Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,159 members, 7,867,364 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1712615 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3581) (3582) (3583) (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) ... (4191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
Obrigardo:
Meanwhile, basilico says the big lie is the hill he will die on
lol

---Huge revelation---Hannity & others used their shows to encourage 'MAGA guest speakers' to promote the big lie about the alledged stolen election fraud---nearly bringing the U.S. to the brink of civil war---

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
tamudabu:

"Scam artist"? You saying his smarter than many others?

I'd have to agree with you, his friends considered.

https://jewishinsider.com/2022/11/george-santos-long-island-queens-congress-midterms/

Touché cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxxProblem: 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
benalvino3:

You can't do without trump. You are sick at this point.

People who support trump here is not this obsessed with the guy.

How will you believe its his border? You are a big fan of buhari. You only support anything that destroys.

Anybody that supports Buhari is even sicker in the head than the most Trump deranged lunatic on this thread; Obrigardo.

So for one person to both support Buhari and suffer from TDS; na double curse be that oo. No hope for redemption in this life for such a person.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
Obrigardo:
Hey basilico loco, care to tell us why 28 republiqunts will vote against this bill?
Pedophiles!

Obrigardo

Is there a muslim name there?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
basilico:

Obrigardo

Is there a muslim name there?

What does that have to do with anything?

In another news, have you seen George Santos? Heard he's nowhere to be found.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2022
Obrigardo:
Hey basilico loco, care to tell us why 28 republiqunts will vote against this bill?
Pedophiles!

Because Republicans or so called conservatives are sexual perverts. Most of them have one sexual assault, rape or infidelity allegations hanging on their necks.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
American MMM aka Tesla in freefall today, down 10%

When market opens in January expect more bloodbaths and the biggest bubbles such as Tesla will collapse steeper

The rats are finally fleeing the biggest bubble stock in USA history. $70 - $80 is a potential buying target

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
feedthenation:

---Huge revelation---Hannity & others used their shows to encourage 'MAGA guest speakers' to promote the big lie about the alledged stolen election fraud---nearly bringing the U.S. to the brink of civil war---

Who would have thunk? lol?
As I keep saying, the Republican party is a fraud meant to appeal to and grift from the uneducated and gullible. No rational Republican leader really believes the nonsense they peddle to their followers, But a lot on this board swear to it.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ibime:
American MMM aka Tesla in freefall today, down 10%

When market opens in January expect more bloodbaths and the biggest bubbles such as Tesla will collapse steeper

The rats are finally fleeing the biggest bubble stock in USA history. $70 - $80 is a potential buying target

that's hilarious coming from a guy defending a disgraced Ponzi scheme thief SBF. Arguing that stealing people's money by using it without their consent is not actually stealing. it is okay though, you are almost always wrong on matters like this.

Tesla has seen a 65% drop YOY, but their Competitors have seen or are doing worse which only tells you this is not unique to Tesla. Pretty soon they will be producing some new products and that will drive stock up in 2023.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
benalvino3:

that's hilarious coming from a guy defending a disgraced Ponzi scheme thief SBF. Arguing that stealing people's money by using it without their consent is not actually stealing. it is okay though, you are almost always wrong on matters like this.

Tesla has seen a 65% drop YOY, but their Competitors have seen or are doing worse which only tells you this is not unique to Tesla. Pretty soon they will be producing some new products and that will drive stock up in 2023.

You are getting too emotional.

Automakers are not down 70% in 2023, only Tesla is. As a high beta stock, it will continue to underperform the market through the bear

Tesla has always been a massive pump and dump scheme, you can follow my arguments on this from early 2021 by following below

Elon gained over 10% of Teslas shares as performance bonus tied to pumping the marketcap of Tesla, and he did so with Arkk innovation fund and other cowboy investors and social media hype. Tesla is built on fluff not fundamentals

Ibime:

Tesla is the poster boy for the current market bubble, more than octupling in price in 1 year and with a Price-Earnings ratio 50 times the S&P average. A lot of people will cry when Tesla burst.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
This is serious.
I think he has a new CEO for twitter but the damage had been done already.

Musk should have stayed neutral instead of being partisan on Twitter.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ibime:

Automakers are not down 70% in 2023, only Tesla is

Do you mean 2022?
Tesla is in the EV market, LCID is down 85%. in fact all the players in the EV are in a worse position than tesla

Ibime:

Tesla has always been a massive pump and dump scheme, you can follow my arguments on this from early 2021 by following below
Yet you were arguing a Ponzi thief is Saint Michael

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
benalvino3:

Do you mean 2022?
Tesla is in the EV market, LCID is down 85%. in fact all the players in the EV are in a worse position than tesla

EV start-ups are narrative stocks which pumped in the post-Covid bubble as retail investors and Reddit crowd searched for "the Next Tesla" eg. NIO, LCID etc

Those are small caps which pump fast and crash fast as it doesn't take much volume to move price in small caps. Tesla is not a small cap but a behemoth which had higher marketcap than the next 5 automakers put together. It's behaving like a small cap because it's a pump and dump. Other automakers are down 20-45%, while Tesla is down 70% and will continue sliding

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
wirinet:

Because Republicans or so called conservatives are sexual perverts. Most of them have one sexual assault, rape or infidelity allegations hanging on their necks.

That's why they are always angry due to their sinful repressed desires that criminal trump came to reveal.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
After the significant event and historic fanfare, this man has the time to protect you from danger as they come.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:09am On Dec 23, 2022
Obrigardo:
After the significant event and historic fanfare, this man has the time to protect you from danger as they come.

---I was expecting Joe Biden to construct his own weather forecast with a sharpie--- grin---as compared to one 'stable genius'---

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:13am On Dec 23, 2022
---Trump's allies involved in witness tampering---according to latest J6 transcripts just released by the J6 Committee---

Jan. 6 witness recounts pressure campaign from Trump allies

https://news.yahoo.com/key-jan-6-witness-says-172202997.html

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 12:15am On Dec 23, 2022
MTG never dissapoints lol

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 2:46am On Dec 23, 2022
Hot stuff from a former conservative judge. shocked

Yahoo News

Former federal appeals court judge: Trump could be sentenced to prison

J. Michael Luttig, a prominent conservative attorney, thinks the crimes Trump may have committed in trying to overturn the election would require any judge to give him prison time.

Michael Isikoff·Chief Investigative Correspondent
Thu, December 22, 2022

Yahoo News
Former federal appeals court judge: Trump could be sentenced to prison
J. Michael Luttig, a prominent conservative attorney, thinks the crimes Trump may have committed in trying to overturn the election would require any judge to give him prison time.
Michael Isikoff
Michael Isikoff·Chief Investigative Correspondent
Thu, December 22, 2022 at 5:46 PM EST
A former U.S. Court of Appeals judge who played a critical role in the Jan. 6 committee hearings said he is confident that a potential criminal conviction of former President Donald Trump would be upheld by the Supreme Court and any judge would have no choice but to sentence Trump to federal prison.

“I don’t know that a district judge would have any choice but to sentence the former president to imprisonment under the terms and provisions of these various offenses,” retired U.S. Court of Appeals Judge J. Michael Luttig said in a wide-ranging interview on the Yahoo News “Skullduggery” podcast.

Luttig, who for years was considered one of the leading conservative jurists in the country and who testified last summer as a star witness in the committee’s hearings, also said that he sees “poetic justice” in the panel’s investigation. In particular, he singled out the work of Vice Chair Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., who, despite losing a primary to a Trump-backed opponent, pressed the panel to make its criminal referral to the Justice Department, which recommended that the former president and others be investigated for violating four federal statutes in their efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

“The poetic justice of these historic hearings is that the president set out to destroy the January 6th committee and the political careers of its members,” said Luttig. “And it is the committee that will end the political career of the former president. It will have been Liz Cheney who ended Donald Trump's political career— his, not hers.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-federal-appeals-court-judge-trump-could-be-sentenced-to-prison-224535748.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 5:05am On Dec 23, 2022
The House Of Reps Jan 6th Committee has released its final 845-page report

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:57am On Dec 23, 2022
feedthenation:

---I was expecting Joe Biden to construct his own weather forecast with a sharpie--- grin---as compared to one 'stable genius'---

grin grin grin grin
Rtflmao
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:37am On Dec 23, 2022
Hey basilico loco,
Did you hear?
Criminal trump took his presidential salary. He never donated it all like he said he would.
How much of this man's lies can you carry, basil?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2022
Obrigardo:
Hey basilico loco,
Did you hear?
Criminal trump took his presidential salary. He never donated it all like he said he would.
How much of this man's lies can you carry, basil?

Evidence....
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
basilico:

Evidence....

Lmao, these trump deranged patients are funny.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Dalil8: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
cheesy grin

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Donjazet2: 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
Ibime:

Automakers are not down 70% in 2023, only Tesla is. As a high beta stock, it will continue to underperform the market through the bear

Elon gained over 10% of Teslas shares as performance bonus tied to pumping the marketcap of Tesla, and he did so with Arkk innovation fund and other cowboy investors and social media hype. Tesla is built on fluff not fundamentals

Aje you dey burst my brain!! I love you man, I really do. I remember how i was doubting you saying this when you said it last year.. your knowledge of the economy is just Soo wonderful...
I wish I knew who you are.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
Some business headlines today....sorry i'm not going to supply the links but they are not fake! cheesy
In other words Mr. Musk bit off more than he can chew trying to control the social media political arena. They are starting to call him an exposed conman and grifter like you know who. wink I'd bet ₦3,568.42 not one Musk or U.S. GOP supporter in this thread has signed up for Twitter's $7.99 monthly blue check service. grin

' Tesla's largest-ever decline has short sellers sitting on $15 billion in profits: Morning Brief
Elon Musk's role at Twitter isn't the only reason Tesla shares dropped 60% this year.'

' Tesla delivery numbers in early 2023 could be a letdown: analyst '

' Former Tesla stock bull slams Elon Musk for being 'asleep at the wheel'
"Need a leader at this time for Tesla, not Ted Striker," analyst Dan Ives said of Musk.'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
basilico:

Evidence....

If I refer you to read the J6 final report, you'll start shouting witch Hunt and fake news

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman1: 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
McConnell calls out 'diminished' Trump.

The Senate GOP leader says in an interview that Trump hurt the party in the 2022 elections by making swing voters see Republicans as “nasty” and attracted to “chaos.”

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
adamusuleiman1:
McConnell calls out 'diminished' Trump.

The Senate GOP leader says in an interview that Trump hurt the party in the 2022 elections by making swing voters see Republicans as “nasty” and attracted to “chaos.”

Criminal trump will be given years in jail, I predict 5 years. Jack Smith will pursue for 25 years but the privilege white man system will give criminal trump a slap on the wrist.
I would argue executions so we don't have to deal with this type again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
The fear of Marc Elias is the beginning of legal wisdom. lol

basilico what do you think will happen to kerry lake?
I also noticed the voter fraud market was completely scarce for you this time around.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
A Criminal bloodlust selfish family in one murky photo of many
Just watch them salivating over the hyped up crowds, many who are now in jail.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3581) (3582) (3583) (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) ... (4191) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.