Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,948 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1700301 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) ... (4180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
WispyEthereal:
[s]the idiot that you are thinks I will continue to engage you in your deliberate stupidity to waste my time since you have all the time in the world to waste.[/s]
shut up, you make too much noise. you don't want to engage me but see the long stuff you write for me. Make up your mind, stop confusing yourself.

For those who can read and understand, my comment was made in the context of normalisation of racism and the reason is simple, when there is a subject race for racism in significant numbers, the frequency of racist incidents increases leading to normalisation, at a certain point it gets institutionalised in some cases as it was in the Americas, leading to normalisation, all these was in the context of normalisation of racism but this genetically stupid halfwit is ignoring the context of normalisation and flying with racism solo because it fits his moronic agenda.
Hmm, the more racists encounter a different race, the more cases of racism you will get. no one will dispute this, but your words are "FOR RACISM TO OCCUR" there has to be a history of Subjugation. AGAIN, that is dumb and since you are saying it is part of the reasons why Racism is normal in America, I am saying to you that the UK meets all the standards the US meets but I laughed watching you shift the goal post, especially when you said they are addressing it grin

With other people that's how you dance around issues, rephrase, reinterpret and misrepresent, I knew that already before I engaged you and yet here you are trying to pull that lame stunt on me. Bloody liar! grin
you are sounding like a victim, my victim. Don't worry, I am not pulling stunt on you, you are just desperate.

Go grow some sense since you're dense, we definitely are on the normalisation of racism and that is what it has been from the start or in true benalvino3 style do you want to reinterpret your question after the fact?
Pardon me for calling out your bullshit.

In the context of this exchange I don't know a derrick bell as he or she is insubstantial to issue in debate here, that you think otherwise is a product of your own directionlessness and your stupidity in thinking I will engage you in tangential arguments beyond a certain point is pathetic but still amusing grin

my argument is spot on. You don't know Derrick Bell because you don't know the meet of what you are discussing. I have never seen you put a source or citation here because 99% of what you are saying is out of your ass.

Racism is universal dumbo, I have never disputed that, my disputing that fact is a creation of yours for the sake of endless and useless arguments! But racism is definitely not the same from place to place so I call it brands and I really don't care that you pretend not to understand anymore, you couldn't understand even if it were grafted into your brain, you will rather die than understand this truth so who cares?

the bold are you contradicting yourself again. I don't care what you call it. Like I told you, your opinions don't matter. I already showed you examples of the UK crying racism, systemic racism, subjugated blacks, etc. and you excused that. again,

It's because of a report that said Britain is better at dealing with racism than other similar countries.

The report, set up by the government to look at inequality in the UK, found no evidence of institutional racism and said there is "no longer" a system that puts people from ethnic minorities at a disadvantage.

But anti-racism campaigners are unhappy with the findings, and some have called it "divisive" and a missed opportunity for change in Britain.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/56591022

you cannot take away their victim card. How will budaatum give his excuses for his short-coming?

Wow, so you didn't say so? grin cheesy grin cheesy

Who was this replying to DissTroy below?

Lmao, You now take sarcasm as serious facts. God help your desperation. but see the quote
The Critical Race Theory concept of ordinariness posits that racism is normal and integral to society. Minorities are chronically exposed to diverse forms of everyday racism (e.g., being followed while shopping). In response, they may learn to ignore everyday racism because it occurs so frequently, become adept at detecting it, or become hypervigilant about it, perceiving any unfair treatment as racism. Understanding ordinariness can inform research hypotheses about minorities’ health behaviors and attitudes.

I guess this is benalvino3's ghost you pathological lying retard! Racism is normal in America according to you yet you didn't claim it is normal anywhere not even America right? Seems you lie so much you can't keep track of your lies! Shame on you but you've never had shame have you?
that's because it is not according to me. I wrote that making fun of CRT. I have made the point here already that CRT teaches it is normal. if you have any idea about CRT you would have understood my sarcasm. But how come you are taking Sarcasm seriously? I am still surprised

I hope everyone can see what a clueless, shameless, barefaced liar this bozo called benalvino3 is! He can't even keep track of his own comments, I response to this I told him he knew why it was normal in America and that led to his question of why it was normal in America and not in other countries which led to my subsequent response and even that question he is trying to pretend doesn't imply he has accepted that racism is normal in America! Garbage piece of a noisemaker excuse for a human being! By virtue of this denial you have lost all credibility! I thought your lying days were in the past now I know better

oh shut up, theories are postulations to explain phenomena that are not fully understood and that is why there can be multiple theories on any issues, laws on the other hand are taken as established facts that when subjected to standardised tests will yield exactly the same results over and again irrespective of time and place dumbo! It is you who definitely doesn't understand what a theory is and that is why you wanted to foolishly employ false equivalence in equating a theory to a law!

Finally, you get it. so now you see I was not comparing Humans to planets.

[s]Stupid individual forming smart! I am your intellectual superior yesterday, today and forever and you are unworthy to lace my intellectual boots!

I have wasted enough time with a bloody liar like you[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
budaatum:

You really need to realise this when responding to them. Their sole intention is to waste your time just as they waste their's.
I noticed that, that is why I insist on streamlining the scope of my conversation with them because without that strict limitation they will change the narrative, introduce tangential issues, reinterpret things to suit whatever agenda they have and go on and on a migration with no defined destination. Generally just waste your time and when you're tired of engaging they claim they out debated you with superior arguments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
benalvino3:

DissTroy come and carry your student. he has missed his classroom grin
fortunately for him, budaatum is not looking to enrol in any program awarding degrees for lying! We are not trying to be liars like you

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
benalvino3:
[s]
shut up, you make too much noise. you don't want to engage me but see the long stuff you write for me. Make up your mind, stop confusing yourself.

Hmm, the more racists encounter a different race, the more cases of racism you will get. no one will dispute this, but your words are "FOR RACISM TO OCCUR" there has to be a history of Subjugation. AGAIN, that is dumb and since you are saying it is part of the reasons why Racism is normal in America, I am saying to you that the UK meets all the standards the US meets but I laughed watching you shift the goal post, especially when you said they are addressing it grin

you are sounding like a victim, my victim. Don't worry, I am not pulling stunt on you, you are just desperate.

Pardon me for calling out your bullshit.

my argument is spot on. You don't know Derrick Bell because you don't know the meet of what you are discussing. I have never seen you put a source or citation here because 99% of what you are saying is out of your ass.

the bold are you contradicting yourself again. I don't care what you call it. Like I told you, your opinions don't matter. I already showed you examples of the UK crying racism, systemic racism, subjugated blacks, etc. and you excused that. again,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/56591022

you cannot take away their victim card. How will budaatum give his excuses for his short-coming?

Lmao, You now take sarcasm as serious facts. God help your desperation. but see the quote

that's because it is not according to me. I wrote that making fun of CRT. I have made the point here already that CRT teaches it is normal. if you have any idea about CRT you would have understood my sarcasm. But how come you are taking Sarcasm seriously? I am still surprised

I hope everyone can see what a clueless, shameless, barefaced liar this bozo called benalvino3 is! He can't even keep track of his own comments, I response to this I told him he knew why it was normal in America and that led to his question of why it was normal in America and not in other countries which led to my subsequent response and even that question he is trying to pretend doesn't imply he has accepted that racism is normal in America! Garbage piece of a noisemaker excuse for a human being! By virtue of this denial you have lost all credibility! I thought your lying days were in the past now I know better

Finally, you get it. so now you see I was not comparing Humans to planets.

[s]Stupid individual forming smart! I am your intellectual superior yesterday, today and forever and you are unworthy to lace my intellectual boots!

I have wasted enough time with a bloody liar like you[/s] [/s]
ladies and gentlemen! Benalvino3 was joking! We have a new thread jester now! Please feel free to laugh and clap in encouragement
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
WispyEthereal:
ladies and gentlemen! Benalvino3 was joking! We have a new thread jester now! Please feel free to laugh and clap in encouragement

laugh at your ignorance on a subject you debate.
The Critical Race Theory concept of ordinariness posits that racism is normal and integral to society. Minorities are chronically exposed to diverse forms of everyday racism (e.g., being followed while shopping). In response, they may learn to ignore everyday racism because it occurs so frequently, become adept at detecting it, or become hypervigilant about it, perceiving any unfair treatment as racism. Understanding ordinariness can inform research hypotheses about minorities’ health behaviors and attitudes.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
benalvino3:

Diss.Troy come and carry your student. he has missed his classroom grin

The best strategy for Budaatum is to document his lies and keep quoting them.

He lied I edited the CRT Wikipedia article then backtracked.

He cries about racism but he's a self-confessed tribalist on Nairaland.

He asserted CRT doesn't view from race POV. Caught him then he claimed race is one of the POV.

He lied I have no issues with Confederate-flag-waving . I shamed him by proving I have never even been involved in that kind of topic.

He claimed the US is racist towards blacks and puts them down but he still can't prove how. Oddly, he still believes blacks in America are in Eldorado and Nigerians in Hades. All in the same America he claims puts down blacks.

Buda is a luna. Yes, it goes with"tic".

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 1:18am On Nov 15, 2021
DissTroy:

LOL . . . . DissTroy, you're da man for the job when it comes to buda!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:26am On Nov 15, 2021
You keep convincing yourself that you are not the one lying. Good thing is most here don't rely on your blind eyes to observe what they can clearly see for themselves.

DissTroy:

The best strategy for Budaatum is to document his lies and keep quoting them.

He lied I edited the CRT Wikipedia article then backtracked.

He cries about racism but he's a self-confessed tribalist on Nairaland.

He asserted CRT doesn't view from race POV. Caught him then he claimed race is one of the POV.

He lied I have no issues with Confederate-flag-waving . I shamed him by proving I have never even been involved in that kind of topic.

He claimed the US is racist towards blacks and puts them down but he still can't prove how. Oddly, he still believes blacks in America are in Eldorado and Nigerians in Hades. All in the same America he claims puts down blacks.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 5:53am On Nov 15, 2021
budaatum:
You keep convincing yourself that you are not the one lying. Good thing is most here don't rely on your blind eyes to observe what they can clearly see for themselves.

Ya lie like ya son WispyEthereal
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Nastymods:

Ya adedayo Adedara lie like ya son dapo Abayomi Adedara

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:55am On Nov 15, 2021
Nastymods:

Howu isi ya areabwoys cumbuket

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 6:08am On Nov 15, 2021
Donkey WispyEthereal and isa dada budaatum isa not sleep. They isa be on tha Nairaland 24 hours
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 6:34am On Nov 15, 2021
Nastymods:
Donkey WispyEthereal and isa dada budaatum isa not sleep. They isa be on tha Nairaland 24 hours
Ya dirty dwarf donkey Adedayo adedara..ya Isa post ati 5am ishy . Bedibugs Isa nat leti ya sleep ina jungle. andi ya Isa here 24 houurs ah day andi 7 days Ina weeks

Lookey at ya dirty jeans, dirty shoes andi ya dirty house. No Wanda ya Isa type pooops post wit ya dirty fingers when ya Isa nat able ta sleep Ina filthy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 6:48am On Nov 15, 2021
Enugurangers donkey isa like his own post.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 7:05am On Nov 15, 2021
Nastymods:
Enugurangers donkey isa like his own post.
It's ah basilico. Ya Isa forgat dati Basilico Isa wawa Fram Enugu kikikikiki

Ya dirty dwarf donkey adedapo adedara. Ya Isa geti terribles mentals prablem adedapo. I ah forget ta send messages ona facebookeys ta adedayo so he ah takey ya ta hospitals. Buti he Isa alredies knows ofu ya madness as spoke by ademola kikikiki

I Isa recommends https://new2020.fnphbenin.gov.ng/

It ah close ta ondo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 7:14am On Nov 15, 2021
budaatum:

You're the King George III of this thread - the mad king subsumed in his hallucinatory lunacy that he formed alternate facts and world in his head and had to be forced out of public sphere.

Stop infecting this thread with your hallucinatory claims when you can't even provide one fact to counter the claims.

Well, all hail Buda the Luna - the mad king.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:36am On Nov 15, 2021
DissTroy:

You're the King George III of this thread - the mad king subsumed in his hallucinatory lunacy that he formed alternate facts and world in his head and had to be forced out of public sphere.

Stop infecting this thread with your hallucinatory claims when you can't even provide one fact to counter the claims.

Well, all hail Buda the Luna - the mad king.

He is very crazy. In his head he thinks the the quote bellow:

budaatum:

You keep convincing yourself that drumptfk is president. No one sensible believes you ben.

Despite me hardly ever mentioning trump. This is how they lie. Make up lunacy in their head, make a lunatic argument and then attack the argument. That's the only way they can win debate... Or anything. Like someone says, even in defeat they win.

Budaatum wakes up every morning thinking it's because of white people and their system he is not where he wants to be today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2021
gambojimeta:

It's ah basilico. Ya Isa forgat dati Basilico Isa wawa Fram Enugu kikikikiki

Ya dirty dwarf donkey adedapo adedara. Ya Isa geti terribles mentals prablem adedapo. I ah forget ta send messages ona facebookeys ta adedayo so he ah takey ya ta hospitals. Buti he Isa alredies knows ofu ya madness as spoke by ademola kikikiki

I Isa recommends https://new2020.fnphbenin.gov.ng/

It ah close ta ondo

Donkey
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2021
zendi:

[i]

f you give a Banana Regime (BR) two lambs called 'Rioting' and 'Trespassing',
They will quickly clone them to two lions, 'Insurrection' and 'Treason'.

The lions then devour Regime's enemies.

I pray that's not playing out in Woketopia !
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 10:27am On Nov 15, 2021
Konkoja:

Call it whatever name or names that suits your narrative, Zendi. Yes, rioting and trespassing with the aim of truncating democratic process is stuff of Banana Republic. Except, you are a student of alternative fact!

Rioting, trespassing etc (according to court reports), by a number of unarmed protesters (lawbreakers for sure) that splintered out of a larger peaceful rally..................

Everything now become Insurrection and Treason !

Abeg I no dey o.......
I no even remember which country I see for that dream..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Biden's crimes according to this article I just read:

1. Leniency on immigrants including a compensation plan which will also cover those that have committed crimes.

2. Revoking permits for the Keystone pipeline project resulting in loss of thousands of jobs.

3. Too much focus on Social programs than
Physical infrastructure.

4. Lingering Supply Chain issues.

5. Enforcing vaccination

6. Afghanistan! Afghanistan! Afghanistan!

7. Critical Race Theory

My bro/Sis, I don't know what's meant by "Biden's crimes", but info reaching me is that in some country, even inflation wan join abortion as infrastructure!

MACA

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2021
benalvino3:

laugh at your ignorance on a subject you debate.
After your conversation with DissTroy shown below naturally culminated in you rightly saying racism is normal in America you want us to believe the culmination was just sacarsm and not another fact as seen from your perspective, the rest of that exchange might as well be sacarsm bloody shameless liar! Who the hell do you take me for? Your brainless conservative fanboys here! Continue with your jesting jester! I will canvass for laughs and applauding to boost your moral!
You think throwing CRT into it is going to goad me into wasting more time with you? Bloody liar!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 11:10am On Nov 15, 2021
budaatum:

DissTroy, benalvino3 and the lot are shameless barefaced liars! You know them, why do you still engage them? Simply brand them and move on! Leave their shaming to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2021
WispyEthereal:

After your conversation with DissTroy shown below naturally culminated in you rightly saying racism is normal in America you want us to believe the culmination was just sacarsm and not another fact as seen from your perspective, the rest of that exchange might as well be sacarsm bloody shameless liar! Who the hell do you take me for? Your brainless conservative fanboys here! Continue with your jesting jester! I will canvass for laughs and applauding to boost your moral!
You think throwing CRT into it is going to goad me into wasting more time with you? Bloody liar!

Ya Knucklehead benaldino ya respond to ah donkey.

He isa look for ah way to save isa self
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 11:16am On Nov 15, 2021
WispyEthereal:

DissTroy, benalvino3 and the lot are shameless barefaced liars! You know them, why do you still engage them? Simply brand them and move on! Leave their shaming to me

Ya donkey, ya just engage benaldino. Ya ah crazy mad donkey grin grin

Budaatum ya see tha smiggle tha isa give you isa advice grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 11:16am On Nov 15, 2021
In addition the idi0t benalvino3 was equating a social theory to a scientific law, I immediately called it false equivalency, because I didn't go into a lengthy lecture defining theories and laws he assumes he knows anything about anything better than me, even till now, the bozo is yet to fully grasp what a theory actually means and implies and yet he believes I should engage him on CRT without him admitting and apologising for his lies first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WispyEthereal: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2021
Nastymods:

Ya donkey, ya just engage benaldino. Ya ah crazy mad donkey grin grin

Budaatum ya see tha smiggle tha isa give you isa advice grin
I have engaged your idi0TS, they're unworthy of my time, I tolerate you because of the function you serve which is comic relief

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2021
WispyEthereal:
In addition the idi0t benalvino3 was equating a social theory to a scientific law, I immediately called it false equivalency, because I didn't go into a lengthy lecture defining theories and laws he assumes he knows anything about anything better than me, even till now, the bozo is yet to fully grasp what a theory actually means and implies and yet he believes I should engage him on CRT without him admitting and apologising for his lies first

Ya donkey isa say e isa not waste tha time and he isa ignore. But look at him, he isa trying to save tha face grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2021
WispyEthereal:
I have engaged your idi0TS, they're unworthy of my time, I tolerate you because of the function you serve which is comic relief

They isa not here right now, ya Isa here still here engaging isa them but ya isa still tell us ya isa not waste tha time engaging isa them. Ya isa bipolar donkey
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2021
WispyEthereal:

You win. Go rest. You no get time to waste but you have been wasting what you don't have. Go rest.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
WispyEthereal:

He says I waste his time and does not have time to waste but look at him browsing Nairaland taking screenshots of unrelated stuff. Take a break, you win in defeat
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ginalz8: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nastymods:

They isa not here right now, ya Isa here still here engaging isa them but ya isa still tell us ya isa not waste tha time engaging isa them. Ya isa bipolar donkey
Ya stewpid homoerotic mule isa dah beegest bipolar mofo on ah heer.
One momenta ya isa ah tinks dah thread isa ah useless ND ya want tah stap comings here, dah next ya isa ah open 15 akants ND ah cries censorship grin
Stewpid pot ah calls dah kettle black grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) ... (4180) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico, bemeruca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.