Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1597356 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3874) (3875) (3876) (3877) (3878) (3879) (3880) ... (4136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:07am On Aug 18, 2023
House Oversight Committee James Comer on Wednesday dropped a list of pseudonyms Biden used as Vice-president and formally requested the National Archives to hand over all un-redacted records of Biden using them.
Biden used the email address Robert.L.Peters@pci.gov while Barack Obama’s sidekick...

Meanwhile Hunter Bidens hacked clould account revealed he had saved his father as Pedo Peter

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 2:34am On Aug 18, 2023
BREAKING: Donald Trump is hit with MORE devastating news as Arizona’s Attorney General announces that Trump may soon be hit with a FIFTH criminal indictment over the “fake Arizona’s fake electors is officially underway.”

Even better, Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs is throwing her weight behind the investigation into Trump, declaring that those “at the top level” — a direct shot at Trump.

Arizona is mentioned several times in Georgia’s indictment because Trump and his allies contacted multiple lawmakers in both states in a failed attempt to get them to overturn the election results in his favor.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 2:42am On Aug 18, 2023
Trump just canceled his “Major press conference” on Monday.

ABC News reported this morning that his lawyer warned him that spewing more lies about the election at the press conference can only complicate his legal problems

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WonderMan76: 4:54am On Aug 18, 2023
wirinet:

Barr is a really honest Republican.

I bet my last dollar you weren’t saying this when he was Trumps AG.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:47am On Aug 18, 2023
basilico:

Liar. Show more replies or Quoted tweets has to be clicked with the right button mouse depending on whether you swing right or left . Alternatively using the tab key repeatedly to highlight the show more and hitting enter on the keyboard loads up the next tweets. What makes a PC faster than the other when reading tweets? Memory, cpu, gpu, type of hard disk or how fast your brain works if at all you have any?

LMFAO! look at this cretin, you think I am like you to who lies are like food? Here is a quick video I made to show just how dumb you are with regard to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b965mATZ9r8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 8:12am On Aug 18, 2023
WonderMan76:

I bet my last dollar you weren’t saying this when he was Trumps AG.
I can bet my last naira that you were right. But then people do have "Damascus Road experience", whereby their sense of guilt over rides their conscience.
why not attack the message instead of the messenger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2023
feedthenation:
Trump just canceled his “Major press conference” on Monday.

ABC News reported this morning that his lawyer warned him that spewing more lies about the election at the press conference can only complicate his legal problems
Just as we have seen saying all along - another Kraken.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2023
wirinet:

Just as we have seen saying all along - another Kraken.

Just wait, the K R A K E N is coming!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 8:23am On Aug 18, 2023
LordReed:

LMFAO! look at this cretin, you think I am like you to who lies are like food? Here is a quick video I made to show just how dumb you are with regard to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b965mATZ9r8

You are wasting your time and energy responding to him. He talks like his life or livelihood depends on defending Trump. He stopped making sense a long time ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:09am On Aug 18, 2023
wirinet:

You are wasting your time and energy responding to him. He talks like his life or livelihood depends on defending Trump. He stopped making sense a long time ago.

Sometimes when I come on here after being away for a while, it still shocks me how people can lie so blatantly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2023
feedthenation:

BREAKING: Donald Trump is hit with MORE devastating news as Arizona’s Attorney General announces that Trump may soon be hit with a FIFTH criminal indictment over the “fake Arizona’s fake electors is officially underway.”

Even better, Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs is throwing her weight behind the investigation into Trump, declaring that those “at the top level” — a direct shot at Trump.

Arizona is mentioned several times in Georgia’s indictment because Trump and his allies contacted multiple lawmakers in both states in a failed attempt to get them to overturn the election results in his favor.

It takes a while to bring cases forward.In my opinion, the Georgia case was meant to keep Trump locked up Incase he got a pardon in the other federal cases.
Arizona Katie Hobbs stole the election Kari Lakes is still tied up in court petitions . She should be the last to talk about election integrity.

2020 elections possible fraud in Arizona. I'd like to see any investigation of this serious charge by MGT.

An update from Fulton county. Fake voter registration.
Adam Seely, the Director of Social Services at Emmaus House over two years ago discovered thousands of people registered to vote at the food closet where he was the managing director, has an exciting update.

https://twitter.com/OKeefeMedia/status/1692278539272487119

Georgia case likely to be thrown out. Newt Gingrich said that he learnt someone from DoJ wanted Trump to be indicted on Monday .Fanni had lined witnesses for Tuesday ,She was asked to get the jury and witness ready on Monday and indict same day. Purpose was to throw a wrench into the appointment of Weiss as Special Counsel.
Arizona coming up . A state court to jail Trump.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WonderMan76: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2023
wirinet:

I can bet my last naira that you were right. But then people do have "Damascus Road experience", whereby their sense of guilt over rides their conscience.
why not attack the message instead of the messenger.

In that case then just say you agree with his message now but don’t call him “a really honest republican”.

If he were honest, and if the things he’s saying now are what he truly believes then he would have been saying it when he was in power.

I think he’s just doing what he believes is politically expedient for him now because the tides have turned. Trust me if Trump gets elected again, he will change his tune again. That’s politics for you.

In fact there is no such thing as an “honest politician” that phrase itself is an oxymoron.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2023
WonderMan76:

In that case then just say you agree with his message now but don’t call him “a really honest republican”.
The honest in my description is used to qualify his republicanism and not his personality per se. It means Bill Barr believed in republican ideals and not betrothed to Donald Trump as a member of his personality cult. He said he agreed to serve under Trump because he believed his republican ideas, but resigned when became too toxic after the 2019 elections.

If he were honest, and if the things he’s saying now are what he truly believes then he would have been saying it when he was in power.
How do you expect an appointee to be attacking his boss and still be in power? He did the most honourable thing and resigned.

I think he’s just doing what he believes is politically expedient for him now because the tides have turned. Trust me if Trump gets elected again, he will change his tune again. That’s politics for you.
Agreed in politics anything can happen. But remember he resigned. So what do you feel he needs political expediency for now? To be appointed AG once again?

In fact there is no such thing as an “honest politician” that phrase itself is an oxymoron.
Agreed, particularly when it comes to material and power gains, but then there can be an honest republican or democrat, who don't compromise on its core ideals.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:38am On Aug 18, 2023
Georgia a Ruby Freeman admitted to being told to open the suitcase and count the votes after the observers and others had left.

Exxcerpts

Please Follow us on Gab, Minds, Telegram, Rumble, Gab TV, GETTR, Truth Social, Twitter

UPDATE 12/28/22 1300 EST - Full body cam/door cam/video clips added - Full video/audio at bottom of article.

Newly uncovered police body cam footage of Ruby Freeman reveal her stunning admissions that directly contradict allegations made under oath by January 6th Committee witnesses, by certain reporters and show hosts, by members of Congress, and by lawyers in sworn statements to Federal Court. Freeman volunteers to blow the whistle on election fraud.
In the body cam, Ruby Freeman alleges a coverup by the Georgia Secretary of State, the DOJ/FBI, the GBI, and the Fulton County DA.
911 call transcript, body cam videos, and police report were obtained by Open Record Requests. From that information investigators have learned that the police report was supplemented in contradiction of the facts.
Ruby Freeman’s lawyer since January 2021 is Michael Gottlieb who also was lawyer and fixer for Hunter Biden and Aaron Rich, brother to Seth Rich.
Summary of January 4, 2021 meeting with Ruby Freeman

Participants: Ruby Freeman, Trevian Kutti, Harrison Floyd (by phone), Garrison Douglas, Cobb County Police Officers

BACKGROUND

Ruby Freeman was employed by Happy Faces – a temporary agency that had been founded by Stacey Abrams. Freeman was a contractor to Fulton County, GA Elections absentee ballot department where she worked with her supervisor daughter Shaye Moss to process absentee ballots in early November 2020. In December 2020, video of the Fulton County ballot processing center operations from early November at State Farm Arena was part of a Georgia Senate Committee investigation and was publicly televised by multiple news organizations. The video showed ballot boxes appearing to be outside of normal chain of custody being extracted from under a table and processed while no election observers or members of the media were present. Freeman, Moss and Ralph Jones are seen pulling the ballot boxes from underneath the table. Freeman and Moss are seen scanning and rescanning stacks of ballots into an election computer. The unusual activities seen in the video coverage of the Fulton County ballot counting became a major focus of national attention in late 2020 and early 2021. The presidential race in Georgia in 2020 was decided by less than 11,900 votes. Investigators that reviewed the video produced estimates of unusual ballot scans estimating between 20,000 to 40,000 from the ballots under the table added to the overall vote totals after midnight November 3, 2020.
After the December 2020 coverage of the Fulton County election operations, we learn in the following body cam footage that Ruby Freeman met with representatives from the GA Secretary of State, GBI and FBI/DOJ in December 2020 and tried to blow the whistle on the improper re-scanning of absentee ballots and the improper access to voting computers via USB ports. She commented that what the Secretary of State and District Attorney were reporting was false and a fraud. When she met the FBI/DOJ, they did not ask her to tell what she knew and instead told her to scrub her social media.
In December of 2020, a chaplain Steven Lee became aware Ruby Freeman hearing she wanted to disclose her involvement in ballot processing at State Farm Arena and was seeking legal assistance. Lee knocked on the door at Freemans home two weeks prior to January 4th, but Freeman said she did not want to speak with him because he is “old white man.” (See body cam transcript)
Indictment Act 89
Lee contacted Harrison Floyd, who had been employed by the Trump 2020 Campaign.
Unable to travel to Georgia, Floyd asked Trevian Kutti, a publicist who was working on the Perdue re-election campaign in Georgia, to see if Freeman needed assistance.

On January 4, 2021, Garrison Douglas, the director of communications for the Georgia Republican Party, transported Kutti to Freeman’s house in Cobb County to offer help to Freeman. Freeman activated her ring camera to record the visit conversation between Kutti and neighbor Miss Nadine. Freeman did not answer the door and called 911. On the 911 call, Freeman states she wants Kutti to come back to her house to see how they can help her. See the January 4, 2021 Ruby Freeman 911 transcript)
Freeman shows the Ring video to the officer, who records Kutti’s name, phone number, and learns from Freeman that Kutti and Douglas are still close by.
The officer agrees to call Kutti to arrange a meeting that night at the police station. The body camera of the responding officer recorded the meeting that night.

Based on Freeman’s unsuccessful meeting with State and Federal officials and seeing media coverage of the activities at State Farm Arena, Freeman admitted to the responding officer she was uncertain whom to trust yet determined she would meet with crisis manager Trevian Kutti along with police and by phone with Harrison Floyd.
‘NO AD’ subscription for CDM! Sign up here and support real investigative journalism and help save the republic!‘
The Ruby Freeman 911 Call, Body Cam Admissions, and Police Report

On 4Jan21, Ruby Freeman (“RF”) called the Cobb County Police to help her arrange a meeting with crisis manager Trevian Kutti (“TK”) and her driver/witness Garrison Douglas (“GD”). On the 911 call and in person at her home with the responding police officer, RF asked for the meeting to see what help TK could provide to her, to clear her name, to report on the coverup by the GA SOS and FBI, and to blow the whistle on improper ballot scanning and improper use of USB Ports
Indictment Count 7
by Fulton County election employees that occurred in and after the 2020 elections.

On the 4Jan21 911 call, RF asks the police officer to arrange to meet with TK and GD.

RF: “No, that's why I wanted the police to come and I go outside and talk with them with

the police being there. I'm not talking now.”

RF: “Yeah. Well yes. What I want to do when the officers come, the people said they were close. They, I want them to come back and tell me what it is they can do for me while the officer is here.”

After arriving at Ms. Freeman’s home, the police officer was invited into her home where she expressed how she wanted to meet with TK and GD with police present.

RF: “I don't know. I don't know. We can say we trust God and need to believe God all day. But he gives us wisdom, you know, right about now. I don't know if I need to talk to these people. If they really can help me, how can you help me?

During the police visit to Freemans home 4Jan21, the Ring camera conversation of TK and RF neighbor, Miss Nadine is replayed for the responding officer.

TK: “My name is Trevian Kutti. I'm a crisis manager. Let her know that we are not affiliated with anything or anybody, but there's some things she should know”

RF: “Okay. So what I wanted done was while you're here, I know I ain't calling with my number, but I know from 911, if you call them your office or whatever, not their office and had them to dial the number and say, yeah, she's willing to meet at back at her house. You know mm-hmm cause the police is there and she'll meet with you with the police.”

At approximately 10:30pm 4Jan21, RF, TK and GD meet at the Cobb County Police Station.

TK asks RF: “so you can find and figure out the steps you want to take. If you choose to take any at all.”

(05:56) TK comments to the responding officer and to RF that there are Feds there in the police station as well.

(06:15) Officer: “I could step over there if you’re, if you’re comfortable.”

TK: Okay, uh I want her to be comfortable, but I also want to advise her that there are Federal people who are involved here (pointing to the hallway) that I don’t know who is connected to who. And I really need her to be as non-chalant as possible with this conversation that we are going to have so that if she does make a decision, she’s protected in her decisions.

(08:00) TK then phones Harrison Floyd (“HF”) to join in the conversation.

(22:10) RF: “But I do want an attorney, but nobody now its me, its all a fraud. So I do, I do wanted one, I know that I need an attorney. I have asked several different …. All about it and not heard back from. And even when I met with Secretary of State …they didn’t ask nothing else about fraud, they didn’t ask about an attorney. So, I do want an attorney. I know I need an attorney. I haven’t answered any questions because I don’t have an attorney.” “They went and asked something and said no you cannot answer that because it’s false. I didn’t even watch a lot of the Youtube, I think I saw one about the DA he said; and everything they are saying is false. Everything. From the quote unquote suitcases of the ballot boxes, to the why we opened them back up. Everything they said was false. Now if they’re they did say that they cut, they cleared, they cleared then they asked as to what happened with the ballot boxes and nobody telling me and I don’t understand that. The FBI, nobody has reached out to me. They reached out to me only to uh clear my social media”

Clips Below: "I do want an attorney...It's all a fraud."

"It's all a fraud..."
"They didn't ask nothing else about fraud..."
"Everything they said was fraud..."
(29:47) RF: “Ok, we are saying the same thing over. And I appreciate you. Like I said, I do want an attorney.

TK So Harrison, So Harrison. When can we

RF: Thank you

RF: I … I understand. Let’s do it.

At 30 minutes into the conversation, there was further discussion of the fraud and Ruby Freeman agreeing to accept help from the crisis manager to get an attorney.

(30:23) Floyd: Ms. Ruby, um, did .… change the counts. I know people who will make sure you are safe and secure”. “There is a couple things I need you to confirm. Just to make sure. Is that ok with you?”

RF: Yes.

Floyd: Ok. So you mentioned a couple things, and I’m not going to lie to you …but … the ballot boxes. Are you sure about that?”

RF: “Yes. I had to put them up under the table.”

Floyd: “You put them under the table?”

RF: “Yes”

Floyd: So there were more people involved?”

RF: “Yes”
Election Official Ralph Jones communicated with Freeman and Moss. Freeman admitted that in the late-night hours of 3Nov20 she was pressured by her supervisors to illegally scan ballots after observers had been removed from the absentee ballot central count at State Farm Arena.

(40:14) RF: …“and he said and they was saying the count was low, it was really low and is there ah are all of the ballots counted? And so we got like there was a few more and we can get those in the morning because there wasn’t that many. They said well count as many as you can – count all of them you know. So my daughter said Mommy, get on the scanner. But I didn’t scan so she said just do it so we could get on outta here. So that was when even nobody else was taking because there were no more work to be done so we said we can’t! And they said lucky - because nobody was here. And when they said that, BOOM under the table. Cut the zip ties to scan them so the number would go up, so that’s how the number was created, by the ballots going through the scanner. So when all of them were done, we got the final count and we put them back in the bucket and the boxes and the bucket and zip ties and put ‘em back under the table. So that’s the reason the ballots came from under the table and we re-opened them up.”

https://www.georgiarecord.com/elections/2022/12/25/ruby-freeman-body-cam-admissions-revealed-in-the-georgia-ballot-scanning-scandal/p

The conversation above involved Ruby Freeman (RF) Harrison Floyd, Trevian Kutti with RF admitting to committing fraud.
Guess what. Fanni Willis has indicted both Floyd and Kutti in the indictment count 1, 30 and 31
Fanni is indictiing those who were investigating why Ruby, her daughter and Ralph Jones are seen counting votes for several hours after the process had been stopped.By morning Joe Biden had caught up with Trump, I think before the stoppage Trump was ahead by tens of thousands of votes.( I'll get the correct figure)
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
wirinet:
Good interview by Bill Barr on Trump indictments, Biden's investigations and current politics in general.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5NBlLgrEwA
Barr is a really honest Republican.

Troubles me he took time to see what we saw. Shows lack of integrity or lack of sound judgement or both.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
LordReed:

Sometimes when I come on here after being away for a while, it still shocks me how people can lie so blatantly.

Get out there my Lord!

People lie God blatantly all the time.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
basilico:

Arizona Katie Hobbs stole the election Kari Lakes is still tied up in court petitions.

Inefficient brain use might let one write the sentence above. A lack of regard for one's peers, likely stemming for a lack of regard for oneself, is what would make one publish it as you've done thinking everyone is inefficient in their brain use like you are.

Go on Basilico. Tell us what's not wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
budaatum:

Troubles me he took time to see what we saw. Shows lack of integrity or lack of sound judgement or both.
The way I see it is that he is a true republican and was hoodwinked by Trump, just like millions of other true republicans. Another example is Mike Pence. Trump is the real rino, he has no republican ideals, he only cared about power and he only rode on the emotions of true republicans to get thar power. Have you ever heard of a non religious, non principled republican before? True republicans are the most religious and principled people in the world. They are often prepared to die for their principles.
True Republicans (outside of the extremist MAGA movement) like Barr, Pence, McConnell, etc., tolerated Trump as long as he implemented republican agenda ie anti abortion, anti-LBGTQ, science denyism, and most especially republican judges in the courts. Many republicans could not stand Trump's excesses and bailed out before the 2019 election. Lincoln project were republicans that opposed the re-election of Trump. I am sure they will be even more aggressive if Trump wins the republican nomination. Other republicans started opposing Trump after the elections, where Trump lost the election up to the supreme court, but attempted a coup to remain in power. Smooth transfer of power is the hallmark of US democracy and Trump almost disrupted that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
basilico:
Georgia a Ruby Freeman admitted to being told to open the suitcase and count the votes after the observers and others had left.

Only in your maga world would you think you have sufficient credits to expect that to be read basilico, when we know Ruddy's cocaine is up your nose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
wirinet:

The way I see it is that he is a true republican and was hoodwinked by Trump, just like millions of other true republicans. Another example is Mike Pence. Trump is the real rino, he has no republican ideals, he only cared about power and he only rode on the emotions of true republicans to get thar power. Have you ever heard of a non religious, non principled republican before?

Yes I have. And its those Barr and Pence you call "true republican", whatever that means, who might have let their religion blind them to what should have been their principles.

If they were as true and religious and principled as you presume they were they wouldn't have sold their souls to enable dump is what I think. And their misjudgement is bad enough.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WonderMan76: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
wirinet:

Have you ever heard of a non religious, non principled republican before? True republicans are the most religious and principled people in the world. They are often prepared to die for their principles.

Lol are you serious? The Republican Party is a big tent party. There are many factions. It’s not as monolithic as the democrat party. There are many non-religious republicans. Some republicans are only fiscally conservative but are pretty much socially liberal. I can mention names but that will be too long. Read this to learn about the different types of republicans;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Factions_in_the_Republican_Party_(United_States)

As you will see, Trumpists are only one out of several factions. They are mostly the “tea party” people of the Obama presidency. He didn’t start that movement (it was Sarah Palin) he just hijacked it.

Trump himself is socially liberal. Everybody knows that. He’s a New Yorker after all. But the people that support him do so for other reasons. Mostly economics, immigration, crime, his isolationist/non-intervention foreign policy and just a general disdain for the establishment. He never positioned himself as a religious or socially conservative Republican at all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
budaatum:

Only in your maga world would you think you have sufficient credits to expect that to be read basilico, when we know Ruddy's cocaine is up your nose.

Trump refused to pay Ruddy. Why ? Ruddy didn't deliver grin the presidency.
Looks like a good biz deal - why should I pay for something that didn't happen grin
Like Rudy had the power to make him prez for the second time.
Ruddy needs to relax in his old age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
budaatum:

Only in your maga world would
you think you have sufficient credits to expect that to be read basilico, when we know Ruddy's cocaine is up your nose.

Lies by the feds to show Biden won.
At the time the video was taken, where were the rest ofe poll counting team..
They had gone home , Because ey had been told there was a toilet leak. The audio clearly captured Rudy saying they increased the count
At the same time,four other swing states stopped counting.
Trump leading in all of them.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:49am On Aug 19, 2023
Cancelled because he has absolutely no proof. The worst sore loser in history. 🤡

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:56am On Aug 19, 2023
1stGenAmerican:
Cancelled because he has absolutely no proof. The worst sore loser in history. 🤡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:16am On Aug 19, 2023
armyofone:

Trump refused to pay Ruddy. Why ? Ruddy didn't deliver grin the presidency.
Looks like a good biz deal - why should I pay for something that didn't happen grin
Like Rudy had the power to make him prez for the second time.
Ruddy needs to relax in his old age.

Former Nixon WH Counsel John Dean on Rudy Giuliani

“I think he’s in deep trouble. The government’s case looks like it’s overwhelming. His federal issues have not been resolved. Trump could not pardon him in Georgia if indeed he is convicted in Georgia...

I don’t think Trump is going to make it back to the White House. I think people are starting to get a glimmer of what that could be, and they don’t want it. Maybe more Republicans will do that before the primary vote...So I think Rudy is gonna get destroyed by this. It’s sad but true.”

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2023
Welcome to the world athletics Budapest
Of course I have to add that because of climate change the days highlights have been delayed by one hour. The smoke from the wildfires in Canada and Crete have caused too much rain in Budapest. Crete.
We need to go net zero, ban all fossil fuels .
I have a list of favorites I want to see win. Africa I hope gets 100m gold medal. Sambine, Tebogo and Omanyala are medal contenders.
TaLou I. Women also hope she gets a medal.
I'll go over to the sports section, but I'll be peeping in here to check out the liars.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:56am On Aug 19, 2023
basilico:

I'll go over to the sports section, but I'll be peeping in here to check out the liars.

I checked your posts and noticed you are going no where. You are not dumb enough not to know your kraken will blow up in your face outside this thread

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WonderMan76: 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2023
CBS just referred to Biden as the “former president”.

It’s either one of 3 things;

1. A genuine mistake (unlikely)

2. A subtle hint of what the liberal media/political establishment is really thinking.

3. They are so obsessed with Donald Trump that even when referring to the current president, he is so heavy on their mind that they accidentally attribute his title to Biden (most likely).

Either way, it is hilarious.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 4:20am On Aug 20, 2023
basilico:

Lies by the feds to show Biden won.
At the time the video was taken, where were the rest ofe poll counting team..
They had gone home , Because ey had been told there was a toilet leak. The audio clearly captured Rudy saying they increased the count
At the same time,four other swing states stopped counting.
Trump leading in all of them.

Shouldn't you guys be happy that the case us finally going to court? Trump's lawyers now has subpoena powers and can subpoena anyone including Ruby Freeman or any other election official to prove his election fraud claims. In fact all his lawyers that claimed they have evidence of election fraud in Georgia has now been presented with a golden opportunity to present those evidence including Sidney Powell (with her kraken).

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:08am On Aug 20, 2023
wirinet:

Shouldn't you guys be happy that the case us finally going to court? Trump's lawyers now has subpoena powers and can subpoena anyone including Ruby Freeman or any other election official to prove his election fraud claims. In fact all his lawyers that claimed they have evidence of election fraud in Georgia has now been presented with a golden opportunity to present those evidence including Sidney Powell (with her kraken).

Theyshould be happy yes. Whythe cases did not proceed in the first instance? The subpoenas would have worked.
I am not sure about this but after 24 months the states can erase all data related to the elections.
Which I think many have, the most possibly damning evidence of machine logs, ballot verifications, video footage, email communications etc has been wiped out. Witnesses who had filed affidavits may have moved, died,been disappeared or blackmailed.
So the DAs can now proceed and charge anyone, knowing there is little evidence to be availed.
Trump and his distinguished fellow indictees will have to rely on bodies like voterga, 2000mules.
Just total Dem corruption.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WonderMan76: 8:32am On Aug 20, 2023
Jake Tapper of CNN admits Trump was right about Hunter Biden making funny money in China and basically calls out Biden for lying in the debate.

Put this in context of my last post and all signs indicate the Dems are getting ready to throw Biden under the bus. Perhaps clearing the way Kamala or Gavin Newsom?

Tapper would have never made this admission on air just 2 months ago but It’s been obvious Trump was right for years. So why are they all admitting it now? Hmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3874) (3875) (3876) (3877) (3878) (3879) (3880) ... (4136) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.