Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,780 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1712150 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) ... (4191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
raumdeuter:
The Bureau of Labor Statistics' June Consumer Price Index (CPI) reflected a year-over-year increase of 9.1% last month, up from the prior 40-year high of 8.6% in May. Consensus economists were expecting June's reading to show an 8.8% increase, according to estimates compiled by Bloomberg.

We needed to go above 9% to reach a consensus that this is the peak. Recession fears and QT will now drive it down. Been chopping it steady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ibime:

We needed to go above 9% to reach a consensus that this is the peak. Recession fears and QT will now drive it down. Been chopping it steady.

you are wrong... will continue to be wrong because of bias.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
basilico:

I could also join Desantis. Trump can be very controversial. All I want is for Dems and media to stop harassing him with blatant lies.
I know the Dems are evil but I will continue opposing their moves on Trump

The Dems and the media will not stop attacking any Republican. Trump said in 2015, That Any Republican will be attacked by the media, they will call them all the names in the world. Romney that is currently the darling of the Democrats, look back at 2012 and how he was attacked. Same thing with John McCain, Same thing with George W Bush, Same with Clarence Thomas, Alito, Kavanaugh, ACB and Gorsuch

Same way they will attack DeSantis. Once he becomes the frontrunner, you will start hearing how DeSantis is racism, sexist, homophobic, hates women, beats his wife, drank beer in college, sexually molested someone, kicked a dog.

Good thing is that the American public will be the one to decide and most of them now have a strong dislike for the media

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ibime:

Which point will be the bottom (peak of the recession) where one can enter the market? Earnings reports will be coming out, I am thinking many will disappoint and take it further down. Plus the interest rate hikes come this month.

I am thinking by August September it might bottom out stabilize at new lows and start trending up
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
https://eu.statesman.com/videos/news/2022/07/12/uvalde-school-shooting-video-police-robb-elementary-shooter/10029441002/

---Yet some 'bright' politicians want teachers to be armed---whilst trained law enforcement couldn't handle the tragic Uvalde situation---

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

Are you joining us on the DeSantis train too? You will be very welcome

I'll do anything to keep drumptgh out, including getting the dead to vote against him. An undemocratic drumghtp should not rule the land of the free and the brave.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ibime:

What broker you been chopping cfds on?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
jimetagambo:

Kikikikikikiki

The image though!

"Moses and the Ten commandments after seeing the lords people doing their thing"

Kikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
budaatum:

I'll do anything to keep drumptgh out, including getting the dead to vote against him. An undemocratic drumghtp should not rule the land of the free and the brave.

God bless America!

From sea to shinning sea!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

Which point will be the bottom (peak of the recession) where one can enter the market? Earnings reports will be coming out, I am thinking many will disappoint and take it further down. Plus the interest rate hikes come this month.

I am thinking by August September it might bottom out stabilize at new lows and start trending up

Bear market usually lasts 18 months to two years from peak to bottom. November was peak so by my calculation, it won't be till late 2023 before we truly bottom out in the equity markets. I think we will hit official recession in Jan 2023, although there's a small chance we hit later this month, though consencus is that Q2 GDP will be slightly positive, meaning we then need Q3 and Q4 negative to enter official recession which I think interest rate rises will cause enough slowdown for that to happen. That should lead to a black swan event upon that result being announced which would also be a good entry point if you don't want to wait till late 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
budaatum:

What broker you been chopping cfds on?

Etoro for CFDs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

The Dems and the media will not stop attacking any Republican. Trump said in 2015, That Any Republican will be attacked by the media, they will call them all the names in the world. Romney that is currently the darling of the Democrats, look back at 2012 and how he was attacked. Same thing with John McCain, Same thing with George W Bush, Same with Clarence Thomas, Alito, Kavanaugh, ACB and Gorsuch

Same way they will attack DeSantis. Once he becomes the frontrunner, you will start hearing how DeSantis is racism, sexist, homophobic, hates women, beats his wife, drank beer in college, sexually molested someone, kicked a dog.

Good thing is that the American public will be the one to decide and most of them now have a strong dislike for the media

The dems will smear everyone. With Trump it was purely to handicap him as President,, The Big tech and media are now part of DNC.
They investigate him every minute of the day , jail his friends and scare his family.
In many eyes you can never convince many leftists that Trump wont be jailed.
No other president has ever been treated that way. What really annoys is that all they accuse him are pure lies.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
benalvino3:

you are wrong... will continue to be wrong because of bias.

I have been right all along. I think I warned guys on here mid last year to convert their 401ks to fixed cash option. I did, my wife didn't listen and has lost 10% of her pension since, while mine dey kampke. Commodities are tanking on fear of recession. That demand destruction should start to bring inflation down. We are near the peak assuming no further Covid wahala or ramp up of war into another dimension. Recession destroys inflation naturally. Copper, other metals are at two year lows while wheat, oil and other commodities are coming down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ibime:

I have been right all along. I think I warned guys on here mid last year to convert their 401ks to fixed cash option. I did, my wife didn't listen and has lost 10% of her pension since, while mine dey kampke. Commodities are tanking on fear of recession. That demand destruction should start to bring inflation down. We are near the peak assuming no further Covid wahala or ramp up of war into another dimension. Recession destroys inflation naturally. Copper, other metals are at two year lows while wheat, oil and other commodities are coming down

the recession is already here.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
basilico:

What's wrong with saying he won?
Clinton still complain p today

Inciting people to capitol hill was not good.
He should have stopped at least by the end of December. Continual complaints - yes but not to the extent of attending demonstration on that Jan 6 and asked the mobs to go to capitol hill.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
armyofone:

The image though!

"Moses and the Ten commandments after seeing the lords people doing their thing"

Kikikikikikiki
grin grin grin grin grin
Idols worshioppas disi republikans peoples are

Kikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
armyofone:

God bless America!

From sea to shinning sea!
Fram 1871

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
basilico:

The dems will smear everyone. With Trump it was purely to handicap him as President,, The Big tech and media are now part of DNC.
They investigate him every minute of the day , jail his friends and scare his family.
In many eyes you can never convince many leftists that Trump wont be jailed.
No other president has ever been treated that way. What really annoys is that all they accuse him are pure lies.
Kikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
armyofone:

Inciting people to capitol hill was not good.
He should have stopped at least by the end of December. Continual complaints - yes but not to the extent of attending demonstration on that Jan 6 and asked the mobs to go to capitol hill.

He never told anyone to enter the capitol. Those are lies. Before he finished his speech, Ray Epps and Company never arrested had already removed the police barricades. Someone from inside then opened the magnetic door,
You are so misiinformed.
On the day of his ( Trump) inauguration this was Madonna speaking to protesters ' Not my President"
. Not telling people to go protest peacefully. Trump felt he had been cheated Just like Clinton had protesters on his inauguration day, his supporters also went to Capitol before Ray Epps started the push into the capitol. Note a few days before that he offered 10000 National Guards to the Capitol. Which Nancy Pelosi and DC Mayor refused
This is what incitement is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87uZ_atahP8

If you want to know the truth check these two links out.

https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/meet-ray-epps-the-fed-protected-provocateur-who-appears-to-have-led-the-very-first-1-6-attack-on-the-u-s-capitol/

https://www.revolver.news/2021/12/damning-new-details-massive-web-unindicted-operators-january-6/

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
basilico:

He never told anyone to enter the capitol. Those are lies. Before he finished his speech, Ray Epps and Company never arrested had already removed the police barricades. Someone from inside then opened the magnetic door,
You are so misiinformed.
On the day of his ( Trump) inauguration this was Madonna speaking to protesters ' Not my President"
This is what incitement is. Not telling people to go protest violently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87uZ_atahP8

Basically - he shouldn't have attended that Jan 6th event. "Your presence" "as a leader" - mind you.

Knowing that day was the day for doing what the constitution asked to be done - he should not be holding or attending the so called stop the steal demonstration.

There are so many things we can't change but accept and grumble grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
armyofone:

Basically - he shouldn't have attended that Jan 6th event.
Knowing that day was the day for doing what the constitution asked to be done - he should not be holding or attending the so called stop the steal demonstration.

There are so many things we can change but accept and grumble grin

Clinton did the same too . Protests are OK but this was hijacked by thugs some of them FBI informants.
The reason for the stoppage of the deliberations was because because two pipe bombs had been found outside the Capitol before Ray Epps had made his move. When protesters from the meeting arrived at the Capitol they found the barricades removed. Some are being charged for being in the area beyond the barricades and doors open.
What would you do if you found doors open and people entering? You would also enter. People are in jail over that for over a year, held without bail While DOJ bails out murderers. Read these links reposted.

https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/meet-ray-epps-the-fed-protected-provocateur-who-appears-to-have-led-the-very-first-1-6-attack-on-the-u-s-capitol/

https://www.revolver.news/2021/12/damning-new-details-massive-web-unindicted-operators-january-6/

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Guys if you like history of the world war, here is a very nice video about the Nazi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unN7e---Mbg
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
armyofone:

Basically - he shouldn't have attended that Jan 6th event. "Your presence" "as a leader" - mind you.

There are so many things we can change but accept and grumble grin

it does not matter. Trump has nothing to do with what happened there. the dems and the media can make whatever they want about it but if they truely can hold him in court, they will be doing that. this one sided charm of a hearing they are holding is just not cutting it. they should stop wasting peoples time and do something else.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
basilico:

Clinton did the same too . Protests are OK but this was hijacked by thugs some of them FBI informants.
The reason for the stoppage of the deliberations was because because two pipe bombs had been found outside the Capitol before Ray Epps had made his move. When protesters from the meeting arrived at the Capitol they found the barricades removed. Some are being charged for being in the area beyond the barricades and doors open.
What would you do if you found doors open and people entering? You would also enter. People are in jail over that for over a year, held without bail While DOJ bails out murderers. Read these links reposted.

I hope the J6 committee finishes then those responsible punished. Something of such should never happen again to our great nation!

President candidates should never hold or attend rally on dday to avoid incitement.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
armyofone:

I hope the J6 committee finishes then those responsible punished. Something of such should never happen again to our great nation!

President candidates should never hold or attend rally on dday to avoid incitement.

Read those links . Remove the scales from your eyes I beg o. Dems are evil liars.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
benalvino3:

it does not matter. Trump has nothing to do with what happened there. the dems and the media can make whatever they want about it but if they truely can hold him in court, they will be doing that. this one sided charm of a hearing they are holding is just not cutting it. they should stop wasting peoples time and do something else.

Read the J6 speech on that day again.

Good morning to you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
basilico:

Read those links . Remove the scales from your eyes I beg o. Dems are evil liars.

Try read the J6 speech again.
Good morning wink
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
armyofone:

Read the J6 speech on that day again.

Good morning to you.

i have. no where he asked them to riot. like basilico said, people were trying to break in before the end of his speech. the guy asking people to go into the capitol is walking free.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
benalvino3:

i have. no where he asked them to riot. like basilico said, people were trying to break in before the end of his speech. the guy asking people to go into the capitol is walking free.

You didn’t notice that the entire J6 sham is one sided? Has anyone been called for cross examination of all these “witnesses”? The entire show is a charade Ben. Don’t fall for it.

These guys are just playing to the gallery trying to curry favour from senile Biden DOJ. The whole moves is just to rubber stamp their lacklustre “findings” so that Trump can be implicated directly. It’s going to be a difficult task convicting a former president of wrongs, but these evil demon rats still want to try nevertheless.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
benalvino3:

You sef grin

Point is knowing the tones and words on the ground right from after the election - he shouldn't have attended.

Let me go tend on my native fowls and collect eggs eat grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
ono:

You didn’t notice that the entire J6 sham is one sided? Has anyone been called for cross examination of all these “witnesses”? The entire show is a charade Ben. Don’t fall for it.

These guys are just playing to the gallery trying to curry favour from senile Biden DOJ. The whole moves is just to rubber stamp their lacklustre “findings” so that Trump can be implicated directly. It’s going to be a difficult task convicting a former president of wrongs, but these evil demon rats still want to try nevertheless.

In the first case that committee was supposed to have members selected by Pelosi and the ranking member. Pelosi rejected both and chose two Trump haters, Is an inquisition, Pelosi n Co are evil people.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
basilico:

See, they knew Trump will come to the Capitol. The demo rats didn’t even want any debate done on the floor of the senate. It would have helped to show how fraudulent the election was. So, RINOs, Demonrats, traitors all worked hand in hand to steal the election from Trump - and now, set out to punish him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) ... (4191) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.