Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1698525 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (4179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 7:42am On Jan 25, 2020
Evidence that the Democrats are not looking to punish gun crimes.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 7:52am On Jan 25, 2020
With CNN it's new day new lie.

See how they attach Virginia to what happened in Kansas which is a different state just to portray the gun rally as violent.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:53am On Jan 25, 2020
wowcatty:
The one with $8.9 trillion is from liberal media, all the ones with $10 trillion have beo taken down by Google. I don't lie ok, I'm not a liberal who can't tell the truth.

There was no recession during Bush, it was a talking point to help Obama look good cos everyone knew he would do a terrible job. Obama didn't do anything to help the economy, he messed it up. Obama even asked how Trump would make the economy better without a magic wand. So get your fact right.

LMFAO! You lie like a kindergarten kid. Google cannot take down a website. Nonsense and ingredients.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2020
wowcatty:
The real prince Harry?

Are you too stupid to realise that this is from a satirical website? Of course you are. LMFAO!

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
The United States'Justice Department just revealed that two of the four FISA WARRANTS used against Carter Page declared INVALID....said Surveillance should have ended much earlier than scheduled.

9 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
There is no other way to spin it: The response today from the President’s legal team has been absolutely devastating to the impeachment argument. In just two hours, Donald Trump's defense team destroyed the flimsy, partisan impeachment case against the President.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
Even fake news CNN legal analyst agrees.
CNN’s Toobin after White House defense: “the president is winning here”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i0emTgarxk

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
What we learned from Puerto Rico.

The Dems proved they’ll let innocent people die if they think it can make Trump look bad.

And the media proved they’re complicit by not apologizing to Trump or giving the story the same attention.

These people are sick.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
How do you know that President Trump's team totally annihilated all Democrat arguments?

Because CNN saw nothing good for the Dems to talk about today so they are now talking about how the President's team is "too white". They think the Lawyer's skin color is so relevant grin

This is how unhinged the left has become,
Is that the best counter they can come up with, really

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
garetz:
How do you know that President Trump's team totally annihilated all Democrat arguments?

Because CNN saw nothing good for the Dems to talk about today so they are now talking about how the President's team is "too white". They think the Lawyer's skin color is so relevant grin

This is how unhinged the left has become,
Is that the best counter they can come up with, really
Hahahahaha

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
garetz:
There is no other way to spin it: The response today from the President’s legal team has been absolutely devastating to the impeachment argument. In just two hours, Donald Trump's defense team destroyed the flimsy, partisan impeachment case against the President.
My brother, indeed no other way to spin it, It's game over for the Dems. Their 3 year Shoddy game tricks have been put to the sword; what remains is a Landslide victory for Trump on November

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
Two hours of truth beats over 20 hours of presumptions, assumptions, hear say and other nonsense. Trump Team Rocks!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
obixcel:
Two hours of truth beats over 20 hours of presumptions, assumptions, hear say and other nonsense. Trump Team Rocks!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n4be2jnd727n67v/2018-04-30%2016.20.42.mov?dl=0

https://twitter.com/hashtag/LevRemembers?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1221157955879546881&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2F2%2Ftwitter.min.html%231221157955879546881

Yet Trump wants everyone to believe that Parnas is just a 'regular joe' who photobombs his photos
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
feedthenation:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/LevRemembers?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1221157955879546881&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2F2%2Ftwitter.min.html%231221157955879546881

Yet Trump wants everyone to believe that Parnas is just a 'regular joe' who photobombs his photos
Parnas has credibility issues, he is not to be believed or taken seriously..already he has been indicted and would say anything to get less sentence depending on who's playing the tune.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
U.S. Economic Confidence at Highest Point Since 2000

“Americans' confidence in the U.S. economy is higher than at any point in about two decades.”

https://news.gallup.com/poll/283940/economic-confidence-highest-point-2000.aspx

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 4:01am On Jan 27, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 5:17am On Jan 27, 2020
You this half iddiott half morron need to use your brain! First you saw question mark on the post, and satire doesn't mean they are not telling the truth, the most truths have been spoken through comedy and many will use satire to shield themselves from libel suits while driving the truth home, as evident in how the host of Golden Globe award 2020 Ricky Gervais roasted the Hollywood alive. Everyone knew he was telling the truth but couldn't get visibly angry because it is Hollywood.

Below are other links, call them satires too, I hope you don't expect deepstate owned media to expose on of their own.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t24431-man-claiming-to-be-the-real-prince-harry-found-dead-in-irish-hotel

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172423208/

LordReed:

Are you too stupid to realise that this is from a satirical website? Of course you are. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 5:34am On Jan 27, 2020
And you lie like devil! Again! I don't lie!! Who said anything about a website being taken down? Contents or post is what we are talking about here. You liberal always twisting words.

It's no secret that conservatives are censored on both google and YouTube. Type any national story on google and you won't see a single conservative content for pages. The word COVFEFE was removed as soon as Trump tweeted it.

Google helped Democrats with stealing of the last election and this man's wife was killed for exposing the fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlvrcBhflXY

LordReed:

LMFAO! You lie like a kindergarten kid. Google cannot take down a website. Nonsense and ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:20am On Jan 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
wowcatty:
Why then did they negotiate for money from prince Charles' Cornwall estate? Until they completely live without handouts from the royal family they remain a deadbeat!

why not? Are you a winsdor? What is your personal beef?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
budaatum:
https://www.nairaland.com/5653135/bolton-alleges-book-trump-tied#86138801

...John Bolton 'may' have the evidence has reported in the transcript of his forthcoming book, Lev Parnas definetely have the tapes (a number has been releaased so far, but will the Republicans have the balls to do their constitutional duty...

...The issue among the Republican camp is that they have been blindsided by the White House and MoscowMitch....They are blindsided by the fact that Trump's people knew what was in John Bolton's book for a month and were happy to keep it secret from the Senate...a manuscrript was sent to White House... They were blindsided by the fact that Donald Trump's team knew that Bolton's book would make the GOP Senate look like total fools for acquitting him and didn't warn them...Letter to the White sent by John Bolton legal team...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 3:37am On Jan 28, 2020
Liberals and handouts even when claiming to be independent. Grown people who don't pay their bills are deadbeats. And yes, royal problem is world's problem.
GalaticHorde:
why not? Are you a winsdor? What is your personal beef?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 3:42am On Jan 28, 2020
Just say you have run out of steam and stop projecting your problem on Republicans, it's you liberals who are clueless and full of conspiracies and you know it!
GalaticHorde:
hahaha cheesy grin I wanted to snap at rage at your idiocy and stupidity until I realized you are symptomatic and typical of republicans at their very core, very verbose, very clueless and full of alternate and conspiracy theories! I give up on you, good luck! You'll need it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 3:53am On Jan 28, 2020
Stop arguing like a dumb and deaf teenager, show me in my post where I said google took down a website. I already said posts and contents, you are still saying 'website' like your fellow liberals always adding to people's comments. You need to watch what's in your vape box and make sure it's not your neighbor's shitt and needles thats all over San Francisco street.

You this liberal doofus want to put word in my mouth. Saying 'he was killed for it' as I said doesn't mean google killed her. Google did what it did in favor of a family who has been linked with so many deaths and that name is Clinton, and yes many believe the Clintons killed Dr Epstein's wife for testifying against them after being their supporter. He donated to the Clintons campaign but saw how America was being destroyed by the democrats, he decided to speak out.
LordReed:

And you are dumber than a rock. This has got nothing to do with Google being able to take down websites. Google's business model has always been manipulation of search results from day 1 so I don't know how this is news to you.

Also is it not pathetically dumb to think Google killed a man's wife for something he did 4 fucking years ago? Gosh you are stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 4:14am On Jan 28, 2020
One of the Hollywood casualties Isaac Kappy once said that 'anyone with industrial success in Hollywood or around it has done something secret to get there' just before he was killed by the same deepstate.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 5:19am On Jan 28, 2020
What exactly is the Senate constitutional duty that is lacking at the moment?

The Senate said they will model the trial after the Clinton impeachment trial, so far that's what they have done and still doing.

So what's with all these brouhaha? This is Democrats trying to toss the constitution out of the window like they did in congress to embrace the Soviet and Nazi era style persecution of the opposition. We have already seen how the democrats abused the constitution in the congress and now advancing to take it to the Senate.

First, Clinton committed crimes with 9 counts of charges and 6 counts of guilty verdicts. Trump has no single charge or guilty verdict, all just a hit job!

1. Senate played the video of witness testimonies during Clinton's impeachment and now have been playing all sort of witness testimonies in Trump's impeachment too.

2. All witnesses and testimonies in the Senate during the Clinton impeachment were from witnesses who had testified in the Congress. Asking Bolton who didn't go through the congress will be something that didn't happen during Clinton's impeachment and I hope the Senate stand against it, though they are seriously being blackmailed behind the scene.

3. Democrats want to drag the Senate trial so Trump won't be able to keep filling the courts with judges as required by the constitution especially the scotus seat of Ginsburg who has been on ice for a long time.

4. If Democrats are serious about the country, let them put Adam Schiff, Joe and Hunter Biden, and the whistleblower Eric Ciaramella to the witness stand, then we will all support the president to waive the executive privilege and ask Bolton and other 3 to testify.

Any other thing outside this is just a waste of time and Democrats can scream from now till they grow balls, it won't change anything.

TheShopKeeper:

...John Bolton 'may' have the evidence has reported in the transcript of his forthcoming book, Lev Parnas definetely have the tapes (a number has been releaased so far, but will the Republicans have the balls to do their constitutional duty...

...The issue among the Republican camp is that they have been blindsided by the White House and MoscowMitch....They are blindsided by the fact that Trump's people knew what was in John Bolton's book for a month and were happy to keep it secret from the Senate...a manuscrript was sent to White House... They were blindsided by the fact that Donald Trump's team knew that Bolton's book would make the GOP Senate look like total fools for acquitting him and didn't warn them...Letter to the White sent by John Bolton legal team...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:29am On Jan 28, 2020
wowcatty:
Stop arguing like a dumb and deaf teenager, show me in my post where I said google took down a website. I already said posts and contents, you are still saying 'website' like your fellow liberals always adding to people's comments. You need to watch what's in your vape box and make sure it's not your neighbor's shitt and needles thats all over San Francisco street.

You this liberal doofus want to put word in my mouth. Saying 'he was killed for it' as I said doesn't mean google killed her. Google did what it did in favor of a family who has been linked with so many deaths and that name is Clinton, and yes many believe the Clintons killed Dr Epstein's wife for testifying against them after being their supporter. He donated to the Clintons campaign but saw how America was being destroyed by the democrats, he decided to speak out.

I guess it was your ghost that wrote the following:

wowcatty:
The one with $8.9 trillion is from liberal media, all the ones with $10 trillion have beo taken down by Google.
I don't lie ok, I'm not a liberal who can't tell the truth.

You lie which such aplomb it's no wonder you worship Trump. Shameless liars.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 5:38am On Jan 28, 2020
You this pathological liar still haven't shown me where I mentioned website.

Trump only lies in your deranged mind, the real liars are on your side and you know it.

We support Trump because we can think for ourselves, you plantation dwellers can keep your swamp.
LordReed:

I guess it was your ghost that wrote the following:

You lie which such aplomb it's no wonder you worship Trump. Shameless liars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 5:55am On Jan 28, 2020
Anyone can get pictures taken with the president more than Lev Parnes without knowing the president if you have a good agent and money to pay for the service. Picture with the president is always set up with every fundraising event for between $35,000 - $250,000 and special tickets start from $750,000 - $1m, all the president has to do is show up. And you still don't have to know the president. Some even pay to have a seat close to certain people, there are people who do this as their day job!

feedthenation:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (4179) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.