Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1606449 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 3:27am On Aug 18, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 5:28am On Aug 18, 2021
As for me I don’t care about whatever calamity befall any Afghan citizens being man,woman or children because they prefer the taliban rule..some of these women are wives and mothers to these Afghans soldiers that surrendered to the taliban without firing a single shot and it’s evidently clear now that these people never wanted the Americans in their country,they are probably tolerating them because of the largesse coming from them.
The most painful part of this is that the US have invested their own knowledge and resources to trained and equipped another set of terrorists called the Afghan military with modern sophisticated weapons and money which clearly shows now they were part of the taliban in disguise all along.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 6:21am On Aug 18, 2021
CutieKing:
As for me I don’t care about whatever calamity befall any Afghan citizens being man,woman or children because they prefer the taliban rule..some of these women are wives and mothers to these Afghans soldiers that surrendered to the taliban without firing a single shot and it’s evidently clear now that these people never wanted the Americans in their country,they are probably tolerating them because of the largesse coming from them.
The most painful part of this is that the US have invested their own knowledge and resources to trained and equipped another set of terrorists called the Afghan military with modern sophisticated weapons and money which clearly shows now they were part of the taliban in disguise all along.
Exactly the point i made before. These Jihadists and Mujahedeens are the biggest con men and users in the world. They will never allow Democratic rules in their regions because they believe in Sharia Laws. They tolerated America because of the financial gains they get from America. Look at former President Karzai now dialogueing and sitting down with the Talibans after being propped up by America for many years. Like i said before, they can kill each other off and i i wouldn't shed a tear for them. I am just glad our military is out of that garbage hole and we can face our problems in the Fruited Plains. Good job President Biden and majority of Americans are solidly behind you and those are the ones that counts not the incosequential noisemakers on Nairaland that doesn't know how the inside of an Aircraft looks like.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 6:22am On Aug 18, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You know what, i will like it as no country takes America serious again so that we can focus and rebuild America. We can't be the policeman of the world. Now i am tilting in favor of America's first.
Hypocrisy. Them same plan President Trump had for America that you hated him for, saying all kinds of rubbish that America first agenda will make America weak. You submit to the media to quickly.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 6:23am On Aug 18, 2021
OjoMadiba:

Hypocrisy. Them same plan President Trump had for America that you hated him for, saying all kinds of rubbish that America first agenda will make America weak. You submit to the media to quickly.
Shut up idiot. I supported Trump when he announced it. Go back to your hut village irritant.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 6:29am On Aug 18, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Shut up idiot. I supported Trump when he announced it. Go back to your hut village irritant.
That's all you know, To insult. You are too lame to reason. Anything thrown at you is fine by you.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 6:35am On Aug 18, 2021
OjoMadiba:

That's all you know, To insult. You are too lame to reason. Anything thrown at you is fine by you.
It's because you do not think before you called me a hypocrite. I supported Trump when he announced pulling out of Afghanistan but you are not smart enough to reason with that till you start calling me names. If you don't know something, how come you can't ask. This is American politics not your village politics.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 6:59am On Aug 18, 2021
Ibime:

America did all the work, threw away $2trln, China inherited the trade

I said earlier that US is terrible at using its super power status to further it's economic and strategic goals. But Americans in general and prideoflincoln2 will not agree with me. China will now reap from US blood and efforts. The US should never have let Afghanistan go. It would have been a strategic position to contain China, Russia and Iran. US companies should have exploited Afghanistan's mines and resources and restrict their poppy trade. Just hope Afghanistan does not go back to being the poppy capital of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 7:02am On Aug 18, 2021
CutieKing:
The Taliban and Afghans army are all Afghans. Blood is thicker than water. When the Nazi Germans matched into Austria, they were mostly welcomed with kisses and hugs. Same as when they marched into Sudetenland in Czechoslovakia. It's no suprise that when Taliban showed up in Kabul, they were also welcomed with Kisses and hugs with Afghan kids riding on the humvees with the Taliban.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:13am On Aug 18, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

The rights of women in Afghanistan will be
respected "within the framework of Islamic
law", the Taliban say.
In the group's first news conference since
taking control of the country on Sunday, a
spokesman said women would be free to
work but gave little detail about other rules
and restrictions.
Zabihullah Mujahid repeated that all Afghans
must live "within the framework of Islam
"We are going to allow women to work and
study within our frameworks," he said.
"Women are going to be very active within our
society."
But he did not expand when asked about
dress codes and what roles women would be
able to have within the country's workforce.

See how media misreports. Same spokesperson reported differently. He is being openly vague, saying things media wanted to hear then.
The women can be free to work in their houses or in offices that are wionen only.For university they can be free to study online.

In the meantime the Taliban are blocking foreigners from leaving. My own understanding of the Taliban is that they won't let the foreigners leave until they are given foreign aid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 7:31am On Aug 18, 2021
basilico:

The rights of women in Afghanistan will be
respected "within the framework of Islamic
law", the Taliban say.
In the group's first news conference since
taking control of the country on Sunday, a
spokesman said women would be free to
work but gave little detail about other rules
and restrictions.
Zabihullah Mujahid repeated that all Afghans
must live "within the framework of Islam

See how media misreports. Same spokesperson reported differently. The women can be free to work in their houses or in offices that are wionen only.For university they can be free to study online.

In the meantime the Taliban are blocking foreigners from leaving. My own understanding of the Taliban is that they won't let the foreigners leave until they are given foreign aid.

Sharia for the women and men as per the news conference yesterday. It's their country now. Goodluck to them.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/8/17/transcript-of-talibans-first-press-conference-in-kabul

For the bolded, can you supply a link from a reputable media agency?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:38am On Aug 18, 2021
salford:

Sharia for the women.

For the bolded, can you supply a link from a reputable media agency?

You started your games.
List 10 reputable media agencies.
And top 10 far right media, that should never be believed. NOTE we should believe Taliban spokesman but not Fox news reporting according to you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 7:53am On Aug 18, 2021
basilico:

You started your games.
[s]List 10 reputable media agencies.
And top 10 far right media, that should never be believed.[/s] NOTE we should believe Taliban spokesman but not Fox news reporting according to you.
I never said you should believe. Whether you believe or not, It's none of my business.

I posted from Aljazeera which reported the transcript of the press conference. It's only fair that you post a truthful reporting too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 8:07am On Aug 18, 2021
Good that he is vaccinated.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2021
salford:

I never said you should believe. Whether you believe or not, It's none of my business.

I posted from Aljazeera which reported the transcript of the press conference. It's only fair that you post a truthful reporting too.

You play games.
I would like a list of which source not to quote
Because what Talibans say is more believable than Sean Hannity. Can we agree the taliban spokeman Mujahid XYZ is more believable than Sean Hannity or Tucker Carlson?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enterprise090(m): 8:23am On Aug 18, 2021
Gm
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2021
Thousands of Americans are trapped and stranded in Afghanistan across enemy lines and the Biden Administration doesn't know Jack shit about how many. They are only telling them to find a shelter somewhere. What a disaster!!!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2021
Reported Mastermind of the Taliban take over of Afghanistan was released from Guantanamo Bay by OBAMA in Bergdhal Prisoner swap. Holy sh*t! shocked

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2021
The Taliban have formed a ring around their Airport, blocking exit from foreigners resident in Afghanistan. Most planes that arrive leave empty.

Now wait for it!!

The White house is trusting and hoping that the Taliban would somehow allow U.S citizens a "safe passage" to leave without harm.

This same Taliban that has been shouting "Death to America" shocked
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2021
Biden has not spoken to a single world leader - not even the best of U.S allies - since the event of Taliban takeover of Afghanistan

Wow!!!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:38am On Aug 18, 2021
obixcel:
The Taliban have formed a ring around their Airport, blocking exit from foreigners resident in Afghanistan. Most planes that arrive leave empty.

Now wait for it!!

The White house is trusting and hoping that the Taliban would somehow allow U.S citizens a "safe passage" to leave without harm.

This same Taliban that has been shouting "Death to America" shocked

And the taliban are checking phones and docs of afghans making their way to the airport to find out if they were cooperating with the coalition forces
Roughly more than 10k American citizens are still in Afghanistan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2021
obixcel:
Thousands of Americans are trapped and stranded in Afghanistan across enemy lines and the Biden Administration doesn't know Jack shit about how many. They are only telling them to find a shelter somewhere. What a disaster!!!

Salford the Canadian wants a reliable media agency you got this info from
He trusts Taliban spokesman Mujahid XYZ than fox news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2021
obixcel:
Biden has not spoken to a single world leader - not even the best of U.S allies - since the event of Taliban takeover of Afghanistan

Wow!!!
They know he does not know anything and is incapable of dealing with a situation his handlers have not prepared him for.
He went back to his vacation after his 16 minute speech. He took no questions from the media at this crisis time.
Aljazeera commented that even the Taliban are taking questions from the media.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2021
basilico:

Salford the Canadian wants a reliable media agency you got this info from
He trusts Taliban spokesman Mujahid XYZ than fox news
lol
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2021
basilico:

They know he does not know anything and is incapable of dealing with a situation his handlers have not prepared him for.
He went back to his vacation after his 16 minute speech. He took no questions from the media at this crisis time.
@bolded shocked
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:58am On Aug 18, 2021
obixcel:

Wow!!!

Where do you get these lies from, seeing he spoke to Boris Johnson couple of days ago?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ibime:

Where do you get these lies from, seeing he spoke to Boris Johnson couple of days ago?

No. Ya lie, what day?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
basilico:

So until Biden takes permission from Russia Putin or China Xi or even North Korea Kim before his decision could be accepted or supported ?
How many of the world leaders army are in Afghanistan fighting or how much were they spending or contributing to the war in Afghanistan that Biden has to consult before taking any decision that impact America troops??
You guys can’t stop being stupid.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
CutieKing:

So until Biden takes permission from Russia Putin or China Xi or even North Korea Kim before his decision could be accepted or supported ?
How many of the world leaders army are in Afghanistan fighting or how much were they spending or contributing to the war in Afghanistan that Biden has to consult before taking any decision that impact America troops??
You guys can’t stop being stupid.

You

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
They are here in droves once again, the brain dead conspiracy theorist ditching out their usual lies.
Which airport are these cultists referring to ?,
The Kabul international airport under the control of US army where planes lands and takes off every hour evacuating citizens and foreign citizens?
What are these people going to get from this disinformation??No single Afghan citizen has been killed or prevented not to talk of foreigners in their attempt to leave the country .
Na wa o … some people thrive in falsehoods just to appease their deluded minds.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) (2665) (2666) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Obrigardo and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.