Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1679146 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) ... (4165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Lol grin cheesy grin

Able intelligence team wasting time forming intelligence on nairaland.

grin grin

What a loser. cool
e no go unibest! I no gree! undecided we alumni officially disavow any affiliation with him undecided

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya donkey tha dick of tha old prideoflincoln1 isa in ya anuus. ya isa his beech. ya get fuucked ya work hard for him. ya is ah donkey gay
somebody bring me my katana of legend the "Bedicker" cool we have some bedicking to do

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya take so many time to post this. Ya brain ina full capacity?
be worried sphincterless, I'm about to lord varys you grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TurnNewLeaf: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
gambojimeta:

Hehehehehehe. Isa big foooooool.
hahahaha your gay partner GalaticHorde is begging me in my DM.
See Screenshots here.
AmazonTopaz also sent me a PM too and has been begging me not to expose her.
Let me first expose GalaticHorde.
See screenshot below

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
See Screenshots here.
See screenshot below

I sent you a PM when

Please post it here it is obvious you are a liar and this is fake

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TurnNewLeaf: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
Amazontopaz come and see your gay boyfriend begging me.
See Screenshots

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
See Screenshots here.
See screenshot below

This is photoshopped why are you lying?this is quite embarrassing why not post the link of where he begged you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
Amazontopaz come and see your gay boyfriend begging me.
See Screenshots

I just saw it on your mention.I await his response.

You said I sent you a PM post it here for all to see and stop lying.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
See Screenshots here.
See screenshot below

Can you try to have a little integrity and stop lying.
Post where I emailed you and begged you no Photoshop or lies I detest it.

If you cannot post it the God you believe in will punish you

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TurnNewLeaf: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I sent you a PM when

what is Photoshopped?
Just see how stupid you sound.
I posted evidence and you're here crying Photoshop.
Same way I'll expose your nudes you have been sending to your sugar daddy after I hacked through your account.
When I exposed then and bloggers carry your story you'll know you Messed up with the wrong soul.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
what is Photoshopped?
Same way I'll expose your nudes you have been sending to your sugar daddy after I hacked through your account.
When I exposed then and bloggers carry your story you'll know you Messed up with the wrong soul.

Ha,I said it I said it that another lunatic will claim to have my nudes lol.

Please embarass yourself now I know you are a clown and lying nudes ke it is no longer grin grin abeg post it oo

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
what is Photoshopped?

Abeg post the DM I sent you and was begging you not to expose me

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
GalacticHorde I wonder why you DMed the confused boy begging him

It makes no sense to me,at first I didn't believe it until I searched his username and saw it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
what is Photoshopped?

LMFAO grin cheesy

What's all these, Amazon Topaz and her endless drama

When they warn girls let you coochies stay one place they won't listen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TurnNewLeaf: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

It makes no sense to me,at first I didn't believe it until I searched his username and saw it.

that's to show you how stupid you are for siding with the lunatic.
I will post your own too by 8pm.
I dey busy.
And tell your gay partner to stop flooding my DM with messages.
See screenshot

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
what is Photoshopped?

Oshey sugar daddy account,what happened to the pictures no more pictures but nudes.

Why are you lying though grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
I dey busy.
See screenshot

Shameless sodomite, wants to tear his acclaimed troll anu*s

Very depraved
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
I dey busy.
See screenshot
Ya big donkey.

Which one is ya profile. ?

Ya creating fake profiles. Foooool

Ya donkey

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
I dey busy.
See screenshot

You are not intelligent sha.I am a lady and not gay also this is the exposé you want to do by lying that I have sugar daddies and you have my nudes lol.

You are not to be taken seriously,I even said it here that one lunatic will claim he has my nudes you stalkers and trolls are as predictable as they come.If you even post any nonsense you may post it will be someone else and not me you are a con artist shame on you for lying sha cheesy

I don't care because you have nothing on me I don't have sugar daddies neither do I have nudes or sent anything of such to anybody from the way you talk you are nothing but a liar and never studied law.

You said I sent you a PM you are yet to post the screenshot or where I begged you not to expose me.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
See Screenshots here.
See screenshot below
bwahahahahahahaha cheesy grin AmazonTopaz I get it now, I get why you get pissed, see this jobless cunt of a whoring mother photoshopping my monicker to claim I give a flying fvck about his dingbat personality enough to DM a nonentity that was still a jambite when i graduated! Now i will no longer believe many things on this site grin cheesy grin imagine the joblessness to put effort into such make believe to score a moot point! Is that the worst I have done? Send you a DM? grin cheesy try harder I think you'd come up with something more interesting, let me give suggestions grin come up with me begging for admission, begging for employment, begging for money, begging for sex, begging for ...... I don't know, something tangible, not for something as worthless as a DM from you, there are many monikers I like here, I haven't DM'ed them then it is a worthless dingbat like you whose existence I will forget in a couple of hours that I will DM? Bwahahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin he said he will deal with me, make una see me being dealt with oh! cheesy
Oya the horde, kolobelow koloabove, dapshitty, bendalbino3 and diseasetroy food don land oh! Come and chop cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
bwahahahahahahaha cheesy grin AmazonTopaz I get it now, I get why you get pissed, see this jobless cunt of a whoring mother photoshopping my monicker to claim I give a flying fvck about his dingbat personality enough to DM a nonentity that was still a jambite when i graduated! Now i will no longer believe many things on this site grin cheesy grin imagine the joblessness to put effort into such make believe to score a moot point! Is that the worst I have done? Send you a DM? grin cheesy try harder I think you'd come up with something more interesting, let me give suggestions grin come up with me begging for admission, begging for employment, begging for money, begging for sex, begging for ...... I don't know, something tangible, not for something as worthless as a DM from you, there are many monikers I like here, I haven't DM'ed them then it is a worthless dingbat like you whose existence I will forget in a couple of hours that I will DM? Bwahahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin he said he will deal with me, make una see me being dealt with oh! cheesy
Oya the horde, kolobelow koloabove, dapshitty, bendalbino3 and diseasetroy food don land oh! Come and chop cheesy
Da donkey Isa get no shame. grin grin grin grin grin
Creating fake profiles

I Isa expecting my fake profile too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:

I see what he did,he created it himself and cloned your Monicker.

He will do same to mine too,very predictable small boy.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
gambojimeta:

Da donkey Isa get no shame. grin grin grin grin grin
Creating fake profiles

I Isa expecting my fake profile too cheesy

He has been busted,the mumu cloned galatic horde's Monicker and created the account search his username turnnewleaf he cloned Galatic horde grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I see what he did,he created it himself and cloned your Monicker.

He will do same to mine too,very predictable small boy.
Isa sick bumbwoy like bastad battybwoy kokobilo

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I sent you a PM when

I now see what you have been going through my dear, don't argue with it, rather laugh it of, people who know me here know me to never back down from any fight with anybody and this mental midget is consoling himself with photoshopped images alluding I give a diving sinking fvck about his ancestral stupidity! cheesy grin cheesy grin go with the flow, it doesn't matter, if this is his big exposé then ógún keé am there! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
I think it's best we ignore this boy.

E nor get sense turnnewleaf we see what you did here you are a scam artist.

Lol post my nudes and sugar daddies jaare you are just a clown that shouldn't be taken seriously

Lol this is what the local urchin said was "able intelligence team"

Bawo shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ya TurnNewoldLeaf. May Dangote truck crush ya head for ya deception. May da Benin vultures andi Ife bats feed on ya carcass fa ya lies

Ya I begin ta sound like disstroy grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
GalaticHorde:
I now see what you have been going through my dear, don't argue with it, rather laugh it of, people who know me here know me to never back down from any fight with anybody and this mental midget is consoling himself with photoshopped images alluding I give a diving sinking fvck about his ancestral stupidity! cheesy grin cheesy grin go with the flow, it doesn't matter, if this is his big exposé then ógún keé am there! grin cheesy
Since I joined nairaland every tout has threatened to expose me and they all fail while at it I am very used to it so I am not moved at all

He did it himself.

How was he able to clone your username though shocked

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
I think it's best we ignore this boy.

E nor get sense turnnewleaf we see what you did here you are a scam artist.

Lol post my nudes and sugar daddies jaare you are just a clown that shouldn't be taken seriously

Lol this is what the local urchin said was "able intelligence team"

Bawo shocked shocked
Hehehehehe
Da cloned galactichorde Isa have only 1 posta and registered Ina today grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
what is Photoshopped?
ógún keé you there orhúé! grin cheesy me beg you? Your papa left yansh there èkpá! cheesy see this small pikin! Upon all the gragra you dey form na your big exposé be this? Chai! To all it concerns, this fvcktard never went to Uniben! Any contrary claim is a lie! Nobody when survive hall 2 Aroing go weak like akamu like you! grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Ha,I said it I said it that another lunatic will claim to have my nudes lol.

Please embarass yourself now I know you are a clown and lying nudes ke it is no longer grin grin abeg post it oo
abeg beg him for actual exposé, I dey disappointed in his no show!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

and you believed that I GalacticHorde the unflappable gladiator will ever stoop that low? Impossicant grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) ... (4165) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.