Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1599054 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3877) (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) ... (4136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2023
WonderMan76:

A few inquiries is what you call weaponized? LMAO. Baba stop moving in circles. Tell me when a Republican led government ever used its DOJ to indict a former Democrat president or Major Democrat candidate. That’s the level we are talking about. They could have easily gone after both Bill and Hillary Clinton. But I assure you Biden won’t be spared.

They did go after Bill and Hillary Clinton aggressively, but they found nothing. Trump's tag line for the 2015 elections was "Lock Her Up"
You think if Trump has any evidence of a crime by Hillary Clinton, he will not go after her directly.

Trump demanded directly Jeff Sessions investigate Hillary Clinton.
American Oversight has uncovered the signed directive from former Attorney General Jeff Sessions instructing a federal prosecutor to carry out President Trump’s authoritarian demand to investigate Hillary Clinton.

The document, obtained through Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) litigation by American Oversight, is a formal, November 2017 letter from Sessions to U.S. Attorney for Utah John Huber and has never before been released to the public. In a sworn declaration filed in November 2018 in response to American Oversight’s lawsuit, the Justice Department had insisted that no written directive existed and that all guidance to Huber had been delivered verbally.

Trump has repeatedly tweeted demands for DOJ to investigate Clinton. Throughout the 2016 presidential general election campaign and at multiple rallies after taking office, Trump and his supporters have used the rallying cry “Lock her up” to call for the prosecution of Clinton.

“’Lock her up’ was wrong at campaign rallies, and it’s even worse coming from the Department of Justice,” said Austin Evers, American Oversight executive director. “Even after this long, it’s still deeply shocking to see the black-and-white proof that Jeff Sessions caved to President Trump’s worst authoritarian impulses and ordered a wide-ranging investigation of his political opponents based on demands from Congress instead of the facts and the law.”
https://www.americanoversight.org/sessions-letter
Which of the Bidens are you talking about? If you are talking about Hunter Biden, then you guys have can knock yourselves out. If you are referring to President Biden, you guys need to alleged a valid crime first, then present evidence before a grand jury to obtain an indictment first, then take the indictment before a jury in a competent court to obtain a conviction. Up till now there is no evidence of a crime by Joe Biden.

Trump is a walking crime magnet. All his activities - political, business or social involves criminality. He induces crime in everyone he interacts with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2023
wirinet:

They did go after Bill and Hillary Clinton aggressively, but they found nothing. Trump's tag line for the 2015 elections was "Lock Her Up"
You think if Trump has any evidence of a crime by Hillary Clinton, he will not go after her directly.

Let him be forming amnesia there. LoLz.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WonderMan76: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2023
wirinet:

Which of the Bidens are you talking about? If you are talking about Hunter Biden, then you guys have can knock yourselves out. If you are referring to President Biden, you guys need to alleged a valid crime first, then present evidence before a grand jury to obtain an indictment first, then take the indictment before a jury in a competent court to obtain a conviction. Up till now there is no evidence of a crime by Joe Biden.

Trump is a walking crime magnet. All his activities - political, business or social involves criminality. He induces crime in everyone he interacts with.

Walking crime magnet yet for over 75 years of his life he was never indicted until he entered politics and hurt the Democrats feelings. How convenient.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ekemeze: 10:01am On Aug 22, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂
If indeed Trump did that(flushing documents down the toilet), then he's the dumbest of them all.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ekemeze: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2023
GOP Senator: I’ll Vote For Trump If He Wins Primary, But He Should Drop Out Because He’ll Lose To Biden

Truly, he's not going to win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:40am On Aug 22, 2023
Ekemeze:
😂😂😂😂😂
If indeed Trump did that(flushing documents down the toilet), then he's the dumbest of them all.

It's like dealer flushing cocaine down the toilet when police come knocking.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
budaatum:

You can "wanted me to see it this way" as much as you want. Unfortunately for you I am not registered in your club.

This is what you cannot see. Trying to protect democrat inefficiencies that caused deaths to tens of hundreds.
Activists want Biden to declare a climate emergency.
Pray what would that entail?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2023
WonderMan76:

Walking crime magnet yet for over 75 years of his life he was never indicted until he entered politics and hurt the Democrats feelings. How convenient.

Not only that. I think this is now absurd.Bail set at 200k. Pocket change to Trump.
He must not talk to witnesses (about the case I hope).He must not use social media to frame the case.
If this is not election interference then it's promotion of democracy, democrat style.
Effectively gag Trump from campaigning.
Maybe they will lock him up on sham charges.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Criminal trump would rather flee in the dead of night than go to jail.
He knows we are onto him 😅

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
Man.com correctly reporting on how Hunter Biden recieved preferential treatment from the DoJ.
Wonders will never cease to amaz

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/inside-the-collapse-of-hunter-biden-s-plea-deal/ar-AA1fuVMi
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2023
basilico:

Not only that. I think this is now absurd.Bail set at 200k. Pocket change to Trump.
He must not talk to witnesses (about the case I hope).He must not use social media to frame the case.
If this is not election interference then it's promotion of democracy, democrat style.

Buckethead

How is it election interference when criminal trump announced after the Jan 6th committee? You thought the committee won't make any criminal referrals?
You are a dundee and a brainless sheep. You and I know why he is running, coz it's his last shot at stopping all the cases against him for sometime.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2023
New York Times.

[I] On the eve of the first debate of the 2024 presidential race, trust in government is rivaling historic lows. Officials have been working hard to safeguard elections and assure citizens of their integrity. But if we want public office to have integrity, we might be better off eliminating elections altogether. [/I]

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WonderMan76: 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Obrigardo:
Criminal trump would rather flee in the dead of night than go to jail.
He knows we are onto him 😅

Idiot. You are really uneducated. He is being sarcastic and asking why the stupid DA is asking for bail when there is obviously no chance of him fleeing anywhere. This is the most recognizable man in the world. You people have nothing but Trump derangement in your head. No actual brains in there.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WonderMan76: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
basilico:

CNN can’t believe it. The indictments are not hurting Trump at all, in fact they have given him a boost and he’s now statistically tied with Biden in the general Election polls.

Remember this is a national poll. Democrats typically win the popular vote by like 5 points even when republicans triumph in the electoral college. If Trump is essentially tied with Biden in a national poll then bet he easily wins the Electoral college again.

Hahahaha. How funny it would be if these political indictments backfire and help Trump get back into the White House.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2023
WonderMan76:

A few inquiries is what you call weaponized? LMAO. Baba stop moving in circles. Tell me when a Republican led government ever used its DOJ to indict a former Democrat president or Major Democrat candidate. That’s the level we are talking about. They could have easily gone after both Bill and Hillary Clinton. But I assure you Biden won’t be spared.

You can only indict if you have evidence of a crime, but knowing dump and going by his numerous no evidence court cases where he claimed he won, we all know he had no evidence to indict any Democrat.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
basilico:

This is what you cannot see.

Actually, that is all you look at and want to see.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WonderMan76: 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
budaatum:

You can only indict if you have evidence of a crime.

This is actually false. That’s why your god Jack Smith has lost so many times in court. because he keeps indicting people on weak or non-existent evidence. He is a Career loser!

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2023
WonderMan76:

This is actually false. That’s why your god Jack Smith has lost so many times in court. because he keeps indicting people on weak or non-existent evidence. He is a Career loser!

That's what happens if your evidence does not stack up in court, just as all evidence dump won did not stack up in court.

If Jack Smith has no evidence against dump, dump will rightly walk. Hopefully this case will be televised so you get to see it all live.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WonderMan76: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
budaatum:

That's what happens if your evidence does not stack up in court, just as all evidence dump won did not stack up in court.

If Jack Smith has no evidence against dump, dump will rightly walk. Hopefully this case will be televised so you get to see it all live.

I’m just calling you out for your false assertion that an indictment always means there is good evidence. You know how many people get indicted on weak evidence for all kinds of reasons?

The evidence in all Trumps indictments are weak.

The reason Is politics.

I just hope you lot don’t go into cardiac arrest when this drama doesn’t end with Trump behind bars like you pray for everyday.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
WonderMan76:

I’m just calling you out for your false assertion that an indictment always means there is good evidence. You know how many people get indicted on weak evidence for all kinds of reasons?

The evidence in all Trumps indictments are weak.

The reason Is politics.

I just hope you lot don’t go into cardiac arrest when this drama doesn’t end with Trump behind bars like you pray for everyday.

The evidence must be good enough for a grand jury to indict. The defence then has an opportunity in court where they scrutinise that evidence and present there's to counter it.

As for dump behind bars, you really need to stop creating crap in your own head and believing it. I've said it enough times that I hope dump behind bars does not happen and that Biden pardons him if he is sent to jail (Fed or State), as it's the politically smart thing to do.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konkoja: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2023
budaatum:

Bolded will not make any difference, they all saw January 6th, Buda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WonderMan76: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
budaatum:

The evidence must be good enough for a grand jury to indict. The defence then has an opportunity in court where they scrutinise that evidence and present there's to counter it.

As for dump behind bars, you really need to stop creating crap in your own head and believing it. I've said it enough times that I hope dump behind bars does not happen and that Biden pardons him if he is sent to jail (Fed or State), as it's the politically smart thing to do.

You mean like the grand jury headed by this crazy person?

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/HvAe7z2YMVs

Hahahahahahahaha.

Stop being Naive bro. you’re too old and your head is too big for that. We all know grand jury’s are a farce and prosecutors have several ways of manipulating, even deceiving them.

What matters is the trial!!! And I’m telling you that if Trump appeals each of these cases to the highest levels, they will all collapse one by one at some point.

It will just cost him a lot of money and time out of his campaign and that has been their goal all along.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Konkoja:
[/b]

Bolded will not make any difference, they all saw January 6th, Buda.

You are right. They shut off their brains to deny what they saw.

Thankfully, they are not the only ones voting for president, and as shown in the past election, they are a minority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2023
WonderMan76:

Idiot. You are really uneducated. He is being sarcastic and asking why the stupid DA is asking for bail when there is obviously no chance of him fleeing anywhere. This is the most recognizable man in the world. You people have nothing but Trump derangement in your head. No actual brains in there.

Who is this dodo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
WonderMan76:

It will just cost him a lot of money and time out of his campaign and that has been their goal all along.
Hurrah!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WonderMan76: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
Obrigardo:

Who is this dodo?

Your daddy dodo
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
budaatum:

Biden used the Barisma money to silence Maui sirens!

Hehe grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
basilico:
New York Times.

[I] On the eve of the first debate of the 2024 presidential race, trust in government is rivaling historic lows. Officials have been working hard to safeguard elections and assure citizens of their integrity. But if we want public office to have integrity, we might be better off eliminating elections altogether. [/I]

@basilico---Jenna Ellis needs your monetary support as Trump is not forthcoming to help those who have been indicted---so much for following the grifter---

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2023
feedthenation:

@basilico---Jenna Ellis needs your monetary support as Trump is not forthcoming to help those who have been indicted---so much for following the grifter---

Earlier this year, she admitted in court to making false statements about the 2020 presidential election, leading a judge to issue a public censure.

“The parties agree that Respondent, through her conduct, undermined the American public’s confidence in the presidential election, violating her duty of candor to the public,” Bryon Large, Colorado’s presiding disciplinary judge, wrote in his opinion in March.
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4163154-trump-attorney-jenna-ellis-asks-why-maga-pac-isnt-paying-for-her-georgia-defense/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2023
feedthenation:

basilico loco, stop your senseless idiotic conspiracy theories and go donate to criminal trump fund for this fart taster. Be of real life use for once.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2023
budaatum:

You are right. They shut off their brains to deny what they saw.

Thankfully, they are not the only ones voting for president, and as shown in the past election, they are a minority.

Buda, did you see that taveras has recounted after sacking criminal trump lawyer? Now nauta is in deep shit. Are you seeing a jail term for criminal trump in 2024?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2023
WonderMan76:

You mean like the grand jury headed by this crazy person?

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/HvAe7z2YMVs

Hahahahahahahaha.

Stop being Naive bro. you’re too old and your head is too big for that. We all know grand jury’s are a farce and prosecutors have several ways of manipulating, even deceiving them.

What matters is the trial!!! And I’m telling you that if Trump appeals each of these cases to the highest levels, they will all collapse one by one at some point.

They can lock him up. His lawyer was booked into jail today for representing his client who believes the election was rigged.
You just wonder what kind of judges these are.
Compare to these athletics judges in a women's race.The fastest woman crosses the line first. But a man identifying as a woman ( trans) crossed before her. The judges declare the trans as the winner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3877) (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) ... (4136) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.