Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1620382 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) ... (4140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
feedthenation:

---We're still waiting for the 'massive Kraken' from Sidney Powell over 8 months now---we too have learn to wait and see---
The kraken is dead. Killed by the head of medusa Lol.
I wonder who came up with such a funny name.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
feedthenation:

---We're still waiting for the 'massive Kraken' from Sidney Powell over 8 months now---we too have learn to wait and see---
feedthenation, you will be waiting for a long time. I am waiting for Mr Arizona to come to DC for Trump's second inauguration in August. Couple weeks to go and i hope Mr. Arizona get that visa.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Don't worry about me. I went through the worst of Covid when i lost friends and two colleagues. The best medical care is affordable to me and my family thanks to my Blue Cross, Blue Shield of Illinois. The same care Buhari's getting in London, i will get it anywhere in America or Europe for free. Can you or any of your other brethren in coonery say that in your Umudike. That's the difference between you guys and some of us here. Google and Wikipedia Blue Cross/Blue Shield Illinois and holla at me Shorty.
Obixcel is a federal civil servant. He is most likely registered on the Nigerian National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) which is some sort of free treatment scheme at government hospitals, so he is likely better off than the others trumptards on here, but I do not know how good the scheme is. However, If it was that good, Nigerian politicians won't be jetting out of the country just to treat headache or for a 30 minutes medical check up on tax payers expenses. A colleague in the UK was still telling me how UK hospitals are not filled with lots of Nigerian doctors and nurses. Imagine Buhari leaving the country healthcare system in shambles, then goes to the UK to get treated by Nigerian doctors that fled the Nigerian collapsed health care system.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Goodvibes007:

The kraken is dead. Killed by the head of medusa Lol.
I wonder who came up with such a funny name.
You meant Kraken is dead and buried. Buddy, please tell that to basilico and his sidekick in buffoonery.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Obixel is a federal civil servant. He is most likely registered on the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS), but I do not know how good the scheme is. However, If it was that good, Nigerian politicians won't be getting out of the country just to treat headache or a 30minutes medical check up. A colleague in the UK was still telling me how UK hospitals are not filled with lots of Nigerian doctors and nurses. Imagine Buhari leaving the country healthcare system in shambles then goes to the UK to get treated by Nigerian doctors that fled the Nigerian collapsed health care system.
Thanks for letting me know that they have NHIS to cater for Federal Civil Servants. Why will the top notch travel out of the country if the hospitals are good. If Buhari relies on Nigerian hospitals, he would be dead by now and forgotten. My grouse is how come with Billions of Dollars available to them, they can't build one single world class hospital to cater to the needs of the elites instead of going to Europe or US where their health csn be compromised by CIA or M15. Thats hiw stupid these so called leaders are but the Coons they lord over don't fret about that because they don't care as long as they can worship the Nazi loving Trump on Nairaland. In short, obixcel is in better shape than the jobless Mr Arizona who stays on Nairaland at 3am every day. Congratulations Mr Obi, i give you your props on that. At least you have NHIS unlike the jobless basilico, Disstroy and benalvino2 who can get knocked out by malaria or typhoid due to that dirty sachet water they buy to drink for N10.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Thanks for letting me know that they have NHIS to cater for Federal Civil Servants. Why will the top notch travel out of the country if the hospitals are good. If Buhari relies on Nigerian hospitals, he would be dead by now and forgotten. My grouse is how come with Billions of Dollars available to them, they can't build one single world class hospital to cater to the needs of the elites instead of going to Europe or US where their health csn be compromised by CIA or M15. Thats hiw stupid these so called leaders are but the Coons they lord over don't fret about that because they don't care as long as they can worship the Nazi loving Trump on Nairaland.
They are fine as long as their anger can be transferred to JOE BIDEN. The name must be giving nightmares lol

I wasn't too far from the truth about the scheme.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
There is more. This is more horrible than I imagined.
So when these guys talk about old age, Eskimo fraudster, security guard, photographer e.t.c the joke is on them lol.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Thanks for letting me know that they have NHIS to cater for Federal Civil Servants. Why will the top notch travel out of the country if the hospitals are good. If Buhari relies on Nigerian hospitals, he would be dead by now and forgotten. My grouse is how come with Billions of Dollars available to them, they can't build one single world class hospital to cater to the needs of the elites instead of going to Europe or US where their health csn be compromised by CIA or M15. Thats hiw stupid these so called leaders are but the Coons they lord over don't fret about that because they don't care as long as they can worship the Nazi loving Trump on Nairaland. In short, obixcel is in better shape than the jobless Mr Arizona who stays on Nairaland at 3am every day. Congratulations Mr Obi, i give you your props on that. At least you have NHIS unlike the jobless basilico, Disstroy and benalvino2 who can get knocked out by malaria or typhoid due to that dirty sachet water they buy to drink for N10.

Breaking News. A newspaper in Sri Lanka has been printed , the first Page! had two color pictures. The text on first page was black.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
Goodvibes007:

They are fine as long as their anger can be transferred to JOE BIDEN. The name must be giving nightmares lol

I wasn't too far from the truth about the scheme.
President Biden like you said a day earlier might even outlive these hungry roaches knowing they don't eat good food and lacks good medical care. It only takes a drink of that poisonous sachet water to give them typhoid and God forbids what next because they can't afford hospitals like St Nicholas, Eko Hospital, Reddington Hospital and co hence they will off unnecessarily. Hopefully they will get on Buhari to improve the situations of things instead of barking at the wrong horse here.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
What if I told you Baba 60+ is not yet 50?

Basilico might be older than him sef.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
benalvino3:

I made a claim based on an article I read on the hill. Following the link to the poll on their website will take you to ABC poll. Two things to note, more and more Americans are thinking the country is headed to the wrong direction and also, immigration issue may be a huge factor to their concern.

Please help with a link to the article

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
Goodvibes007:
There is more. This is more horrible than I imagined.
So when these guys talk about old age, Eskimo fraudster, security guard, photographer e.t.c the joke is on them lol.
Wow, with all the Billions of Naira allocated to Aso Rock clinic, corruption is the bane of Nigeria and is choking the life out of Nigeria. I do not blame Kanu and Igboho wanting out of that failed contraption called Nigeria. That's what these unpaid Coons and Cultists should be doing instead of being fetish about a Nazi loving Trump.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
Timiofak:

Please help with a link to the article
Don't mind that loudmouth living on Nairaland. He and his twin brother in ignorance Mr Arizona stays on Nairaland 2, 3 4am everyday looking for their garbage to dispose here. What kind of obsession is that to not be able to sleep. How do i know that, nigeria is 6 hours ahead of Central Time in the Summer and 7 hours in the winter and spring.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
In other news, but we will have to blame BIDEN.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Goodvibes007:
In other news, but we will have to blame BIDEN.
The Coons in misery will blame President Biden for that not their incompetent and inept dementia afflicted Buhari. I heard CBN is not selling foreign exchange to BDC anymore and $1 is equivalent of N515 as at today. That means these N30.000 salary earners here are earning N20.000 in real spending power. That's not even enough to buy a bag of rice. That's a shame and these Coons are still supporting Nazis in America while Nigeria is on the precipice. Charity begins at home, Unpaid Coons.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ibime:
What if I told you Baba 60+ is not yet 50?

Basilico might be older than him sef.
He is 41/42 I think. Still a grandpa.And very insecure
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
basilico:

Lol. He is 6yo. That guy is at least 63yo.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
benalvino3:

Lol. He is 6yo. That guy is at least 63yo.

Ssshh. I know. Given him a few massage ego minutes before I retract.Don let em die of shock
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
basilico:

He is 48-52
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ibime:

He is 48-52

That old gizzard? At that age you suggest, my dad changed careers. Our first born sibling divorced.
This gizzard is long past that, he's been repeating the same garbage for years . beyond salvage.
To the nursing home he heads.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
basilico:

That old gizzard? At that age you suggest, my dad changed careers. Our first born sibling divorced.
This gizzard is long past that, he's been repeating the same garbage for years . beyond salvage.
Like i said, you poverty cursed Coons in Umudike know what kind of jobs people do and how many wives and children they have. The bottomline line is that no male in the history of your family is even close to me in achievement. I am thousands of miles ahead of you in life's accomplishments. What's your pedigree in life and what have you seen and where have you been to in life. If life is so buoyant for you, you will not be on Nairaland at 3am every morning while achievers in life are sleeping.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
basilico:

Don't let them play a fast one on you - Baba60+ is nothing less than 62.

So he wouldn't lie, like the mark on Cain, he was cursed with exactly 62 facial wrinkles to show for it.

Take 62 in groups of 5, and you are looking at the number of illegitimate kids he has fathered all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
basilico:

Bought his house 22 years ago, not too long after completing his Masters at 24. Assume he spent 2 to 6 years between completing Masters and buying his house, that's 48-52 age range
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Like i said, you poverty cursed Coons in Umudike know what kind of jobs people do and how many wives and children they have. The bottomline line is that no male in the history of your family is even close to me in achievement. I am thousands of miles ahead of you in life's accomplishments. What's your pedigree in life and what have you seen and where have you been to in life. If life is so buoyant for you, you will not be on Nairaland at 3am every morning while achievers in life are sleeping.

I don't need to work. I worked and stopped, now on a year ending sabbatical. R&R Go beg one from your employer.
Still young Fourth floor yes but retiring n spending more time with family.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ibime:

He is 48-52
Lmao. You They price PrideofLincoln1 age like you they price Bush rat grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
benalvino3:

Lmao. You They price PrideofLincoln1 age like you they price Bush rat grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:

You want to use unemployment benefits Biden give you take feed us in Nigeria? You are generous o grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ibime:

Bought his house 22 years ago, not too long after completing his Masters at 24. Assume he spent 2 to 6 years between completing Masters and buying his house, that's 48-52 age range

Sure get swayed by neighbors who secure 18 hour jobs, use up a year saving plus 2k credit , Come to Lagos for two weeks blowing all their money, then go back and work for a year to repay Xmas debts.
While our lives continue as normal here..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
benalvino3:

You want to use unemployment benefits Biden give you take feed us in Nigeria? You are generous o grin
Brainfart, my wife and i are a surplus to America unlike the Appalachian trailer parks junkies you worship. My wife and i pay several thousands of $ yearly to the Feds, States and County not to talk of CGT which is Capital Gains Taxes. What do you contribute to one of the worst Nations in the world that you live in. Thank God most Nigerians are not on Nairaland at 3am wasting their lives away on a country they will never step into.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ibime:

grin grin grin

Got to think of my first draft. I will be player fpl this year cool £100m to spend
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ibime:

I finished my MBA at the age of 23 and married four months after. My wife and i bought our dream house shortly in Oak Park outside of Chicago when i found out she was pregnant and we only have few months to pay up our mortgage. Mr Wikipedia can Google that since they think they know everything about me. These guys are jealous because their lives are nothing to write home about. Imagine if life is so good to these cursed fools, they won't be on Nairaland 3am in the morning wasting their valuable time away.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) ... (4140) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.