Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,911 members, 7,866,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1711649 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3605) (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) ... (4189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
IjeBos:

Lol. I can't imagine the amount of pent up hate and anger someone has to do this day after day after day. They need to find Jesus.

Seriously it's tiring.
Which is different from my disgust for criminal trump. My blood died of Covid at the onset and at that time criminal trump said it will go away by April. She believed the liar fool.
Even today, criminal trump is not remorseful for his intentional manslaughter so I'll want that criminal to rot into existence.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

D is my personal favorite and your last sentence is hilarious.
When you haven’t posted in days but broke, miserable lunatics mention you using the names that they hear their fathers call their mothers and grandmothers on a daily basis while you continue to ignore them, their mental illness is displayed for all to bear witness to.

Lesson-When a woman rejects a daft and immature charlatan of a man, he never gets over it.

Not gonna lie, the fool dreams about you everyday. Seems it has fixed an image to its head, so the obsession is obvious.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Thanks to the Moderators for cleaning up the filthy posts.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Obrigardo:

Seriously it's tiring.
Which is different from my disgust for criminal trump. My blood died of Covid at the onset and at that time criminal trump said it will go away by April. She believed the liar fool.
Even today, criminal trump is not remorseful for his intentional manslaughter so I'll want that criminal to rot into existence.

I didn't know that. I'm so sorry to hear that. People forget how much trauma and loss of life there was during that time period. And people who made a bad situation even worse seem to have been held largely unaccountable. The US is on a weird trajectory. I hope we get it sorted.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by useni1: 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
wirinet:

Is the dead she mocked related to you guys in anyway? Why get so emotionally worked up because someone mocked a dead in another country that's not related to you in anyway? So so works up you start throwing personal insults with such vitriol.

This thread is being taken over by emotionally unstable individuals. It's only mentally disturbed people that would go through the hassles of creating tens of emails to be able to create tens of monikers so as to insult and troll imaginary enemies on an anonymous forum.

Honestly Seun and His moderators are doing a very poor job of moderating this forum. I have suggested IP bans to make it more difficult for those that create tens of monikers just to troll from accessing the site. It's only a matter of time before sane respectable people leave.
mugu. Maybe they are just too wealthy to pursue bullshit capitalist inspiration that gonna cause you to commit suicide and hang yourself. Idiot looking for cheap pvssy infected with herpes

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kokobilo87:
Hello ah mukina2 ya isa moderate ah ya. I isa support ah ya. Ya moderate impartial. But I ah tells yous... Ya is get ah tired ye. Kikikikiki just like Mynd44. Ya isa full ofu crazy ah Peoples like ah Obrigardo, ah wirinet, IjeBos 1stGenAmerican ye. Kikikiki gambojimeta or tha jimetagambo grin

I’m not good at reading gibberish but I’m not sure why you’re mentioning my moniker. Respectfully, I don’t desire any discourse with you. I am here to discuss American Politics.
I see you have a picture of Bola Tinabu on your profile however I don’t really care to discuss politics within your country either.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Donjazet2: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
Mukina thank you very much. We are grateful for your efforts, please take note that the nuisance is back with yet another moniker.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Donjazet2: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
SlyFoxxNoLimit:

At this point are you not tired yourself? Bruh grin

How else could you be dialogued with to stop making this place toxic and allow people to converse normally?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Donjazet2: 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
I hope ijebos and obrigardo were not affected?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Emoc: 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Branson, I hear say FAA been ground your private jet 2day. cheesy

IjeBos:

Lol. I can't imagine the amount of pent up hate and anger someone has to do this day after day after day. They need to find Jesus.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman3: 12:29am On Jan 12, 2023
There was a lot on the agenda at the North American Leaders’ Summit – the economy, jobs, trade, supply chains, competitiveness, climate change, health, and more. In these and other areas, President Lopez Obrador, President Joe Biden, and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau are committed to moving forward as partners.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3605) (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) ... (4189) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: budaatum, ijebosb and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.