Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1679195 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) ... (4165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ginalz:

Everi one isa ah Sherlock ah Holmes on ah dis thread undecided

He cannot resist the urge to shalaye grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
I'm busy, by 8pm your story would be put on front-page, you criminal I will expose you.
Like I said 8pm tonight check nairaland front-page I will make you and AmazonTopaz trend negatively.
See you then.
I look forward to it grin make the story a bestseller though, if you're/were in uniben by 2019, you should call me bross, I came and left before you ever gained admission sef small boy cool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ginalz: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
gambojimeta:

Ya Nairaland addicted donkey. Ya only slave Isa Onoi,, dapcity, benalv, disstroy, basiliko.. da idiots suck up to ya all da time encouraging ya kraziness. Association of krazy donkeys
His ah mama ah exposee ah him as ah mentally ah disturb.
Papa ah beat him like a mule and he ah say donkey and ah prostitute for dah first ah 4 years of him ah life

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya lying donkey. Ya still get tha rape. Tha attention ya seek ya get
Likey ya ma puss get rammed by area bwoys. Ya chief donkey

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You can search ladyhippolyta88 education section and see what he wants to expose the funny thing (If I talk,he will say I am lying)

Let me even post it here grin

Ya shut ya mouth ya lying ugly pig witha STD. Ya expose
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ginalz:

His ah mama ah exposee ah him as ah mentally ah disturb.
Papa ah beat him like a mule and he ah say donkey and ah prostitute for dah first ah 4 years of him ah life
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Isa why Isa chief donkey on da thread fa

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya chief donkey

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
gambojimeta:

Did one Isa big donkey. Isa want ta expose galactichorde. Isa want ta expose amazontopaz. Plis, I wan Isa exposure too. Add dapo and kokobilo87 to da list ov ya exposure too.

Ya donkey
no one wants to be left out of the exposure galore! grin no way someone this daft read law in unibest! No way!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
the God that you don't believe exists You're now calling on Him?
Like I said 8pm. I'll ignore your mentions from henceforth so if you know what's good for you best desist from quoting me.
8pm the whole nairaland will see your face, hear your story and I pray you survive this
8pm is a date

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
budaaa left alone, your lone post will be lost in the tide of their rubbish and go unnoticed by the target audience, we serve a purpose, a necessary evil, we are no proud of it, but the mods aren't doing their jobs and this room needs purging
Ya my slave, I ask ya to help mua mess tha thread and ya helping. Ya been a good goat. Budaatum ya talk to ah dog too? Tha dog need attention so I isa give it
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya my slave, I ask ya to help mua mess tha thread and ya helping. Ya been a good goat. Budaatum ya talk to ah dog too? Tha dog need attention so I isa give it
Ya love da attention, ya get da attention. Ya Nairaland addicted chief donkey. See ya gworo chewing donkey teeth

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/3771091/2017-2018-uniben-admission-thread/170#63176023

This is the thread turnnewleaf wants to expose me on anyway I invite you all to this thread come and read also turnnewleaf look for where I did post utme in Uniben and said I was denied one.

Anyway guys for your reading pleasure.Turnnewleaf I need my pictures released for your viewing pleasure.

Please expose me when you are done I will comment

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

There is nothing to expose about me because I personally don't give a hoot,he should just join the list of miserable fellows who have tried to.

Anyway let me save turnnewleaf the stress and trouble you all can search ladyhippolyta88 on the education section go to the second page and enter the thread the miserable fellow is talking about,I recall the person using my monicker at the time was not active on the thread the person actually made 3-4 comments on the thread and was seeking admission at the time for Uniben which he never stated on the forum whether or not he got it I personally didn't attend that school or applied for it when I was in the university.

Anyway turnnewleaf do well to post a picture of me because I don't recall anybody posting any picture of me neither did I post one myself anyway please expose me by 8pm.
me, I want to know things I never knew about myself grin I will be tuning In for the big reveal! The real kraken! cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Please sir deal with me join.

Help pay my school fees Uniben don give me admission na na chemistry them give me and I never fit pay abeg sir grin
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya lying donkey. Ya still get tha rape. Tha attention ya seek ya get
the rape? undecided that's new, regale me buttcrack boy grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
the rape? undecided that's new, regale me buttcrack boy grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ginalz: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya isa embarrassment. Desperation isa ah sad ah sad ting. #flustered

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
the God that you don't believe exists You're now calling on Him?
Like I said 8pm. I'll ignore your mentions from henceforth so if you know what's good for you best desist from quoting me.
8pm the whole nairaland will see your face, hear your story and I pray you survive this

First and foremost I am not an atheist but agnostic,when you cannot get that right it is obvious you will fail and don't know zilch about me.

I have never given any information I am not cautious of giving on nairaland so in a nutshell you cannot expose me based on what I posted or what someone with access to my phone posted years back.

Another thing as well I have nothing to hide to be scared about the way you hype your failed detective skills make me wonder if truly you know me or anything about me but we are all waiting for the big reveal hopefully you don't reveal the information of someone else and pass it off as me.
I don't know what is best for me I will keep mentioning you until you expose me here by 8pm I may not be online why not bring it forward we are all interested in the big reveal.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

the only STD vectors we know here are you, dapshitty, benalvino3 and diseasetroy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
budaaa left alone, your lone post will be lost in the tide of their rubbish and go unnoticed by the target audience, we serve a purpose, a necessary evil, we are no proud of it, but the mods aren't doing their jobs and this room needs purging

Not true, Gala. Intelligent people would skip the unintelligent rubbish and read only the intelligent posts. I've just been through about 6 pages and Wirinet's intelligent posts and that one from Amazon were the only one's I read more than a few lines of while skipping their rubbish.

Report their rubbish if it breaks the rules. The mods would get round to banning them in due time. We all know they need the time out.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
me, I want to know things I never knew about myself grin I will be tuning In for the big reveal! The real kraken! cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

The turnnewleaf guy knows things about me that I don't even know about myself.

Anyway let me go and be busy by 8pm if I am online he should do well to expose me..
What a clown he is grin he is just one of the few minions on nairaland who dedicate their time to trolling people.I didn't know I was that important anyway I am waiting for the dude to dig up as much as he can grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

are you appealing to my love of decorum by pointing out how messed the thread is?bwahahahahahahaha grin cheesy you're an amateur at reverse psychology buttcrack boy! cheesy when you want to beg, beg openely not stylishly tongue

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilomama: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ginalz:

Ya is ah mumu with ah poteaux ah poteaux brain.

Ya isa so ah desperate ya isa talks ah nonsensicals! Ya isa claim ya isa expose ah pipo back ina da Dai but ya kant ah even knoweth who I is grin grin grin
Ya mama isa right Dat ya isa messed up ah mentally grin
My pikin ah Kokobilo87 isa ah good at ah deflections. He isa ah greatest at ah twists ah tingz when he isa cornered...just like ah papa cry

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

First and foremost I am not an atheist but agnostic,when you cannot get that right it is obvious you will fail and don't know zilch about me.

I have never given any information I am not cautious of giving on nairaland so in a nutshell you cannot expose me based on what I posted or what someone with access to my phone posted years back.

Another thing as well I have nothing to hide to be scared about the way you hype your failed detective skills make me wonder if truly you know me or anything about me but we are all waiting for the big reveal hopefully you don't reveal the information of someone else and pass it off as me.
I don't know what is best for me I will keep mentioning you until you expose me here by 8pm I may not be online why not bring it forward we are all interested in the big reveal.

Ya also a prost. Shat ya miserable mouth ya donkey. Good for natting liar
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
budaatum:

Not true, Gala. Intelligent people would skip the unintelligent rubbish and read only the intelligent posts. I've just been through about 6 pages and Wirinet's intelligent posts and that one from Amazon were the only one's I read more than a few lines of while skipping their rubbish.

Report their rubbish if it breaks the rules. The mods would get round to banning them in due time. We all know they need the time out.

There is a particular one I don't want reported though.It concerns the one that says he wants to expose me please budaa don't report him Galactic and I are waiting for him to expose us by 8pm.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

That said, please continue responding to them if you so wish. I'm certain it serves its purpose. I just have better things to do with my precious time than waste it on qrackpots.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
no one wants to be left out of the exposure galore! grin no way someone this daft read law in unibest! No way!

@bold, turnnewleaf take your sub grin

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ginalz: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
budaaa left alone, your lone post will be lost in the tide of their rubbish and go unnoticed by the target audience, we serve a purpose, a necessary evil, we are not proud of it, but the mods aren't doing their jobs and this room needs purging
Dah foooolish ina ah nut ah shell. He can ah sell his mama foe ah an attencion

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
budaatum:

when the intelligent post is one in fifty, it is big ask to expect people to read through the trash hunting for the lone nugget, the effort just isn't worth the trouble

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya also a prost. Shat ya miserable mouth ya donkey. Good for natting liar
where's the "it" you promised me buttcrack sphincterless how boy! Or are you avoiding me already?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
when the intelligent post is one in fifty, it is big ask to expect people to read through the trash hunting for the lone nugget, the effort just isn't worth the trouble

You need to trust us. I hunt for your nuggets.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilomama:

My pikin ah Kokobilo87 isa ah good at ah deflections. He isa ah greatest at ah twists ah tingz when he isa cornered...just like ah papa cry
Ya. Dat ya pikini needs Isa chain like ekuke. Soon iya become 404 fa somebody pot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) ... (4165) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.