Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,282 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1678587 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) (3604) (3605) (3606) ... (4164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2023
Donjazet2 ah spend Isa whole ah time Ina talk about gay. He isa want gay free expression Inna Nigeria ye. Kikikiki

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2023
Well, since Americana entered this thread, this thread has become crazier.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by timay1: 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
adamusuleiman3:
House Minority Leader Jeffries becomes the first Black person to lead a major party in Congress.

Democrats and useless box ticking exercise with black people.

They couldn't make a black person speaker when they had the majority, only to be electing a black person as a minority leader(figure head with no real power) after they lost congress.

I bet you that once or if they get back majority in Congress by 2024, that guy won't be a speaker. They will elect another person instead of continuing with the guy that used to be the minority leader just like republicans continued with McCarthy that used to be a minority leader

The democratic party give their black constituents just enough to keep the around but not enough to get them to the big table.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
timay1:

They couldn't make a black person speaker when they had the majority, only to be electing a black person as a minority leader(figure head with no real power) after they lost congress.

I bet you that once or if they get back majority in Congress by 2024, that guy won't be a speaker. They will elect another person instead of continuing with the guy that used to be the minority leader just like republicans continued with McCarthy that used to be a minority leader

The democratic party give their black constituents just enough to keep the around but not enough to get them to the big table.

Its shocking. Democrats are a joke. They give more poverty and hardship to the black people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYz8XboMGOY
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kikikikiki ijebos donkey. Ya ah wake first ah thing nairaland ye
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
benalvino3:
Well, since Americana entered this thread, this thread has become crazier.

Since I entered this thread? So, Sly wasn't getting banned and creating moniker after moniker before I entered? Basicilo wasn't switching monikers filling pages with Kikiki and graphic homosexual comments before I entered? And your click of I assume, they have to be teenagers, wasn’t trying to bully people with sexual imagery and threats of sexual violence like 1stGenAmerica before I entered? Spare me. I've never been on any forum where this level of depravity is allowed. It is partially the fault of the moderators, but also the fault of people like you who enable it, because you have to have a click around to support most of your weak arguments.

After University, I was on a gaming forum where we used to talk ish to each other and have fun. Years later we still meet up in person once in a while in a US city to grab drinks and laugh about us gaming and catch up on life. Could I ever do that on this forum? Hell no. If I advertised my name, I assume someone like Sly would go on a campaign to destroy me professional and personally. Look what he's already done with the picture I posted with my boy and his admitted attempts to search me out on Linkedin. I've known people in Nigeria who are secretive and always say people are jealous and will try to ruin things for them. I always thought that jealousy line was a weakness until I got on this forum and saw the likes of sly and others here. I get it now.

So, spare me. You've normalized this nonsense because of things like this post. You’ve help create an atmosphere where children run around here bullying people and slinging feces everywhere. Look at the last page and explain to me what anything Sly and basilico have written has anything to do with this topic or isn't vile and repugnant. I just won't be bullied by preadolescent children. But yeah, the thread got bad only when "Americana" got to this thread. Save me your hypocrisy. And please, wipe the jealousy dripping from your lips.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
IjeBos:

Since I entered this thread? So, Sly wasn't getting banned and creating moniker after moniker before I entered? Basicilo wasn't switching monikers filling pages with Kikiki and graphic homosexual comments before I entered? And your click of I assume, they have to be teenagers, wasn’t trying to bully people with sexual imagery and threats of sexual violence like 1stGenAmerica before I entered? Spare me. I've never been on any forum where this level of depravity is allowed. It is partially the fault of the moderators, but also the fault of people like you who enable it, because you have to have a click around to support most of your weak arguments.

After University, I was on a gaming forum where we used to talk ish to each other and have fun. Years later we still meet up in person once in a while in a US city to grab drinks and laugh about us gaming and catch up on life. Could I ever do that on this forum? Hell no. If I advertised my name, I assume someone like Sly would go on a campaign to destroy me professional and personally. Look what he's already done with the picture I posted with my boy and his admitted attempts to search me out on Linkedin. I've known people in Nigeria who are secretive and always say people are jealous and will try to ruin things for them. I always thought that jealousy line was a weakness until I got on this forum and saw the likes of sly and others here. I get it now.

So, spare me. You've normalized this nonsense because of things like this post. You’ve help create an atmosphere where children run around here bullying people and slinging feces everywhere. Look at the last page and explain to me what anything Sly and basilico have written has anything to do with this topic or isn't vile and repugnant. I just won't be bullied by preadolescent children. But yeah, the thread got bad only when "Americana" got to this thread. Save me your hypocrisy. And please, wipe the jealousy dripping from your lips.

Firstly, basilico has only one moniker.
Second, I tried to warn you about your style of debating or discussing but you persist.

There are people who were saying if you are not in the US you can't have an opinion, if you haven't been in a plane you can't have an opinion. It did not go well for any of them. You came to this thread with that mentality. You ignored warnings.

You don't ever get respect from that kind of behavior, it will only get worse. Like I said you are not the first to do it. I have called names of those who were always doing it. Some have left, the others don't dare.

My degree is not your business, from there you went on showing of a car... Now they are insulting you based on showoff.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
benalvino3:

Firstly, basilico has only one moniker.
Second, I tried to warn you about your style of debating or discussing but you persist.

There are people who were saying if you are not in the US you can't have an opinion, if you haven't been in a plane you can't have an opinion. It did not go well for any of them. You came to this thread with that mentality. You ignored warnings.

You don't ever get respect from that kind of behavior, it will only get worse. Like I said you are not the first to do it. I have called names of those who were always doing it. Some have left, the others don't dare.

My degree is not your business, from there you went on showing of a car... Now they are insulting you based on showoff.

Why are you speaking on basilico's name? Are you basilico as well?

And you should be focused on why you come on here and continuously spread medical misinformation while posting articles and videos that actively disprove the point you are making. A reasonable person would be embarrassed and STOP. You seem to continue to want to plow through.

Isn't it quite telling that whenever someone is calling you out for your nonsense, sly, and Mr. Kikikiki show up. Coincidence innit?

I think you've missed my point entirely. The people who are on here bullying people with crass behavior (the people you are standing up for), I don't need respect from. I just need the mods to do their job so they are not here thrashing this place. Seems to be the difference between you and I. You seem to crave their respect and goodwill.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
I have only one moniker . Sometimes I stay for days without posting.
misinformation is a term coined to browbeat those who dont see things from a liberal angle. When multiple talking liberal heads repeat the term it becomes mainstream. Watch out you dont fall for influencers of the mind.
Conspiracy theory was a term coined by CIA too.

IjeBos:

Why are you speaking on basilico's name? Are you basilico as well?

And you should be focused on why you come on here and continuously spread medical misinformation while posting articles and videos that actively disprove the point you are making. A reasonable person would be embarrassed and STOP. You seem to continue to want to plow through.

Isn't it quite telling that whenever someone is calling you out for your nonsense, sly, and Mr. Kikikiki show up. Coincidence innit?

I think you've missed my point entirely. The people who are on here bullying people with crass behavior (the people you are standing up for), I don't need respect from. I just need the mods to do their job so they are not here thrashing this place. Seems to be the difference between you and I. You seem to crave their respect and goodwill.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman3: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
timay1:

adamusuleiman3:
Rep. Dan Bishop (R-NC), while nominating Byron Donalds (R-FL) for House Speaker:

“Yesterday we could have elected the FIRST BLACK Speaker of the United States House of Representatives.”

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1611053228912955392?t=2rNab-D7cyDSBeRInKsqLg&s=19

Check what party they belong to:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_speakers_of_U.S._state_legislatures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
benalvino3:

Its shocking. Democrats are a joke. They give more poverty and hardship to the black people.

https://youtu/OYz8XboMGOY
They give more representation to black people to excel and be worthy stakeholders in the American project.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by jimetagambo: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
benalvino3:

You don't ever get respect from that kind of behavior, it will only get worse. Like I said you are not the first to do it. I have called names of those who were always doing it.

from there you went on showing of a car... Now they are insulting you based on showoff.
Yah. Makey sures yah ah calls yasef outs toos. Yah ah post Foto ofu oysta card andi ya 1999 Lexus jips ta gain da respects frame kokobilo87 andi Ibime

Kikikikikikiki

benalvino2:

The photo below are my cards. You will know what the are because you live on the UK. I av HSBC debit card, Lloyd's TSB card, klint hostel card, Game, and oyster and one is my office ID where I was working.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
timay1:

Ok has republican ever elected any black person as majority leader or even minority leader in Congress?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
basilico:
I have only one moniker . Sometimes I stay for days without posting.
misinformation is a term coined to browbeat those who dont see things from a liberal angle. When multiple talking liberal heads repeat the term it becomes mainstream. Watch out you dont fall for influencers of the mind.
Conspiracy theory was a term coined by CIA too.

This is a rather ridiculous post.
Here is the definition of Misinformation from google
1. false or inaccurate information, especially that which is deliberately intended to deceive.

And isn't that what you precisely did yesterday? You repeatedly said getting a booster makes one catch covid easily. Then posted videos and articles with catchy headlines that you said made your point. But when fully read/listened to they actually disproved your point. You posted information with the intent to deceive people to make a point. That is the definition of misinformation bordering on disinformation. And because it was about health issues, it was morally bankrupt.

And Real talk: All this CIA, conspiracy, influencers of the mind talk makes you sound mentally ill.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
castro2468:

Ok has republican ever elected any black person as majority leader or even minority leader in Congress?

If the black people remove their slave mentality and expose themselves more to the republican party, they will be more represented.

Do you know what they called Ben Carson because he ran as a Republican?

the main point is, when it does not matter, they put a black guy... when the time comes I hope they will stick with him still.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
benalvino3:

If the black people remove their slave mentality and expose themselves more to the republican party, they will be more represented.

the main point is, when it does not matter, they put a black guy... when the time comes I hope they will stick with him still.

And prey do tell, what does this analysis come from besides your Feels?
Stick with him like Dems did with the first Black President. Or the first Black First Lady. Or the First Black Supreme Court Judge. Or the First Black Attorney General?
A++ analysis there buddy. Have any other amazing nuggets of insight?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
benalvino3:

Or the republican party should remove their racist and
Segregated mentality?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
castro2468:

Or the republican party should remove their racist and
Segregated mentality?

Ben Carson is a white supremacist?

Anyone who does not kowtow to the dems is called racist. no matter your color.

If you want to work with republicans or support them... they call you house nigga, token nigga, and all sorts of names. sellout etc.

then when blacks are afraid to associate themselves with the republicans they say the republicans don't want to work with blacks or don't like blacks... but we know the first ever black person in government was in the republican party.

Your Biden was racist to Obama and was praising a prominent KKK member till today but it's the republicans that are the racist... see no evil, hear no evil. Democrats the party of slavery is the angels.
Dems are now posing as white supremacists in support of republicans during elections.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman3: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hundreds of Tesla owners gathered at the automaker's showrooms and distribution centres in China over the weekend, demanding rebates and credit after sudden price cuts they said meant they had overpaid for electric cars they bought earlier.

On Saturday, about 200 recent buyers of the Tesla Model Y and Model 3 gathered at a Tesla delivery centre in Shanghai to protest against the U.S. carmaker's decision to slash prices for the second time in three months on Friday.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
adamusuleiman3:
Hundreds of Tesla owners gathered at the automaker's showrooms and distribution centres in China over the weekend, demanding rebates and credit after sudden price cuts they said meant they had overpaid for electric cars they bought earlier.

On Saturday, about 200 recent buyers of the Tesla Model Y and Model 3 gathered at a Tesla delivery centre in Shanghai to protest against the U.S. carmaker's decision to slash prices for the second time in three months on Friday.

Lmao... crazy people...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by timay1: 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
benalvino3:

Ben Carson is a white supremacist?

Anyone who does not kowtow to the dems is called racist. no matter your color.

If you want to work with republicans or support them... they call you house nigga, token nigga, and all sorts of names. sellout etc.

then when blacks are afraid to associate themselves with the republicans they say the republicans don't want to work with blacks or don't like blacks... but we know the first ever black person in government was in the republican party.

Your Biden was racist to Obama and was praising a prominent KKK member till today but it's the republicans that are the racist... see no evil, hear no evil. Democrats the party of slavery is the angels.
Dems are now posing as white supremacists in support of republicans during elections.

Democrats are very smart. After cornering black votes, they made sure to build a wall to prevent them from. ever crossing sides via manipulation and all sorts.

Any black man or woman who runs as a republican or support the party automatically becomes a pariah to the community, and called all sort of names, no thanks to years of brainwashing from the democratic party. The last Presidential election where Biden made a statement to black americans saying "If you don't vote for me(democratic party), you ain't black"

The republican party don't have a lot of black people /politicians not because they are not welcomed or the republican party ignore them but due to the fear of the black community. However, things are changing gradually, the Democrat manipulation of the black community is wearing off, and they are loosing the graps on the community gradually as a record number of black people are now voting republican and a lot of black politicians are now joining and contesting for various posts under the party. Something that wasn't popular 10 years ago.

The crazy thing is that it's happening during the Trump era, where democrats and MSM all see as a racist. What an irony.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
benalvino3:

Lmao... crazy people...
I would join the protest if I were in their shoes. Maybe the protest can lead Tesla to offer some money back guarantee incentive. Some could have gotten their Tesla for cheaper if they waited maybe a few days. But it's actually funny. 3 cuts in total. Those that bought after 1st cut would think they got a deal only to learn there were two more cuts.
Those that bought before any cuts would be the most pained.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
timay1:

Democrats are very smart. After cornering black votes, they made sure to build a wall to prevent them from. ever crossing sides via manipulation and all sorts.

Any black man or woman who runs as a republican or support the party automatically becomes a pariah to the community, and called all sort of names, no thanks to years of brainwashing from the democratic party. The last Presidential election where Biden made a statement to black americans saying "If you don't vote for me(democratic party), you ain't black"

The republican party don't have a lot of black people /politicians not because they are not welcomed or the republican party ignore them but due to the fear of the black community. However, things are changing gradually, the Democrat manipulation of the black community is wearing off, and they are loosing the graps on the community gradually as a record number of black people are now voting republican and a lot of black politicians are now joining and contesting for various posts under the party. Something that wasn't popular 10 years ago.

The crazy thing is that it's happening during the Trump era, where democrats and MSM all see as a racist. What an irony.

You would probably due well to pick up a US History Book. Black Nigerians supporting the party of racists. lol. This forum.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
adamusuleiman3:
House Minority Leader Jeffries becomes the first Black person to lead a major party in Congress.

---Hakeem Jeffries---

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
If anyone is really interested in learning how the parties realigned. Google the Southern Strategy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

Some of those posts are beyond nonsense and insulting to the legacy of African Americans who fought and died for the freedoms and liberties Black people enjoy today. Make your arguments consistent with History, not using the rewrites of the very racists who don't consider you human nor worthy of those freedoms. Do better.

You don't even have to believe my words. Here are the words of the Republican National Committee chairman Ken Mehlman to the NAACP in 2005 apologizing in the most minimal way possible:
"By the '70s and into the '80s and '90s, the Democratic Party solidified its gains in the African American community, and we Republicans did not effectively reach out," Mehlman says in his prepared text. "Some Republicans gave up on winning the African American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization. I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."
https://kenmehlman.com/ken-mehlman-remarks-at-naacp/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) (3604) (3605) (3606) ... (4164) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Konkoja and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.