Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1607997 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 5:11am On Dec 03, 2022
CoolUsername:

The milkiest of milquetoast platitudes when Twitter just got caught with their trousers down.

There's a difference between Twitter just being left-leaning and Twitter literally soaring suppressing negative news presidential candidate, banning news outlets, and banning the fxcking press secretary of sitting President.

Now you're calling Twitter right-leaning for reinstating banned accounts who just so happened to be disproportionately right-leaning because the ban hammer was used disproportionately on right-leaning Sony's in the first place.
My Bottom line is that nothing was exposed in those tweets that wasn't known before.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 5:12am On Dec 03, 2022
adamusuleiman11:

LONG POST ALERT.
Summary of Musk Twitter Release:

For days, Twitter owner Elon Musk had teased a massive bombshell disclosure based on internal company documents that he claimed would reveal "what really happened" inside Twitter when it decided to temporarily suppress a 2020 New York Post story about Hunter Biden and his laptop.

But on Friday, instead of releasing a trove of documents to the public, Musk's big reveal pointed to a series of tweets by the journalist Matt Taibbi, who had been provided with emails that largely corroborated what was already known about the incident.

Attracting thousands of retweets, Taibbi's winding tweet thread reaffirmed how, in the initial hours after the Post story went live, TWITTER EMPLOYEES GRAPPLED WITH FEARS that it could have been the result of a RUSSIAN HACKING OPERATION.

It showed employees on Twitter's legal, policy and communications teams debating -- and at times disagreeing -- over whether to restrict the article under the company's hacked materials policy, weeks before the 2020 election, where Joe Biden, Hunter Biden's father, ran against then-President Donald Trump.

While some questioned the basis for the decision and warned that Twitter would be inviting allegations of anti-conservative bias, others within the company, including senior officials, said the circumstances surrounding the Post story were unclear and recommended caution, according to screenshots of internal communications shared by Taibbi.

(Then-CEO Jack Dorsey -- whom Taibbi said was not involved in the decision -- has told US lawmakers that in hindsight, suppressing the story was a MISTAKE.)

The emails Taibbi obtained are CONSISTENT with what former Twitter site integrity head Yoel Roth told journalist Kara Swisher in an onstage interview EARLIER THIS WEEK. During that interview, Roth said he felt at the time that the Post reporting bore the hallmarks of a Russian hack-and-leak operation, an assessment that was shared at the time by dozens of former US intelligence officials.

Taibbi said the material he reviewed referenced general FBI warnings about potential attempted Russian interference in the elections, which also dovetails with Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg's public account of Facebook's handling of the New York Post story and affirms how Twitter was on high alert for possible foreign meddling.

In the wake of the article's suppression, Taibbi said one Democratic congressman, California Rep. Ro Khanna, wrote to Twitter's chief legal officer suggesting it was a bad look and a departure from First Amendment ideals to suppress a news report containing details that affect a presidential candidate. Khanna noted in the email he was saying this even though he was a "total Biden partisan."

The tweet thread also highlighted how officials from both political parties routinely wrote to Twitter asking for specific tweets to be removed. Taibbi included a screenshot of an email from the "Biden team" asking to delete tweets. A review of those tweets on an archive site showed some purported photos of Hunter Biden, including nudity, that may have violated Twitter policy.

Taibbi said the contact from political parties happened more frequently from Democrats, but provided no internal documents to back up his assertion. He also did not say that Democrats requested that Twitter suppress the Post story, and his account did not suggest that the US government had ever pressured Twitter to suppress the story.
Exactly.....

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 5:21am On Dec 03, 2022
saxywale2:

My Bottom line is that nothing was exposed in those tweets that wasn't known before.

So you new that social media companies were conspiring to influence the elections, huh?

Now the conspiracy theories have turned out to be true, the new response is to say that all of it was already known.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 5:26am On Dec 03, 2022
SlyfoxxDaBoss:

Go help your wretched family first you this Trump deranged lunatic. I’m here having a ball, wheeling and dealing with real money men in Abuja. While you jobless fvcks cry about 76 year old man that doesn’t even know you exist. Oma se ò. What a waste of youth.

So much wasted youth on this thread I swear. Don’t go out, live and achieve like the young men you are. Be wasting your whole time crying about an old man who’s already lived 95% of his own life and achieved more than your entire lineage combined in that time. Honestly don’t ya’ll feel useless when you think of it that way? Complete invalids.

Tha isa budaatum, he is ah old ah man. Ah older than ah 60 ah years ye

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by uglymods: 5:31am On Dec 03, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

What are you on about?

Don't jump on me or misinteprete my post Obrigado. I have been a veteran here on NL since 2005 and I don't type nonsense! You seemed to like one of the level-headed dudes here but your feedback here is uncalled for and you owe me an apology!

If you had read my post properly, you would have realised that I responded to the guy who posted that the image Kan(ye) posted is a Raelish image and not a Nazi Germany swastika image placed in a so-called star of David.

The swastika historically is a cross image that has been in existence for centuries even before the German Nazi Party was formed! I grew up reading about these non-Nazi swastika symbols decades back in the encyclopedias in my then family library.

Last but not least, Elon has made a lot of rash decisions since he took over Twitter and these have led to a fall in the stock price of a U.S.-based pharmaceutical company that advertises on Twitter, and other advertisers had to pull out from advertising on
Twitter because of the clonning of the pharmaceutical firms
Twitter account.

Somebody also posted here within the last 2 pages (pg 3572-3573) that there has been an increase in the use or racial slurs such as the N*gger word against people of African descent on Twitter since Elon Musk took over and this is unacceptable to me. I would tell it to Elon's face if I saw him. Period.

Kikikiki donkey is fight with another ah donkey over ah wrong ah take. Elon isa musk isa not know ya exist ye

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 5:48am On Dec 03, 2022
CoolUsername:

So you new that social media companies were conspiring to influence the elections, huh?

Now the conspiracy theories have turned out to be true, the new response is to say that all of it was already known.

Nothing has changed from what we already knew. The only incredible thing that's happened is the fact that we are now reading it all on real time.. on Twitter and not on Gab or Parler LOL

Maybe the part two will be more interesting.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2022
saxywale2:

And I was eagerly waiting for the files. Turned out to be a nothingburger.

A big huge duddy hot fudge nothingburger lol grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:03am On Dec 03, 2022
CoolUsername:

That's bullshxt and you know it. Twitter staff were literally scrambling for any justification to remove stories about the laptop leak. This was not about a dick pic and it's frankly a little embarrassing to see you trying to spin this as such.

Twitter threatened to and then banned the New York Post over articles talking about the laptop leak. No dick pics were published in these articles. Kayleigh McEnany, the fxcking White House press secretary was locked out of her twitter account for taking about this story. Not even DMs were spared from the Orwellian censorship campaign.

You feel pained and disappointed.
I understand how you feel though.
Seems you would have cherished hanging a Hunter Biden dick portrait on your wall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:07am On Dec 03, 2022
basilico:

He can be redeemed. We chased out the Tesla owner but he is still arguing his case sort of sensibly ..although he thinks you not in Murica ya know nothing.
He is still here.
Obrifaggot might be too far gone.

You didn’t chase out anyone. You aren’t grand at all, get over yourself.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:15am On Dec 03, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You didn’t chase out anyone. You aren’t at all grand, get over yourself.

Maga cultists and delusions of grandeur.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:21am On Dec 03, 2022
saxywale2:

Nothing has changed from what we already knew. The only incredible thing that's happened is the fact that we are now reading it all on real time.. on Twitter and not on Gab or Parler LOL

Maybe the part two will be more interesting since this part one was just meh and did not break the internet as I thought it would.

Turns out it exposed criminal trumps admin violation of the 1st amendment. Biden was a private citizen when his team made those requests. Trust me, that's standard procedure, all political strategists knows this. Why is elon so dumb? I'm kinda flabbergasted even with all the money he has. Twitter just revealed the hypocrite he is.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2022
Obrigardo:

Turns out it exposed criminal trumps admin violation of the 1st amendment. Biden was a private citizen when his team made those requests. Trust me, that's standard procedure, all political strategists knows this. Why is elon so dumb? I'm kinda flabbergasted even with all the money he has. Twitter just revealed the hypocrite he is.

Yesterday on Twitter, Musk blamed instances of censorship in early 2020 on the Biden Administration. Of course the Biden Administration didn’t exist in 2020 but the more Elon talks, the more he should learn to shut up.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2022
https://www.piratewires.com/p/readable-twitter-files

More complete and readable Twitter files released by elon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:55am On Dec 03, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You didn’t chase out anyone. You aren’t grand at all, get over yourself.

Tesla owner ? We chased him out ... He is still in a boat heading to Abuja. Must be using Starlink on a different moniker.
Benalvino Tell this dumb ass
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:07am On Dec 03, 2022
10% for the big guy trending on Twitter

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:20am On Dec 03, 2022
basilico:

Tesla owner ? We chased him out ... He is still in a boat heading to Abuja. Must be using Starlink on a different moniker.
Benalvino Tell this dumb ass

lol

the bolded.
she didn't get you... so I don't want to waste my time.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2022
adamusuleiman11:

LONG POST ALERT.
Summary of Musk Twitter Release:

For days, Twitter owner Elon Musk had teased a massive bombshell disclosure based on internal company documents that he claimed would reveal "what really happened" inside Twitter when it decided to temporarily suppress a 2020 New York Post story about Hunter Biden and his laptop.

But on Friday, instead of releasing a trove of documents to the public, Musk's big reveal pointed to a series of tweets by the journalist Matt Taibbi, who had been provided with emails that largely corroborated what was already known about the incident.

Attracting thousands of retweets, Taibbi's winding tweet thread reaffirmed how, in the initial hours after the Post story went live, TWITTER EMPLOYEES GRAPPLED WITH FEARS that it could have been the result of a RUSSIAN HACKING OPERATION.

It showed employees on Twitter's legal, policy and communications teams debating -- and at times disagreeing -- over whether to restrict the article under the company's hacked materials policy, weeks before the 2020 election, where Joe Biden, Hunter Biden's father, ran against then-President Donald Trump.

While some questioned the basis for the decision and warned that Twitter would be inviting allegations of anti-conservative bias, others within the company, including senior officials, said the circumstances surrounding the Post story were unclear and recommended caution, according to screenshots of internal communications shared by Taibbi.

(Then-CEO Jack Dorsey -- whom Taibbi said was not involved in the decision -- has told US lawmakers that in hindsight, suppressing the story was a MISTAKE.)

The emails Taibbi obtained are CONSISTENT with what former Twitter site integrity head Yoel Roth told journalist Kara Swisher in an onstage interview EARLIER THIS WEEK. During that interview, Roth said he felt at the time that the Post reporting bore the hallmarks of a Russian hack-and-leak operation, an assessment that was shared at the time by dozens of former US intelligence officials.

Taibbi said the material he reviewed referenced general FBI warnings about potential attempted Russian interference in the elections, which also dovetails with Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg's public account of Facebook's handling of the New York Post story and affirms how Twitter was on high alert for possible foreign meddling.

In the wake of the article's suppression, Taibbi said one Democratic congressman, California Rep. Ro Khanna, wrote to Twitter's chief legal officer suggesting it was a bad look and a departure from First Amendment ideals to suppress a news report containing details that affect a presidential candidate. Khanna noted in the email he was saying this even though he was a "total Biden partisan."

The tweet thread also highlighted how officials from both political parties routinely wrote to Twitter asking for specific tweets to be removed. Taibbi included a screenshot of an email from the "Biden team" asking to delete tweets. A review of those tweets on an archive site showed some purported photos of Hunter Biden, including nudity, that may have violated Twitter policy.

Taibbi said the contact from political parties happened more frequently from Democrats, but provided no internal documents to back up his assertion. He also did not say that Democrats requested that Twitter suppress the Post story, and his account did not suggest that the US government had ever pressured Twitter to suppress the story.

Elon Musk big reveal is another Kraken. It did not reveal anything malicious on the part of twitter staffs nor reveal collusion with the democratic party. It only revealed intelligence agencies along with major social media organisations like Facebook and twitter were being cautious so close to election day. They want to avoid a repeat of 2015 elections where FBI came out to announce investigation against Hillary and a few days later said it was nothing. Hillary and the democratic party believe that announcement tipped the election in favour of Trump.

Also Trump and the democratic party were desperately trying to repeat the scenario by looking for any announcement that would damage Joe Bidens image very close to elections, they had earlier tried to quid quo pro Zelensky into announcing an investigation against Hunter and Joe Biden which failed and led to Trump's impeachment. So it's reasonable to be cautious of a laptop suddenly appearing just weeks to the elections.

I see the incoming Republican led house wasting lots of time on the laptop as they are still pained from loosing to Biden. It will still amount to a huge kraken.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2022
benalvino3:

lol

the bolded.
she didn't get you... so I don't want to waste my time.

He tries to be polite nowadays though he has to question whether you live in Murica whenever he hits a brick wall.
The fake lawyer lets leave it at that.
Anyway I dont like discussing people.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2022
wirinet:

Elon Musk big reveal is another Kraken. It did not reveal anything malicious on the part of twitter staffs nor reveal collusion with the democratic party. It only revealed intelligence agencies along with major social media organisations like Facebook and twitter were being cautious so close to election day. They want to avoid a repeat of 2015 elections where FBI came out to announce investigation against Hillary and a few days later said it was nothing. Hillary and the democratic party that that announcement tipped the election in favour of Trump.

Also Trump and the democratic party were desperately trying to repeat the scenario by looking for any announcement that would damage Joe Bidens image very close to elections, they had earlier tried to quid quote pro Zelensky into announcing an investigation against Hunter and Joe Biden which failed and led to Trump's impeachment. So it's reasonable to be cautious of a laptop suddenly appearing just weeks to the elections.

I see the incoming Republican led house wasting lots of time on the laptop as they are still pained from loosing to Biden. It will still amount to to huge kraken.

The campaign looks for dirt on opponents.
Hillary used the Intelligence community to paint Trump as a Russia stooge, which the media ran out with and they all knew it was a lie.
Hunter Biden laptop was real, he was getting cash from foreign countries and giving 10% to the big guy. This guy is compromised and he is acting for Xi Jinpin.
Tell me one action. one action only that he has supported that dont favor China man,
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:57am On Dec 03, 2022
Obrigardo:
I may have misread your post, sorry about that.
I have very short fuse towards racist, xenophobic, and bigoted people. And I know you are not one. My apologies.

Alpha is a really great guy and so are you. Two of my favorites. Happy that the dust settled even before it could be kicked up. We move.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by timay1: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2022
PDPGuy:
How exactly does Newsom plan to raise such an amount? Lol

Another scam similar to students loan forgiveness.

They know that they'll get taken go court and the court will strike it down. They only talk about it to score political points with black people, just like the student loan was meant to score political points with AOC cacaus. They know what they are doing bro. They don't intend to pay in reality

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 9:25am On Dec 03, 2022
basilico:

The campaign looks for dirt on opponents.
Hillary used the Intelligence community to paint Trump as a Russia stooge, which the media ran out with and they all knew it was a lie.
Yes that's the nature of modern politics (at least I the US and Nigeria) - attack your opponent instead of selling yourself and your ideas.

Trump has had some suspicious dealing with Russians, particularly his Trump tower and proposed Trump Hotel Moscow. So there were grounds for suspicion. Furthermore you cannot discount the " Russia if you are listening, find those emails" appeal by Trump on a live TV presidential debates. That in itself is an invitation for Russian interference.

Furthermore there are other instances of Trump's suspicious interaction with Russian government officials. For example Sergey Lavrov's invitation to the white House and Helsinki meeting with putin where up till today no one knew what was discussed.
I have even failed to mention the Trump Tower meeting with a Russian agent Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya discuss "adoptions" in 2016

If Biden did all these with Xi Jinpin, you guys will call for his removal.

Hunter Biden laptop was real, he was getting cash from foreign countries and giving 10% to the big guy. This guy is compromised and he is acting for Xi Jinpin.
Even if the "laptop from hell" is real, how does that implicate Joe Biden? For you to make a criminal allegation that he received 10% kickback from hunters deals, you will need to present proof, not just speculations or email. You need to present the bank accounts where the money was paid and where the money came from. This has to be tied somehow to Joe Biden. Its was this kind of unfounded allegation against the Nigerian first lady that landed Aminu Adamu Muhammed in court.

Tell me one action. one action only that he has supported that dont favor China man
I honestly don't know what you are talking about. US and China are not particularly in a good relation right now, due to Taiwan and China's covert support for Russia.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Alpha is a really great guy and so are you. Two of my favorites. Happy that the dust settled even before it could be kicked up. We move.

You are a scion too, making trolls and hideous magats hide in their caves.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:41am On Dec 03, 2022
Ahh but Elno Wusk is a massive disgrace shaaa.
Methinks gym jordan, pedogaetz, kkkmcarthy, mtg space lasers will be so dissapointed with the reveal.

Team Biden did nothing wrong at all, na da.

But kanye is still an anti-semite, Criminal trump is still a loser and elno wusk, the apartheid baby, does not understand the American constitution.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2022
This is exactly what the massive reveal was just about. grin

basilico, let me save you from traficking in conspiracies. We are bigger than that here.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyfoxxDaBoss: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2022
AlphaTaikun:
Pg 3541

You better not be unfortunate. I had said I liked how you talk maturely sometimes but if you want to prove yourself a fool like the rest I will unleash hell on you too.

Here’s a snippet of my graduation pic too with my proud mama. Oya come and tell me how I downloaded this one too from internet. You all are a bunch of poverty stricken societal rejected imbecilees on this thread lol

Common Cambridge that my family has produced over 10 graduates from. Una never se anything.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyfoxxDaBoss: 11:14am On Dec 03, 2022
AlphaTaikun:
Pg 3541

I get it now. So it was you who created that account to post that rubbish about me downloading matriculation picture then deleted the account like the coward you are because you knew I was coming back with more receipts right?

Hahahahha. You thought I won’t figure it out. That’s why you keep redirecting people to the post. The person even uses similar words as you.

Okay since you want to play this game fool; send me an email address. I will email you my full (redacted) transcript and certificate so you can see and shut up once and for all. I no longer want to publicly post my information on this forum filled with all kinds of degenerates and scammers like IjeBos.

Heheh you people just can’t accept that not everyone playing with you here is your mate. Your stupid girlfriend 1stGenAmerican and others asked me if I have ever traveled out of Nigeria before. Now that I have embarrassed them with countless passports, visa’s, stamps and my Swiss residence card, they have moved on to I downloaded matriculation picture online. Okay, let me finally embarrass you on that point because again I know you are the fool that made that post with a now deleted account. Bloody coward.

Why don’t you be a man and face me with whatever accusation you want to make with your full chest? Liberal men are always so weak. It’s Pathetic.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyfoxxDaBoss: 11:17am On Dec 03, 2022
AlphaTaikun:
Pg 3542

I get it now. So it was you who created that account to post that rubbish about me downloading matriculation picture then deleted the account like the coward you are because you knew I was coming back with more receipts right?

Hahahahha. You thought I won’t figure it out. That’s why you keep redirecting people to the post. The person even uses similar words as you.

Okay since you want to play this game fool; send me an email address. I will email you my full (redacted) transcript and certificate so you can see and shut up once and for all. I no longer want to publicly post my information on this forum filled with all kinds of degenerates and scammers like IjeBos.

Heheh you people just can’t accept that not everyone playing with you here is your mate. Your stupid girlfriend 1stGenAmerican and others asked me if I have ever traveled out of Nigeria before. Now that I have embarrassed them with countless passports, visa’s, stamps and my Swiss residence card, they have moved on to I downloaded matriculation picture online. Okay, let me finally embarrass you on that point because again I know you are the fool that made that post with a now deleted account. Bloody coward.

Why don’t you be a man and face me with whatever accusation you want to make with your full chest? Liberal men are always so weak. It’s Pathetic.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyfoxxDaBoss: 11:18am On Dec 03, 2022
AlphaTaikun:
Pg 3542

Whatever email address you send must contain your full name
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyfoxxDaBoss: 11:27am On Dec 03, 2022
SlyfoxxDaBoss:

Oya Mr. Graphics designer come and tell us how I download this one too from internet grin

My French/EU visa

Stamps upon stamps. That’s how players play

I’m Sorry your wretched family knows nothing about this life grin

Pg 3542
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyfoxxDaBoss: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2022
SlyfoxxDaBoss:

Bahahahhaha. You see why there is no point debating with you fools on this thread. You ask for receipts and then when a person finally lowers himself to drop them, you say it’s fake. Oga let’s put epe into the matter. If I created that picture with printer may it not be well with me in this life. But if it’s a real matriculation picture from Cambridge, may you and your entire lineage will never see favour in this life hehehe. Say amen if e sure for you. I have more than one degree. I posted my bachelors once and you think that’s my only degree grin hahaha.

Even the uni I did my Bachelors is not a “lowly” university. The current king is literally the patron of the university. Hahaha. These poor fools will never just admit they’ve been owned. My guy literally thinks I spent my time to print out a photo, cut and create a glass frame to its size only to come and post on naiaraland. Hababahahahhahabab.
Hehehehehehehhehe

Hhohohohogogo.

My belle ooooooooooooo nairaland don kill me finish.

Okay what is stopping me for also claiming the picture IjeBos posted of his passport and naira notes is not also manipulated or maybe he used 4 hours as someone suggested to beg his neighbor for their passport?

This is why dropping receipts here is pointless. Becuase you people will still console yourselves by saying it’s fake.

Lastly regarding visa. You say expired? Hehehehe. Baba I have gotten more UK visas than everyone in your family. My current one still has about a year to run but I have had no reason to visit the UK I’m over two years. Hehehe.

Bro we are not mates. I once said immigration office can’t keep up with my passport renewals it is not a joke. I travel that much brother.

see another recipe to prove the point above. (Oya say this one too na fake. I’m waiting grin )

Pg 3542
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 11:34am On Dec 03, 2022
Obrigardo:

You feel pained and disappointed.
I understand how you feel though.
Seems you would have cherished hanging a Hunter Biden dick portrait on your wall.

Don't think I'm not seeing your poor attempt to dodge the fact that you've been caught in a lie.

But wait, did you just say that you understand the feeling of wanting Hunter Biden's dick portrait on your wall?

That's sus.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.