Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,836 members, 7,866,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1711414 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) ... (4188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman3: 2:52am On Jan 12, 2023
QAnon influencer who accused Democrats of pedophilia was himself convicted of abusing 8-year-old boy in 1999.

A filmmaker confronted QAnon influencer David Todeschini about a past child abuse conviction in clips from a new HBO Max documentary. In the clips posted on Twitter, journalist Andrew Callaghan shows pictures of public figures including Oprah Winfrey and President Joe Biden to Todeschini who baselessly claims they are "pedophiles."

Soon after, Callaghan tells Todeschini that he "needs to talk" to him about something. "On May 19, 1999, you were convicted of sexual abuse in the first degree and sodomy in the second degree of an eight-year-old boy in New Jersey," Callaghan says. He continued: "So, according to this paper, you are a registered sex offender and a convicted pedophile."

Todeschini then claims the conviction was "false."

"I know, I've seen the paper. I pled because I knew – I did what Michael Flynn did. I knew I couldn't win," Todeschini responds, referring to former Donald Trump advisor Flynn's 2017 guilty plea in the Mueller probe.

"Do you feel like maybe you're projecting by …" said Callaghan, before Todeschini jumps back in to say: "No, I'm not projecting."

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by adamusuleiman3: 3:12am On Jan 12, 2023
The National Labor Relations Board has officially certified the union at Amazon's Staten Island warehouse, JFK8, after rejecting numerous legal challenges from Amazon.

Workers at JFK8 voted 2,654 to 2,131 last year to form the first union at an Amazon warehouse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:33am On Jan 12, 2023
adamusuleiman3:
The National Labor Relations Board has officially certified the union at Amazon's Staten Island warehouse, JFK8, after rejecting numerous legal challenges from Amazon.

Workers at JFK8 voted 2,654 to 2,131 last year to form the first union at an Amazon warehouse

Love the fact you don't let the stupidity on this thread derail you. You are much appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:47am On Jan 12, 2023
Donjazet2:
I hope ijebos and obrigardo were not affected?

Nah, but had hopes the moderation would stick for a little bit.. undecided
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:48am On Jan 12, 2023
adamusuleiman3:
QAnon influencer who accused Democrats of pedophilia was himself convicted of abusing 8-year-old boy in 1999.

A filmmaker confronted QAnon influencer David Todeschini about a past child abuse conviction in clips from a new HBO Max documentary. In the clips posted on Twitter, journalist Andrew Callaghan shows pictures of public figures including Oprah Winfrey and President Joe Biden to Todeschini who baselessly claims they are "pedophiles."

Soon after, Callaghan tells Todeschini that he "needs to talk" to him about something. "On May 19, 1999, you were convicted of sexual abuse in the first degree and sodomy in the second degree of an eight-year-old boy in New Jersey," Callaghan says. He continued: "So, according to this paper, you are a registered sex offender and a convicted pedophile."

Todeschini then claims the conviction was "false."

"I know, I've seen the paper. I pled because I knew – I did what Michael Flynn did. I knew I couldn't win," Todeschini responds, referring to former Donald Trump advisor Flynn's 2017 guilty plea in the Mueller probe.

"Do you feel like maybe you're projecting by …" said Callaghan, before Todeschini jumps back in to say: "No, I'm not projecting."

When every accusation is an admission.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konquest: 4:26am On Jan 12, 2023
adamusuleiman3:
Elon Musk has lost so much money that the Guinness World Records recognized him for the 'largest loss of personal fortune in history'
Lol.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konquest: 4:32am On Jan 12, 2023
adamusuleiman3:
Mainland Chinese citizens are eager to travel — for the West's mRNA Covid vaccines.

Mainland China has reopened its borders, and citizens eager to travel are booking not just flight tickets, but also vaccination appointments. Mainlanders have been flocking to Macao in recent months for Western mRNA vaccines, which are widely administered around the world but not endorsed by China.

But even if patients attempted booking an appointment as early as mid-December, the next available slots at the Macau University of Science and Technology Hospital, the only location offering jabs to tourists, are as late as February.
Smart moves with the "medical tourism."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:11am On Jan 12, 2023
House Republicans are set to vote on their “Fair Tax” bill which would impose a 23% national sales tax and eliminate the federal income, corporate, payroll, estate, Medicare, and capital gains taxes and the IRS..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 7:57am On Jan 12, 2023
PDPGuy:
House Republicans are set to vote on their “Fair Tax” bill which would impose a 23% national sales tax and eliminate the federal income, corporate, payroll, estate, Medicare, and capital gains taxes and the IRS..

I have been waiting for our resident town criers to share that a second tranche of classified documents have been discovered in Bidet's private possession.

The partisan clowns here have lost their voice. Lemmings waiting for marching orders from their Massas!

-Lord
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Once a patriotic and strong republic.

Now a confused and dying republic

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
benalvino3:
Once a patriotic and strong republic.

Now a confused and dying republic
2nd picture of the kids with rainbow flags is from extremely Liberal Canada. Conservative governed province of Ontario to be precise. Canada is so liberal that this even happened in a Catholic school board and there was no outrage.

Basilico posted a picture of a teacher with a giant boobs a few weeks ago and thought it was the US, but that also happened in Ontario, Canada.

Funny that while Nigerians are being very conservative, you won't see them rush to places like Saudi Arabia or Russia. Their current most favourite destination is Canada.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
CPI at 6.5%. Let's see if Fed will start to soften their tone. Their target still remains 2%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ibime:
CPI at 6.5%. Let's see if Fed will start to soften their tone. Their target still remains 2%
Wow. That's a significant drop. I still see them bringing in a 0.25 % raise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
saxywale2:

Wow. That's a significant drop. I still see them bringing in a 0.25 % raise.

One swallow doesn't make a summer, so I hope for a 0.5% raise, though can't trust the Fed to keep to their word for long.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ibime:

I wonder what percentage of that drop was Gas prices. The US should still be doing a windfall profit tax esp. on oil companies.
Fun chart, see if you can pick out where on the graph the Nov. election was. Lol @ Oil company political manipulation.

Edit: Added a 2nd chart with the actual dates. Look at how rapidly the oil prices fall after the election.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
LordAdam16:

I have been waiting for our resident town criers to share that a second tranche of classified documents have been discovered in Bidet's private possession.

The partisan clowns here have lost their voice. Lemmings waiting for marching orders from their Massas!

-Lord

Not sure you've head any Dems talk about this. Democrats do as Dems. always do. They have said let's investigate it and see what comes out. Some have even said Garland should appoint a special prosecutor, which I think isn't warranted right now.

But in the US, just because 2 things seem similar doesn't meant legally they are.
Take these two similar situations where two people hit someone.
Person A hits someone with his car who suddenly ran into the street.
Person B hits a man who he saw talking to his wife with his car.
Should they both be treated equal? Of course not. The difference is intent.

Right now (though it may change), Biden had no intent to keep the documents and is fully cooperating. Trump on the other hand tried to hide the documents even after multiple attempts to retrieve them and even after a subpoena.

Another thing to point out. Biden had security clearance to see those documents from the time he left office as VP (Obama never withdrew it). Trump no longer had security clearance after he left office (Biden withdrew his).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Emoc: 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
So SCAMerica was a no-fly zone yesterday, and your private jet was affected?
Hmmm
It seems the impending apocalypse is testing the microphone...

Stay tuned

IjeBos:

I wonder what percentage of that drop was Gas prices. The US should still be doing a windfall profit tax esp. on oil companies.
Fun chart, see if you can where pick where on the graph the Nov. election was. Lol @ Oil company political manipulation.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
Emoc:
So SCAMerica was a no-fly zone yesterday, and your private jet was affected?
Hmmm
It seems the impending apocalypse is testing the microphone...

Stay tuned

Not sure what all this private jet, flying nonsense is about. But aren't you tired of chasing me around?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Emoc: 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
IjeBos:

Not sure what all this private jet, flying nonsense is about. But aren't you tired of chasing me around?

You started it, so let me finish it.

I neva knew of your existence until you came into my mention.
Just like 1stGenAmerican , you used the same approach typical of arrogant, empty & broke immigrants who are still deluding themselves with the myth that SCAMerica is exceptional.

So I will be giving the both of you regular updates & proofs of the great imperial collapse that has hit SCAMerica.

Stay tuned.

Stay tuned.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
saxywale2:

2nd picture of the kids with rainbow flags is from extremely Liberal Canada. Conservative governed province of Ontario to be precise. Canada is so liberal that this even happened in a Catholic school board and there was no outrage.

Basilico posted a picture of a teacher with a giant boobs a few weeks ago and thought it was the US, but that also happened in Ontario, Canada.

Funny that while Nigerians are being very conservative, you won't see them rush to places like Saudi Arabia or Russia. Their current most favourite destination is Canada.

Canada is a different case. thanks for the clarification but what you see in Canada is already what is going on in the US. I mean every liberal crap.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
IjeBos:

[s]Not sure you've head any Dems talk about this. Democrats do as Dems. always do. They have said let's investigate it and see what comes out. Some have even said Garland should appoint a special prosecutor, which I think isn't warranted right now.

But in the US, just because 2 things seem similar doesn't meant legally they are.
Take these two similar situations where two people hit someone.
Person A hits someone with his car who suddenly ran into the street.
Person B hits a man who he saw talking to his wife with his car.
Should they both be treated equal? Of course not. The difference is intent.

Right now (though it may change), Biden had no intent to keep the documents and is fully cooperating. Trump on the other hand tried to hide the documents even after multiple attempts to retrieve them and even after a subpoena.

Another thing to point out. Biden had security clearance to see those documents from the time he left office as VP (Obama never withdrew it). Trump no longer had security clearance after he left office (Biden withdrew his). [/s]

Right on cue. You've received manufactured talking points.

And all it boils down to is "It's (D)ifferent when it is a Democrat".

Trump was cooperating. He left it up to his lawyers to negotiate custody of the documents. The FBI came in, looked at the store room, and asked for more locks. The Trump team did as told.

Then months later, same FBI came in to break the same locks they asked to install and went on to ransack Melania's closet.

Secondly, there's a difference between executive privilege and security clearance. Biden's withdrawal of executive privilege has no bearing on the status of the documents since the President is legally able to declassify documents at will. VPOTUSes do not have that power.

Trump's argument is that he declassified the documents before they left the White House. The DOJ (Special Counsel) is asking for proof.

Biden is claiming he was unaware that the classified documents were in his possession. The question is not if he can see classified documents. Having a security clearance to see a classified document does not mean you can stick that classified document in a box and move it willy nilly. Unless of course you're the POTUS. But not for a VPOTUS.

There are lots of privileges extended to POTUSes that do not apply to VPOTUSes. For instance, while POTUSes get Secret Service protection for life; VPOTUSes only get Secret Service protection during office and six months after leaving office.

So the idea that Biden had the chutzpah to break long-standing traditions and courtesy to not just withdraw an ex POTUS's executive privilege but raid his residence to retrieve classified documents he argues were declassified, just points to his rascality.

But none of this matters. Nothing will come of this. As nothing has come out of the Hunter Biden laptop and Biden associate Bobulinski alleging that Biden himself is the Big Guy referenced in the Hunter corruption correspondences. That is a slam dunk reason to appoint a special counsel and Garland should have done that since Q1 2021. But who cares about due process when MAGA is "an enemy to democracy".

At least, you guys should just admit that the ends justify the means. Let everyone start stockpiling for civil war redux.

PS: Another tranche has dropped by the way.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
LordAdam16:

Right on cue. You've received manufactured talking points.

And all it boils down to is "It's (D)ifferent when it is a Democrat".

Trump was cooperating. He left it up to his lawyers to negotiate custody of the documents. The FBI came in, looked at the store room, and asked for more locks. The Trump team did as told.
False - What happened here is actually detailed in court documents under penalty of perjury. Google them and read them. This isn't about how you feel or what you think anymore, or what someone online said somewhere. We actually have the details of what actually happened.

Then months later, same FBI came in to break the same locks they asked to install and went on to ransack Melania's closet.
False - they received a subpoena, said they had complied, lied about returning the documents, so the FBI went to a judge and got a legal search warrant. Again, all this is detailed in court document not contested by Trump's attorneys. And covered in extreme detail in the briefings written by Republican appointed judges in the Appeals court cases he lost

Secondly, there's a difference between executive privilege and security clearance. Biden's withdrawal of executive privilege has no bearing on the status of the documents since the President is legally able to declassify documents at will. VPOTUSes do not have that power.
Misleading - Trump never declassified them or has even claimed to anywhere that there is a consequence for lying.

Trump's argument is that he declassified the documents before they left the White House. The DOJ (Special Counsel) is asking for proof.
False. Trump has never claimed that he declassified them in court even when he had the ability to. Even when the Special Masters he requested asked him to. There are legal repercussions for lying in court not so much when you lie to the gullible.

Biden is claiming he was unaware that the classified documents were in his possession. The question is not if he can see classified documents. Having a security clearance to see a classified document does not mean you can stick that classified document in a box and move it willy nilly. Unless of course you're the POTUS. But not for a VPOTUS. Partially true but still Misleading - 1.) The President can't move them willy nilly as well. 2.) As to the legality, read the actual law, intent is what matters.

There are lots of privileges extended to POTUSes that do not apply to VPOTUSes. For instance, while POTUSes get Secret Service protection for life; VPOTUSes only get Secret Service protection during office and six months after leaving office.

So the idea that Biden had the chutzpah to break long-standing traditions and courtesy to not just withdraw an ex POTUS's executive privilege but raid his residence to retrieve classified documents he argues were declassified, just points to his rascality.
Misleading - Actually reading the facts may help in your understanding of this. Because Trump stupidly filed a civil motion during a criminal proceeding, a lot of these facts are public knowledge. You would do well to read them.

But none of this matters. Nothing will come of this. As nothing has come out of the Hunter Biden laptop and Biden associate Bobulinski alleging that Biden himself is the Big Guy referenced in the Hunter corruption correspondences. That is a slam dunk reason to appoint a special counsel and Garland should have done that since Q1 2021. But who cares about due process when MAGA is "an enemy to democracy".

At least, you guys should just admit that the ends justify the means. Let everyone start stockpiling for civil war redux.

-Lord

Lol..

Did a real time fact check for you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Emoc: 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
IjeBos:

I really wanna know.

Why are you a staunch supporter of the democrats?
Any good reason?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
IjeBos:

Bunch of lies from you. Media has brainwashed you with vague facts
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
IjeBos:

You wrote a lot of rubbish!

Did the FBI know the documents were in Mar A Lago or not? Did they go to the store room and ask for more locks to be added or not?

Did the FBI not ransack Melania's closet?

Did Trump not claim to have declassified the documents?

What does filing civil motion have to do with the difference between executive privilege and security clearance?

The law is clear. Mishandling of classified documents is itself an infraction. And Biden has clearly flouted this law with classified documents being found in THREE different locations. The latest in his garage. And preliminary evidence purports that the classified documents were transported multiple times. Compared to Trump who kept the documents he lays claim to in a secure store room under secret service protection.

And that's to say nothing of the Hunter Biden corruption case that has been placed on ice. That you had nothing to talk about.

Nonsense!

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
LordAdam16:

You wrote a lot of rubbish!

Did the FBI know the documents were in Mar A Lago or not? Did they go to the store room and ask for more locks to be added or not?

Did the FBI not ransack Melania's closet?

Did Trump not claim to have declassified the documents?

What does filing civil motion have to do with the difference between executive privilege and security clearance?

The law is clear. Mishandling of classified documents is itself an infraction. And Biden has clearly flouted this law with classified documents being found in THREE different locations. The latest in his garage. And preliminary evidence purports that the classified documents were transported multiple times. Compared to Trump who kept the documents he lays claim to in a secure store room under secret service protection.

And that's to say nothing of the Hunter Biden corruption case that has been placed on ice. That you had nothing to talk about.

Nonsense!

-Lord

I'm not going to be a researcher for you. God gave you the singular ability to be informed and with the advent of Google it's so much easier to. This has been discussed in this topic ad-nauseam. I've told you where to find this info. I'm sure you know how to google. In fact you can search this topic for the documents. Go get them and read the original source (the court documents where Trump's lawyers can't lie or they'll be sanctioned and possible disbarred), not whatever propaganda avenue you're getting your info from. Good luck..

Here's a clue. You said trump's lawyers were "negotiating". What are they negotiating? If the documents have classified markings, meaning they are government property and Trump has them what is there left to negotiate? And then ask yourself, in the Biden saga, where has it been reported that his team is "negotiating? By Trump's team negotiating, isn't that prima facia evidence Trump wanted to keep classified documents?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
IjeBos:

I'm not going to be a researcher for you. God gave you the singular ability to be informed and with the advent of Google it's so much easier to. This has been discussed in this topic ad-nauseam. I've told you where to find this info. I'm sure you know how to google. In fact you can search this topic for the documents. Go get them and read the original source (the court documents where Trump's lawyers can't lie or they'll be sanctioned and possible disbarred), not whatever propaganda avenue you're getting your info from. Good luck..

You are unwell. I gave you facts to refute, you neglected them and started to rigmarole.

I condensed it to simple short questions, you are too dense to answer.

You can read but you have missed everything on the by-the-minute discoveries of classified documents in Biden's garage.

You've missed everything on the Hunter laptop.

Guy, rest!

Just say Biden can do no wrong and move along.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
IjeBos:

Here's a clue. You said trump's lawyers were "negotiating". What are they negotiating? If the documents have classified markings, meaning they are government property and Trump has them what is there left to negotiate? And then ask yourself, in the Biden saga, where has it been reported that his team is "negotiating? By Trump's team negotiating, isn't that prima facia evidence Trump wanted to keep classified documents?

You're officially a ret*rd.

They're negotiating because Trump want to keep the documents. But the DOJ is saying he did not go through the right process to properly declassify them before taking them out. That's the bone of contention.

Biden is saying he is unaware about the classified documents that have been found in 3 different places.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
LordAdam16:

You are unwell. I gave you facts to refute, you neglected them and started to rigmarole.

I condensed it to simple short questions, you are too dense to answer.

You can read but you have missed everything on the by-the-minute discoveries of classified documents in Biden's garage.

You've missed everything on the Hunter laptop.

Guy, rest!

Just say Biden can do no wrong and move along.

-Lord

Do you think you are the first person who's come into this thread with those very same talking points found on some right wing media outlet (most like twitter or facebook post)? Did this same thing with someone else a month ago. Just not interested in playing whack a mole. Now if you are interested in a real discussion, get familiar with the actual details, facts and the laws involved and we can have a better discussion about the differences between the Biden and Trump situations.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
LordAdam16:

You're officially a ret*rd.

They're negotiating because Trump want to keep the documents. But the DOJ is saying he did not go through the right process to properly declassify them before taking them out. That's the bone of contention.

Biden is saying he is unaware about the classified documents that have been found in 3 different places.

-Lord

Getting close. Even a declassified document would still be government property and not for Trump to keep. Even with evidence that Trump declassified them (There is 0 evidence yet and hasn't even claimed so in court), he still would have to return them. The difference in the Biden situation, Biden handed over everything that was in the same place as the documents that were classified out of an abundance of caution so the government can look and see what is theirs. Think about this for a sec. As to the classification, if Trump did declassify them, why not just say so in court and put the matter behind him? Why keep it secret?

Look, even the fact that we are hearing about this tells you something. How easy would it have been for Biden to just destroy the documents and not report them in the first location and even the 2nd? Instead he turned them in and walked into a political firestorm.

And they have only been found in 2 locations.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Emoc: 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
Omo see epistle na shocked
Defense minister, always defending rubbish.

Branson, branson, braaanson!

How many times did I call you? cheesy

IjeBos:

Getting close. Even a declassified document would still be government property and not for Trump to keep. Even with evidence that Trump declassified them (There is 0 evidence yet and hasn't even claimed so in court), he still would have to return them. The difference in the Biden situation, Biden handed over everything that was in the same place as the documents that were classified out of an abundance of caution so the government can look and see what is theirs. Think about this for a sec. As to the classification, if Trump did declassify them, why not just say so in court and put the matter behind him? Why keep it secret?

Look, even the fact that we are hearing about this tells you something. How easy would it have been for Biden to just destroy the documents and not report them in the first location and even the 2nd? Instead he turned them in and walked into a political firestorm.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) ... (4188) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.