Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,849 members, 7,838,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1656036 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3326) (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) ... (4150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
feedthenation:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1546562977452670979

Kikikikikikiki

Fox news ah comedy channels
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
U.S. announces additional $1.7 billion in aid to Ukraine.

Putin will just keep the war going as the US drain itself grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2022

Manchin rejected a threat from McConnell to sink a bipartisan bill to compete against China.

"I'm not walking away if anybody's gonna threaten me or hold me hostage, if I can help the country," Manchin said.

Democrats are hoping to strike a deal with Manchin to revive Biden's economic agenda within weeks.

Sen. Joe Manchin said on Monday that he's not dissuaded by threats from the top Senate Republican leader to sink a bipartisan bill strengthening economic competitiveness against China.

I'm not walking away if anybody's gonna threaten me or hold me hostage, if I can help the country," the conservative Democrat told reporters. "And if they want to play politics and play party politics, shame on 'em."

Manchin added it was "so wrong" of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky to issue threats to sink the bipartisan USICA legislation, which would boost federal investment on emerging technologies like computer chips. The Kentucky Republican reiterated the ultimatum, tied to recent Democratic efforts to resurrect their economic agenda, only hours later.

McConnell threatened to tank the China bill as Democrats make progress towards clinching a deal with Manchin on a scaled-down climate and tax economic spending package. Democrats launched a barrage of attacks against McConnell ever since, accusing him of siding with China.

A spokesperson for Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said last week that Democrats planned to convene an all-senators classified briefing for the bipartisan bill since it was "vital for America's long-term national security."

Republicans and Democratic negotiators had spent months negotiating on the bill to shore up the domestic semiconductor industry among other sectors in an effort to reduce US dependence on Chinese imports of strategically and economically important products.

Separately, Manchin continues negotiating with Schumer on a slimmer Democrat-only spending bill focused on prescription drug reforms, reducing the deficit, and a blend of climate and energy incentives.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
benalvino3:

Amelika Generiosity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Cocaine Isa one helluva drug

Drug ofu da rich peoples

Kikikikikikiki

https://twitter.com/stevesilberman/status/1546632348338307072?t=bT-k57X0EfbGiCnepQFyhw&s=19

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
Today's hearing cuts quite a deep cut and i won't lie, this was the most chilling testimony ever. It also signals that Criminal trump is in danger, not only from the DOJ but from the white nationalists that had faith in him to achieve their aims.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
benalvino3:

Today's hearing cuts quite a deep cut and i won't lie, this was the most chilling testimony ever. It also signals that Criminal trump is in danger, not only from the DOJ but from the white nationalists that had faith in him to achieve their aims.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
budaatum:

Not seen it yet.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/tv/story/2022-07-10/a-new-trump-doc-was-subpoenaed-by-jan-6-committee-its-not-as-revelatory-as-it-sounds

Did you watch today's hearing? This one cut real deep and who knows what next week will bring? Criminal trump really did a number. The extent of his plans and coordination with his goons to stop the certification and peaceful transfer of power sincerely is like nothing America has ever witnessed. American Institutions that continue to allow USA to exist was and is pretty strong to stop criminal trump, because we came so close to a different type of reality on that day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Today's hearing was the most powerful till now because it actually showed the White House Counsel acknowledged that Criminal trump just wanted blood, nothing but chaos and circumventing or changing the rule of law. This particular hearing should give the DOJ moral ground to prepare an Indictment of Criminal donald trump. #January6thHearings
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Criminal trump is all for himself, doesn't give a damn if you exist, stop following or believing the lies from him and his network. Don't become a loony or crazy person.

@basilico @benalvino

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Obrigardo:
Today's hearing was the most powerful till now because it actually showed the White House Counsel acknowledged that Criminal trump just wanted blood, nothing but chaos and circumventing or changing the rule of law. This particular hearing should give the DOJ moral ground to prepare an Indictment of Criminal donald trump. #January6thHearings
Yup. I ah watch its

Trumpolini ah efen try ta influences by callin ones ofu da witness. Da witness ah calls Isa lawyers who ah forward it ta da DOJ, But dat isi fa next weeks.

Kikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Obrigardo:
Criminal trump is all for himself, doesn't give a damn if you exist, stop following or believing the lies from him and his network. Don't become a loony or crazy person.

@basilico @benalvino

Except you guys don't really care about laws, how do you defend Criminal trump from witness tampering? The witness he called will be testifying next week. At the basic of all crime, witness tampering and what will you spin it to? will your brain not fight against you?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Everyone can say all the rubbish they like and conjure defenses for Criminal trump, but what matters is the evidence and how the Grand jury will see all the activities as they played together.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Obrigardo:
Everyone can say all the rubbish they like and conjure defenses for Criminal trump, but what matters is the evidence and how the Grand jury will see all the activities as they played together.

Trump never asked them to go in the Capitol

The real criminal walking free
https://bidenlaptopemails.com/biden-emails/index.php
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
even a fool can be a billionaire

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 12:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Kikikikikikiki

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:40am On Jul 13, 2022
Timiofak:

They claim dems have moved far off from Obama, lol and Biden is even more right-winged than Obama

If we compare Trump with McCain, we would see which party has moved the most
This people see truth for ground them dey hide

Musk keeps deceiving himself, I can't wait for republicans to turn on him

When this is “Free speech” agenda doesn't fly and he is forced to moderate.

Did I not say it, did I not. Lol

Musk is just a useful idiot

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 2:28am On Jul 13, 2022
sanpipita:

I didn't see any of that yet, American media just know how to commercialize anything

I haven't seen it in full too - just some clips - pure comedy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 2:29am On Jul 13, 2022
Timiofak:

Did I not say it, did I not. Lol

Musk is just a useful idiot

grin grin

Rocket ship to nowhere grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 2:33am On Jul 13, 2022
jimetagambo:
Cocaine Isa one helluva drug

Drug ofu da rich peoples

Kikikikikikiki

https://twitter.com/stevesilberman/status/1546632348338307072?t=bT-k57X0EfbGiCnepQFyhw&s=19

Frying in cocaine - haha funny words grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 3:35am On Jul 13, 2022
budaatum:

Not seen it yet.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/tv/story/2022-07-10/a-new-trump-doc-was-subpoenaed-by-jan-6-committee-its-not-as-revelatory-as-it-sounds

Alex is trying to make money - the DocuS is interesting. The way small oga was all fly and believed they were born to rule is something else. I hope to watch it when they finally release it for public consumption.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 4:43am On Jul 13, 2022
Kikikikikikiki

Disa interesting bills

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 7:37am On Jul 13, 2022
Two things:

I have watched Jamie Raskin and "pencil neck" Adam Schiff - the Shifty shitt in different hearings and how they lie through their "teeth" fantastically and wonderfully - for political gains.

Where-ever you have these two DemonRats characters - in any hearing, in any committee, just know that there is bound to be lies told to the highest heavens. Know that you cannot trust whatever stories they're spinning. Know that they're up to no good.

"cryin" Kizinger and Lizard Cheney already know their time is up.

All said and done, this J6 "Unselect" is a political tool set in motion by "crazy Piglosi" and company to stop Trump. But guess what, it will all fail.

#Impeachment Hoax 1, Impeachment Hoax 2, Russia! Russia!! Russia!!! hoax, Ukraine!, Ukraine!!, Ukraine!!! hoax# - etc etc etc
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 7:41am On Jul 13, 2022
ono:
Two things:

I have watched Jamie Raskin and "pencil neck" Adam Schiff - the Shifty shitt in different hearings and how they lie through their "teeth" fantastically and wonderfully - for political gains.

Where-ever you have these two DemonRats characters - in any hearing, in any committee, just know that there is bound to be lies told to the highest heavens. Know that you cannot trust whatever stories they're spinning. Know that they're up to no good.

All said and done, this J6 "Unselect" is a political tool set in motion by "crazy Piglosi" and company to stop Trump. But guess what, it will all fail.

#Impeachment Hoax 1, Impeachment Hoax 2, Russia! Russia!! Russia!!! hoax, Ukraine!, Ukraine!!, Ukraine!!! hoax# - etc etc etc

---Lies like this audio clip by Steve Bannon---

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2022/07/leaked-audio-steve-bannon-trump-2020-election-declare-victory/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxNoUnxN_cs

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 7:47am On Jul 13, 2022
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2022
feedthenation:

---Lies like this audio clip by Steve Bannon---

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2022/07/leaked-audio-steve-bannon-trump-2020-election-declare-victory/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxNoUnxN_cs

What's wrong with saying he won?
Clinton still complain p today
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
budaatum:

He sees a mini drumpght taking over from him and does not seem to like it.

Vote For Desantis!

Are you joining us on the DeSantis train too? You will be very welcome
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
benalvino3:
The fact that trump is attacking musk for no reason is why I don't know want him to run. He is a controversy magnet. Desantis.

Since Musk said he supports DeSantis for 2024 that's why Trump is attacking him

Vote Ron DeSantis for president 2024
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
The Bureau of Labor Statistics' June Consumer Price Index (CPI) reflected a year-over-year increase of 9.1% last month, up from the prior 40-year high of 8.6% in May. Consensus economists were expecting June's reading to show an 8.8% increase, according to estimates compiled by Bloomberg.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
raumdeuter:
The Bureau of Labor Statistics' June Consumer Price Index (CPI) reflected a year-over-year increase of 9.1% last month, up from the prior 40-year high of 8.6% in May. Consensus economists were expecting June's reading to show an 8.8% increase, according to estimates compiled by Bloomberg.

expect the economy to shrink 2%.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

Are you joining us on the DeSantis train too? You will be very welcome

I could also join Desantis. Trump can be very controversial. All I want is for Dems and media to stop harassing him with blatant lies.
I know the Dems are evil but I will continue opposing their moves on Trump
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
basilico:

I could also join Desantis. Trump can be very controversial. All I want is for Dems and media to stop harassing him with blatant lies.
I know the Dems are evil but I will continue opposing their moves on Trump

he can attack the media no problem. but we know its not going to stop there. any little opinion or criticism from his own side will cause needless controversy. He is miles better than anything the Dems have but that is why i have been saying he should take a break and back Desantis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3326) (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) ... (4150) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.