Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,780 members, 7,862,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1704453 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) ... (4184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Sunshinegold44: 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Can you share us with delicious USA today headline news
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibime:

I grew up in Borokiri right near Comproboko on Okarki Street and swim in Ipukulu river behind your school and play football everyday on your school grounds. You can't tell me anything about Town.

You can get to Ipukulu river through my secondary school. These days that region is called new road.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
benalvino3:

I can tell you because you are lying through your teeth

Are you telling me from Lagos bus stop to Comprehensive, dozens of people don't die in a year from violence. Who is keeping statistics for you?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
benalvino3:

You can get to Ipukulu river through my secondary school. These days that region is called new road.

I was there when they were building that road. Those must be the days Navy boys make you do frog jump everyday from Navy base to Comproboko. That must be when you fell in love with authoritarianism.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibime:

Are you telling me from Lagos bus stop to Comprehensive, dozens of people don't die in a year from violence. Who is keeping statistics for you?

I didn't say that people don't die, I said it's no where near the rate in Chicago. That's a fact. My days in Uni, UST that's where I experienced gun violence. Even my bench mate in secondary school was executed in UST because he joined a cult. I went into uni before him and when he got admission one year later, he came to my house and we went to a bar. That's when I notice his behavior is different and ever since I stayed away from him. He also respected my choice to stay away from him and never get close to me at uni even when we are at the same place. When he was executed I was the one getting calls and I had to break the bad news to his mom.

I didn't attend his funeral too because I don't know who will be there and I don't associate with such kind of people.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibime:

I was there when they were building that road. Those must be the days Navy boys make you do frog jump everyday from Navy base to Comproboko. That must be when you fell in love with authoritarianism.

That's correct. We go to school late we get punishments from navy. Sometimes they make us cut grass in their barracks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
benalvino3:

That's correct. We go to school late we get punishments from navy. Sometimes they make us cut grass in their barracks.

I know Una well. I dey laugh Una well every morning when Navy dey punish Una. That's when you fell in love with Authoritarian figures. I only got punishment from Navy once for beating up a boy from their barracks. They made me and my guy
clean out out their barracks, then carry each other on our backs all the way back to Okarki.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ibime:

I know Una well. I dey laugh Una well every morning when Navy dey punish Una. That's when you fell in love with Authoritarian figures. I only got punishment from Navy once for beating up a boy from their barracks. They made me and my guy
clean out out their barracks, then carry each other on our backs all the way back to Okarki.

Yeah, you best be on your best behavior then. Sandfield was used to avoid them before when the place was just sands, birds and elephant grass. Because sometimes when we leave school before school close and you jam navy, your own don finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
I don't know anywhere in Port Harcourt, but I enjoyed this port Harcourt discussion. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 11:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
basilico:

Honestly I saw this brought up on this thread.
But as usual I ignored going deep into personals And now that I have , I'll think the sexpert was bragging about being an alpha female So that question seems to be a challenge to her.

Like in a religious forum Someone in an AMA ( Ask Me Anything) bragged he had read and crammed the bible And that he knew everything about the bible.
He was asked "who was the owner of the. cockerel that crowed three times the night Peter denied Jesus?".

I see that question by dapcity in the same light and context.
What sort of lame excuse is this??

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 2:22am On Sep 02, 2021
Evangelynn:

Very very wild.

The law won't stand for long though, Abortion can never be illegal in the united states,neither will a near total abortion like the one in Texas.

This will only speed up the process to expand the court.From what I read they could still give a decision at any moment they want to see public reaction and the opinions of a few cannot decide the fate of many.

Banning abortions doesn't stop abortions it only stops safe abortions,nobody is forcing anyone to have an abortion but then you don't force your views/beliefs on others.

The funny thing about Texas law is that it doesn't even exempt rape and incest cheesy the overzealousness of these people will only turn Texas blue.

Twitter has been wild,I saw comments like Abbott claims to be pro life but doesn't want to do a pro life thing by making mask mandatory to protect children,GQP is pro life but is against gun control,Had Hillary won this won't happen the blame game of 2016 all over again and criticisms of SCOTUS republiQan appointed justices.

The attention is on Texas,I am waiting for a democratic/federal response,this law won't stand for long though it is just pathetic statistically over 65% of Americans support abortions so I don't know why the majority should lose their way for the minority to have its say it just isn't done and the minority should stop controlling the majority that is why I am frustrated at democrats for being spineless
There might be a need to evacuate some women and girls from Texas. Abortion bounty hunters (Christian Taliban) would be roaming around like slave catchers. $10,000 per reporting. Lol.

Trump is also trending alongside Texas. Lots of anger being directed towards him and the GQP. People are wondering how long it's going to take for America to recover from the damage he inflicted on the country. Some are recalling how he also lost the popular vote to Hillary by 2.87 million and said Hillary was right all along. What a fine day in America.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Manshot1: 3:54am On Sep 02, 2021
All you antivaxers here. When are you taking ivercitimin or whats that horse drug called.

We need to fight covid you know

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:50am On Sep 02, 2021
Manshot1:
All you antivaxers here. When are you taking ivercitimin or whats that horse drug called.

We need to fight covid you know

mrna is a gene vaccine. Do you take GM foods?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 5:58am On Sep 02, 2021
RentAghost:
except in chemistry pure gas is different from colloids and suspensions so the analogy is perfectly accurate if you don't mind me emphasising that way, it is your understanding that is not

So in summary the mask works?
I want to hear you say it without the word salad.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 6:00am On Sep 02, 2021
Ibime:

The respiratory droplets that carry Covid are liquid droplets and a droplet might be 2,000 times the size of a fart molecule

The fart molecule itself is 250 times smaller than the virus talkless of the droplet

Wow,
So the droplets are do big that N95 mask are needed,

Do the mask work? I need a straight answer.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 6:47am On Sep 02, 2021
pryme:

Wow,
So the droplets are do big that N95 mask are needed,

Do the mask work? I need a straight answer.

Keep your indoctrination to yourself, not about to go down a rabbit hole with you. How many years did you do in Medical school? Simple distinction of gases from liquid droplets, you failed.

Last time you used to visit this thread was to rant how election was stolen. You are a disturbed individual, someone who said you hated Trump because Eminem dissed him (in October 2017) only to later find out he is an Alpha male and fell in love with him. I am not about to start arguing healthcare with someone whose world view was only shaped in the last 3 years. Clearly you are nothing but a recently indoctrinated cultist with no independent thought of your own. Everything from masks to vaccines to stolen elections, you just march with the death cult you got indoctrinated in 3 years ago.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2021
basilico:

mrna is a gene vaccine.
Barefaced lie again. It's a new month. Don't start it with dishonesty.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2021
Goodvibes007:

There might be a need to evacuate some women and girls from Texas. Abortion bounty hunters (Christian Taliban) would be roaming around like slave catchers. $10,000 per reporting. Lol.

Trump is also trending alongside Texas. Lots of anger being directed towards him and the GQP. People are wondering how long it's going to take for America to recover from the damage he inflicted on the country. Some are recalling how he also lost the popular vote to Hillary by 2.87 million and said Hillary was right all along. What a fine day in America.

Removing women to find a way to kill innocent babies that did not exist by themselves

Heartless demon

Stupid paedophiles mutilating children and killing unborn babies

Spits
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroyer: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2021
Kokobilo87:

AmazonTopaz ya die of malaria, bayelsaowei ya die of malaria, DissTroyer ya die of malaria PrideofLincoln1 moma isa die of malaria grin only buhari isa survive malaria because isa get a visa grin

LOL.
Don't be so certain I didn't die. This thread is a ghost town anyway so maybe I fit right in.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2021
The paid coon got denied a Covid test:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2021
Two fools.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2021
Goodvibes007:
Two fools.
grin grin...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Barefaced lie again. It's a new month. Don't start it with dishonesty.

If I posted everything I read here You would never
work wasting all your time on fact check leftist website.
GM food is genetically engineered.It does not alter your genetic makeup.
Why do people hate GM foods.

Joe Rogan tested positive last Saturday for the rona. He took Ivermectin, monoclonals, zinc and predinsone. By yesterday he said he was feeling fine.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kamala Harris making taliban great again

A Blackhawk copter homes in steered by an afghan forces pilot.

The image translation.
This glorious pilot
His name is Idris Momand.
A resident of Kunar, he had flown the plane to a safe area of Kunar on the day of the fall of Kabul.
He returned to Kabul today and made peace.
And handed it over to the Mujahideen.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by RentAghost: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
benalvino3:

The logic applies because it's still part of rivers state.

In your post like someone Said here you contradict yourself because you don't know what you are saying. One hand you are saying obigbo is part of port Harcourt and on the other hand you are saying it's the entry point to port Harcourt. You don't understand rivers state or Port Harcourt for that matter.
I used the term "contiguous " so stop confusing yourself, obigbo is contiguous to wherever you think is the main port Harcourt, okrika is not.

I think you like argument a lot especially over irrelevant issues, the curfew in port Harcourt is also active in obigbo but not okrika, how do you figure this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Evangelynn:

Very very wild.

The law won't stand for long though, Abortion can never be illegal in the united states,neither will a near total abortion like the one in Texas.

This will only speed up the process to expand the court.From what I read they could still give a decision at any moment they want to see public reaction and the opinions of a few cannot decide the fate of many.

Banning abortions doesn't stop abortions it only stops safe abortions,nobody is forcing anyone to have an abortion but then you don't force your views/beliefs on others.

The funny thing about Texas law is that it doesn't even exempt rape and incest cheesy the overzealousness of these people will only turn Texas blue.

Twitter has been wild,I saw comments like Abbott claims to be pro life but doesn't want to do a pro life thing by making mask mandatory to protect children,GQP is pro life but is against gun control,Had Hillary won this won't happen the blame game of 2016 all over again and criticisms of SCOTUS republiQan appointed justices.

The attention is on Texas,I am waiting for a democratic/federal response,this law won't stand for long though it is just pathetic statistically over 65% of Americans support abortions so I don't know why the majority should lose their way for the minority to have its say it just isn't done and the minority should stop controlling the majority that is why I am frustrated at democrats for being spineless
And it's still wild.

#TexasTaliban is trending number one in the USA. The GQP just ignited the mid-term elections. They successfully energized the Dems voters and youngsters reminding them of the dangers of not coming out to vote.

The TikTok generation have also gone after the Texas bounty hunter website.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Evangelynn(f): 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

And it's still wild.
TexasTaliban is trending number one in the USA. The GQP just successfully energized the Dems voters and youngsters.

The tiktok generation have also gone after the bounty hunter website.
Ask the conservative justices of the US supreme court where it is legal to place bounties on people.

Women in Texas have to be evacuated from there,To wear a mask is their body and choice,but to have access to reproductive care and choose is your body their choice cheesy cheesy.

I want the democrats to act.I read through Elie Mystal post on twitter where he said that since the law applies to only Texans Biden can use federal intervention to circumvent the law for a while,but will they act?

I am even surprised that it isn't yet a codified law like in other countries,as for expanding the courts it is long overdue

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Evangelynn(f): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
As it stands now a lot of people who were wary of Amy Coney Barrett's nomination to the supreme court and Trump's shocking win in 2016 were right.

Hillary Clinton was right,she said all these was in jeopardy during the presidential debate

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by RentAghost: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
benalvino3:

You clearly do not know how things unfold. You have shown yourself to be clueless.

When did the US pull out and when did the Taliban take Kabul. Answer this questions.

What was Biden telling reporters who were telling him that taliban is ceasing province and are heading towards Kabul?

I think you are posting from ignorance. You clearly do not know the timeline of events leading to this chaotic evacuation of citizens
oga don't project your laughable ignorance on me pretending to know stuff you're clueless about. The U.S has been pulling out even before the Taliban steamrolled over the Afghan forces, why? That was the deal the U.S under trump made, the Afghan forces were supposed to be the ones fighting the Taliban not the U.S, the U.S withdrawal only became chaotic because the Afghan army capitulated and the U.S were already committed to non combat operations. The withdrawal started before the Afghan forces capitulation, through the Taliban steamrolling over Afghan government controlled territories, through the siege of Kabul and their eventual entry into Kabul, so stop your republicoon tinged noise making, Biden did a terrific job and the withdrawal even with the associated chaos remains the correct decision

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by RentAghost: 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
benalvino3:

Build the bridge na let's see if okrika local government area will be part of port Harcourt local government area.

The ignorance you two are showing here is becoming embarrassing.

You know the city of port Harcourt is a local government area in itself. You two are clueless
as it stands today obigbo is part of port Harcourt because it is contiguous to it, okrika isn't, hate it, fight it, it still remains a fact. Good day

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by RentAghost: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
Unlimited22:

Lol. I live in Port Harcourt. I won't follow your argument from the beginning, but let me make this point.

Port Harcourt International Airport is located in Omagwa, which is in Ikwerre LGA. Afam Power Station is in Oyigbo LGA. PHALGA is vastly different from Port Harcourt metropolis, which Includes area from up to 5 or 6 different LGAs
the dude likes argument for the sake of argument, he is singularly trying to define which townships fall or do not fall into port Harcourt metropolis on his own

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) ... (4184) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.