Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1700670 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) ... (4181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
htdot:

grin grin look at this us ctizen wanna be.
Ya Isa talkin ta basilicos,nastymods andi benalvinos.
Dey Isa lofs amelikas pass therers mammmas. Dati isi why dey Isa Onu disi threads 24/7s

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
htdot:

Another mad dog on thr loose.
Ya. I Isa agree.

AF you ah finishes jerkins of ta Tiwa Savages tapes . Ya sexx morals deprived black monkey Isa waitin fa party 2 ofu disgust sexxs tapes. Ya Isa stooopids mastubators grin

kikiki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
Why isi ya trumpolini supportas ah likey dis. He Isa kall.somebodys jobless Buti he Isa wastages times onu Nairalandis beggings fa Tiwa sexxs tapes parts 2 kikikikiki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
During the Kyle Rittenhouse trial, the prosecution argued that Kyle provoked the men who attacked him by waving his gun. To prove this, during the trial, the prosecution gave the defense fuzzy drone footage. There was a great deal of argument about what could be extrapolated from that fuzzy view. It turns out that the prosecution had within its possession a high-quality video that it played for the judge after the trial ended. On this, and other evidentiary grounds, the defense moved for a mistrial with prejudice.

The defense motion states the facts with sufficient clarity that I'm going to reprint them here verbatim:

On November 5. 2021, the fifth day of trial on this case, the prosecution turned over to the defense footage of a drone video which captured some of the incident from August 25, 2020. The problem is, the prosecution gave the defense a compressed version of the video. What that means is the video provided to the defense was not as clear as the video kept by the state. The file size of the defense video is 3.6 MB and the state's is 11.2 MB. Further, the dimensions on our video are 480 x 212, the state's, 1920 x 844. The video which was in the state's possession, wasn't provided to the defense until after the trial concluded. During the jury instructions conference, the defense played their version of the video for the court to review. The state indicated their version was much clearer and had their tech person come into court to have the court review their clearer video. The video is the same; the resolution of that video, however, was not. The state did not provide their quality video to the defense until Saturday, November 13, 2021, and only did so upon specific request by Attorney Wisco — two days before closing arguments and after the evidence had been closed.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
CutieKing:

The moment you carry weapon to a hotly contested atmosphere,you lose your right to self defense,so says the laws of united states.
In this case,you are the aggresor,instigator and the intimidator.Those you killed might probably be alive today and you also would have probably been walking around a free man.your decision to armed yourself to a public space under whatever guise brought this sad ending.

Its not just called public safety for no reason.

Come to think of it .A lady indecently dressed in a public or private place is asking for rape.
Neanderthal.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
basilico:
During the Kyle Rittenhouse trial, the prosecution argued that Kyle provoked the men who attacked him by waving his gun. To prove this, during the trial, the prosecution gave the defense fuzzy drone footage. There was a great deal of argument about what could be extrapolated from that fuzzy view. It turns out that the prosecution had within its possession a high-quality video that it played for the judge after the trial ended. On this, and other evidentiary grounds, the defense moved for a mistrial with prejudice.

The defense motion states the facts with sufficient clarity that I'm going to reprint them here verbatim:

On November 5. 2021, the fifth day of trial on this case, the prosecution turned over to the defense footage of a drone video which captured some of the incident from August 25, 2020. The problem is, the prosecution gave the defense a compressed version of the video. What that means is the video provided to the defense was not as clear as the video kept by the state. The file size of the defense video is 3.6 MB and the state's is 11.2 MB. Further, the dimensions on our video are 480 x 212, the state's, 1920 x 844. The video which was in the state's possession, wasn't provided to the defense until after the trial concluded. During the jury instructions conference, the defense played their version of the video for the court to review. The state indicated their version was much clearer and had their tech person come into court to have the court review their clearer video. The video is the same; the resolution of that video, however, was not. The state did not provide their quality video to the defense until Saturday, November 13, 2021, and only did so upon specific request by Attorney Wisco — two days before closing arguments and after the evidence had been closed.

basilico:

Come to think of it .A lady indecently dressed in a public or private place is asking for rape.
Neanderthal.
Addikted Charges andi Baileys Nairalandi lawyers ah here kikiki

Ameilika wannabes apprentice donkey

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
gambojimeta:

Addikted Charges andi Baileys Nairalandi lawyers ah here kikiki

Ameilika wannabes apprentice donkey

Ya donkey I isa not know ya Dada isa lawyer. Ya isa prosecute rittenhouse from tha Nairaland
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nastymods:

Ya donkey I isa not know ya Dada isa lawyer. Ya isa prosecute rittenhouse from tha Nairaland
Kikikikiki. Ya retarrds donkey isa talks abut fakey lawyer Basilico Ina pinctures. Ya wannabees Amelika apprentice donkey Basilico isi now ya father. Isi nat PrideofLincoln agains kikikiki

Ya poor dwarf dirty donkey Isa confuse likey omishore Ina ondo jungle

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
gambojimeta:

Kikikikiki. Ya retarrds donkey isa talks abut fakey lawyer Basilico Ina pinctures. Ya wannabees Amelika apprentice donkey Basilico isi now ya father. Isi nat PrideofLincoln agains kikikiki

Ya poor dwarf dirty donkey Isa confuse likey omishore Ina ondo jungle

Ya Dada isa fake ah lawyer? Ya, Isa face isa ugly like ah PrideofLincoln1
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nastymods:

basilico Isa donkey dada kikikik

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nastymods:

Buti adedayo ya dada face Isa ugly mo Dani basilicos da fakey lawyer face.

See Isa big nigga nosey like Yorubas sacrifice calabash. See ah wrinkled face likey palmoil andi pap insides sacrifce kikikiki

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
Black privilege

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
CutieKing:

The moment you carry weapon to a hotly contested atmosphere,you lose your right to self defense,so says the laws of united states.
In this case,you are the aggresor,instigator and the intimidator.Those you killed might probably be alive today and you also would have probably been walking around a free man.your decision to armed yourself to a public space under whatever guise brought this sad ending.

Its not just called public safety for no reason.

Its funny that people fall to see the premeditation in his act. I'm waiting for the jury.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
budaatum:

Its funny that people fall to see the premeditation in his act. I'm waiting for the jury.

Ya donkey, happy tha criminals carry gun too. Ya pro criminals. Isa legal to carry ah gun. No one isa have tha right to attack ya. Ya isa carry tha gun or isa not.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
budaatum:

Common sense failed.

If Rosenbaum act like the way he acted towards this militia, you'd be calling him a racist pedophile who got what he deserved for trying to hurt a black man.

Use Common sense, it's free

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
budaatum:

A skimply dressed lady who gets raped premeditated her rape.
Twisted logic.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
basilico:

Twisted logic.
Ya apprentice donkey Isa likey rapes andi arses likey ya bastsrd bwoy nastymods

Ya apprentince donkey brain Isa com up wita meaningless analogies kikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
benalvino3:

Common sense failed.

If Rosenbaum act like the way he acted towards this militia, you'd be calling him a racist pedophile who got what he deserved for trying to hurt a black man.

Use Common sense, it's free
Ya Naijeriyan coon Isa makey pooops up inya Jabulani shaped donkey head

If ya Isa nat talk poop talk abut black peoples, ya day Isa nat complete

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BasedUsername: 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
gambojimeta:

Ya whati would Jesus do ya newbies donkey. Proof ta me dati I ah whinings kikikikiki

I Isa jus expose ya hypocrisys ya naijeriya black monkey dati scratch bumbum. Charities ah begins ati homes. Wheni Isa you goings ta burn senators yarima?

Kyle Rittenhouse shot a pedo in the balls. Shot a domestic abuser who choked his girlfriend in the lung> And shot an armed robber in the arm.

Seethe harder bro.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
BasedUsername:

Kyle Rittenhouse shot a pedo in the balls. Shot a domestic abuser who choked his girlfriend in the lung> And shot an armed robber in the arm.

Seethe harder bro.
Ya goan shooti ya Naijeriyan senators ina balls ya donkey

buti ya weapons ofu choices Isa tires, petrol andi matches kikikikiki

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
CutieKing:
I found this piece very interesting read.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021/07/05/kyle-rittenhouse-american-vigilante#

Very interesting read indeed. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BasedUsername: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
gambojimeta:

Ya goan shooti ya Naijeriyan senators ina balls ya donkey

buti ya weapons ofu choices Isa tires, petrol andi matches kikikikiki

Lol

Find new pictures, these ones are getting stale
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
basilico:

Twisted logic.

Twisted logic indeed. Any sensible person would not be threatened by a skimply dressed lady, and intelligent people can tell the difference.

You just replace Rittenhouse with an AK47 Fulani herdsman in the middle of Jankara market and you just might understand the difference though I will not hold my breathe.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
BasedUsername:

Seethe harder bro.

Rittenhouse also battered a woman in the back, so why didn't he just shoot himself first?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
BasedUsername:

Lol

Find new pictures, these ones are getting stale
When ya post nansense post. I Isah giv u ah mo clicks, newbie donkey kilikik

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BasedUsername: 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
budaatum:

Rittenhouse also battered a woman in the back, so why didn't he just shoot himself first?

He got into a fight with a girl that fought his sister. Kids fight, it's not good but it happens.

Are you seriously comparing that to choking your girlfriend? Or armed robbery? Or child rape?

Next thing you'll tell me that he used to play Call of Duty.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BasedUsername: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
gambojimeta:

When ya post nansense post. I Isah giv u ah mo clicks, newbie donkey kilikik

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠻⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠇⠀⢀⣴⣶⡾⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣀⣀⣸⡿⠀⠀⢸⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣾⡟⠛⣿⡇⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣷⣤⣤⣤⣤⣶⣶⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀
⢀⣿⠀⢀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣆
⢸⣿⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⣿⡇⣀⣠⣴⣾⣮⣝⠿⠿⠿⣻⡟
⢸⣿⠀⠘⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠉⠀
⠸⣿⠀⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠻⣷⣶⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⢠⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⣛⣻⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣀⣀⣀⣼⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⡿
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
BasedUsername:

[s]
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠻⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠇⠀⢀⣴⣶⡾⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣀⣀⣸⡿⠀⠀⢸⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣾⡟⠛⣿⡇⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣷⣤⣤⣤⣤⣶⣶⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀
⢀⣿⠀⢀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣆
⢸⣿⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⣿⡇⣀⣠⣴⣾⣮⣝⠿⠿⠿⣻⡟
⢸⣿⠀⠘⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠉⠀
⠸⣿⠀⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠻⣷⣶⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⢠⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⣛⣻⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣀⣀⣀⣼⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⡿[/s]

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BasedUsername: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nastymods:
Black privilege

To be fair, if my name was Simpkin, I'll be mad too

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nastymods:
donkey privilege

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
BasedUsername:

He got into a fight with a girl that fought his sister. Kids fight, it's not good but it happens.

Are you seriously comparing that to choking your girlfriend? Or armed robbery? Or child rape?

Next thing you'll tell me that he used to play Call of Duty.

He did use to play Call of Duty or something similar, and he did not shoot those he shot for whatever crimes they had committed neither, so previous crimes are irrelevant.

Those of the deceased would, or at least, should not have come up in court, is my point.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
budaatum:

Twisted logic indeed. Any sensible person would not be threatened by a skimply dressed lady, and intelligent people can tell the difference.

You just replace Rittenhouse with an AK47 Fulani herdsman in the middle of Jankara market and you just might understand the difference though I will not hold my breathe.

Ya ah fool, ah premeditated fool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) ... (4181) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.