South, 1900-1945"

Black passengers wait on a bus in 1940 in Durham, North Carolina
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
benalvino3:

I don't know why he is posting that. I hope for him to act like Livelystone01 and add substance to crt debate.

I already explained what he's doing - he's muddying the waters. He claimed he had points to prove the CRT is real, only to spend 4 hours posting articles of others and not even one sentence is his own opinion. Not even one.

The CRT is clear-cut. It is clearly defined and there's no mistaking what it's premised on. Even the most seasoned liberal commentator have struggled to defend it in debates.

I wasn't asking for articles. I was asking that he debates the theory he so believes in.

It's like doctrinal Christians who quote Bible portions while trying to convince atheist. Keep your Bible aside and debate logically.

He can't. I knew he can't. I knew there's a reason they skip the CRT anytime you raise it or would curse out at you instead of addressing the point. I've been pointing out for a month now that they deliberately avoid the CRT debate. would engage on any other topic like the Arizona audit.

It's like a Physics student defining all physical laws but can't explain or debate the concepts. Garbage in, garbage out.

He's not smart. His buddy instead began some nonsense about coons and cultists.

I know a mental midget when I engage one so I take time to expose them when they bask in their ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Timiofak:
Those Coons doesn't know what the fvck they are talking about. Any of them that get a visa can holla at me and i will pick him up at O'Hare Airport in Chicago and drive him three hours South to Northern Indiana and they will see the real Nazis they love in real life and they will shiit in their pants. Any of them can take me up on the offer.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Manshot1: 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
You know how many of Trump's allies and supporters have pleaded guilty, indicted or in jail already. Trump's a very toxic individual and anything he touches goes down. Obama was a President for 8 years and not a single indictment against him or his cabinet members nor associates unlike the snake oil salesman who perpetuated the greatest scam on Americans even worse than Bernie Mardoff of the $50 Billion Ponzi Scheme. I wake up every morning thanking God that Trump is incosequential in America.

A very toxic individual

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Manshot1: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Lol. It's there way.

Na their way brother.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
DissTroy:

I already explained what he's doing - he's muddying the waters. He claimed he had points to prove the CRT is real, only to spend 4 hours posting articles of others and not even one sentence is his own opinion. Not even one.

The CRT is clear-cut. It is clearly defined and there's no mistaking what it's premised on. Even the most seasoned liberal commentator have struggled to defend it in debates.

I wasn't asking for articles. I was asking that he debates the theory he so believes in.

It's like doctrinal Christians who quote Bible portions while trying to convince atheist. Keep your Bible aside and debate logically.

He can't. I knew he can't. I knew there's a reason they skip the CRT anytime you raise it or would curse out at you instead of addressing the point. I've been pointing out for a month now that they deliberately avoid the CRT debate. would engage on any other topic like the Arizona audit.

It's like a Physics student defining all physical laws but can't explain or debate the concepts. Garbage in, garbage out.

He's not smart. His buddy instead began some nonsense about coons and cultists.

I know a mental midget when I engage one so I take time to expose them when they bask in their ignorance.

That old man has been saying coon and cultist for months on end.

I don't blame them. He posted lengthy stuff. I was waiting for him to discuss any of the tenets and I waited for nothing because how confident he sounded when he was going to embarrass me on the topic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
Manshot1:

A very toxic individual
Yes indeed. Imagine how i and many millions of Americans felt for 4 years under the racist regime of Trump hoping our National nightmare will be over one day and God surely answers our prayers. The worst President in American history and one of God's worst creatures on Earth is Trump.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
Timiofak:
I actually thought this might be fake news until I saw this on Yahoo News as well. This is happening in 2021. Shame on them.

The Nigerian Trump cultists do not care becausethey do not live in the US, so it does not affect them. It's the COONs that live in the US and supports actions like this one should worry about.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
The Coons and Cultists that doesn't count in the Fruited Plains are foaming in the mouths as usual. Yours truly will vote in 2022 and i dare any of you obsessed loudmouths that loves the Nazis in America to say the same thing. That's what i meant by separating the wheats from the chaffs. Fools that can't vote in Nigeria without getting a little bag of rice and their customary N1.000 in the brown envelopes.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
benalvino3:

Don't pleasure yourself, i said it from the beginning i didn't post those facts for you, i just wanted you to stop saying i didn't challenge you on CRT. So go to sleep..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
I told one the other day to start practicing his Nazi salutes. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
benalvino3:

That old man has been saying coon and cultist for months on end.

I don't blame them. He posted lengthy stuff. I was waiting for him to discuss any of the tenets and I waited for nothing because how confident he sounded when he was going to embarrass me on the topic

If he had anything, he'd have done so long ago instead of avoiding the topic. When did he become so gracious?

He has the mentality of a toxic girlfriend or wife. When you catch them doing wrong, they either gaslight or muddy the waters with counter accusations instead of addressing the issue, then make it seem like it's all your fault.

I deliberately insisted I would debate him and refuse to respond to his insults until he dug himself further into the hole.

IgnorantUFO can never debate any topic logically on his own. He relies on support where he can throw around tags like "cultists", "coons" and bitterly swallow "poor" when Baba60+ says everyone who lives in Nigeria is a pauper.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
benalvino3:

Don't see it as group, see it as individuals. And there are people who risk their lives or make huge donation for others yet remain anonymous so it does not remove attention from the ones in need.

In CRT, it focus more on the systemic structure of the society and also race is a social construct which means racism is a matter of oppressors and the oppressed.
Ben, there are people who'd risk their lives like you said, but when it has grown to become more people with the same agenda, it becomes a group with same ideology which may become cunning or weaponized if it is not checked.

Racism and almost every issue that of discussion today became so as a result of social construction.
Racism is real buddy, I'd support your claim if you say it (Racism) is weaponized today which is true.

As for the CRT, I have not and will not make any claims, I haven't studied it neither will I study it because I see it as a weapon on both sides.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
DissTroy:

Of course, he resorts to insults after spending 4 hours researching a topic and posting other people's articles. Garbage in, garbage out. I wanted to humour you.

And he chickens out, people.

Mental mdiget.

Shut your trap. Chicken out of what? your fake outrage questions that i have already treated? Didn't i lecture you on the past racism in America, or what else do you want me to do for you? wear you your diapers?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
Goodvibes007:

I must have mentioned once or twice that they are very very simple in thinking.

Lol I don't understand again like can't be hard to understand different perspectives, I have taken my time to look up Asian and Hispanic discriminations things happened and still happen, blacks are not the only minorities in America

But my excuse for them in all this is because as an outsider they might find it hard to grasp or find unbelievable.

Like a Nigerian could go to America and after few years of living there and say racism doesn't exist,you will find minorities goad him for that.

Now reverse roles an American comes to Nigeria and after few years of living in Nigeria he comes out and confidently say tribalism doesn't exist in Nigeria, you can tell how minorities in Nigeria will react

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
Goodvibes007:

I told one the other day to start practicing his Nazi salutes. Lol.
They have perfected that already. Heil Hitler has turned to Heil Trump for these Nazi lovers. In thousands of their posts, have you once seen these coons denigrate or say something negative about the Klans and White Supremacists ?. Hell no, their angst is against Black folks and White liberals that opposes the Racists in America. Not single one of these unpaid Coons can survive 6 months with this their Uncle Tomisim in America before they find themselves in the County Deep Freezers.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
Livelystone01:

Ben, there are people who'd risk their lives like you said, but when it has grown to become more people with the same agenda, it becomes a group with same ideology which may become cunning or weaponized if it is not checked.

Racism and almost every issue that of discussion today became so as a result of social construction.
Racism is real buddy, I'd support your claim if you say it (Racism) is weaponized today which is true.

As for the CRT, I have not and will not make any claims, I haven't studied it neither will I study it because I see it as a weapon on both sides.

We can discuss this further if you are interested.

We can start by understanding what race and racism is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
Timiofak:

Watch out for the Neo Confederates, these things ain't concidence, some people want their AmeriKKKa back.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jun/28/neo-confederate-group-members-politicians-military-officers

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Shut your trap. Chicken out of what? your fake outrage questions that i have already treated? Didn't i lecture you on the past racism in America, or what else do you want me to do for you? wear you your diapers?

You dimwitted offspring of a mutated newt!

Accursed mental dwarf who spent 4 hours copying and pasting other people's articles on this thread yet trying to pass them off as yours. You couldn't debate the point(s).

You resorted to inundating this thread with articles you stole from the internet and assert you are schooling? Debate the points or scurry back to the digital rabbit hole from whence you emerged.

See how quickly it has been for you to quote with insults for more than an hour after posting but you needed to post other people's articles as retorts to you debating CRT?

You are supposedly too busy to debate but you dedicated 4 hours of your life to searching the internet for articles.You are too busy but not too busy to reply with insults.

May an unidentified flying object smash your cranium to a sidewálk. (Yes, I deliberately gave you a reason to summon the moderators. It would further prove my point about your cowardice and mental dwarfism.) smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
The Coons are exhibiting their mental illness again. Poverty cursed idiots that neglects their home base while worshipping the vile bottom feeding racists and bigots in America.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
sanpipita:

Watch out for the Neo Confederates, these things ain't concidence, some people want their AmeriKKKa back.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jun/28/neo-confederate-group-members-politicians-military-officers
The KKK errand boys are here lamenting with hunger in their stomachs. I hope they renew their Nazi cards.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.