Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1618349 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) ... (4139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
New Zealand just entered a national lockdown down after one covid case, in America they will say you are taking away people's freedom and running a communism government

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
obixcel:
@bolded spot on. Biden made it look like most people didn't want him to pull the troops out of Afghanistan. The point is how it was done, the method, the stages, the process. The whole thing was so shabby, hasty and unplanned, hence the chaos that followed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
What's Next after Taliban Takeover?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
obixcel:
What's Next after Taliban Takeover?

The afghans want sharia law which is their supreme law of the land.Talibans want the laws as they were in the 7th century especially concerning women and Islamic punishments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
basilico:

The afghans want sharia law which is their supreme law of the land.Talibans want the laws as they were in the 7th century especially concerning women and Islamic punishments.

That's pretty scary even for the modern day followers of Islam. No wonder many fled the country in their hundreds on board a U.S plane

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
I gat benalvino and prideoflincoln1 banned today grin tha place isa quiet and peaceful. Ya report prideoflincoln2 as are alternative account to Mynd44. rule 19 isa broken
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
uglymods:
I gat benalvino and prideoflincoln1 banned today grin tha place isa quiet and peaceful. Ya report prideoflincoln2 as are alternative account to Mynd44. rule 19 isa broken
What garbage are you talking about. I am at work and that's so much for your ban.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
What garbage are you talking about. I am at work and that's so much for your ban.

Mynd44, Seun this is tha Prideoflincoln1 you banned. isa using alternative account.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
My bad for replying the famous cockroach.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
A cockroach that have at least 12 monikers here is crying like a baby that he's.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by scottmichael197: 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
If we talk about politics in 2021, we shouldn't forget about derek fildebrandt. This member of the political party has acquired a very scandalous experience that is unlikely to help him try his hand in this business in the future. Have you heard of him? This is unbelievably stupid! I personally think that this is unacceptable neither for politicians nor for any other person, so it should be punished more severely.
Did you hear the court? I think this decision can be challenged if you have a decent amount of rights. In any case, it's not a pleasant situation.
What do you think about it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
sanpipita:
New Zealand just entered a national lockdown down after one covid case, in America they will say you are taking away people's freedom and running a communism government

And that's the first case in several months.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
basilico:

And that's the first case in several months.
And you don't even see the irony.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EmmimpactAfrica: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
This message is so interesting, hope Americans will take note as world power nation. The leaders hub is making positive impact to ensure African are not left behind through its seamless program and empowerment like https://www.theleadershub.com.ng/2021/08/achieving-sdgs-goal-8-decent-work-and.html
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
Halo pipo. JESHAL haya doing?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
A cockroach that have at least 12 monikers here is crying like a baby that he's.

Ya break tha law ya pay tha price
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
obixcel:
@bolded spot on. Biden made it look like most people didn't want him to pull the troops out of Afghanistan. The point is how it was done, the method, the stages, the process. The whole thing was so shabby and unplanned, hence the chaos the followed.

chukwendu it been a long time. Lol.

Pretty sure you know more about this things than US national security officials, init ??

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
United States has blocked Billions of $$$ of Afghan Government reserves in US institutions and they have stop the annual $3 Billion aid that they give to Afghan Government yearly. The plot thickens now since the Taliban can't have access to American taxpayers money. Afghanistan is one of the poorest countries in the world being propped up by the monetary and military aids of United States and that's over for now. Interesting time ahead for the Talibans.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
shegzhkn:

chukwendu it been a long time. Lol.

Pretty sure you know more about this things than US national security officials, init ??
That midget is surely a clown. Never left his village in his life but he knows more than Americans about American ways of life.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
That midget is surely a clown. Never left his village in his life but he knows more than Americans about American ways of life.

It horrendous, weighing in on issues he has no idea, just to have an opinion.

dude is so annoying.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
United States has blocked Billions of $$$ of Afghan Government reserves in US institutions and they have stop the annual $3 Billion aid that they give to Afghan Government yearly. The plot thickens now since the Taliban can't have access to American taxpayers money. Afghanistan is one of the poorest countries in the world being propped up by the monetary and military aids of United States and that's over for now. Interesting time ahead for the Talibans.
US need to curtail china and russia influence though and a keep tabs on those jihadists.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
shegzhkn:

It horrendous, weighing in on issues he has no idea, just to have an opinion.

dude is so annoying.
That guy's something else. There are three or four of them here like that. They have been acting crazy since the vile racist Trump they worship was humiliated out of office. They know very little but they yell the most supporting Proud Boys, Nazis and other deplorables in America. Anything President Biden does, they are automatically against. Overwhelming majority of Americans supports getting out of that hell hole called Afghanistan but these Nazi loving, Muslim haters all of a sudden falls in love with the Talibans.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
shegzhkn:

US need to curtail china and russia influence though and a keep tabs on those jihadists.
Absolutely. U S intelligence agencies have a lot of work to do to monitor these terrorists because their targets will be America and American interests worldwide. We can't allow September 11 to happen again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
For a cockroach with at least 12 monikers, that's a new low. Keep wasting your life away Mr Cockroach.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
That guy's something else. There are three or four of them here like that. They have been acting crazy since the vile racist Trump they worship was humiliated out of office. They know very little but they yell the most supporting Proud Boys, Nazis and other deplorables in America. Anything President Biden does, they are automatically against. Overwhelming majority of Americans supports getting out of that hell hole called Afghanistan but these Nazi loving, Muslim haters all of a sudden falls in love with the Talibans.

I honestly can't understand, i mean this guy doesn't think much of people that looks like you.

His 4 years was a disaster and i think there is no point stating the obvious, and the last straw - inciting an insurrection on the foundation of US democracy and those nutcase still thinks he is the Messiah.

There is no reasoning with these folks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Absolutely. U S intelligence agencies have a lot of work to do to monitor these terrorists because their targets will be America and American interests worldwide. We can't allow September 11 to happen again.

Eh , God forbid.

But i think I've read an article on how US can still be active there while gone.

i. Precision Strike with the use of UCAV
ii. Night time raid (CIA SOG & JSOC)

But mess can't happen again, never.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
shegzhkn:

I honestly can't understand, i mean this guy doesn't think much of people that looks like you.

His 4 years was a disaster and i think there is no point stating the obvious, and the last straw - inciting an insurrection on the foundation of US democracy and those nutcase still thinks he is the Messiah.

There is no reasoning with these folks.
You nailed it by saying you can't reason with these folks. They love Trump more than they love their fathers and they will absolve him of his racism, bigotry and xenophobia. Trump who doesn't care about Blacks in his own country will sure look at these loudmouths worshipping him on Nairaland as subhuman but these guys are not smart enough to comprehend that. These particular guy obixcel went to the Embassy twice while Trump was in power and he was refused visa twice but he still licks Trump's ass like a strawberry ice cream.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
You nailed it by saying you can't reason with these folks. They love Trump more than they love their fathers and they will absolve him of his racism, bigotry and xenophobia. Trump who doesn't care about Blacks in his own country will sure look at these loudmouths worshipping him on Nairaland as subhuman but these guys are not smart enough to comprehend that. These particular guy obixcel went to the Embassy twice while Trump was in power and he was refused visa twice but he still licks Trump's ass like a strawberry ice cream.

Not even only black people, the guy is inhumane.

Brian Sicknick - one of the police officers that died during the Capitol incursion voted for the piece of garbage, guess what he did not attend his funeral but biden does.

if not that the country was built on an ingenious foundations of principles and laws and the system of government was fault tolerant trump wanted to pull everything down like completely.

He should be in jail and it quite disturbing that he is a free man.

All those guys i guess see things through the prism of religion the same way he was able to win the Heart of evangelicals in the united states (though i think they are racist).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
You are absolutely right. Growing up in my little corner of Uptown Chicago, seen my fair share of US Presidents and i can tell you Trump is the worst President in America's history. A Master Grifter and a Con Man per excellence who happens to be a snake oil salesman who cares for no one not even his wife and children. He only cares for himself and you can see what he's doing to Rudy Giuliani now that Giuliani needs his Financial support. He's truly one of God's worst creatures on Earth.
shegzhkn:

Not even only black people, the guy is inhumane.

Brian Sicknick - one of the police officers that died during the Capitol incursion voted for the piece of garbage, guess what he did not attend his funeral but biden does.

if not the country was built on an ingenious foundations of principles and laws and the system of government was fault tolerant trump wanted to pull everything down like completely.

He should be in jail and it quite disturbing that he is a free man.

All those guys i guess see things through the prism of religion the same way he was able to win the Heart of evangelicals in the united states (though i think they are racist).

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) (2664) ... (4139) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.