Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1612517 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3811) (3812) (3813) (3814) (3815) (3816) (3817) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
basilico:
Slow poke..NARA should have taken possession of presidential records before Trump exited WH. They have done this for all presidents from Reagan With Trump they did not. Appears to be a setup because they later went to DOJ asking for every document.
The FBI raid carted away Trump's passport and jacket from Mar a Lago.Which they returned later.They went through Melania's underwear closet probably sniffing like kiddo Hair Sniffer resident of WH.

Was a setup

You are a dumb chucklefuck. Seriously, you are dumber than i thought.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
EnlightenedUFO:

You mean ycat the pedophile apologist? He started a thread to cover up the tracks of white republiqan men been arrested on a daily basis and started blaming the FBI. So I took over the thread and the lunatic is livid.
I'm updating it now fresh arrest details. 😅

I didn't want to mention his name ni.. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
budaatum:

We do see, and because he is so deranged, we mostly avoid him in case it's infectuos.

He needs to be avoided at all cost. He deserves a mental asylum. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
Criminal trump is beyond fvcked.
After reading the indictment complaint, I struggled to brief together the enormous crimes because my head was so heavy.

But here's the breakdown thanks to LegalEagle.

Why is criminal trump cooked?

- He possessed national defense information much of which was top secret - ts/sci

- He didn't have permission to possess the documents

- He did not secure the documents

- He didn't declassify the documents

- He knew he had not declassified the documents

- He showed them to others

- He knew he shouldn't show them to others

- He didn't cooperate and then he lied that had

- He lied to his lawyers

- He deliberately hid the docs from his lawyers so they couldn't comply

- He repeatedly hid the docs from the FBI and NARA

- He conspired with others to do all of the above

Lock him up fast! and throw the key into the Atlantic.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ycat: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
Chicken liver coward, why not?
happney65:

I didn't want to mention his name ni.. grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
---BREAKING: Donald John Trump under arrest and in Federal custody---

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
Donald Trump has been released from the courtroom without conditions, except he has one major restriction: Trump cannot have contact with ANY witnesses in the case — including his co-defendant Walt Nauta — except via counsel.

The judge placed no limits on Trump's international travel as he and prosecutors did not view Trump to be a flight risk, nor did the judge force Trump to surrender his passport.

The judge also did not place any limits on Trump in regards to firearms.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
feedthenation:
Donald Trump has been released from the courtroom without conditions, except he has one major restriction: Trump cannot have contact with ANY witnesses in the case — including his co-defendant Walt Nauta — except via counsel.

The judge placed no limits on Trump's international travel as he and prosecutors did not view Trump to be a flight risk, nor did the judge force Trump to surrender his passport.

I would take this as his perp walk. He doesn't know what's coming to him yet grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:23am On Jun 14, 2023
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 3:18am On Jun 14, 2023
benalvino3:
Trump is so wreckless and should be taught a lesson for mishandling classified documents. I know, Hilary and others have been guilty for the same kind of stuff and there should be equal treatment... But trump is wreckless and should no way be running for office. Sadly, I still prefer him to the Criminal in the white house.
but.........but...........but..............but Hillary's emails! Gtfoh! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:35am On Jun 14, 2023
BraniacX:
but.........but...........but..............but Hillary's emails! Gtfoh! undecided

it is funny seeing how fools don't like equal justice. i hope you have your dictionary with you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 9:16am On Jun 14, 2023
benalvino3:

it is funny seeing how fools don't like equal justice. i hope you have your dictionary with you.
Is that the defense you Magats have for the 37 indictments? I doubt that would fly in any law court. So because of equal justice for Trump we should never prosecute anyone ever again for crimes? Since there had never been equal justice in America, they better releases all convicted criminals, close the courts and shut down the police.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 11:44am On Jun 14, 2023
benalvino3:

"equality" is a fallacy when attached to false equivalence you loud mouthed unnecessarily verbose simpleton! undecided that we are allowed to exchange words with each other on this forum doesn't mean pro-republican/pro-trump arse kissing tinged opinions about Hillary deleting her personal {not official} emails from a private server equates with the fact that trump stole, mishandled and possibly committed espionage by trading classified documents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
wirinet:

Is that the defense you Magats have for the 37 indictments? I doubt that would fly in any law court. So because of equal justice for Trump we should never prosecute anyone ever again for crimes? Since there had never been equal justice in America, they better releases all convicted criminals, close the courts and shut down the police.

defence? what am i defending? did you even read my post or you are as i said a fool?
you people are incapable of using your head. corruption in nigeria don turn una into zombie. when you make sense come back... till then, go and gamble. that is the only thing you know.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
BraniacX:
"equality" is a fallacy when attached to false equivalence you loud mouthed unnecessarily verbose simpleton! undecided that we are allowed to exchange words with each other on this forum doesn't mean pro-republican/pro-trump arse kissing tinged opinions about Hillary deleting her personal {not official} emails from a private server equates with the fact that trump stole, mishandled and possibly committed espionage by trading classified documents

what false equivalence? as i said, carry your dictionary and you did not disappoint.
a man who committed fraud should be charged as well as a man who committed murder. the 2 are crimes and crimes should be charged. you can come with a dictionary to an argument but cannot come with common sense.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
After being indicted twice (or soon to be thrice if he is indicted in Georgia), I’m not sure Trump would participate in the primaries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
PDPGuy:
After being indicted twice (or soon to be thrice if he is indicted in Georgia), I’m not sure Trump would participate in the primaries
He should not really. While he has been targetted by the left and FBI. He acts as a headless chicken sometimes. Since 2016 he has been targetted and spied on by an organisation that said they will stop him from becoming president or they have alternative to bring him down if he becomes the president.

Yet he stupidly carried classified documents and mishandle them. All this he brought to himself and should be purnished. This wrecklessness is why I am not supporting him for this election.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
PDPGuy:

You seriously think dump would not take advantage to dance on a court stage as part of his campaign, especially if he can get it televised?

I think you underestimate dump, and I am in fact worried this shîtshow would get him back into the White House, as it's bound to infect more deplorables to vote for him.

budaatum:

I can't stand him, and in fact fear that this court case will place so much light on him that he gets elected as the next president of America, such that if I were Biden I would just now announce that dump is pardoned so he does not get to go to court.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
benalvino3:

He should not really. While he has been targetted by the left and FBI. He acts as a headless chicken sometimes. Since 2016 he has been targetted and spied on by an organisation that said they will stop him from becoming president or they have alternative to bring him down if he becomes the president.

Yet he stupidly carried classified documents and mishandle them. All this he brought to himself and should be purnished. This wrecklessness is why I am not supporting him for this election.

How I wish the same effect would be had by more, but I would not be surprised if it blew up in the face of we leftys. Some basilicolos love his wrecklessness after all.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
budaatum:

How I wish the same effect would be had by more, but I would not be surprised if it blew up in the face of we leftys. Some basilicolos love his wrecklessness after all.

Before trump announced his candidacy for the first time. I never followed him or cared. I know him as a billionaire business man that's all.

The attack by the media, the lies and all the things that was going on made me realize how bad the US n the media is. So he earned my support. I knew the Russia collusion was a lie. Many things he was accused of are all lies.

But then someone with sense should not give people excuse to come for them. They have tried many and non stick... But it's just a matter of time before one sticks.

I have said for long he is old and should go take care of his grandchildren. Enjoy life but the fool has be running his mouth upandan. He is a headless chicken and should not near the White House.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
benalvino3:

Before trump announced his candidacy for the first time. I never followed him or cared. I know him as a billionaire business man that's all.

The attack by the media, the lies and all the things that was going on made me realize how bad the US n the media is. So he earned my support. I knew the Russia collusion was a lie. Many things he was accused of are all lies.

But then someone with sense should not give people excuse to come for them. They have tried many and non stick... But it's just a matter of time before one sticks.

I have said for long he is old and should go take care of his grandchildren. Enjoy life but the fool has be running his mouth upandan. He is a headless chicken and should not near the White House.

"How bad the US media is", lol.

Ben, I worked in Mexico City for a year, and it's the closest I've been to America, and that was far too close for me, as I just dislike the country moreso than it's media which is just a part of their problem.

You can't steal other people's land and steal other people to develop it while protecting yourselves by shooting your neighbours and expect the place to be any good apart from rich which many think is what good is. Just see how they see more UFOs from outer space than anywhere else and are confused about who a man or woman is, and how endemic child abuse is. Or don't these things symbolise how dysfunctionaly bad it is as a nation? They do to me.

I dislike dump because he is taking advantage of the ignorance of the magas who think he's on their side, when in fact the only side dump is on is the side that puts dollars into his own pocket. And unfortunately, we lefties, with this current case, are just playing into his hands. Though we may think we got him, we are propelling him to beat soiled Biden and get back into the White House again!

What fears me most is if the term limit on America presidents is two consecutive terms or two terms in total, as I might find myself holding on to my dump deranged syndrome for 8 more years. Argh!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
benalvino3:

Kikikikiki jubilani headed donkey ye. Kikikikikkiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
PDPGuy:

Trump would surely participate in the primaries. The Republican Party is being held hostage by Trump and the Magat wing. If he is not nominated candidates, he will probably run as an independent in order to finally bury the Republican Party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
budaatum:

You seriously think dump would not take advantage to dance on a court stage as part of his campaign, especially if he can get it televised?

I think you underestimate dump, and I am in fact worried this shîtshow would get him back into the White House, as it's bound to infect more deplorables to vote for him.

I am certain he cannot get into the White House and I am sure he knows it. His base is just not enough to win the presidential elections. He probably has 60 - 70% of the Republican party. His numbers among the independents has shrunk from the 2019 elections and the Democrats are much more galvanised to vote against Trump.

Remember a growing number of republicans are openly critical of him and there is the ever present Lincoln Project. Even Joe Biden is counting on Trump to run in order to unify the democratic candidate against a common hatred of him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
wirinet:

I am certain he cannot get into the White House and I am sure he knows it. His base is just not enough to win the presidential elections. He probably has 60 - 70% of the Republican party. His numbers among the independents has shrunk from the 2019 elections and the Democrats are much more galvanised to vote against Trump.

Remember a growing number of republicans are openly critical of him and there is the ever present Lincoln Project. Even Joe Biden is counting on Trump to run in order to unify the democratic candidate against a common hatred of him.

I want what you say to be true, and I so much want to believe you, but I can't claim I'm as confident as you are since there are more potential magas than rational reasoning people.

I confess I been watching far too much OAN and Newsmaxx, and they are beginning to scare and worry me.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
benalvino3:

Recklessness Sir
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
PDPGuy:

I think the inverse is true. The more he is indicted the more determined he will be to stay in the race. Unless he comes to an agreement with the Republican party that whoever the next President is pardons him and the GA governor pardons him as well.

Because, the only way Trump escapes jail is by staying in the race (forestalling the prosecutions) and becoming President to either Pardon himself, direct the DOJ to stop the prosecutions or just forestall the trials for another 4 years. Trump is inherently selfish and we have to see all his decisions through that lens.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
budaatum:

I dislike dump because he is taking advantage of the ignorance of the magas who think he's on their side, when in fact the only side dump is on is the side that puts dollars into his own pocket. And unfortunately, we lefties, with this current case, are just playing into his hands. Though we may think we got him, we are propelling him to beat soiled Biden and get back into the White House again!

What fears me most is if the term limit on America presidents is two consecutive terms or two terms in total, as I might find myself holding on to my dump deranged syndrome for 8 more years. Argh!

I'm sorry, but this is a bad take. Trump cannot win the General. Republicans are freaking out over it and finally waking up what that means. Hence the recent spade of mealy mouth Republicans walking back their initial defense of him on this indictment.

And I don't think Democrats went out to get him (that's a Republican stalking point), but his actions were so atrocious it left Smith no other choice. The guy literally did not comply with a DOJ subpoena and tried to hide Classified Top Secret documents. That's a big deal for anyone.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
BraniacX:

Welcome to the post-truth world we live in. No matter how many people come out to say Hilary did not have classified documents, they still repeat it because they FEEL it has to be true.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
Mike Pence: "I had a chance to review the indictment over the weekend. And this indictment contains serious charges and I cannot defend what is alleged. The very prospect that what is alleged here took place...it puts at risk the men and women of our Armed Forces."

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
feedthenation:

Laughing at not being at flight risk grin

Where he for go ?
Too many shit hole to leave.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3811) (3812) (3813) (3814) (3815) (3816) (3817) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Konkoja and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.