Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1673278 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (4163) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 6:16am On Jan 28, 2020
wowcatty:
You this pathological liar still haven't shown me where I mentioned website.

Trump only lies in your deranged mind, the real liars are on your side and you know it.

We support Trump because we can think for ourselves, you plantation dwellers can keep your swamp.

What did you say Google took down? Oya lie. LMFAO!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 7:05am On Jan 28, 2020
LordReed:

Stop talking to that thing, madness mix with lies and Trump cultism is equal to that garbage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 7:46am On Jan 28, 2020
Google took your head off! Go and get sense!
LordReed:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2020
wowcatty:
Google took your head off! Go and get sense!

Bwahahahahaha! Shameless liar! LMFAO!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:53am On Jan 28, 2020
kopfschmerzen:

Stop talking to that thing, madness mix with lies and Trump cultism is equal to that garbage.

It's hard to not to call out and laugh at the comedic lying dolt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2020
Tidal wave of liberal tears! You this swamp rat zombie is gnashing your teeth to hell because your gods have done everything and still can't touch Trump.
kopfschmerzen:

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 7:55am On Jan 28, 2020
Lying insane zombie!
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! Shameless liar! LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 7:56am On Jan 28, 2020
wowcatty:
Tidal wave of liberal tears! You this swamp rat zombie is gnashing your teeth to hell because your gods have done everything and still can't touch Trump.

��������
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 7:58am On Jan 28, 2020
Loony bin!
kopfschmerzen:

��������

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 8:07am On Jan 28, 2020
Iddiott, at least I thought you how to use your borrowed brain to think and not eat it.
LordReed:

It's hard to not to call out and laugh at the comedic lying dolt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 8:20am On Jan 28, 2020
Bolton and all!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
wowcatty:
Liberals and handouts even when claiming to be independent. Grown people who don't pay their bills are deadbeats. And yes, royal problem is world's problem.
handouts from your own father? cheesy cheesy continue doofus! He's as independent an hardworking as any winsdor that ever lived in the modern age, war veteran and all but that doesn't butter your bread does it? Have fun in lalalafantasy alternate reality world! Tell me how did his royal madjesty t-Rump start up? What a joke! grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
wowcatty:
Just say you have run out of steam and stop projecting your problem on Republicans, it's you liberals who are clueless and full of conspiracies and you know it!
Hear! Hear! One and all! cheesy the loonyweb of this thread says I'm projecting! cheesy grin cheesy grin even your fellow Republican coons here only support you tentatively from time to time because they're afraid to be on the record as having supported any of your many outlandish conspiracy theories openly and you say I'm projecting? shocked have you honestly assessed the reflection in your mental mirror without bias at any point in your life? Just wow!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
Oh my gosh! Wowcatty or whatever your name, please stop spamming the thread with your ridiculous conspiracy theories and most importantly your screenshots! Kilode gan angry

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Hyperchi(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
wowcatty:
Bolton and all!

My guy who do u guys dis tin. Ok TDS I get it

They started on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 29, 2020
I'm cool with President Pence...

Vladimir Putin is playing a smart game. He knows he can’t beat US via military means so what does he do .... pit Americans against each other, sponsor online propaganda to create divisions Btwn republicans and Democrats plus propagate racial divide. Because he knows America’s biggest strength is it’s unity so what better way to attack than to create division and let Americans battle it out among themselves. The US might have the strongest military the world has ever seen, but the new war is cyber warfare and Russia so far is proving to be ahead. Question is how will the US respond? The world is watching

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
garetz:
How do you know that President Trump's team totally annihilated all Democrat arguments?

Because CNN saw nothing good for the Dems to talk about today so they are now talking about how the President's team is "too white". They think the Lawyer's skin color is so relevant grin

This is how unhinged the left has become,
Is that the best counter they can come up with, really

Modified!

Everything about this Impeachment reminds me of a circus show. These guys are just making Trump more popular. They're actually campaigning for him when they knew quite alright the Senate will never remove Trump.

Watching Schiff last night talking about getting Bolton to testify, in the aftermath of leaked pages of his alleged upcoming book where he allegedly said Trump asked him to tie the Ukraine aid to the Bidens. Well, it is a nice strategy to try and get some of the Republicans to support their useless call for more witness testimony. But unfortunately, the Trump-never-do-wrong bloc of the Republicans have hinted that if Bolton is to testify, then must one of Hunter Biden, Joe Biden or the alleged whistle-blower appear on the witness stand. But the dems are saying they are irrelevant. cool How can they be irrelevant when they're in the middle of this shit?.

Now, this is what I call a circus show because we already know how it would turn out to he.

What a waste of taxpayers money. And as if the Dems aren't satisfied with their current self destructive moves, they're now hatching plans on how to smear and take down Bernie Sanders, one of their own, fearing his surge in popularity among the dems loyal party-based electorate.

Very pathetic and shameful to watch.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
Appleyard:

Everything about this Impeachment reminds me of a circus show. These guys are just making Trump more popular. They're actually campaigning for him when they knew quite alright the Senate will never remove Trump.

Watching Schiff last night talking about getting Bolton to testify, in the aftermath of leaked pages of his alleged upcoming book where he allegedly said Trump ased him to tie the Ukraine aid to the Bidens. Well, it is a nice strategy to try and get some of the Republicans to support call for more witness testimony. But unfortunately, the Trump-never-do-wrong bloc of the Republicans have hinted that if Bolton is to testify, then must one of Hunter Biden, Joe Biden or the alleged whistle-blower appear on the withstand. Nut the dems are saying they are irrelevant. cool

Now, this is what I call a circus show because we already know how it would turn out to he.

What a waste of taxpayers money. And as if the Dems aren't satisfied with their current self destructive moves, they're now hatching plans on how to smear and take down Bernie Sanders, fearing his surge in popularity among the dems boyer based electorate.

Very pathetic

Spot On! Unfortunately some libtards are still hallucinating, hoping some how that a miracle happens and that somehow Trump gets thrown out of office grin grin

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
Adam Schiff just argued on the Senate floor that House Democrats can't possibly be expected to prove their case without additional witnesses.

Before today,,we were told their case was "overwhelming" and "the facts are indisputable."

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CTPlayer: 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
Appleyard:

Watching Schiff last night talking about getting Bolton to testify, in the aftermath of leaked pages of his alleged upcoming book where he allegedly said Trump ased him to tie the Ukraine aid to the Bidens. Well, it is a nice strategy to try and get some of the Republicans to support call for more witness testimony. But unfortunately, the Trump-never-do-wrong bloc of the Republicans have hinted that if Bolton is to testify, then must one of Hunter Biden, Joe Biden or the alleged whistle-blower appear on the withstand. Nut the dems are saying they are irrelevant. cool

What a waste of taxpayers money. And as if the Dems aren't satisfied with their current self destructive moves, they're now hatching plans on how to smear and take down Bernie Sanders, fearing his surge in popularity among the dems boyer based electorate.

Very pathetic

Trump could have told Bolton 100 times no money unless Ukraine investigates. Still not a crime, Ukraine got the money per fiscal year end, with no conditions of an investigation. What you say, or not say, is different that what one does. Now it is coming out that Bolton get speaking fees from an Oligarch in the Ukraine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
Trump border wall between US and Mexico blows over in high winds

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/trump-border-wall-between-us-and-mexico-blows-over-in-high-winds/ar-BBZsZL3?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

A section of Donald Trump’s much-vaunted border wall between the United States and Mexico has blown over in high winds, US border patrol officers have been reported as saying.
The steel panels, more than nine metres (30ft) high, began to lean at a sharp angle on the border between the Californian town of Calexico and Mexicali in Mexico amid gusts on Wednesday.
The section of wall was under construction at the time, with concrete anchors being put in place. But the strong winds blew the panels over onto the Mexican side of the border before the concrete had cured, according to reports.

“Luckily, Mexican authorities responded quickly and were able to divert traffic from the nearby street,” said border patrol agent Carlos Pitones, according to the LA Times.
The panels were being retrieved from the Mexican side and re-erected, Pitones said.
“CBP [Customs and Border Protection] will work with the construction contractor to mitigate the impact of high winds as construction continues,” Pitones said.
The section of the wall is part of a wider construction effort by the Trump administration to enhance the more than 3,000km-long (1,954 miles) border barrier with Mexico.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
Senator Lindsey Graham was in the loop

https://twitter.com/i/status/1222757731980976128

Lev Parnas, an indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani, claims GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham "was in the loop" about their efforts in Ukraine to uncover dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CTPlayer: 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
TheShopKeeper:
Senator Lindsey Graham was in the loop

https://twitter.com/i/status/1222757731980976128

Lev Parnas, an indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani, claims GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham "was in the loop" about their efforts in Ukraine to uncover dirt on former Vice President Joe Biden.

Hopefully the Bidens are investigated, charged, convicted and then sentenced to jail.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 3:42am On Jan 31, 2020
Exactly what you have!
Hyperchi:

My guy who do u guys dis tin. Ok TDS I get it

They started on Saturday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 4:00am On Jan 31, 2020
Truth is lonely, so who cares if I get support from anyone here! It's you sissies who need validation from others. I'm here to bring the FACTside you all have heard about but afraid to touch cos it's unsettling and inconvenient. You'd rather have lies, propaganda and 4 am talking points memos passed around.

You will all bury your heads in shame soon because truth always win in the end! Before then like I always say

E fe ku!
GalaticHorde:
Hear! Hear! One and all! cheesy the loonyweb of this thread says I'm projecting! cheesy grin cheesy grin even your fellow Republican coons here only support you tentatively from time to time because they're afraid to be on the record as having supported any of your many outlandish conspiracy theories openly and you say I'm projecting? shocked have you honestly assessed the reflection in your mental mirror without bias at any point in your life? Just wow!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 4:03am On Jan 31, 2020
Next time don't mention my father if you don't want yours quartered!

Bitter imbecille, not only your useless father but that of your wasted child labor mother. I don't know the part of your post that actually make sense to you yourself if you are not running mad..
GalaticHorde:
handouts from your own father? cheesy cheesy continue doofus! He's as independent an hardworking as any winsdor that ever lived in the modern age, war veteran and all but that doesn't butter your bread does it? Have fun in lalalafantasy alternate reality world! Tell me how did his royal madjesty t-Rump start up? What a joke! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 5:36am On Jan 31, 2020
Sen Lamar Alexander has probably killed whatever faint hope Comgressional Dems had for calling witnesses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 8:50am On Jan 31, 2020
Trump Has

• Lowered Black, Hispanic & Asian unemployment rate
• Prison reform
(Reduces sentences for Blacks)
• Funded historically Black colleges
• Achieved the Lowest Poverty rate
• Rebuilding poor communities
• Reduced abortions
• Achieved the Best Economy in 50yrs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 9:10am On Jan 31, 2020
The booming economy, trade deal with China, the USMCA, the destruction of ISIS caliphate, taking out al baghdadi and soleimani, rebuilding the US military, the new MidEast Peace Plan, .... etc... which of these “awful” things makes the Democrats so desperate to impeach Trump?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (4163) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.