Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1701313 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) ... (4181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ibime:

See what her Majesty's Immigration service has caused.

Someone whose student job in UK would allow him to take his girl out and spend £30 per plate is now boasting that Eba and Protein alone is £20.

Someone whose student job allowed him to spend £200 or £300 to go to Germany and France now sees flying to Lagos as an achievement.

A broke nigga who put so much pride in travelling to 4 countries. What will those with extensive travel record now say?

Nigga now writing his name on windows to show he stayed in hotel grin grin grin

It shall not be well with her Majesty's Immigration service.
You peoples Isa killi me wita laughs on da threadi

Disa thread Isa funniesti threads Ina our Nairalandi

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ibime:

See what her Majesty's Immigration service has caused.

Someone whose student job in UK would allow him to take his girl out and spend £30 per plate is now boasting that Eba and Protein alone is £20.

Someone whose student job allowed him to spend £200 or £300 to go to Germany and France now sees flying to Lagos as an achievement.

A broke nigga who put so much pride in travelling to 4 countries. What will those with extensive travel record now say?

Nigga now writing his name on windows to show he stayed in hotel grin grin grin

It shall not be well with her Majesty's Immigration service.

Broke people don't travel out for vacation or take time off in a big hotel in Lagos or have his own office. That is the point.

I don't have to spend a billion to go to France or Germany. Mumu, I can only pay what they ask for.

Allow me to enjoy myself joor. Keep your envy to yourself. Yes I wrote your name just to take away your yeye talk that it's a Googled photo.

I know envy won't allow you to sleep and you will want to talk.

Profesional victims like you are enemies of progress and i like to taunt idiots like you. Next year I may be going to China. My Buddy Owen is inviting me. You know the Owen you said should spit on me and chase me away because I support trump. He is a nice guy, and I love my friends. You and I will discuss your envy today, hopefully you will be cured.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
Budaatum isa fotographer because of he is ah victim of white system grin

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
benalvino3:

[s]Broke people don't travel out for vacation or take time off in a big hotel in Lagos or have his own office. That is the point.

I don't have to spend a billion to go to France or Germany. Mumu, I can only pay what they ask for.

Allow me to enjoy myself joor. Keep your envy to yourself. Yes I wrote your name just to take away your yeye talk that it's a Googled photo.

I know envy won't allow you to sleep and you will want to talk.

Profesional victims like you are enemies of progress and i like to taunt idiots like you. Next year I may be going to China. My Buddy Owen is inviting me. You know the Owen you said should spit on me and chase me away because I support trump. He is a nice guy, and I love my friends. You and I will discuss your envy today, hopefully you will be cured.[/s]

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nastymods:
E Isa lookey likey britisher Wesley Snipes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
See ya ownu dada below with Isa big flat niqqa monkey nose

E Isa 60 Buti poverty Isa Makey it look likey e Isa 90

E Isa resemble monkey fa idanre hills Ina Ondo jungles

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nastymods:

Dapcity007 isa not here. When Isa here ya address him.

Budaatum isa suffer ina London
WoWs. E Isa richy man andi e Isa live Ina londons. Dati kemara I see Isa buy ya wretched generation fa Ondo kikikikiki

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
See ya own pa. Isa sell cables fa ritualist man's Ina Ondo

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
benalvino3:

Exactly my point. Your student job while in UK afforded you the few hundred to travel to France and Germany. Her Majesty's Immigration Service put a stop to all that. Try it now and see if you won't soak garri for the next 12 months.

Even the UK you travelled was combined family and village effort to send you to school, or NDDC scholarship. After all their hard investment and sacrifice, you couldn't do the needful to get your stay by getting a professional job. Maybe if you put your head in BBC and assimilated British culture rather than burying your head in Fox News and the American alt-right, you would have developed the soft skills to scale interviews.

Now you are reduced to making noise about N18k plate of eba.

E no go good for Her Majesty's Immigration service.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Who isa eat well grin Dapcity007 father or budaatum grin

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nastymods:
Adedapo Adedara

E Isa eat well andi e Isa richer mo Dani ya father Adedayo adedara

Now's, goan hangs yaself ya dwarf donkey

kikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gROO7xSTxfY

Nastymods:

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ibime:

Exactly my point. Your student job while in UK afforded you the few hundred to travel to France and Germany. Her Majesty's Immigration Service put a stop to all that. Try it now and see if you won't soak garri for the next 12 months.

Even the UK you travelled was combined family and village effort to send you to school, or NDDC scholarship. After all their hard investment and sacrifice, you couldn't do the needful to get your stay by getting a professional job. Maybe if you put your head in BBC and assimilated British culture rather than burying your head in Fox News and the American alt-right, you would have developed the soft skills to scale interviews.

Lol, mumu as usual. I went to Germany long before I thought of going to England. All you are reduced to is speculations. Envy is the cause. You are a frustrated man so you come once in a while on Nairaland to vent.

I just finished my meal oga. Life is good in Nigeria. I am well set and capable enough to move if I want. As for now make I dey Nigeria they enjoy life along with Cubana and others grin

You said I am poor and now you are complaining I am having a meal of 18k. That's just for the afternoon. I eat twice a day, sometimes thrice in this hotel. I have been here since Sunday, do the calculations. I am poor grin and I live in a tent. Mumu, you speculations are contradictory.

If you no like am die.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ibime:

Mumu Isa buys plates of ebas fa 18k

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
I isa have tha rope for ya donkeys who isa want to kill tha sef

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nastymods:
I isa have tha rope for ya donkeys who isa want to kill tha sef
Ya Isa feels pains fery muchs.

Da rope Isa fa ya mama (cum bucket adejoke) dati Isa geti married ta unfortunate salesbwoy fa Ondo jungles kikikikiki

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
basilico:
During the Kyle Rittenhouse trial, the prosecution argued that Kyle provoked the men who attacked him by waving his gun. To prove this, during the trial, the prosecution gave the defense fuzzy drone footage. There was a great deal of argument about what could be extrapolated from that fuzzy view. It turns out that the prosecution had within its possession a high-quality video that it played for the judge after the trial ended. On this, and other evidentiary grounds, the defense moved for a mistrial with prejudice.

The defense motion states the facts with sufficient clarity that I'm going to reprint them here verbatim:

On November 5. 2021, the fifth day of trial on this case, the prosecution turned over to the defense footage of a drone video which captured some of the incident from August 25, 2020. The problem is, the prosecution gave the defense a compressed version of the video. What that means is the video provided to the defense was not as clear as the video kept by the state. The file size of the defense video is 3.6 MB and the state's is 11.2 MB. Further, the dimensions on our video are 480 x 212, the state's, 1920 x 844. The video which was in the state's possession, wasn't provided to the defense until after the trial concluded. During the jury instructions conference, the defense played their version of the video for the court to review. The state indicated their version was much clearer and had their tech person come into court to have the court review their clearer video. The video is the same; the resolution of that video, however, was not. The state did not provide their quality video to the defense until Saturday, November 13, 2021, and only did so upon specific request by Attorney Wisco — two days before closing arguments and after the evidence had been closed.

---Don't worry Kyle will soon be going to the Capitol as an intern in Matt Gaetz's office---

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wheni Isa basilico goan andi intern fa gaetz andi gosars despites allu Isa hardiworks Onu Nairalandis.

Disi life Isa nat balances asi we ah see fa adedapo Adedara (nastyymods) familiks
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
gambojimeta:
Wheni Isa basilico goan andi intern fa gaetz andi gosars despites allu Isa hardiworks Onu Nairalandis.

Disi life Isa nat balances asi we ah see fa adedapo Adedara (nastyymods) familiks

Ya donkey, what isa me got to do witha that? Gaetz isa not concern me
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
[Img]https:///bbqNT.gif[/img]

Nastymods:
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nastymods:

Ya donkey, what isa me got to do witha that? Gaetz isa not concern me
Kikikikiki. Tanks fa clarifies adedapo Adedara da dwarf black donkey

Ya Isa onlyies supporters ofu trumpolinis
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
budaatum:
[Img]https:///bbqNT.gif[/img]

Ya donkey

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Budaatum ina Nigeria vs budaatum ina England grin

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
benalvino3:

You said I am poor and now you are complaining I am having a meal of 18k.

Your poverty can't help itself.

So N18k plate of eba is proof you are not poor?

Go and calculate that on abokifx for me

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ibime:

Ya donkey, you Isa not do tha good job. He isa say do tha calculations. Ya isa not do tha good job.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nastymods:
Budaatum ina Nigeria vs budaatum ina England grin
He Isa looks Richey andi well feds.since e Isa English man

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
---QAnon Sharman ---one of the 'tourist' to the Capitol jailed for 41 months---but Trump is not able to pardon him---

QAnon Shaman sentenced to more than 3 years in prison for role in Jan. 6 attack

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/qanon-shaman-key-figure-jan-attack-sentenced-wednesday/story?id=81203981

Jacob Chansley, the self-described "QAnon Shaman" who infamously marched through the U.S. Capitol with a spear and horned helmet during the Jan. 6 riot, was sentenced Wednesday to 41 months in prison for his role in the attack.

It matches the longest sentence handed down to any Jan. 6 participant, following the 41-month sentence handed down last week to Scott Fairlam, a former mixed martial arts fighter who pleaded guilty to assaulting a police officer during the riot.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ibime:

Mumu Isa pay 18k fa plate of white garri andi ewedu soups. E Isa mumu.

E suppose donates da 18k ta adedapo nastymods poverty familiks

Nastymods Isa licks Jabulani donkey arse fa da rest ofu isi pathetik lives
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
feedthenation:
---QAnon Sharman ---one of the 'tourist' to the Capitol jailed for 41 months---but Trump is not able to pardon him---

QAnon Shaman sentenced to more than 3 years in prison for role in Jan. 6 attack

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/qanon-shaman-key-figure-jan-attack-sentenced-wednesday/story?id=81203981

Jacob Chansley, the self-described "QAnon Shaman" who infamously marched through the U.S. Capitol with a spear and horned helmet during the Jan. 6 riot, was sentenced Wednesday to 41 months in prison for his role in the attack.

It matches the longest sentence handed down to any Jan. 6 participant, following the 41-month sentence handed down last week to Scott Fairlam, a former mixed martial arts fighter who pleaded guilty to assaulting a police officer during the riot.

Lawyer basilokos to da rescues grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) ... (4181) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.