Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,038 members, 7,866,934 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1712291 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) ... (4191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
JESHAL:

I understand why conservatives allowed Abortion, LGBTQ and other depravities, you liberals manipulated compassion to allow these wicked acts to be normalized and the so-called Bible believing evangelicans were fooled, EVOLUTIONARY Biology against LGBTQ ideology no need for religion, same science proofs that a new DNA is formed at birth but conservatives are afraid to speak out against evil, not me
Dude. Take your sermon to Isreal. I just read in the last page that they legalize abortion over there. That's the mecca of evangelicals. I don't care what people decide to do with their body just as I don't care if anyone decides to cum off in people's buttom. Bye.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Evangelynn(f): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Goodvibes007:

As long as they limit the madness to Texas, no problem. I think child support payments should immediately start after 6 weeks in Texas as well.

Forced vasectomies for men too.
They care about the womb but not the responsibilities that comes after
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Evangelynn(f): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Elections does have consequences. I am extremely happy with the news in Texas. The fear and consequences of what happened in Texas would even gear more voters to vote democrats. Fear is what drove them to vote out Trump. Now they have more than just Trump, they have the fear of the supreme court added too LMAO.

The GQP just made the job much more easy for Dems.
The dems should act or they deserve whatever they get in the midterms
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Evangelynn:

The dems should act or they deserve whatever they get in the midterms

Tell us how many abortion ya done.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Dude. Take your sermon to Isreal. I just read in the last page that they legalize abortion over there. That's the mecca of evangelicals. I don't care what people decide to do with their body just as I don't care if anyone decides to cum off in people's buttom. Bye.

You can't Rationalize Abortion as health care and expect me to use my taxpayers money or money from the national debt via deficit spending from currency creation to fund anyone's abortion, regardless of it's legality, I won't support such depravity,Nazi government legalized racist eugenic policies against people outside their race even committing genocide on behalf of their people by legalization, I won't be a party to slaughter and discarding away of unborn infants as intrinsically worthless piece of cells bound by the tgovernment allowing their morality of their mother to decide whether their life has value, I value the sanctity of life and will speak out against any Person or Nation even Israel who legalize or justify the killing of unborn infants
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
JESHAL:

anyway in Isaiah3:12 it happened in Sodom and Gommorah, nothing new, the wicked will continue in his wickedness

Says a Sodomite

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Evangelynn:

Forced vasectomies for men too.
They care about the womb but not the responsibilities that comes after

And they say liberals apply logic and are educated

How many birth control options for men and how many for women, who has the highest odd of preventing children before sex during sex and after sex, men only have before and during with just 3 options vasectomy, condoms and sterilization, women more than 20 options and you want the burden on the man, do you even know the medical risk of vasectomy compared to the safety of IUDS
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibime:

Says a Sodomite

From a fool whose party legalize the killing of unborn infants and celebrates it's babaricism
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
RentAghost:
Mr cluefull, the main okrika is an island I think and I may be wrong I don't remember it being contiguous to port Harcourt township, the reverse is true for obigbo, I don't think your logic applies here

One bridge is all it would take to join Okrika island to PH.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibime:

Says a Sodomite

Ya been exposed to been ah bitchassniger. Ya stfu
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
JESHAL:

From a fool whose party legalize the killing of unborn infants and celebrates it's babaricism

Actually Republicans did.

Richard Nixon was the President when Roe v Wade was passed, and the supreme court was overwhelmingly Republican.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibime:

Richard Nixon was the President when Roe v Wade was passed, and the supreme court was overwhelmingly Republican.

But the current Republican party as at now doesn't support it at all, it was not Republican party legislating it , it was conservative judges who voted it into power, you can't claim to be a mordern conservative and support Abortion, it is against our party policy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibime:

One bridge is all it would take to join Okrika island to PH.

Build the bridge na let's see if okrika local government area will be part of port Harcourt local government area.

The ignorance you two are showing here is becoming embarrassing.

You know the city of port Harcourt is a local government area in itself. You two are clueless
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Evangelynn(f): 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Absolutely. The news is reverberating all over the US even though it happened in Texas - just one state.

This would be the news for a very very longtime. Stuff like this are very personal to Americans. It's like their liberty just got taken away from them by the GQP even though it's just in Texas.

Twitter is wild at the moment.

Very very wild.

The law won't stand for long though, Abortion can never be illegal in the united states,neither will a near total abortion like the one in Texas.

This will only speed up the process to expand the court.From what I read they could still give a decision at any moment they want to see public reaction and the opinions of a few cannot decide the fate of many.

Banning abortions doesn't stop abortions it only stops safe abortions,nobody is forcing anyone to have an abortion but then you don't force your views/beliefs on others.

The funny thing about Texas law is that it doesn't even exempt rape and incest cheesy the overzealousness of these people will only turn Texas blue.

Twitter has been wild,I saw comments like Abbott claims to be pro life but doesn't want to do a pro life thing by making mask mandatory to protect children,GQP is pro life but is against gun control,Had Hillary won this won't happen the blame game of 2016 all over again and criticisms of SCOTUS republiQan appointed justices.

The attention is on Texas,I am waiting for a democratic/federal response,this law won't stand for long though it is just pathetic statistically over 65% of Americans support abortions so I don't know why the majority should lose their way for the minority to have its say it just isn't done and the minority should stop controlling the majority that is why I am frustrated at democrats for being spineless

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Evangelynn(f): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibime:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Evangelynn(f): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
Whatever imaginery battle the GQP is fighting against abortion that has been legalised for over 50 years is a failed one which they would lose and they know this. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibime and RentAghost these are all the district if Port Harcourt local government area. But I am sure you two will still be dragging your ignorance and arguing about what you don't know.

Amadi
Abuloma
Diobu
Elekahia
Mgbundukwu
Npkolu
Oroworukwo
Ochri
Rumukalagbor
Ogbunabali
Oroabali
Orogbum
Portharcourt Township
Rumuwoji
Rumuibekwe
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
benalvino3:

Build the bridge na let's see if okrika local government area will be part of port Harcourt local government area.

The ignorance you two are showing here is becoming embarrassing.

You know the city of port Harcourt is a local government area in itself. You two are clueless

Local Government area does not define cities

Stop being foolish

Obio Akpor LGA contains Woji, Rumuomasi, Rumuokwurusi, Elelenwo, Eliozu, Rumudara, Rumueme, Rumuobiakani, Rumuokoro etc

Are you going to tell me these are not PH towns?

You better stick to Bayelsa geography.

These days, I can get from Okrika to Abuloma by road in just over 30 mins. That means people have started renting in Okrika and Eleme to work in PH. It's only a matter of time before Okrika island will be considered PH. Infact a bridge will link Okrika to Abuloma and Amadi Ama with less than 10 mins drive, same with Woji to Okrika

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Evangelynn:

Very very wild.

The law won't stand for long though, Abortion can never be illegal in the united states,neither will a near total abortion like the one in Texas.

This will only speed up the process to expand the court.From what I read they could still give a decision at any moment they want to see public reaction and the opinions of a few cannot decide the fate of many.

Banning abortions doesn't stop abortions it only stops safe abortions,nobody is forcing anyone to have an abortion but then you don't force your views/beliefs on others.

The funny thing about Texas law is that it doesn't even exempt rape and incest cheesy the overzealousness of these people will only turn Texas blue.

Twitter has been wild,I saw comments like Abbott claims to be pro life but doesn't want to do a pro life thing by making mask mandatory to protect children,GQP is pro life but is against gun control,Had Hillary won this won't happen the blame game of 2016 all over again and criticisms of SCOTUS republiQan appointed justices.

The attention is on Texas,I am waiting for a democratic/federal response,this law won't stand for long though it is just pathetic statistically over 65% of Americans support abortions so I don't know why the majority should lose their way for the minority to have its say it just isn't done and the minority should stop controlling the majority that is why I am frustrated at democrats for being spineless

Safe and legal abortion,
Should it even happen in the first place with all the mordern contraceptions and birth controls , then what's the argument for contraceptions as a choice, stick to abortion solely

Just own it with your chest, you derive pleasure from killing unborn babies, my favorite liberals are the abortionist from the radical left who believe in abortion for it's own sake and won't hide under Rationalizations and vague morality of pro-choice to justify their depravity, they say it as it is, kill an unborn baby because you seem it worthless, we know where their heart truely lies
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibime:

Stop being foolish

Obio Akpor LGA contains Woji, Rumuomasi, Rumuokwurusi, Elelenwo, Eliozu, Rumudara, Rumueme, Rumuobiakani, Rumuokoro etc

These days, I can get from Okrika to Abuloma by road in just over 30 mins. That means people have started renting in Okrika and Eleme to work in PH. It's only a matter of time before Okrika island will be considered PH. Infact a bridge will link Okrika to Abuloma and Amadi Ama with less than 10 mins drive, same with Woji to Okrika

Of course obio-akpor is part of port Harcourt LGA what's not part of port Harcourt LGA is obigbo and ahouda and okrika recardless of the time it takes you to travel from one point to the other.

Why didn't use obigbo instead you use obio-akpor? Because you know obigbo is not in Port Harcourt or part of port Harcourt
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
benalvino3:

Of course obio-akpor is part of port Harcourt LGA what's not part of port Harcourt LGA is obigbo and ahouda and okrika recardless of the time it takes you to travel from one point to the other.

Why didn't use obigbo instead you use obio-akpor? Because you know obigbo is not in Port Harcourt or part of port Harcourt

Obio Akpor is not part of any PH LGA.

They are two different LGA and that throws your ridiculous LGA theory in the bin

LGA does not define a city, what defines a City is where people choose to live and work around a metropolis.

As a kid, getting from Abuloma to Okrika was a 1.5 hr drive, now it's a 30 min drive and only a 20 min drive to Woji. Increasingly Okrika is being taken over by people who work in PH and they are starting to consider themselves PH people.

In a matter of time, with one bridge, Okrika will be closer to PH than Eliozu and co.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibime:

Stop being foolish

Port Harcourt is a LGA of rivers state.
Calabari a LGA has abia, degama and many other districts within Calabari. Obigbo is a district relating to oyigbo
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
benalvino3:

Port Harcourt is a LGA of rivers state.
Calabari a LGA has abia, degama and many other districts within Calabari. Obigbo is a district relating to oyigbo

Obio Akpor is also an LGA of Rivers State and mostly part of Port Harcourt, separate to PHALGA.

Ikwerre LGA and Oyigbo LGA is creeping into PH and parts of Eleme and Okrika LGA are not far behind. No city is fixed in boundary forever

You don't even know how to spell Kalabari and you are arguing Rivers State with its indigenes.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibime:

Obio Akpor is not part of any PH LGA.

They are two different LGA and that throws your ridiculous LGA theory in the bin

LGA does not define a city, what defines a City is where people choose to live and work around a metropolis.

As a kid, getting from Abuloma to Okrika was a 1.5 hr drive, now it's a 30 min drive and only a 20 min drive to Woji. Increasingly Okrika is being taken over by people who work in PH and they are starting to consider themselves PH people.

In a matter of time, with one bridge, Okrika will be closer to PH than Eliozu and co.

LGA does not define a city like anyone is making such a claim.

If you like build a bridge and reduce travel time it does not make okrika part of port Harcourt (phalga)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
benalvino3:

LGA does not define a city like anyone is making such a claim.

If you like build a bridge and reduce travel time it does not make okrika part of port Harcourt (phalga)

Nobody asked you about PHALGA. They asked you about PortHarcourt

You now want to remove Obio Akpor from PortHarcourt to fit your crime statistics.

Fück it, Borokiri alone (which is in PHALGA) will match Chicago yearly deaths by violence if care is not taken.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibime:

Obio Akpor is also an LGA of Rivers State and mostly part of Port Harcourt, separate to PHALGA.

Ikwerre LGA and Oyigbo LGA is creeping into PH and parts of Eleme and Okrika LGA are not far behind. No city is fixed in boundary forever

You don't even know how to spell Kalabari and you are arguing Rivers State with its indigenes.

Everything is part of rivers state in respect to this topic we are discussing so that's not a point. Even Port Harcourt is part of rivers state.

Oyigbo is crippling into port Harcourt. Thanks for admitting its not in Port Harcourt. It took a lot of time to get you to admit this but it's OK. How long will it take to crip into port Harcourt and where did you get that from?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
benalvino3:

Everything is part of rivers state in respect to this topic we are discussing so that's not a point. Even Port Harcourt is part of rivers state.

Oyigbo is crippling into port Harcourt. Thanks for admitting its not in Port Harcourt. It took a lot of time to get you to admit this but it's OK. How long will it take to crip into port Harcourt and where did you get that from?

Creeping means part of it are already in Port Harcourt.

Also a historic context from you since you are not a PH boy. Original PH stops at D-Line in my father's Day. He can also claim anything North of D-Line is not PH, but that's not his call to make. The people and the population decide.

This red line is the location of Port Harcourt refinery, right in the middle of Okrika and Eleme. PH is expanding into us and there is nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Unlimited22: 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
benalvino3:

Lol. I live in Port Harcourt. I won't follow your argument from the beginning, but let me make this point.

Port Harcourt International Airport is located in Omagwa, which is in Ikwerre LGA. Afam Power Station is in Oyigbo LGA. PHALGA is vastly different from Port Harcourt metropolis, which Includes area from up to 5 or 6 different LGAs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibime:

Nobody asked you about PHALGA. They asked you about PortHarcourt

You now want to remove Obio Akpor from PortHarcourt to fit your crime statistics.

Fück it, Borokiri alone (which is in PHALGA) will match Chicago yearly deaths by violence if care is not taken.

Phalga is short for Port Harcourt local government area.

I grew up in borikiri. Where the great Rex Lawson lives. I know his grand children. My cousin even married one of his grand children. They lived at number 11 Rex Lawson. I went to comprehensive secondary school. You are a liar acting like you know but you don't know anything. When borikiri was even hot around 2005 it was your Friends MEND that was terrorizing the place also at marine base. We still have loads of properties in borikiri. The place is safe and peaceful.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
benalvino3:

Phalga is short for Port Harcourt local government area.

I grew up in borikiri. Where the great Rex Lawson lives. I know his grand children. My cousin even married one of his grand children. They lived at number 11 Rex Lawson. I went to comprehensive secondary school. You are a liar acting like you know but you don't know anything. When borikiri was even hot around 2005 it was your Friends MEND that was terrorizing the place also at marine base. We still have loads of properties in borikiri. The place is safe and peaceful.

I grew up in Borokiri right near Comproboko on Okarki Street and swim in Ipukulu river behind your school and play football everyday on your school grounds. You can't tell me anything about Town.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Unlimited22:

Lol. I live in Port Harcourt. I won't follow your argument from the beginning, but let me make this point.

Port Harcourt International Airport is located in Omagwa, which is in Ikwerre LGA. Afam Power Station is in Oyigbo LGA. PHALGA is vastly different from Port Harcourt metropolis, which Includes area from up to 5 or 6 different LGAs

Pls follow the argument from the beginning
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibime:

I grew up in Borokiri right near Comproboko on Okarki Street and swim in Ipukulu river behind your school. You can't tell me anything about Town.

I can tell you because you are lying through your teeth

(1) (2) (3) ... (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) ... (4191) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.