Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1616484 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) ... (4138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
basilico:

Have not avoided Trump. Everyone would want to see the emails that Clinton refused to hand over.We know that she was granting favors to countries or companies who in turn donated to her foundation. Those emails are not top secret, they are only classified to cover her corruption. Her foundation got the most donations while she was SoS from questionable countries. Pay for play .

The FBI refuses to investigate democrats completely. She was given a pass by Comey, She had top secret information in her unsecured undeclared server.
Most likely Clinton was likely hacked, her emails were on the blackberries she was using overseas in Russia and China.
Trump made a joke implying FBI is burying the criminal actions, it behoves anyone to release her emails to prove fbi and her was lying and are just corrupt.

Are we discussing Obama or are we discussing Clinton?

You still didn't answer my question about Trump.

Nothing about your answer has anything to do with Obama and why he said what he said to the Russian President.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
basilico:

Joe Biden is the liar. The media took hours to analyse everything Trump said, with JB they ignore till they can't.He even lies he was a professor. He lies the economy is the greatest, no inflation, no recession, The media ran out of superlatives to paint Trump look bad

LoLz! Biden served as Benjamin Franklin Presidential Professor of the Practice at the University of Pennsylvania from 2017 to 2019 so how did he lie?

Trump lied virtually everyday of his time in office not a peep from you but here you are calling truth lies. What a crying shame! LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Biden served as Benjamin Franklin Presidential Professor of the Practice at the University of Pennsylvania from 2017 to 2019 so how did he lie?

Trump lied virtually everyday of his time in office not a peep from you but here you are calling truth lies. What a crying shame! LMFAO!

About lies. Can we agree that the media and big tech are virulently ant Trump and waste no single chance to make him look bad.. To the extent of fabricating stories about him.

For instance a witness to J6 said Trump tried to wrench the steering wheel of the Beast in order to force the secret service drive him to the Capitol. The lie here is that from behind It's impossible to grab the steering wheel. The biggest lie is that on that day Trump was in the SUV and not the Beast.

Obama talking to Medved If I'm right is treasonous. After elections he did not put up the missile shield in Poland He also sent blankets and Tissue paper to Ukraine instead of arms. Trump sent lethal arms to Ukraine.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
basilico:

About lies. Can we agree that the media and big tech are virulently ant Trump and waste no single chance to make him look bad.. To the extent of fabricating stories about him.

For instance a witness to J6 said Trump tried to wrench the steering wheel of the Beast in order to force the secret service drive him to the Capitol. The lie here is that from behind It's impossible to grab the steering wheel. The biggest lie is that on that day Trump was in the SUV and not the Beast.

Obama talking to Medved If I'm right is treasonous. After elections he did not put up the missile shield in Poland He also sent blankets and Tissue paper to Ukraine instead of arms. Trump sent lethal arms to Ukraine.

---When did Trump send lethal arms to Ukraine?---
https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-boasted-he-sent-ukraine-military-aid-ignores-impeachment-2022-3?r=US&IR=T

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-europe-donald-trump-ap-fact-check-barack-obama-981ef7feb11053c1340a9d028d6f357b

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
benalvino3:
ones a nice country is like North Korea now

Elon Musk is being investigated by US federal authorities for his conduct in connection with the acquisition of Twitter — Bloomberg

He broke SEC rules on declaring his percentage ownership of Twitter and he will be investigated and fined just like he was by the SEC during Trump's tenure

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
basilico:

So you agree you were wrong about Biden I guess. LoLz.

LoLz! Trump has been subpoenaed, let him come and testify that it didn't happen.

Obama negotiating a treaty on missile defense with the Russian president is treasonous? Since when did negotiating treaty cease to be an executive function?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
LordReed:

So you agree you were wrong about Biden I guess. LoLz.

LoLz! Trump has been subpoenaed, let him come and testify that it didn't happen.

Obama negotiating a treaty on missile defense with the Russian president is treasonous? Since when did negotiating treaty cease to be an executive function?

Trump is willing to testify. I am sure they won't They are just doing it for optics. Why is Nancy Pelosi not saying why she rejected National Guards Trump offered three days earlier - you cannot see the witchunt here and the two tier double justice system run by JB

A full professor lectures, supervises, researches , writes papers etc. Biden was none of that.

Obama should have setup the missile shield. Instead he kowtowed to Putin, didn't arm the Ukrainians. In other words he sold out to Putin's desires

Trump gave approval for antitank weapons to Ukraine. See abc news. The fact checkers just muddy your brains for no reason

Here is Poroshenko decrying what Obama sent.

The White House announced that Ukraine would receive $53 million (€41 million) in new aid, including $46 million (€35.6 million) for military equipment such as counter-mortar detection units, body armor, binoculars, small boats and other gear for Ukraine’s security forces and border guards in the east.

Poroshenko used a speech to members of the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives to appeal for lethal aid.

“Please understand me correctly. Blankets, night-vision goggles are also important. But one cannot win the war with blankets.” He added: “Even more, we cannot keep the peace with a blanket.

You trust fact checkers who
1. Protect democrats
2. Vilify anything Trump/MAGA
3. Are leftists used by big tech..for plausable deniability.When Facebook bans you it was through the recommendation of these Soros funded factchckers

If you can be objective, you will realise that a lot of what you read is just propaganda. Both sides but leftist media dominates the discourse

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
basilico:

Joe Biden is the liar. The media took hours to analyse everything Trump said, with JB they ignore till they can't.He even lies he was a professor. He lies the economy is the greatest, no inflation, no recession, The media ran out of superlatives to paint Trump look bad

---So Trump is not a liar---check out his different statements about the FBI raid of Mar a Lago---

He didn't have any government records at Mar A Lago?
He did have records there, but the FBI planted them?
He did have documents there, but they belong to Trump?
He did have documents there, they didn't belong to Trump, but he had waved a magic wand, declassifying everything?
He did have documents there, but it's common for ex-presidents to store government records in their possession?
He did have documents there, but they were all returned to the archives and Trump's attorney signed that all the documents had been returned?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
feedthenation:

---So Trump is not a liar---check out his different statements about the FBI raid of Mar a Lago---

He didn't have any government records at Mar A Lago?
He did have records there, but the FBI planted them?
He did have documents there, but they belong to Trump?
He did have documents there, they didn't belong to Trump, but he had waved a magic wand, declassifying everything?
He did have documents there, but it's common for ex-presidents to store government records in their possession?
He did have documents there, but they were all returned to the archives and Trump's attorney signed that all the documents had been returned?

What kind of documents is a President allowed to keep.
Enlighten us. Postcards from the Pope only?
Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch was denied access to some Clinton( tapes ? ) by a judge who ruled that Bill Clinton had the right to keep them.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
budaatum:

My pronouns are indeed they and them, especially since my gender has no relevance whatsoever to you or the topic at hand.

see your people, Social justice warriors white-knighting for the weak. you would have done a good job confronting that man if you were there.

you would be holding my body, my choice placard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxvyeZa1YSI&t=933s

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
basilico:

Trump is willing to testify. I am sure they won't They are just doing it for optics. Why is Nancy Pelosi not saying why she rejected National Guards Trump offered three days earlier - you cannot see the witchunt here and the two tier double justice system run by JB

A full professor lectures, supervises, researches , writes papers etc. Biden was none of that.

Obama should have setup the missile shield. Instead he kowtowed to Putin, didn't arm the Ukrainians. In other words he sold out to Putin's desires

Trump gave approval for antitank weapons to Ukraine. See abc news. The fact checkers just muddy your brains for no reason

The White House announced that Ukraine would receive $53 million (€41 million) in new aid, including $46 million (€35.6 million) for military equipment such as counter-mortar detection units, body armor, binoculars, small boats and other gear for Ukraine’s security forces and border guards in the east.

Poroshenko used a speech to members of the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives to appeal for lethal aid.

“Please understand me correctly. Blankets, night-vision goggles are also important. But one cannot win the war with blankets.” He added: “Even more, we cannot keep the peace with a blanket.

1. Protect democrats
3. Are leftists used by big tech..for plausable deniability.When Facebook bans you it was through the recommendation of these Soros funded factchckers

If you can be objective, you will realise that a lot of what you read is just propaganda. Both sides but leftist media dominates the discourse

You are sure they won't what?

And if Obama had set up the missile shield will it not be the same you who would have been condemning him for it. Let's test it. Are you in favour of Ukraine joining NATO, yes or no, no long story.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
basilico:

What kind of documents is a President allowed to keep.
Enlighten us. Postcards from the Pope only?
Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch was denied access to some Clinton( tapes ? ) by a judge who ruled that Bill Clinton had the right to keep them.

---You too can enlighten us---
However based on the bill signed into law by Trump himself in January 2018---it is a felony which carries a 5 years prison sentence to mishandle and movement of classified documents---nobody is above the law, including the POTUS---

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
Republicans to Investigate If Democrats Pressured National Archives into Pursuing Donald Trump.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/14/republicans-to-investigate-if-democrats-pressured-national-archives-into-pursuing-donald-trump/

I have always known something fishy is up with those NARA people. This now lend credence to the fact that the Demonrats were the ones using their "powers" to attack Trump. Evil people.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
basilico:

Their lies are shameless.
Joe also said one time that he ran for President because of Charlotte Unite the Right Rally
Media. No challenge.

What's to prevent the from announcing election results that are fake? Quickly denounce election deniers.
Democrats will not get a WW3 but a Civil War can happen.

Not sure which dictator got 99.9% of the votes. He was more interested in knowing who the 0.1% were..so he could reeducate them. America is headed there. The democrats declare a win, the media says so, Anybody of the contrary opinion is an enemy of the state

---Shameless lies like Trump asking the RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel, to arrange for fake electors to meet and rehearse the process of casting fake votes---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElwipVAqeu0

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
benalvino3:

see your people, ...

I don't know what it is on this earth that makes you think anything from you is worth my time, Ben.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
basilico:

1. Protect democrats

---Trump will never testify---he already sent a letter to the J6 committee about the challenging them on the subpoena---

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
budaatum:

I don't know what it is on this earth that makes you think anything from you is worth my time, Ben.

Buda cannot be there thinking for me. Your time is worthless to me. Even as you give it to me each time claiming you are not giving it.

I was only asking you to watch your social justice friends.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
benalvino3:

Buda cannot be there thinking for me. Your time is worthless to me. Even as you give it to me each time claiming you are not giving it.

I was only asking you to watch your social justice friends.

No ben, I will not watch anything you ask me to.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
feedthenation:

---Shameless lies like Trump asking the RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel, to arrange for fake electors to meet and rehearse the process of casting fake votes---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElwipVAqeu0

Does the constitution allow for. Separate group of state electors?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
feedthenation:

---You too can enlighten us---
However based on the bill signed into law by Trump himself in January 2018---it is a felony which carries a 5 years prison sentence to mishandle and movement of classified documents---nobody is above the law, including the POTUS---

Are those documents Trump had classified. Base it on the memo I showed him declassifying crossfire hurricane.
FBI does not want anyone to review the documents, remember that judge has the highest clearance. Some of the documents declassified were presented to the said judge in their FISA warrant on Carter Page. The judge will obviously see how the FBI decieved him.
The FBI don't want the judge looking at a 100 pages saying they are classified. They could be classified because they expose names of corrupt FBI, just like they hired Igor Danchenkor as a Informant, preventing his name from being revealed during the Mueller inquisition. They call this protecting sources and methods
Judges with a moral fibre don't take it kindly when you present fake information to them.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
budaatum:

No ben, I will not watch anything you ask me to.

grin but I told you what it was about. We have a lot of pronouns there.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
benalvino3:

grin but I told you what it was about. We have a lot of pronouns there.

And you think I listen to anything you tell me, why?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
ono:
Republicans to Investigate If Democrats Pressured National Archives into Pursuing Donald Trump.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/14/republicans-to-investigate-if-democrats-pressured-national-archives-into-pursuing-donald-trump/

I have always known something fishy is up with those NARA people. This now lend credence to the fact that the Demonrats were the ones using their "powers" to attack Trump. Evil people.

What clowns. House of Rep members that don't know their job.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
budaatum:

And you think I listen to anything you tell me, why?

If you don't listen how do you respond and quote me?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
basilico:

Are those documents Trump had classified. Base it on the memo I showed him declassifying crossfire hurricane.
FBI does not want anyone to review the documents, remember that judge has the highest clearance. Some of the documents declassified were presented to the said judge in their FISA warrant on Carter Page. The judge will obviously see how the FBI decieved him.
The FBI don't want the judge looking at a 100 pages saying they are classified. They could be classified because they expose names of corrupt FBI, just like they hired Igor Danchenkor as a Informant, preventing his name from being revealed during the Mueller inquisition. They call this protecting sources and methods
Judges with a moral fibre don't take it kindly when you present fake information to them.

Na wa o, basilico sitting in his house knows the contents of classified documents. LMFAO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
Joe Biden: "If Republicans are elected (in Congress) they gonna raise inflation..."
grin grin grin grin I've never heard more stupid words than that..as if the current inflation wasn't caused by who? Democrats for sure.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
Joe Biden begged Saudi Arabia to increase Oil supply just until after the Midterm elections. Hahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
LordReed:

Na wa o, basilico sitting in his house knows the contents of classified documents. LMFAO!

I use my head. Trump declassified documents showing how corrupt FBI ran the Russia collusion esp 4 FISA warrants. Warrants presented to the judges, one of them has been appointed to review the classification of docs taken from Trump. This judge signed one of the FISA warrants , he has the highest level clearance.

FISA warrants were based on lies, FBI knew it was all crap yet presented them to a court to approve spying Trump campaign.
Right now FBI is holding onto a 100 pages saying they themselves will review them.Why not the special master judge who has clearance to review them. It doesn't take stupid to realise they most likely incriminate FBI top dogs.And that the judge Special Master will see how they brought to him a pile of dung to sign.

Too bad, the truth might never be known. FBI illegal actions are too many, this will be buried like Hunters laptop
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
obixcel:
Joe Biden: "If Republicans are elected (in Congress) they gonna raise inflation..."
grin grin grin grin I've never heard more stupid words than that..as if the current inflation wasn't caused by who? Democrats for sure.

Sadly 50% of the population believe so. And all JB supporters here.

Here is Inflation... Trump {Red) vs Biden (Blue)
This looks deliberate ploy to crash the economy by Joe Biden handlers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
basilico:

I use my head. Trump declassified documents showing how corrupt FBI ran the Russia collusion esp 4 FISA warrants. Warrants presented to the judges, one of them has been appointed to review the classification of docs taken from Trump. This judge signed one of the FISA warrants , he has the highest level clearance.

FISA warrants were based on lies, FBI knew it was all crap yet presented them to a court to approve spying Trump campaign.
Right now FBI is holding onto a 100 pages saying they themselves will review them.Why not the special master judge who has clearance to review them. It doesn't take stupid to realise they most likely incriminate FBI top dogs.And that the judge Special Master will see how they brought to him a pile of dung to sign.

Too bad, the truth might never be known. FBI illegal actions are too many, this will be buried like Hunters laptop

None of which Trump has asserted in court, why? LoLz.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:13am On Oct 15, 2022
LordReed:

None of which Trump has asserted in court, why? LoLz.

FBI the criminal org initially hinted at nuclear codes for sale to Russia.
I hope you don't buy that
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2022
basilico:

FBI the criminal org initially hinted at nuclear codes for sale to Russia.
I hope you don't buy that

FBI never stated that any where.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) ... (4138) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Konkoja and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.