Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,154 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1677770 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) ... (4164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
basilico:

There was a fourth guy who jumped and kicked Rittenhouse. Identified. He is a criminal.
Rittenhouse was attacked by 4 criminals.He fired at this one and missed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10217197/Jump-kick-man-filmed-kicking-Kyle-Rittenhouse-head-revealed.html

I am sure the victims here will like him. He is not a paedo but they will like him nonetheless

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
benalvino3:

I am sure the victims here will like him. He is not a paedo but they will like him nonetheless

They accused Kyle of provoking these criminals including paedophile to attack him because assault rifle.
Budaa lurking here cant answer whether scantily dressed women provoke rapists.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lol, funny.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
basilico:

They accused Kyle of provoking these criminals including paedophile to attack him because assault rifle.

It is funny how they don't say the other people who was carrying riffle did not provoke the rioters. Before that day, antifa was with riffles, funny how no insane person was provoked and try to assault and hit them with a skateboard.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
basilico:

The only rapist a scantily dressed woman would provoke is your very self, just as Rittenhouse is the only one despite the many carrying guns who shot people.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
budaatum:

The only rapist a scantily dressed woman would provoke is your very self, just as Rittenhouse is the only one despite the many carrying guns who shot people.

He is the only one that was attacked. Again, common sense failed.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
benalvino3:

I guess he wasn't the only one who left his safe post where his cohorts stood and went amongst those who attacked him either, right? That must be why his cohorts shot people too and are now in the dock with him.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
benalvino3:

Buda cannot internalize the fact that Rosenbaum was a paedo who died trying to get close to a boy below 18 years.
Buda, the five boys Rosenbaum sodomized, do you think they are OK with that sicko's demise.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
basilico:

Buda cannot internalize the fact that Rosenbaum was a paedo who died trying to get close to a boy below 18 years.
Buda, the five boys Rosenbaum sodomized, do you think they are OK with that sicko's demise.

And Rittenhouse shot him because he was a paedo?

Were the others he shot paedos too, bas?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
budaatum:

I guess he wasn't the only one who left his safe post where his cohorts stood and went amongst those who attacked him either, right? That must be why his cohorts shot people too and are now in the dock with him.

He was called to go put out a fire those sicko had started. They attacked him, the paedo got slugged, then the other three thugs attacked him while he was running to the police.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
benalvino3:

Democracy is in danger. Mob rule is what they want.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=gambojimeta post=107751609][/quote]

Twisted mind.The smoke is from Nancy Pelosi police throwing tear gas to protesters outside the capitol
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
basilico:

Twisted mind.The smoke is from Nancy Pelosi police throwing tear gas to protesters outside the capitol
Ya minds isi nat only twisted. It Isa fery sicko

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
gambojimeta:

Ya minds isi nat only twisted. It Isa fery sicko

Grow up and stop wasting our time.
You love sickos. Are you one?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
budaatum:

And Rittenhouse shot him because he was a paedo?

Were the others he shot paedos too, bas?

Are you not grateful , that the creep will never take away the innocence of young boys?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
basilico:

Grow up and stop wasting our time.
You love sickos. Are you one?
I know ya mama Isa likey sickos likey nastymodds Kikikikiki.

Wheni ya Isa go ta Amelika ta helep release Qanon shamans ya apprentice niqqa donkey

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BasedUsername: 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
gambojimeta:

Dis is ah naijeriyan streets . Jungles justices

One days, monkeys likey ya Isa go market andi Isa nat returns

More please I'm so close!!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
BasedUsername:

I love jungle justices. More please I'm so close!!

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BasedUsername: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
gambojimeta:

Adedapo, Ya Isa paedos andi arse fuckers Ina righey like gaetz

Ya Issa also like dirty ashawo arses like ya ma dati ya likey ta licky and sucky

Ya Isa go aski ya mama (adejoke adedara) da question isted ofu ya askins Onu Nairalandis

Wait assuming this is true, how is setting up a nineteen year old with men paedophilia?

Disgusting? Yes. Paedophilia? No.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BasedUsername: 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=gambojimeta post=107752043][/quote]

Keep 'em coming
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
BasedUsername:

Wait assuming this is true, how is setting up a nineteen year old with men paedophilia?

Disgusting? Yes. Paedophilia? No.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
BasedUsername:

I like jungle justices. We need 100,000 Kyles rottenshouse in Nigeria. Keep 'em coming

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
raumdeuter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hiq4f8NcgQ
Da fob nigga Isa here. When ah you isi sendi ya daughta fa nastymods ta licks kikikikiki grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
zendi:
The Party of Lunacy actually.

MACA

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-maher-toxic-democrats-party-of-no-common-sense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hiq4f8KNcgQ
This interview is why I agree with Bill Maher on most of his topics, I went to see him live and many people Democrats and Republican agree with him.

I went for one of his shows around the time of the CPAC and if he comes anywhere near in 2022, I am going again

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Budaatum. Minor Attracted Person is the new buzzword from the people you side with that you cannot condemn.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
raumdeuter:

This interview is why I agree with Bill Maher on most of his topics, I went to see him live and many people Democrats and Republican agree with him.
Basilico andi zendis Isa tinks democrats eat ah babies as bills Isa talks.

Thems Isa qanons kultists wita mentals health's prablems. Ya Isa gettin mental health problems small ta Fram fraternity witi themu. Ya kannat afford ta see ah doctors Ina amelika

Federal neuro pysc Inside benins Isa free

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
raumdeuter:

I went for one of his shows around the time of the CPAC and if he comes anywhere near in 2022, I am going again

I agree with him 70% He is not afraid to say the truth. Today, Fauci says hospitalization for the Vaccinated is increasing. 5billion has been given to Pfizer for the oral tablets. I don't know why they cannot get anything right.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
benalvino3:

I agree with him 70% He is not afraid to say the truth. Today, Fauci says hospitalization for the Vaccinated is increasing. 5billion has been given to Pfizer for the oral tablets. I don't know why they cannot get anything right.
Ya Isa pick andi select.

He Isa talk dati Josh Hawley Isa dangeroussly man. E Isa talk dati kultists likey ya andi Basilico Isa tink Democrat ah eat babies

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
benalvino3:

Ya pooooophead donkey . Pfizer Isa release drugs fa everyone ta produce. Pfizer Isa trying befor ya soon Sam mo conspiracy

LONDON — Drugmaker Pfizer Inc. has signed a deal with a U.N.-backed group to allow other manufacturers to make its experimental Covid-19 pill, a move that could make the treatment available to more than half of the world’s population.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/pfizer-agrees-let-companies-make-covid-19-pill-allow-broader-global-ac-rcna5681

Cc: basilicos da apprentice black donkey

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
basilico, look at this hero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLlUVxVLiLU

He was alone against a mob of violent thugs and he showed enormous restraint

(1) (2) (3) ... (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) ... (4164) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Konkoja and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.