Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,431 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1658469 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) ... (4151) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ibime:

Where did you get the victims account when he has been in ICU?

The suspects account is in the court papers, go and challenge it there
Una madness too much

so you did not watch the Twitter video I included? the victim is at home and he has said what happened. Remember the police said someone opened the door? it was Pelosi that opened the door then walk back to meet the suspect. go and watch the video.

each time they say what happened, more questions pops up
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
benalvino3:

so you did not watch the Twitter video I included? the victim is at home and he has said what happened. Remember the police said someone opened the door? it was Pelosi that opened the door then walk back to meet the suspect. go and watch the video.

each time they say what happened, more questions pops up

Oga tender this in court. If Pelosi has no problem with his gay lover to walk to him, he has no reason to call the Police, simple. The Police said someone opened the door as they were pulling up. You suppose know that was Pelosi as he is the owner of the house and knows the keys, not the guy in a delusional state
My interpretation if you really want it, Pelosi knew the guy was disturbed and thought he had him under control with conversation. The guy did not present as a vicious guy, just a nutso, until he finally cracked him on the head. Even in the guys testimony, you can see he is not a killer, he just wanted to break Nancy kneecaps if she told him lies. Everything is in the court papers, but you want to speculate on what an 82 year old man will do as if he is.your mate. If robbers break into your grandmum house and wake her up, she will probably make them a cup of tea out of confusion

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ibime:

Oga tender this in court. If Pelosi has no problem with his gay lover to walk to him, he has no reason to call the Police, simple
My interpretation if you really want it, Pelosi knew the guy was disturbed and thought he had him under control with conversation. The guy did not present as a vicious guy, just a nutso, until he finally cracked him on the head. Even in the guys testimony, you can see he is not a killer, he just wanted to break Nancy kneecaps if she told him lies. Everything is in the court papers, but you want to speculate on what an 82 year old man will do as if he is.your mate. If robbers break into your grandmum house and wake her up, she will probably make them a cup of tea out of confusion

A guy broke into your house at 2AM carrying a backpack dressed in black and saying he want to speak to your wife. i Guy you have never met... you will go and make him a coffee? Seriously ibime? He is not a vicious guy? why call the police then and walk back to the idiot? you see why i say you don't reason.

the guy is not a killer and Paul ended up in the ICU with life threatening injury. He is not a killer but he wanted to turture madam pelosi.

the Granny will also call the police, then walk into the kitchen and make tea for the police and an extra for the robbers. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
benalvino3:

A guy broke into your house at 2AM carrying a backpack dressed in black and saying he want to speak to your wife. i Guy you have never met... you will go and make him a coffee? Seriously ibime? He is not a vicious guy? why call the police then and walk back to the idiot? you see why i say you don't reason.

the guy is not a killer and Paul ended up in the ICU with life threatening injury. He is not a killer but he wanted to turture madam pelosi.

the Granny will also call the police, then walk into the kitchen and make tea for the police and an extra for the robbers. grin

Wait make them enter your grandmother house first, e go shock you. Na full swallow and Banga soup she go offer them. Old people no get speed to run oh, na persuasion be their weapon

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman1: 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
Americans are really not the smartest bunch. They want more of some of what created the inflation to begin with.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ibime:

Oga tender this in court. If Pelosi has no problem with his gay lover to walk to him, he has no reason to call the Police, simple
Agree with you.3rd line house can be broken into. they worth 175m which you could spend your life counting. Guy walks into a Two storeyed mansion after smashing glass, polizei gestapo are there in 10min locates the master bedroom, waits for this 82 guy to use the restroom to make a call , Since when do people charge their phones in the restroom?
Then they walk downstairs, Nancy is in DC so if this crazy wants to break her knee caps he has to wait hours for her to fly in while he has tied a guy who had a DUI a few weeks ago emerging from a party in those ungodly hours
You are a simpleton,
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ibime:

Wait make them enter your grandmother house first, e go shock you. Na full swallow and Banga soup she go offer them. Old people no get speed to run oh, na persuasion be their weapon

stop making foolish excuses.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
Fun fact:
$16Bn has been spent on both federal and state races in this midterm cycle!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
benalvino3:

stop making foolish excuses.

And stop making foolish speculation and refer to the court papers

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ibime:

And stop making foolish speculation and refer to the court papers

I am not speculating, I don't buy the crap they tell us. Maybe it is a gay crime. till they release footage of what really happened, their stories make no sense so release the Cams from both the house and the body cam footage. you they try to make sense out of obvious nonsense and that is why I said you don't reason. Garbage in, garbage out... the stories so far are garbage
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2022
shocked

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
PDPGuy:
shocked

I don't know how they did not see this coming in 2020. Like, they were leaving blue states because of crap policies.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2022
benalvino3:

i am not speculating, I don't buy the crap the tell us. Maybe it is a gay crime. till they release footage of what really happened. their stories make no sense so release the Cams from both the house and the body cam footage. you they try to make sense out of obvious nonsense and that is why i said you don't reason. Garbage in, garbage out... the stories so far are gabage

Of course, you are conditioned not to "buy the crap" by people who want to give you an alternative version of the world

The defendant lawyers have a right to view the cams if that is his defence . . . but it is not.

Police who would have reviewed the cams have charged with burglary, you are waiting for them to show you cam of Pelosi house so other mad men and Boogaloo boys can take note for next time. Why not go ask for cam of Femi Gbajabiamilla private residence

If it's in the security and Public interest to release cam, they will. Satisfying mad men's curiosity over their belief in the Police assessment does not count as that for now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ibime:

Of course, you are conditioned not to "buy the crap" by people who want to give you an alternative version of the world

The defendant lawyers have a right to view the cams if that is his defence . . . but it is not.

Police who would have reviewed the cams have charged with burglary, you are waiting for them to show you cam of Pelosi house so other mad men and Boogaloo boys can take note for next time. Why not go ask for cam of Femi Gbajabiamilla private residence

If it's in the security and Public interest to release cam, they will. Satisfying mad men's curiosity over their belief in the Police assessment does not count as that for now.

Which crap am I buying on the case?

They tell their stories that changes up and down i said it does not make sense that i want the footage.

it is you who buy crap. you cannot keep believing any version you hear. when will you say fvck it and ask for the footage? oh, yeah, you won't because you can't think for yourself.

listen to yourself. also ask the police why their story change. they have reviewed the tape, but if they tell you in their based on the tape they reviewed that the sky is green, would you believe or ask to see the tape for yourself.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
PDPGuy:
shocked
I staying off polls for now. The results are just everywhere. Some polls even have the Dem leading by 7 points in retaining majority and leadership of the house.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
As of this morning, more than 33 million votes have been cast in the midterms

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
benalvino3:

listen to yourself. also ask the police why their story change. they have reviewed the tape, but if they tell you in their based on the tape they reviewed that the sky is green, would you believe or ask to see the tape for yourself.

Point me where the Police story changed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
PDPGuy:
As of this morning, more than 33 million votes have been cast in the midterms
Oh boy. People dey vex ooo

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ibime:

Point me where the Police story changed

Police Chief Bill Scott told reporters that when responding officers knocked on the front door, the door was opened by “someone inside” and that officers observed Paul Pelosi and David DePape wrestling over a hammer. The officers did not enter the home, instead they ordered the two men to drop the hammer and that DePape then took control of the hammer and beat Pelosi with it.

the bolded suggest there was a 3rd person.

Police later said when the door was opened saying there was only paul and depape.

the question that then came up was which of the two men opened the door for the police. now we know it was Paul. If the police had the footage, why was they misleading the public with false event of what actually happened?

the second bolded was false too because Paul opened the door for them and went back to his attack. the police claiming when the door was opened they saw 2 men fighting over a hammer.

Does it make sense? if they claim it was only 2 men and someone opened the door for them.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
benalvino3:

Police Chief Bill Scott told reporters that when responding officers knocked on the front door, the door was opened by “someone inside” and that officers observed Paul Pelosi and David DePape wrestling over a hammer. The officers did not enter the home, instead they ordered the two men to drop the hammer and that DePape then took control of the hammer and beat Pelosi with it.

Police later said when the door was opened saying there was only paul and depape.

the question that then came up was which of the two men opened the door for the police. now we know it was Paul. If the police had the footage, why was they misleading the public with false event of what actually happened?

the second bolded was false too because Paul opened the door for them and went back to his attack. the police claiming when the door was opened they saw 2 men fighting over a hammer.

Does it make sense? if they claim it was only 2 men and someone opened the door for them.

You are talking nonsense based on the conspiracy in your mind

So Pelosi cannot see the Police lights pulling into his driveway and go open the door and walk back in the house. Most likely the house has gate so you can open the door long before Police set eyes on you once you buzz them in the gate. You think he is living in face-me-I-face-you?

If you are an old man in a hostage situation and let's say you convince your kidnapper someone is coming, you better open the door beforehand, than allow kidnapper take you to the door to see Police there. I will open the door clandestinely and continue yarning, making the kidnapper think everything is kosher until the Police bust in. The only wahala I see here is the Police thought they were on a welfare check and did not bust in as you would a hostage situation, and Depappe probably spotted them or Police car first and started flipping.

And your other suggestion to run from the door to the Police, I assume you know the distance from the door to Police car and can judge that an 82 year old man will fancy himself to get to Police before kidnapper gets to him.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
benalvino3:

Lets narrow down to what Ibime believes from media lies. The attacker was a MAGA supporter. stop at that n from miles away you can see where he is cummimg ( sp) from.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ibime:

You are talking nonsense based on the conspiracy in your mind.

You get their time. See the ource they are not bold enough to show you.
https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/334874-2022-10-31-police-change-story-now-claim-only-attacker-david-depape-and.htm
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
budaatum:

You get their time. See the ource they are not bold enough to show you.
https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/334874-2022-10-31-police-change-story-now-claim-only-attacker-david-depape-and.htm

that's your source but you want to lie it is our source. Liar Liar buda

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
basilico:

Lets narrow down to what Ibime believes from media lies. The attacker was a MAGA supporter. stop at that n from miles away you can see where he is cummimg ( sp) from.

ibime is doing all he can to believe a lie. I said they should release the cam... that is something he should not disagree with but he shocked me. he does not want the cam released, he just want to go by what they told him

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
benalvino3:

ibime is doing all he can to believe a lie. I said they should release the cam... that is something he should not disagree with but he shocked me. he does not want the cam released, he just want to go by what they told him
Another case far gone.
Pray for him
i have not called him a nutcase yet
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
Business is business. My pillow and co will take over, no shaking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
Benalvino3, your thoughts on this from your favourite Marine Le Pen people

https://www.nairaland.com/7417449/back-africa-french-mp-sparks
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ibime:
Business is business. My pillow and co will take over, no shaking

Seriously! Not taken over for a week and loss of revenue is bothering him. Did Musk not think pressure groups had a say in twitter's revenue?

I guess he should have consulted a certain Kanye or put him on the board. He'd have gotten very useful advice if he had.

He better watch his Tesla, because it's those same woke pressure groups buying it to save the planet from overheating.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
budaatum:

Seriously! Not taken over for a week and loss of revenue is bothering him. Did Musk not think pressure groups had a say in twitter's revenue?

I guess he should have consulted a certain Kanye or put him on the board. He'd have gotten very useful advice if he had.

He better watch his Tesla, because it's those same woke pressure groups buying it to save the planet from overheating.

The Antidefamation League put out an announcement asking advertisers to stop advertising on Twitter, obviously taking note of Kanye reentrance. .

One thing about this world, it costs nothing to be nice, but when you go around deliberately seeking people to offend, you will discover that those people are also consumers with dollars to spend on product
Those lawyers/moderators in corporations are not there as social activists, they are there to implement policies that protect the companies bottom line

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ibime:

The Antidefamation League put out an announcement asking advertisers to stop advertising on Twitter, obviously taking note of Kanye reentrance. .

One thing about this world, it costs nothing to be nice, but when you go around deliberately seeking people to offend, you will discover that those people are also consumers with dollars to spend on product

But it's free speech na! I can say whatever the heck I want and it will cost me nothing, in the alternative fact world, perhaps.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
It is this midterm election that will show if people prefer their stomachs over other things.
This election will show if activists are truly powerful or just noise makers.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
budaatum:

But it's free speech na! I can say whatever the heck I want and it will cost me nothing, in the alternative fact world, perhaps.

Like you said, he bought poison

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) ... (4151) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Nastymods and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.