Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1616655 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) ... (4138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
saxywale2:
A record-breaking week of early voting continued in Georgia yesterday. 50% MORE people cast ballots than during the same period in 2018.
I wonder what Stacey Abrams would say with regards to this. She amongst others have been been crying about voter suppression grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
obixcel:
I wonder what Stacey Abrams would say with regards to this. She amongst others have been been crying about voter suppression grin

What she'd say is her actions ensured voter suppression failed.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
budaatum:

What she'd say is her actions ensured voter suppression failed.

Lying in plain sight.
You have a new PM in UK. A man of color.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
basilico:

Lying in plain sight.
You have a new PM in UK. A man of color.

Of Indian origin, to be precise. And where's the lie?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
obixcel:
Her plan is working out just fine I guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyq1luSKrmg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
The hunter has learnt to shoot without missing, but bas thinks the bird would therefore not learn to fly without perching.

saxywale2:

Her plan is working out just fine I guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyq1luSKrmg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
budaatum:
The hunter has learnt to shoot without missing, but bas thinks the bird would therefore not learn to fly without perching.

Whatever Stacey is doing, it's working just fine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
saxywale2:

She's always been action woman.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
budaatum:

Of Indian origin, to be precise. And where's the lie?

Two days ago. She still pushing voter suppression.

Msn.com also reports she pays her lawfirm top dollar from her voting right org.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/stacey-abrams-s-voting-rights-org-funneled-millions-to-law-firm-run-by-her-campaign-chair/ar-AA13jTxS

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by fadal(m): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
WELL KODACK BLACK SAY TRUMP IS BETTER THEN KANYE?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
basilico:

Two days ago. She still pushing voter suppression.

And the result is, record early mail in votes, just as she wanted and intended.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
How on earth does media let Joe Biden or rather democrats get away with blatant lies.
Student debt bailout Joe Biden says he signed a law that passed by a vote or two wrt student debt.
Problem: No law was passed. He signed an Executive order.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1584325204485894144

In the same meeting he said that he does not approve of states preventing gender transition care to children.

What a joke of a President. Who was reading cue cards during the meeting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 3:36am On Oct 25, 2022
armyofone:

Doesn't look like Trump. Maybe weight loss in preparation for next presidential election.

Maybe overwhelming stress.
He has aged alot. The numerous court cases are enough to wear out any individual.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2022
budaatum:

And the result is, record early mail in votes, just as she wanted and intended.

Democrats being tuned to vote for
Abortion rights upto 9 months
Gender affirmation of children
Student Debt bailout
Policing racial discrimination
Defunding police
Open borders
No voter ID
Cognizance of LGBTQ++

Republicans voting for

Inflation reduction
Reduced cost of living
Nuclear family cohesion
Lower taxation
One nation under God.

The intelligence of voters will be revealed by the results.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
I see nobody has called what's happening to Kanye West cancel culture nor has Jews been accused of having victim mentality or rationalizing statements made against them, I wonder why.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
sanpipita:
I see nobody has called what's happening to Kanye West cancel culture nor has Jews been accused of having victim mentality or rationalizing statements made against them, I wonder why.

you have not looked well enough
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
saxywale2:

Hope she wins - she has something great for GA people.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
sanpipita:

Kanye is Nigerian is why.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
saxywale2:

He has aged alot. The numerous court cases are enough to wear out any individual.

Stress ages the human body. He looks older than grandpa Pres B. Hope he finds time to rest his body and not bother with the election process again.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by timay1: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
armyofone:

Stress ages the human body. He looks older than grandpa Pres B. Hope he finds time to rest his body and not bother with the election process again.

The day Trump declares that he's not running for president in 2024, and retires from politics, is the day they will leave him alone. All those flimsy court cases and probes from democrats will disappear all of a sudden.

They are throwing different shits at him presently to frustrate him out of re contesting as well as stop him from continuing influencing local elections. Most of those court cases will end up amounting to nothing. but they are throwing them .at him anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
armyofone:

Right. He will be better off being a sort of political godfather to the likes of Gov Desantis, Tulsi Gabbard, Kari Lake etc.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:12am On Oct 26, 2022
Dr Oz just destroyed Fetterman in the Pennsylvania Senate debates tonight you have to feel sorry for him

The lowest point was when Fetterman was asked about fracking he said he supported it but when asked about his 2018 position where he didn't support fracking the Lt Gov went blank

Let's see how this affect the poll

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2022
PDPGuy:

Right. He will be better off being a sort of political godfather to the likes of Gov Desantis, Tulsi Gabbard, Kari Lake etc.

they will still go for him as long as he is influential. I don't want him to run again as well.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
PDPGuy:

I hope he doesn't run again. He has significant baggage and would destroy the party in the primaries

DeSantis for President. After he crushes Charlie Crist in the race for governor

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

I hope he doesn't run again. He has significant baggage and would destroy the party in the primaries.

Please let him run again. Pretty please, please.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ron DeSantis endorsed Republican Senate candidate in Colorado O'Dea who is fiercely anti Trump
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
timay1:

The day Trump declares that he's not running for president in 2024, and retires from politics, is the day they will leave him alone. All those flimsy court cases and probes from democrats will disappear all of a sudden.

They are throwing different shits at him presently to frustrate him out of re contesting as well as stop him from continuing influencing local elections. Most of those court cases will end up amounting to nothing. but they are throwing them .at him anyway
You are right

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
Dr. OZ vs Fetterman. Surely Fetterman needs his fetters broken cos it's a pain watching him. Over to you, Mark Dice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx00vYB6eOo
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by timay1: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

I hope he doesn't run again. He has significant baggage and would destroy the party in the primaries

DeSantis for President. After he crushes Charlie Crist in the race for governor

If The republican heirachy knows what's good for them, the better start propping up DeSantis to run for president. He's done very well in his state and a even some undecided democrats who presently don't like Biden will happily vote for DeSantis.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
timay1:

If The republican heirachy knows what's good for them, the better start propping up DeSantis to run for president. He's done very well in his state and a even some undecided democrats who presently don't like Biden will happily vote for DeSantis.

Do I guess right? FBI or some Law Enforcement is investigating DeSantis.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by timay1: 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
basilico:

Do I guess right? FBI or some Law Enforcement is investigating DeSantis.

I won't be surprised.

For a party that wanted to defund law enforcement, They sure know how to use the Law enforcement to intimidate their political opponent. The irony is very funnygrin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Haha get fxcked in prison

(1) (2) (3) ... (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) ... (4138) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.