Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1680883 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) ... (4165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
ono:

The traditional ways of winning have always been through rallies - and it is the most trusted and demonstrable way of showing how well you cared for those you want to govern.

This must be the reason they just count numbers at rallies and call a win for president.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
gambojimeta:

Ya. Ma firs response to Koko. I Isa got banned. Da lunatics on da right Isa report me. Well I Isa haf 20moniker to replace AlhajiGambojimeta jus like kokobilo87 bastardboy Isa haf 20moniker grin
well, fire can quench smoke I suppose cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
One thing about winners is that they don't notice losers.

A winner like myself cannot notice the loser above that is so obsessed with me when funny enough I just find it repulsive to read the trash he post.

Any way cry more Topaz will not respond to an Akure dropout

Yet, you notice losers too much! But I guess you can henceforth start showing you believe the above.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy maybe the mods will pay attention finally and clean this shit up, they failed to do their jobs so we devolved and neutralise the stinkers for them
Ya. Da will be Isa great day if dey do Samthing.

As far nah, dis thread Isa playground for donkeys United grin.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
God punish you and your lying mouth there.
I will post the link to that thread here and expose you.
That thread was Uniben admission thread for 2017/2018 session and by then I was in my 500 level studying law and I disseminated information that guided aspirants on their admission process and you were clearly on that thread seeking for information for admission process.
It was rather unfortunate that you couldn't make it as you failed woefully in the post UTME and you then left the thread and dunno what later became of you then.
You don't even have an idea that I know you to be an atheist and I also have your pictures and I will post them on this forum so everyone here can see you and take note of you
no way you attended same uni as I, no effing way

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TurnNewLeaf: 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
see who's crying now embarassed boo hooo embarassed poor baby doesn't want trouble but goes looking for it grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
I'm busy, by 8pm your story would be put on front-page, you criminal I will expose you.
Like I said 8pm tonight check nairaland front-page I will make you and AmazonTopaz trend negatively.
See you then.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Some you reply to and some you ignore completely. These are guys that were born and raised under dictatorships and that's why they are in love with Trump and his vices like racism, xenophobia, misogyny, and pathological lying. Who in his or her right mind in Africa will say they prefer Proud Boys, Nazi and White Supremacists over African Americans except these cursed losers in the game of life.

Turnnewleaf wants to expose me,I hear he has pictures too.

So I am still waiting, according to him he said I did post utme and wasn't given admission in Uniben he has everything from my other username.

I am still waiting for him anyway they say I am a chronic liar so let me lie with my full chest too.

Turnnewleaf do well to come and embarass yourself here then God will punish you if you cannot find my pictures and relevant information about me that you claim I posted on this forum grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
I'm busy, by 8pm your story would be put on front-page, you criminal I will expose you.
Like I said 8pm tonight check nairaland front-page I will make you and AmazonTopaz trend negatively.
See you then.

Lol,clown grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
gambojimeta:

Ya dapo Isa mentally unbalanced fram years of dapo pa violating dapo shithole
bloody hell! shocked birds of a feather, dapo and kolobelow koloabove! No wonder they get along with each other! Measuring buttcrack diameters, sphincter elasticity and exchanging ramming stories with each other shocked

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Dapcity247 look at this prost liar. STD factory. AmazonTopaz isa chronic liar.

This isa last year. Benalvino3 isa expose this donkey witha information, she isa lie, I isa find out.

But you said I was a prostitute who is lying here grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
See you then.
grin grin grin
Whata donkey
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya reduced to Koko above and below. Ya donkey not have what to say
so? Where's the "it" you promised to bring on? Don't fizzle out so soon, I was beginning to enjoy hazing you cheesy cheesy don't run away pleaaaazzz grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
See you then.
Did one Isa big donkey. Isa want ta expose galactichorde. Isa want ta expose amazontopaz. Plis, I wan Isa exposure too. Add dapo and kokobilo87 to da list ov ya exposure too.

Ya donkey
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TurnNewLeaf: 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Turnnewleaf wants to expose me,I hear he has pictures too.

So I am still waiting, according to him he said I did post utme and wasn't given admission in Uniben he has everything from my other username.

I am still waiting for him anyway they say I am a chronic liar so let me lie with my full chest too.

Turnnewleaf do well to come and embarass yourself here then God will punish you if you cannot find my pictures and relevant information about me that you claim I posted on this forum grin
the God that you don't believe exists You're now calling on Him?
Like I said 8pm. I'll ignore your mentions from henceforth so if you know what's good for you best desist from quoting me.
8pm the whole nairaland will see your face, hear your story and I pray you survive this
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
Anyone see da apprentice donkey (basiliKo) taday.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
gambojimeta:
.ya Al da muscle are tension less. Da smallsmalls areaboys Isa show no mercy wit da skunk filled gbolas grin
holly monolly! Them area boys fagged him too! shocked bwahahahahahahaha grin cheesy oh I feel sorry for him!.....................nah, just kidding, not sorry! tongue

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
the God that you don't believe exists You're now calling on Him?
Like I said 8pm. I'll ignore your mentions from henceforth so if you know what's good for you best desist from quoting me.
8pm the whole nairaland will see your face, hear your story and I pray you survive this
grin grin grin grin
Many Isa mad but few Isa roaming

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
holly monolly! Them area boys fagged him too! shocked bwahahahahahahaha grin cheesy oh I feel sorry for him!.....................nah, just kidding, not sorry! tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya donkey focus, ya need attention ya get it.
where's the "it"? undecided how long am I supposed to wait hoeboy?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dapcity247:

i will always say it anyone that takes that AmazonTopaz sl*t seriously on these thread is a fool, just like PrideofLincoln whom is most senior fool on these thread, anything she claims is liessss, she is a fat ugly looking prost that is surviving on the d*cks of okada men who dont have money and gives her #500 to knack, she uses cheap data to chat on nairaland or free basic as no money to use social media apps

law student my foot, someone that is fvcking aged and living in a brothe*l
akure drop out! Fvck off!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ginalz: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

naaaa. ya shoe isa inanimate thang. ya shame yet? ya here 5pages on witha no sensible talk. ya my slave doing ma bidding. ya soon make another moniker like Goodvibes007(kokobilomama) and obrigado Ginalz. then we mess it all up in tha thread. ya my slave, i own ya, you own nothing but tha mud in ya shoe
Ya is ah mumu with ah poteaux ah poteaux brain.

Ya isa so ah desperate ya isa talks ah nonsensicals! Ya isa claim ya isa expose ah pipo back ina da Dai but ya kant ah even knoweth who I is grin grin grin
Ya mama isa right Dat ya isa messed up ah mentally grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
I will deal with you.
how soon? I'm interested grin or will you unearth posts of me seeking admission too? cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
gambojimeta:

Did one Isa big donkey. Isa want ta expose galactichorde. Isa want ta expose amazontopaz. Plis, I wan Isa exposure too. Add dapo and kokobilo87 to da list ov ya exposure too.

There is nothing to expose about me because I personally don't give a hoot,he should just join the list of miserable fellows who have tried to.

Anyway let me save turnnewleaf the stress and trouble you all can search ladyhippolyta88 on the education section go to the second page and enter the thread the miserable fellow is talking about,I recall the person using my monicker at the time was not active on the thread the person actually made 3-4 comments on the thread and was seeking admission at the time for Uniben which he never stated on the forum whether or not he got it I personally didn't attend that school or applied for it when I was in the university.

Anyway turnnewleaf do well to post a picture of me because I don't recall anybody posting any picture of me neither did I post one myself anyway please expose me by 8pm.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ginalz: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
Dapcity247:

i will always say it anyone that takes that AmazonTopaz sl*t seriously on these thread is a fool, just like PrideofLincoln whom is most senior fool on these thread, anything she claims is liessss, she is a fat ugly looking prost that is surviving on the d*cks of okada men who dont have money and gives her #500 to knack, she uses cheap data to chat on nairaland or free basic as no money to use social media apps

law student my foot, someone that is fvcking aged and living in a brothe*l
Shush ya sodomite. Ya isa nat ina position to ah talks. Ya is ah love battyhole dan water and ah air grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
I will deal with you.

Please sir deal with me join.

Help pay my school fees Uniben don give me admission na na chemistry them give me and I never fit pay abeg sir grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
budaatum:

Yet, you notice losers too much! But I guess you can henceforth start showing you believe the above.
budaaa left alone, your lone post will be lost in the tide of their rubbish and go unnoticed by the target audience, we serve a purpose, a necessary evil, we are not proud of it, but the mods aren't doing their jobs and this room needs purging

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

naaaa. ya shoe isa inanimate thang. ya shame yet? ya here 5pages on witha no sensible talk. ya my slave doing ma bidding. ya soon make another moniker like Goodvibes007(kokobilomama) and obrigado Ginalz. then we mess it all up in tha thread. ya my slave, i own ya, you own nothing but tha mud in ya shoe
Ya Nairaland addicted donkey. Ya only slave Isa Onoi,, dapcity, benalv, disstroy, basiliko.. da idiots suck up to ya all da time encouraging ya kraziness. Association of krazy donkeys

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ginalz: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
God punish you and your lying mouth there.
I will post the link to that thread here and expose you.
That thread was Uniben admission thread for 2017/2018 session and by then I was in my 500 level studying law and I disseminated information that guided aspirants on their admission process and you were clearly on that thread seeking for information for admission process.
It was rather unfortunate that you couldn't make it as you failed woefully in the post UTME and you then left the thread and dunno what later became of you then.
You don't even have an idea that I know you to be an atheist and I also have your pictures and I will post them on this forum so everyone here can see you and take note of you
Everi one isa ah Sherlock ah Holmes on ah dis thread undecided

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
no way you attended same uni as I, no effing way

Ya lying donkey. Ya still get tha rape. Tha attention ya seek ya get
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Please sir deal with me join.

Help pay my school fees Uniben don give me admission na na chemistry them give me and I never fit pay abeg sir grin
Isa church rat wan deal wit human grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
how soon? I'm interested grin or will you unearth posts of me seeking admission too? cheesy
You can search ladyhippolyta88 education section and see what he wants to expose the funny thing (If I talk,he will say I am lying)

Let me even post it here grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ginalz:

Everi one isa ah Sherlock ah Holmes on ah dis thread undecided
Sherlock Holmes, jackbauer and inspector gadget grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) ... (4165) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.