Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1619100 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) ... (4139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
How do you know losers in life. You look at basilico, benalvino2 and the long time loser calling himself Disstroy. Like they say, poverty and misery loves company. These certified born losers have been on Nairaland since 3am Nigerian time and they are still here. How do you compare these coons with over achievers. There is a reason these poverty cursed Umudikeans are addicted to a country and a vile unrepentant racist who doesn't give a fvck about them. They do not but hallucinate over their poverty because the hunger in the land has destroyed what's left of their medulla. I couldn't give a fvck about what they say about me because i know they are good in subjecting. I am not 60, i am in my 90s but this 90 year old man can feed them and their family without noticing any difference in my Bank Account and if they doubt me, i have a challenge for them and the Mods here will be the umpires. They know who the security guard here but the so called guy they called a Security guard which is a lie can feed them and their families. The fools said i am a father with many children, i will tell them i have 50 children all over America by 27 women if that makes them happy. The bottomline is that put them all together with their family heirloom, they are not worth 5% of my portfolio and if they are in doubt, let them take me up with my offer to benefit a worthy charity in Nigeria. Losers in the game of life they are because they inherited the curse of misery and poverty from their progenitors hence their deathly addiction to a cause that will not improve their lives.
I have heard it all on this thread.
They call people well off than them all sorts of name like photographer, security guard, yahoo boy, scammer, old man e.t.c it's hilarious. Tell them to come up with a proof, then they disappear. I also noticed thay they have been here since 3am and they are still here. No Future No Ambition gang. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
Blue lives matter has been quiet after the testimonies by the Capitol Cops. The silence is deafening.

The deplorables only chart blue lives matter when the cops are on trial for shooting POC.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
See the cockroach that lives in a forest mudhouse talking about assleaking. Same way you and the other little boy from Bayelsa assleak Disstroy. I am happy that those I assleak atleast contribute meaningfully to the thread.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
Yesterday, i put on my Social Security Number with exception of the two numbers so that Mr jobless calling himself Wikipedia can Wikipedia that. All these losers have one thing in common. I have multiple children with many women hounding me for child support. Another one is that my age range from 50 to 70 and one even suggests few weeks ago i might be close to 80. Have been on Nairaland for years and well known under my old monikers. I have posted my pics with my wife and children before. I have met two Nairalanders here in Chicago and two in Lagos and i even invited one to my Father's 70th Birthday party at the Island Club some years back. One of them still come on this site once in a while and i don't want to mention any name because they will start calling the guy vile names. One thing is that we all know who we are when the pages of Nairaland are closed. I am a proud man with notable achievements in life and i have known of Trump growing up in Chicago many, many years ago and i do not care about his shading dealings then. I started my opposition to him when he started running for President because i know ot will be bad for the country i have deep love for. These Nazi worshippers here know nothing about Trump till he started running for President in 2015. That's the difference between these obsessed Nazi lovers who are from Umudike and a true American Patriot.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Goodvibes007:
See the cockroach that lives in a forest mudhouse talking about assleaking. Same way you and the other little boy from Bayelsa assleak Disstroy. I am happy that those I assleak contribute meaningfully to the thread.
Imagine a four footer who lives in a house that my two dogs wont survive in for three days saying someone is afraid of the way they look. That midget and his folks don't need to go in the forest to look for bush rat, it's all over his unpainted mud house that is filled woth piss and feaces. God sure punish him with that shortage of height and poverty and no wonder his mouth is sharp with gibberish.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
Goodvibes007:
Blue lives matter has been quiet after the testimonies by the Capitol Cops. The silence is deafening.

The deplorables only chart blue lives matter when the cops are on trial for shooting POC.
One of the Capitol Police officers yesterday called out the Nation President of The Fraternal Order of Police who is a bog time Trump ass licker yesterday and the whole ground was shaking. This FOP will defend any police officers no matter what they did but failed to defend the officers when the Republican Nazis and terrorists wants to overthrow our Government. America have not seen anything like that January 6th attempted coup since 1814. Licking my chops to vote in November of 2022 and the worthless poverty cursed Nazi lovers will still be foaming in the mouth on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
One of the Capitol Police officers yesterday called out the Nation President of The Fraternal Order of Police who is a bog time Trump ass licker yesterday and the whole ground was shaking. This FOP will defend any police officers no matter what they did but failed to defend the officers when the Republican Nazis and terrorists wants to overthrow our Government. America have not seen anything like that January 6th attempted coup since 1814. Licking my chops to vote in November of 2022 and the worthless poverty cursed Nazi lovers will still be foaming in the mouth on Nairaland.
So Fox News televised the whole events only for the Tucker and I think Ingram to come on later and make fun of the cops getting beat by flag poles and batons.(I am yet to confirm this). I think the trio are being deliberately left to continue the madness by the top management of Fox News. It might be a script to finish off what is left of the GQP.

Blue lives don't matter anymore. The hypocrisy is now very glaring.

The country is watching as the event unfolds. Grateful to Madam Speaker and the Congress members that allowed this commission to hold.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
The Akure cockroach cum disstroy assleaker is out of control today. It is well. Lol

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
Goodvibes007:
The Akure cockroach cum disstroy assleaker is out of control today. It is well. Lol
I sincerely believe extreme poverty has a way of destroying brains hence the midget with his lunacy. This cockroach is not wirth even replying looking at the junk he posts regularly. I guess he must have eaten those poisonous rats that are destroying his medulla. I doubt if the fool and his brethren in poverty knows what Social Security Number is without Google or Wikipedia. The certified loco said Social Justice Number, nothing like Social Justice Number. It is Social Security Number, the same way the other Coon benalvino2 doesn't know that Truck is what you call Jeep in Nigeria and doesn't know Check is Cheques in Nigeria. All these america obsessed cuktists always mouth off about a country they know nothing about. Losers bunch.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Good news: Fully vaccinated US and EU citizens will no longer have to quarantine when they travel to England.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/28/no-quarantine-for-vaccinated-us-citizens-traveling-to-england.html

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sonofcornpop: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
Goodvibes007:

ah ya nigger, the coon on the fence edi grin ya left edi moniker.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
Goodvibes007:
Good news: Fully vaccinated US and EU citizens will no longer have to quarantine when they travel to England.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/28/no-quarantine-for-vaccinated-us-citizens-traveling-to-england.html
Good news for yours truly too.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
V.
sonofcornpop:

322 83 85XX ya donkey that is nat ya social justice number.
ya donkey, ya ass never knew ya father. ya father died before ya could know

ya donkey ya ashamed of yaself and ya oldface. ya donkey you old nigger

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
"Rep. Brooks sought to invoke the Westfall Act, which provides that federal officials cannot be sued for what they do in their official capacity. But the Dept. of Justice said that there was nothing official about the rally because it was a campaign event"

Actions and consequences. The snowflake Congress man is very afraid. Lol

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/doj-ruling-represents-legal-setback-rep-mo-brooks-lawsuit-over-n1275235

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
Goodvibes007:
"Rep. Brooks sought to invoke the Westfall Act, which provides that federal officials cannot be sued for what they do in their official capacity. But the Dept. of Justice said that there was nothing official about the rally because it was a campaign event"

The snowflake Congress man is very afraid. Lol

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/doj-ruling-represents-legal-setback-rep-mo-brooks-lawsuit-over-n1275235
The Attorney General shut him down immediately. No one in the United States is above the law but the fool who licks Trump's fat smelly ass doesn't know that. I hope Trump will help him out when his legal bills start mounting. He should ask Giuliani what he get from turning his lips to orange from kissing trumps orange smelly mouth 24/7. Nothing.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
The Attorney General shut him down immediately. No one in the United States is above the law but the fool who licks Trump's fat smelly ass doesn't know that. I hope trumo will help him out when his legal bills start mounting. .
Trump only cares about himself. Nothing is touching the moneys he grifted from his deplorables. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Speaker Pelosi, a great warrior who is the conqueror of the Nazis and Klans that dominates the RepubliKKKan Party.
Goodvibes007:

So Fox News televised the whole events only for the Tucker and I think Ingram to come on later and make fun of the cops getting beat by flag poles and batons.(I am yet to confirm this). I think the trio are being deliberately left to continue the madness by the top management of Fox News. It might be a script to finish off what is left of the GQP.

Blue lives don't matter anymore. The hypocrisy is now very glaring.

The country is watching as the event unfolds. Grateful to Madam Speaker and the Congress members that allowed this commission to hold.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Speaker Pelosi, a great warriorwho is the conquerorof the Nazis and Klans that dominates the RepubliKKKan Party.
She is a Queen. She helped kick Trump out of the white house and ensured his double impeachment -
An American record for centuries to come lol.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Trump only cares about himself. Nothing is touching the moneys he grifted from his deplorables. Lol.
Can you believe he grifted $75 from those brainless uneducated Appalachians and Red Necks in the South and couldn't give a Nickel to Giuliani now that Giuliani's begging for money to pay his legal fees. Like you said, that morbidly obese piece of human garbage will sell out his own children to save his neck. He has no loyalty to anyone but himself and that is who the certified poor rats here worships.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
Goodvibes007:

She is a Queen. She helped kick Trump out of the white house and ensured his double impeachment -
An American record for centuries to come lol.
I love that beautiful Queen because she stood against Nazism, Klanship and all form of hatred and bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I love that beautiful Queen because she stood against Nazism, Klanship and all form of hatred and bigotry.
She was one of the prime targets of the terrorists that stormed the capitol. Trump failed again as usual. His terrorist and assassins (Ashli Bobbitt inclusive) couldn't get hold of the Speaker and Pence.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Goodvibes007:

She was one of the prime targets of the terrorists that stormed the capitol. Trump failed again as usual. His terrorist and assassins (Ashli Bobbitt inclusive) couldn't get hold of the Speaker and Pence.
Those Nazis and Klans hates her guts so much that if they ever got close to her on Jan 6th, they will strangle her to death. These are blood sucking vampires that used to hang black people on top of trees in the South but these hungry idiots suffering from malnutrition in Umudike think these Nazis are in love of their kwashiokor ridden bodies. These guys are truly the bottom feeders in Nigeria hence their obsession with the Nazis in America.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
Goodvibes007:

While the flipflopping CDC are now telling American kids to wear mask, and the already fully vaccinated to still wear mask indoors grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_keLQLGhWzU
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
obixcel:
While the flipflopping CDC are now telling American kids to wear mask, and the already fully vaccinated to still wear mask indoors grin grin

Dumbo, what do you care about people wearing masks or nothing. I have gotten my two vaccines (Pfizer) and i am seriously thinking about wearing facemask in the office and gym not for anything but to be on the safe side. I know that you know better than CDC from your cave in Umudike. Hope Buhari pays your salary before leaving for London to attend to his dementia.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Dumbo, what do you care about people wearing masks or nothing. I have gotten my two vaccines (Pfizer) and i am seriously thinking about wearing facemask in the office and gym not for anything but to be on the safe side. I know that you know better than CDC from your cave in Umudike. Hope Buhari pays your salary before leaving for London to attend to his dementia.
Careful so you don't catch COVID cos vaccinated folks can still catch it too grin Not only it is the pandemic of the Unvaccinated, It's also the Pandemic of the Vaxxed grin grin Stay safe. We got Varane, congrats.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
raumdeuter:
Republican Jake Ellzey of Texas won a U.S. House seat on Tuesday night over rival backed by Donald Trump, dealing the former president a defeat in a test of his endorsement power since leaving office.

Ellzey’s come-from-behind victory over Republican Susan Wright, the widow of the late Rep. Ron Wright, in a special congressional election runoff near Dallas is likely to be celebrated by Trump antagonists who have warned against his continued hold on the GOP.

---Checking the results although with low turn-out---showed tactical voting by some Democrats---

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
obixcel:
Careful so you don't catch COVID cos vaccinated folks can still catch it too grin Not only it is the pandemic of the Unvaccinated, It's also the Pandemic of the Vaxxed grin grin Stay safe. We got Varane, congrats.
Don't worry about me. I went through the worst of Covid when i lost friends and two colleagues. The best medical care is affordable to me and my family thanks to my Blue Cross, Blue Shield of Illinois. The same care Buhari's getting in London, i will get it anywhere in America or Europe for free. Can you or any of your other brethren in coonery say that in your Umudike. That's the difference between you guys and some of us here. Google and Wikipedia Blue Cross/Blue Shield Illinois and holla at me Shorty.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
basilico:

I've learnt to wait and see.
The media can destroy whether its the whole truth.
Take BLM riots year.Very few in jail.In some cities no charges and Dem VP helped bail them out.
Take Jan 6. Worst act since civil war narrative and believed by 50% of the population.

---We're still waiting for the 'massive Kraken' from Sidney Powell over 8 months now---we too have learn to wait and see---

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
obixcel:

"Americans fully vaccinated against COVID-19 should go back to wearing masks in indoor public places in regions where the coronavirus and especially the delta variant are spreading rapidly, U.S. health authorities said on Tuesday."

Can you guess where the regions are?

That's because you can still catch the delta variant while being vaccinated, but your chances of landing in an hospital is slim. Compared to the unvaccinated. Can kids catch Covid? The answer is YES. Especially from irresponsible parents.

Yes, it's now a pandemic of the unvaccinated.
Argue with the republican governors calling it so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) ... (4139) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.