Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,744 members, 7,862,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1704167 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3582) (3583) (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) ... (4183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
What a pic! cry kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Slyfoxxdafaggot: 2:21am On Dec 24, 2022
SlyFoxxProblem:

You think you are trolling me by using my moniker but I can see you are even an amateur troll that doesn’t know what he is doing.

If you really wanted to troll me this way, you would use my monicker and then speak in first person, with a similar parlance as mine, to make it seem like I’m the one saying these things. That’s what is called PARODY boy, and that would have pained me way more than this nonsense you are doing LMAO. You are instead insulting yourself thinking you’re trolling me. What a daft little bastard you are.

You are a novice bro. Come to the master if you really want to learn how to troll properly.
More copium. Keep going grin I'm not reading all that ish undecided
Mumu replied the same post twice to spew more copium yans grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Slyfoxxdafaggot: 2:28am On Dec 24, 2022
SlyFoxxProblem:

Hahahaha. My loyal slave. I’m so happy I still dominate every second of your waking hours hahaha. This bastard is so deranged and obsessed with me he has like 3 monikers in my name hahaha. I need to brand your your filthy ass like the slave you are so that everywhere you go people know whose property you are hehehe. This bastard spends all day researching about me and my history on nairaland grin then has the gull to say I’m the one obsessed grin grin I OWN YOU, you filthy animal.

Hopeless bastard. Keep researching and crying over me instead of using that time to find out who your real father is. Maybe if you spend just half that time I consume in your life probing that worthless woman you call a mother on which of the multiple mechanics, drug peddlers and armed robbers got her pregnant with you, you might have made some progress on that front by now.

Hahahha. Me, Trump dicksucker? From the same people who can’t get the man out of their heads. Hahahah. 3 days to Christmas and this man is all that’s on the minds of you and your fellow imbeciless on this thread. You all have a mental illness and don’t even know it. I just come here once in a while to poke at it becuase I know how emotional y’all get when someone mentions his name in any positive light hahahab. Y’all immediately wet your pants and start crying like little babies and it’s so beautiful to watch hahaha.

Yes I fvck Olosho’s. I know it pains you because your sister and dirty mother are in that line of work. Hahahah. Can’t stand the thought that a younger nigga than you has likely fvcked all the women in your life huh? Hehehe. E pain am ooo

Go to Lagos and ask about Slyfoxx fool. All the high class runs girls from Lekki to Ikeja will testify about my prowess. I’m an absolute stallion in the sack with an insatiable sexual appetite. Regular girls alone can’t satisfy me which is why I also go for low hanging fruits like your slutty mother too. Hahha. I know you are pained because you are an impotent broke nigga who can’t satisfy his one miserable and dirty girlfriend sexually and financially. I bet she is into hookup too to make some extra income since her useless boyfriend can’t do anything for her. Matter of fact I bet I have fvcked her too. She is as much a slut as your filthy mother anyway. Ahahaha.

Oya come back and cry. I know you will respond in a few minutes becuase you spend every waking second of your life researching about Slyfoxx and eagerly waiting for me reply. I will get back to you whenever next I log on here. Hahaha

Toodeloo loser. Greet your Olosho sister for me and tell her I said she should start getting that dirty pvssy of hers oiled up in anticipation of my triumphant return to Lagos in a few days. I’m going to tear it up.
Why dah Bleep would I want to ask about ya? Do I look like I go tah olosho joints?? Dis monkey is talking Lekki high class girls like Dat isa some big deal? Is Lekki now paradise? Nicca ya isa a mumu grin grin
I don't even have a sister tah begin with. We all know ya looking fah an online friend ya can pay tah try and Bleep their sis. It's a kink tah ya LOL. Mofo is oozing bdsm sub traits cheesy cheesy
Enjoy dah pity sex ya get from dose dirty hoes. I'm certain ya deffo gonna die of Aids(If u dnt have it already LMAO!)

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 3:15am On Dec 24, 2022

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 4:17am On Dec 24, 2022
Trump's own daughter knew he was out of control on Jan. 6th, 2021 shocked

Ivanka Trump grew 'visibly upset' as she failed to get her father to rein in his supporters on Jan. 6, before retreating to an office
Story by tporter@businessinsider.com

Ivanka Trump appeared "visibly upset" during the Capitol riot, the Jan. 6 committee report said.
It said she attempted to persuade her father, then-President Donald Trump, to call off the rioters.
The report also detailed how other aides tried to get Trump to stop the attack on the Capitol.
Ivanka Trump appeared "visibly upset" after she attempted to persuade her father, then-President Donald Trump, to call off his supporters as they attacked the Capitol on January 6, 2021, a report by the House committee investigating the riot found.

According to the report, released Thursday, Ivanka Trump, who served as a White House advisor during her father's presidency, told the committee that she had unsuccessfully tried to reason with her father as his supporters ransacked the Capitol, and at one point retreated to the office of her husband, Jared Kushner, "because she needed to 'regroup' and collect herself."

Multiple witnesses told the committee of attempts to persuade Trump to intervene and try to stop the violence, which he refused to do, instead watching the attack as it unfolded on television.

Ivanka Trump was enlisted by aides to try to reason with her father, and persuaded him to issue a message urging protesters to "stay peaceful" as the violence escalated. According to the report, she made several attempts throughout the day to get her father to more forcefully condemn the riot.

"I remember her saying at various point," witness Cassidy Hutchinson told the committee, that "she wanted her dad to send them home. She wanted her dad to tell them to go home peacefully, and she wanted to include language he wasn't necessarily on board with at the time."

It was 3 hours after the attack on the Capitol began that Trump finally issued a message telling his supporters to go home.

Ahead of the riot, Trump had delivered an incendiary speech to supporters, who subsequently marched on the Capitol and attacked it in a bid to halt Joe Biden's certification as president.

The report argued that Trump was responsible for the attack, recommending that he be barred from office. The January 6 committee has referred Trump to the Justice Department on charges including insurrection.

Trump has denied responsibility, and claims the committee is politically motivated.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ivanka-trump-grew-visibly-upset-as-she-failed-to-get-her-father-to-rein-in-his-supporters-on-jan-6-before-retreating-to-an-office/ar-AA15ByOH?ocid=msedgdhp&cvid=6d3d3785bad94dfdad71ef81173ca79f

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman1: 4:24am On Dec 24, 2022
Newsmax host and former Fox News talking head Eric Bolling said “Putin’s press secretary” Tucker Carlson owes Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) an apology for comments he made about the senator’s personal life.

On Thursday, Carlson attacked Graham over his support for U.S. aid to Ukraine in its war against Russia, which invaded the country in February. The Fox News host’s remarks came a day after Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky addressed a joint session of Congress.

Graham had said the war will end when President Vladimir Putin is no longer in power. Carlson said calling for regime change in Russia is wrongheaded.

“So, the other day Lindsey Graham came out–” Carlson began, taking a long pause “–the Republican from South Carolina, and said that he agreed with Joe Biden and Zelensky.”

Some have speculated about the sexuality of Graham, who is a bachelor.

“And you don’t want to play shrink and wonder about, you know, what emptiness at the core of Lindsey Graham’s personal life causes him to identify so strongly with a country he’s not a citizen of,” Carlson declared. “Something’s going on there.”

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 6:22am On Dec 24, 2022
Some grim stats:

- Since 2000, “middle class” Americans’ purchasing power has declined by 35%, with 5% of that loss occurring within the last two years..
- Also, 22 million Americans have fallen out of the middle class due to stagnant wages..
- UBS is projecting 50,000 retail store closures by 2026, or as much as 80,000 of such closures by the same year if the U.S. enters a severe recession next year..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman3: 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
Obama's favourite music for 2022.

I always enjoy sharing my end of year music playlist with all of you — and this year we heard a lot of great songs. Here are some of my favorites.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
budaatum:
"People are coming out of consensual hallucination".

https://wolfstreet.com/2022/12/24/tesla-joins-my-imploded-stocks-70-from-peak-object-of-religious-veneration-turns-into-automaker/

Next year is the year of accountability for the top tiers. Tesla might not survive 2023.

Merry Christmas mate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
adamusuleiman1:
Newsmax host and former Fox News talking head Eric Bolling said “Putin’s press secretary” Tucker Carlson owes Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) an apology for comments he made about the senator’s personal life.

On Thursday, Carlson attacked Graham over his support for U.S. aid to Ukraine in its war against Russia, which invaded the country in February. The Fox News host’s remarks came a day after Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky addressed a joint session of Congress.

Graham had said the war will end when President Vladimir Putin is no longer in power. Carlson said calling for regime change in Russia is wrongheaded.

“So, the other day Lindsey Graham came out–” Carlson began, taking a long pause “–the Republican from South Carolina, and said that he agreed with Joe Biden and Zelensky.”

Some have speculated about the sexuality of Graham, who is a bachelor.

“And you don’t want to play shrink and wonder about, you know, what emptiness at the core of Lindsey Graham’s personal life causes him to identify so strongly with a country he’s not a citizen of,” Carlson declared. “Something’s going on there.”

We need more of these crooks eating themselves up next year

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
Madam Lake said she will appeal, what difference will it make?

Most of the system now has bias... Everything is becoming who Controls what silently or openly.

The Nation is becoming a political shit show.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
benalvino3:

Most of the system now has bias... Everything is becoming who Controls what silently or openly.

---The judge not only just rejected Kari Lake’s attempt to overturn the results of her election — he invited sanctions motions as well---

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman3: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
Thousands without power in Houston, Harris County amid hard freeze.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Donjazet2: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
Where is ibime? I miss his presence on this thread. He's the one that makes this thread worth reading. Shout out to obrigardo and adamusulemain too

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
Donjazet2:
Where is ibime? I miss his presence on this thread. He's the one that makes this thread worth reading. Shout out to obrigardo and adamusulemain too

Merry Christmas boss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
feedthenation:

---The judge not only just rejected Kari Lake’s attempt to overturn the results of her election — he invited sanctions motions as well---

I can't even talk again grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
benalvino3:

don't tell me you believed that lunatic? Oh I forgot, you are a stone cold magat

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 3:12am On Dec 25, 2022
budaatum:
"People are coming out of consensual hallucination".

https://wolfstreet.com/2022/12/24/tesla-joins-my-imploded-stocks-70-from-peak-object-of-religious-veneration-turns-into-automaker/

Both Musk and Trump are not having very many fun days these days.

'His world is so, so small': Trump advisers claim 'the magic is gone' as he wanders around Mar-a-Lago

Story by Tom Boggioni

In a deep dive into how things are going for Donald Trump's 2024 presidential run as he skips holding his rallies and holes up at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, Olivia Nuzzi notes that things are not well at all and his advisers are admitting they are witnessing a downward spiral.

In the Intellinger report, under the telling headline "The Final Campaign: Inside Donald Trump’s sad, lonely, thirsty, broken, basically pretend run for reelection. (Which isn’t to say he can’t win)," Nuzzi spoke with multiple Trump insiders and one lamented "The magic is gone."

According to her report, Nuzzi claims she interviewed the former president 28 days ago and in the intervening time, he has rarely left the compound, saying defensively weeks ago, "I stay here “but I am outside of Mar-a-Lago quite a bit. I’m always largely outside of Mar-a-Lago at meetings and various other things and events. I’m down in Miami. I go to Miami, I go to different places in Florida.”

Writing, "He is sensitive about smallness. His entire life, he has rejected smallness," Nuzzi spoke with some close associates who claimed that is what his life has come to after his announcement that he will run again in 2024 landed with a thud.

According to a former White House official. “It feels like he’s going through the motions because he said he would.”

Another questioned his actions while ensconced at his Florida resort, singling out his highly publicized dinner with controversial Kanye West, "He doesn’t have anything else to do. What else can he do? Why did he see Kanye? He wants to be relevant and wants the limelight. He’s thirsty.”
One Trump adviser painted a sad portrait of the former president as his legal problems pile up and his approval ratings plummet.

“He just goes, plays golf, comes back, and f*cks off. He has retreated to the golf course and to Mar-a-Lago," they reported before commenting, "His world has gotten much smaller. His world is so, so small.”

Another complained about the quality of people who are still hanging on to Trump hoping for a comeback.

"It’s not there. In this business, you can have it and have it so hot and it can go overnight and it’s gone and you can’t get it back. I think we’re just seeing it’s gone. The magic is gone,” they remarked “When Seb Gorka and Raheem Kassam and Kash Patel and Devin Nunes are your stars, that’s the D-list."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/his-world-is-so-so-small-trump-advisers-claim-the-magic-is-gone-as-he-wanders-around-mar-a-lago/ar-AA15DcMp?ocid=msedgdhp&cvid=de2f80ea01bd4ac19d4cb15889f2070a

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
Donjazet2:

Ibime, I didn't know you are gay grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
Donjazet2:

Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Donjazet2: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
benalvino3:

Ibime is 10 times the man you wish you were..
His acumen is much better than anything any of you Maga fools can dredge up.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Donjazet2:

Ibime is 10 times the man you wish you were..
His acumen is much better than anything any of you Maga fools can dredge up.

Lmao dude you are sounding gay. It's a woman that's suppose to be saying such thing about a man.

Ibime can be 200 times the man I am in your perspective... It is cool with me grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
---Biden’s Christmas message vs. Trump’s Christmas message---

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tamudabu: 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
feedthenation:
---Biden’s Christmas message vs. Trump’s Christmas message---

That's the final nail in his coffin as far as I am concerned. I just hope he is still stupid enough to run at the next elections. I'd rather the country give him a bloody nose than RINOs do it for him.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 2:15am On Dec 26, 2022
Obrigardo:

Merry Christmas boss

Merry Christmas!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 2:18am On Dec 26, 2022
Too numerous to name but Merry Christmas everyone here !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxxProblem: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2022
Slyfoxxdafaggot:

Why dah Bleep would I want to ask about ya? Do I look like I go tah olosho joints?? Dis monkey is talking Lekki high class girls like Dat isa some big deal? Is Lekki now paradise? Nicca ya isa a mumu grin grin
I don't even have a sister tah begin with. We all know ya looking fah an online friend ya can pay tah try and Bleep their sis. It's a kink tah ya LOL. Mofo is oozing bdsm sub traits cheesy cheesy
Enjoy dah pity sex ya get from dose dirty hoes. I'm certain ya deffo gonna die of Aids(If u dnt have it already LMAO!)

Hahaha merry Christmas my loyal slave. I see I’m still very much on your mind. I was too busy having a good time with family and friends on Christmas like a normal human being to be bothered to check on you and the other invalids and Trump deranged lunatics on this thread. Oma se o. Christmas again and Slyfoxx and Trump is all thats on your mind? Do you even have a family at all?

Hahaha. Yes it’s not a big deal but you don’t have my sexual prowess neither do you even have the money to talk to the kind of girls I fvck on a steady. They will spit on your ugly, poverty stricken face then dash you some change like the dirty, disease ravished street bum you are.

Hahaha how would you know if you have a sister? You are a bastard na. How can someone who doesn’t even know his real father know if he has a sister. Better go and invest some of this time you spend sucking my d!ck like a slave in asking your mother which if the many touts that gangbanged her is responsible for your unfortunate conception. You are a real “born by mistake” if I ever met one hahah

Hehehe lastly no I don’t have aids and have never even had an STD in my life. I always stay rubbered up and I test regularly. I’m not a careless idiot like you. I’m going places in this life and no dumb bitch can ever stop my destiny because of some stupid pussy. Many of them beg me to fvck them raw and I always turn them down. Hahaha. They all want to tie down a rich nigga with pregnancy but my head too strong for them. Hahahha. You see I know how to handle these Lagos girls better than anybody you know.

Come to me let me teach you boy. Drop your pride so you can learn about life from a real G like me instead of following all these Trump deranged retardedds on this thread that have nothing going on for them in real life which is why they spend all day crying and whining about a former president like he is the be all, end all of this life. Hahaha.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxxProblem: 8:28am On Dec 26, 2022
Slyfoxxdafaggot:

More copium. Keep going grin I'm not reading all that ish undecided
Mumu replied the same post twice to spew more copium yans grin grin
Hehehe. You’re the one using copium boy. All these laugh emoji’s trying to mask the emotional damage and distress I am causing you with each response hahaha. You can’t hide it boy. I can smell the tears behind your fake smile. Fvcking slave. I own your SOUL, fool.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
armyofone:

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Chief
Long time no see

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
benalvino3:

Merry Christmas.

Projection, projecting, project

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxxProblem: 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hahaha CNN finally getting honest with their chyrons. This is the favorite network of the TDS suffering morons like Obrigardo where they go every morning to get their daily talking points to regurgitate like mindless dummies all over the internet.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3582) (3583) (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) ... (4183) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.