Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1635344 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:18pm On Apr 29
raumdeuter:

The problem is with low birth rates to keep up with demand for labor

Baby boomers don't have that problem till liberalism infiltrated every institution.
So the replacement theory is real. They actively want whites to be the minority.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:24pm On Apr 29
bemeruca:

Baby boomers don't have that problem till liberalism infiltrated every institution.
So the replacement theory is real. They actively want whites to be the minority.

Birth rate has reduced all over the West. In the time of the boomers, its typical for families to have 5 kids,
Nowadays many families dont have more than 2, sometimes 1

So the population reduction is going on massively and labor force reduction as well

Like Musk said, In places like Japan that has very little immigration they are facing an ageing population as well and dont have enough young people to take over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:30pm On Apr 29
raumdeuter:

Birth rate has reduced all over the West. In the time of the boomers, its typical for families to have 5 kids,
Nowadays many families dont have more than 2, sometimes 1

So the population reduction is going on massively and labor force reduction as well

Like Musk said, In places like Japan that has very little immigration they are facing an ageing population as well and dont have enough young people to take over

Its a problem, immigration will not solve their problem, it will only make them ignore the problem till they become endangered species.

The government and the media discourages having a big family and I think it is mostly by design
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:41pm On Apr 29
bemeruca:

Its a problem, immigration will not solve their problem, it will only make them ignore the problem till they become endangered species.

The government and the media discourages having a big family and I think it is mostly by design

Whatever makes people not have big families is subject to debate, Some think its women having a career, going to school getting a job which takes a part of their reproductive life, Some say its economy where the cost of raising kids are no longer the same

So how do you make people have kids at the rate they used to? If they dnt have kids, they have to get people (Immigrants) to cover the labor shortage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DaHighLife: 4:49pm On Apr 29
MentalCase98:

Nobody believes you clown. You lied about Harvard so you can lie about everything.

You never mentioned anything about owning a 20 bedroom mansion until recently. Prior to that you always bragged about sleeping in hotels and your friends couch when you visit Nigeria.

We clowned you for it now you have invented a mansion. Just like you invented a fake white girlfriend in the UK a few days back 😂😂

Jesus, you are such a delusional clown. You must honesty have some kind of mental illness that gives you the ability to create and believe so many lies and imaginary friends 😂😂

what happened to your imaginary wife and kids that you spoke about as DaHighLife? You are cheating on your imaginary wife with your imaginary UK girlfriend 😂😂😅😂

I’m dead 😂

One more thing, learn to keep your posts succinct and well paragraphed if you expect people to read them. Didn’t they teach you that in your imaginary Harvard lectures? Stark illiterate.

Please stop manipulating quotes and including my name. It is akin to putting words in my mouth. I have reported it to the moderators.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DaHighLife: 5:01pm On Apr 29
raumdeuter:

Whatever makes people not have big families is subject to debate, Some think its women having a career, going to school getting a job which takes a part of their reproductive life, Some say its economy where the cost of raising kids are no longer the same

So how do you make people have kids at the rate they used to? If they dnt have kids, they have to get people (Immigrants) to cover the labor shortage

You are correct regarding the costs. My children's daycare expenses amount to around $5,000 per month. Looking ahead, as my children reach ages 12-14, we may need to consider private schools, which could range from $30,000 to $60,000 annually per child. Additionally, there are university costs to account for. It is challenging to discuss these issues without firsthand experience in the United States. Republicans often express support for certain policies without thoroughly examining the underlying issues. To the credit of the Democrats, they have attempted to address some of these structural challenges and barriers to future growth by proposing bills aimed at such things as assisting with childcare and other related issues. Meanwhile, Republicans tend to rely on Jingoistic and simplistic statements such as encouraging people to "just have more children," without addressing the financial realities. Where do I get the money to have more children?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:09pm On Apr 29
DaHighLife:

Please stop manipulating quotes and including my name. It is akin to putting words in my mouth. I have reported it to the moderators.

you are a very sick person you know grin
anyway, flex
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 6:12pm On Apr 29
raumdeuter:

The problem is with low birth rates to keep up with demand for labor

In sane life, low birth rate is best addressed through the bedrooms with birth boosting Govt incentives and pro-child policies.

Fixing low birth rate with open borders is the reason there is today west-wide pro-Hamas intifada, and the reason jihadists are today looking to build Caliphates in Germany.

The West is too stoopid to survive.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 6:52pm On Apr 29
zendi:
In sane life, low birth rate is best addressed through the bedrooms with birth boosting Govt incentives and pro-child policies.
Fixing low birth rate with open borders is the reason there is today west-wide pro-Hamas intifada, and the reason jihadists are today looking to build Caliphates in Germany.

Birth rates cannot be incentivized by govt alone, Nowadays Giving birth to more than 4 kids even seem irresponsible in many circles. Even with govt support. Times have changed. There are birth control methods are more common than they use to be

Women of today are different from women 60yrs ago. 70yrs ago an average woman was starting to give birth by age 16 to 20 in her peak years she will give birth to possibly 7kids. Her main ambition is to have kids and be a mother

People these days have ambitions that are beyond just having a large family, couples want to go on vacations 60yrs ago was exclusive to very upper class, they want to live in bigger houses before they were okay with smaller houses, drive bigger cars many cars before only the husband has a car.
Today life has changed women are even going further in education than men so delaying childbirth. Birth control are now more common, Women have ambitions beyond just popping babies

Even in Nigeria that is not the West, your mom likely had less kids than your grandma, Your dad had less kids than your grandpa you will likely have less than both of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:34pm On Apr 29
zendi:

State 5 pro-child policies Republicans have proposed or passed in the last 10 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 7:30am On Apr 30
Things are about to rev up for MAGA cult and it's megaphone - Foxnews, Hunter Biden is preparing to sue Foxnews for defamation. MAGA is about to go into overdrive with their propaganda and conspiracy theories, and not forgetting fake outrage. They will now be given opportunity to present all their evidence in court or pay another set of millions in damages.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:36pm On Apr 30
wirinet:
Things are about to rev up for MAGA cult and it's megaphone - Foxnews, Hunter Biden is preparing to sue Foxnews for defamation. MAGA is about to go into overdrive with their propaganda and conspiracy theories, and not forgetting fake outrage. They will now be given opportunity to present all their evidence in court or pay another set of millions in damages.

Hunter wants to sue fox news for reporting what other DNC media will not report.

So tell us what is he suing them for?
Don't be a yes man for a useless child at 50. He can sue for defamation, but that does not mean he was defamed.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30
bemeruca:

Hunter wants to sue fox news for reporting what other DNC media will not report.
Other DNC media will not report stories they cannot verify.

So tell us what is he suing them for?
Hannity show on foxnews aired over 80 segments in 2023 alone alleging that Mykola zlochevsky, the Ukrainian oligarch who controlled Burisma paid a $5 million bribe to joe Biden through Hunter Biden.

Maria Batiromo pushed these same allegations against Hunter Biden more than 200 times in 2023

Now Foxnews will be given opportunity under oath to prove these allegations.

Don't be a yes man for a useless child at 50. He can sue for defamation, but that does not mean he was defamed.
Why get do personal with Hunter Biden? He is not running for any office. whether he is convicted of a crime or not should have bearing whatsoever on your life.

Yes he can sue for defamation, only a competent court of law can determine if he was defamed or not.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:15pm On Apr 30
wirinet:

Other DNC media will not report stories they cannot verify.

Hannity show on foxnews aired over 80 segments in 2023 alone alleging that Mykola zlochevsky, the Ukrainian oligarch who controlled Burisma paid a $5 million bribe to joe Biden through Hunter Biden.

Maria Batiromo pushed these same allegations against Hunter Biden more than 200 times in 2023

Now Foxnews will be given opportunity under oath to prove these allegations.

Why get do personal with Hunter Biden? He is not running for any office. whether he is convicted of a crime or not should have bearing whatsoever on your life.

Yes he can sue for defamation, only a competent court of law can determine if he was defamed or not.

Like the Russian hoax n the pee tape?

They refused to report on a verifiable laptop story only to apologise later.

You know this but embrace the lie n spin. It's what's making you breath
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:36am On May 01
raumdeuter:

Birth rates cannot be incentivized by govt alone, Nowadays Giving birth to more than 4 kids even seem irresponsible in many circles. Even with govt support. Times have changed. There are birth control methods are more common than they use to be

Women of today are different from women 60yrs ago. 70yrs ago an average woman was starting to give birth by age 16 to 20 in her peak years she will give birth to possibly 7kids. Her main ambition is to have kids and be a mother

People these days have ambitions that are beyond just having a large family, couples want to go on vacations 60yrs ago was exclusive to very upper class, they want to live in bigger houses before they were okay with smaller houses, drive bigger cars many cars before only the husband has a car.
Today life has changed women are even going further in education than men so delaying childbirth. Birth control are now more common, Women have ambitions beyond just popping babies

Even in Nigeria that is not the West, your mom likely had less kids than your grandma, Your dad had less kids than your grandpa you will likely have less than both of them

Todays generation is getting less kids. Birth rates everywhere have declined such that there is a crisis.
As Saul Alinsky said " Never let a crisis go to waste". The liberals have used this 'crisis' to push for vast immigration to solve labour shortages.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:40am On May 01
wirinet:

Hunter will get a favourable judge who will have determined that he was defamed long before suit begins.
Likely to get a few hundred million dollars from the suit because Hunter got high.
Thats justice for you in America.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 4:45am On May 01
First Picture: Police Presence on Columbia Campus to remove protestors
https://twitter.com/JoshuaPHilll/status/1785480782875955437
2nd Picture: Students protesting the Vietnam War at Columbia 56 years ago to the day.
History repeating itself.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:40am On May 01
Lordreed.
Trump policies if he wins, from a formerly respected magazine now liberal nirvana.

https://time.com/6972022/donald-trump-transcript-2024-election/

If you can be substantive, enlighten me on the negative aspects of his plans as per that transcript.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:55am On May 01
DaHighLife:

You are correct regarding the costs. My children's daycare expenses amount to around $5,000 per month. Looking ahead, as my children reach ages 12-14, we may need to consider private schools, which could range from $30,000 to $60,000 annually per child. Additionally, there are university costs to account for. It is challenging to discuss these issues without firsthand experience in the United States. Republicans often express support for certain policies without thoroughly examining the underlying issues. To the credit of the Democrats, they have attempted to address some of these structural challenges and barriers to future growth by proposing bills aimed at such things as assisting with childcare and other related issues. Meanwhile, Republicans tend to rely on Jingoistic and simplistic statements such as encouraging people to "just have more children," without addressing the financial realities. Where do I get the money to have more children?

Cant let this pass. Some time ago, you had just around $4500 monthly expenses alone.
Now your children costs you $5000 per month. What figure is correct you liar?
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
I remember this because you was mocked for renting then you went on to talk about the monthly $4K plus or so expenditure on housing being a mortgage.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:14am On May 01
ijebosb:
First Picture: Police Presence on Columbia Campus to remove protestors
https://twitter.com/JoshuaPHilll/status/1785480782875955437
2nd Picture: Students protesting the Vietnam War at Columbia 56 years ago to the day.
History repeating itself.

Were Jane Fonda aka Hanoi Jane et al calling for genocide?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:17am On May 01
basilico:
Lordreed.
Trump policies if he wins, from a formerly respected magazine now liberal nirvana.

https://time.com/6972022/donald-trump-transcript-2024-election/

If you can be substantive, enlighten me on the negative aspects of his plans as per that transcript.

You want me to read the transcript and interpret it for you? You read the transcript and tell me the policies he outlines then I can tell you the negatives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:19am On May 01
basilico:

Hunter will get a favourable judge who will have determined that he was defamed long before suit begins.
Likely to get a few hundred million dollars from the suit because Hunter got high.
Thats justice for you in America.

He didn't get a favorable judge for his tax and gun possession case but suddenly everything is favorable for him. You must have the memory of a gold fish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:44am On May 01
LordReed:

You want me to read the transcript and interpret it for you? You read the transcript and tell me the policies he outlines then I can tell you the negatives.

You ask me his policies. I give you a transcript. You want me to now put them here so that we can disagree.
Pick out what you dont agree with and explain.
I can say I agree him with him deporting those who entered America without covid passports. Do you agree wth that?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:47am On May 01
LordReed:

He didn't get a favorable judge for his tax and gun possession case but suddenly everything is favorable for him. You must have the memory of a gold fish.

You must live in a hole. Weiss the US attorney arranged a plea deal which the judge rejected because it gave Hunter blanket immunity over any other past, present or future crimes.

So Garland made Weiss a Special Counsel who later filed tax evasion cases. Garland should have picked any other person , not one who had sought to free Hunter. Clown show for dummies like you. Weiss had deliberately allowed other Hunter criminal actions to run out of statutory limitations.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 11:27am On May 01
basilico:

You must live in a hole. Weiss the US attorney arranged a plea deal which the judge rejected because it gave Hunter blanket immunity over any other past, present or future crimes.

So Garland made Weiss a Special Counsel who later filed tax evasion cases. Garland should have picked any other person , not one who had sought to free Hunter. Clown show for dummies like you. Weiss had deliberately allowed other Hunter criminal actions to run out of statutory limitations.

Are you a dummy is Weiss the JUDGE??!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 11:28am On May 01
basilico:

You ask me his policies. I give you a transcript. You want me to now put them here so that we can disagree.
Pick out what you dont agree with and explain.
I can say I agree him with him deporting those who entered America without covid passports. Do you agree wth that?

My question was clear, STATE 5 policies, not give me a transcript to read and interpret.

You go through the transcript and STATE 5 of his policies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:29am On May 01
LordReed:

Yes he is not.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 11:29am On May 01
The Republican /MAGA Playbook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 11:30am On May 01
basilico:

Yes he is not.

So how was the JUDGE favourable to Hunter?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:31am On May 01
Terrorist supporter Sami Al Arian was deported after charges that he gave money and support to the Palestinian Islamic Jihad, which has been designated a terrorist organization.
Hi wife is among the protesters at these Columbia University

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:35am On May 01
LordReed:

So how was the JUDGE favourable to Hunter?

A judge was favorable to Hunter in a case that has not been held. Time Traveller?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:59am On May 01
LordReed:

are you even reading his post or you are just poised to respond and disagree?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.